The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate of the world open mature

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fate of the world open mature Empty Fate of the world open mature

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Fate of the world open mature Minitokyo_Female_Scans_Black_Cat_61 Hamona goes into the throne room of her father King Neptune and says, “You summoned me father…” The grand king looks at his youngest daughter and says, “The mortals have grown ignorant and greedy. I want to test them.” She asks, “How father?” He says, “I am going to make you a mortal for a year and take away your voice so you can’t speak. If in that year’s time someone is kind to you and accepts you as you are, then I will spare the mortals. If no one shows you kindness, then I will create the ultimate storm and take out their entire race.” Hamona nods calmly and Neptune uses his scepter to turn her into a mortal.

He uses a bubble to carry her up to the surface. She watches as she floats above the only world she has ever known. She jumps as she reaches the surface and she swims to the shore as quickly as she can. Hamona lays on the shore wearing only a blue cloak. Her blond hair is the full length of her body. (I need a mortal to find her and try to help her.)

Back to top Go down

Fate of the world open mature Empty Re: Fate of the world open mature

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Jasper was on the beach when in the distance he noticed multiple reflections in the distance, first he looked to see if anything happened. After nearly a minute when he was satisfied he flash stepped in the direction of what he saw In the distance. To his amazement as he was still heading I. The direction he noticed that what he was seeing was a woman. He stopped right beside her and examined her, she was still breathing but it didn't seem as if she was awake. He crouched down before her, placing one of his knees in the soft sand. He took his hand and pulled off the cape she wore to see her body, then put it back over her while saying," must be about 18 or so?" he felt her neck, he had an ability to check heart rates easily do to him being a family's. Her heArt rate was fine but he couldn't figure out why she was knocked out like this. He tapped her on the shoulder gently while saying," ummm .... Excuse me ... Miss?" he obviously didn't know her name and didn't want to be rude and he didn't want to leave her alone out here, especially with her being as beautiful as she is. Most men wod have already taken advantage of her, but Jasper wanted to protect her. If he ever had any woman it was or would be because the woman wanted it.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Hamona hears someone next to her talking in human tongue. She feels the person move her cloak twice and then try to wake her. She slowly her eyes flutter open. She sees a strange creature staring down at her and slowly sits up and stares at the strange extentions of her body where her prized tail used be. She turns to the person and tries to speak but no sound comes out. She remembers the deal she made with her father and slaps her forehead. She looks at the man with sad helpless eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Just by watching her he couldntell she couldn't talk but at the same time he was confused as to why she hit herself in the head. He lifted her up off the sand while saying," we must get you off the San and out the sun, don't want you to get sun burned." he carried her across both his arms so she can see him if she wanted , he wanted her to feel safe. It had been a whole since he had seen a woman this beautiful, then again she was technically to young for him. He looked 22 but was really 2200 years old, and she was probably only a fraction of his age. He brought her to his house and laid her on his bed, he didn't sleep much, it was more for looks than anything. He looked at her and asked," are you hungry?" he put his fingers to his mouth as a gesture of food as he asked.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Hamona looks at the strange man as he spoke in his tongue and picked her up carrying her away. She makes hand gestures trying to comunicate with him. She looks around with curious eyes as they arrive at what she assumed was his dewelling and he placed her on a soft mat of some sort. She watches him make gestures with his hands as he spoke. She knew what he was trying to say after five times of doing it. She nods her head yes slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 pm

He got her so ethnic to eat after he cooked for her , he didn't eat people food but he always got the food for personal appearances. Instead he drank blood. He gave her the food and quickly went back to the fridge and realized that he had no blood left to drink, he had not been hunting to go find a deer to feed from. He turned slightly and saw the girl and wondered if she would let him feed and get what he needs. He shook his head while thinking, ' the thoughts are already happening,'
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Hamona looks at the food a moment before trying eat it. She quickly learns to eat the food properly and eats every drop of food. She holds the dishes up towards him obviously asking for more food. She looks at him thinking, 'Isnt he hungry too??' Her deep blue eyes watch him kindly knowing she would share the food with him. Her eyes show her kind sweet innocent soul behind them. He did show her great kindness by helping her. She waits to see what he will do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:35 pm

He smiled as she wanted more food, so he kindly took the plate that she was holding and gave her more food but this time more than the last time. He returned to her and gave the plate to her as he smiled, he didn't realise that his fangs where showing and didn't realize that he was hungrier than he thought.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Hamona takes the food again with a smile and she ate it as quickly it came. She saw his fangs but had no fear of them. She puts the empty dishes beside her to show that she was done and full. She tries to talk to him again. She points to herself calmly and mouths very slowly, "My...Name...Is...Hamona..." She smiles at him and reaches out to touch his fangs softly clearly curious about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 pm

He smiled at her when she tried speaking, he couldn't read lips so he was unable to make out what she was saying. When she reached out to touch his fhangs he instinctively swatted her hand away. He didn't mean to hit her but at the same time if he lost control for even a moment he could harm her accidentally. He covered his mouth with his hand, trying to hide the appearance of his fangs. He didn't know what to do to cure his hunger, he couldn't feed off her. Especially when she doesn't speak, she wouldn't understAnd what he is trying to do and doesn't want her to get the wrong idea. After all she would probably think he was trying to have sex with her. He sighed softly and turned away from her and lowered his hand as he tried to think about how he wil feed.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:46 am

Hamona looks at him unsure what she did wrong to earn her hand to be slapped away. She looks at him sadly. She thinks, ‘He is not a human mortal but he is a mortal to his own desire to feed from other’ lives. A vampire…Father called his kind. Dead but not fully dead. A forbidden creature.’ She slowly gets up and takes baby steps towards him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 am

He could hear her movements, she sounded as if she was taking small baby steps to get closer to him. He didn't have enough energy to cash step away, his body grew weaker and weaker with each passing moment. He just had to feed but he was to weak to hunt, running into was a change of plans not that he was complaining. He turned around, now facing her. He didn't know what to do or where she came from. However he knew that if he fed from her and not kill her he could be able to speak with her through her mind no matter where they where or how much distance there was between them. Then again he never was able to stop feeding once he started, his self control was very weak, which made him not want to feed from her. He likes her too much.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:36 am

Hamona gently places her hands on the sides of his face and looks into his eyes sensing he had very little self-control when he fed off someone. She uses her long nail to cut into the flesh of her neck and blood starts to come out quickly. She places his mouth on the cut and she feels his fangs go inside her flesh causing her heart to beat rapidly. She breathes in and out slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:38 pm

He stood still as she placed her hands on his cheeks, his eyes looking deep into hers as he tried to figure out And understand what was going on. He watched her finger as it moved down her neck, slowly cutting into the skin and beginning to bleed. His eyes opened very widely, the smell of her blood was driving him crazy. When she pulled him to her neck he didn't resist her, instead he went with the flow. He bit into her neck hard, not intentionally meaning to bite her hard but his hunger was taking over. He could feel every heartbeat of hers, he felt her from the inside out. He was beginning to see her memories but the vision was very blurry so he could not make out what he was seeing but if he didn't kill her then he could talk to her . If being the key word. ( for future references, don't god mod me Ariyah.)
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Hamona lets him feed until she starts to feel tired and then activates a gem around her neck. The gem painlessly makes it where he can get no more blood from her. She sits on the bed staring at him as her heart rate picks up her body quickly replaces the blood he took from her. She sighs happily as she feels refreshed and renewed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:52 pm

When he couldn't get any more blood from her, he released his bite while breathing heavily trying to regain his breath. Her blood was the best he ever had, clearly she was not humAn ... Couldn't be with blood that good. He sat down on the bed beside her, slightly high from the blood rush . Completely unaware of his surroundings for the moment. He was to focused on her blood as he laid down starting to fall asleep for the first time in two hundred years
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Hamona smiles and lies beside him to keep him company. ‘Huh….All this worry about vampires and their bite does not even hurt.’ She sighs and closes her eyes dreaming of her ocean home as she sleeps. Her gem staying active so if he tries to feed without her permission, he won’t get a drop of blood. Her breathing becomes softer and slower as she drifts into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:36 pm

He woke up several hours later, he opened his as he laid there. He felt like he had a dream. He rubbed his head some, then reached out to put his hand on the bed and felt the softness of a womans ass. He quickly pulled his hand back as he realized what he was touching. He couldnt see n the dark and didn't k ow what to do about her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Hamona looks like an angel as she sleeps until she felt a hand on her skin. She says in her mind, "Why is this man seeking touches of my body?" She looks at him with kind eyes. She stretches some before sitting up and finding a lamp to turn on. She finds the little switch and turns it on. Her eyes stare deep into his eyes. "He is a strange creature..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:44 pm

He could hear her thoughts, evidently he didn't kill her then. He looked at her while saying to her, hey I
Resent that! I'm different but not strange. Well maybe I am strange bit still." he didn't know why he had the lamp so close to the bed, it always bothered his eyes.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Hamona looks at him with her eyes as she realizes he can now read her mind. 'My name is Hamona and to me you are a strange creature.' She sits next to him with a huff. 'You have shown me great kindness and I thank you for that.' She looks at her feet already missing her tail. 'These feet are hard to move and the legs feel like daggers are going through my lower body.' She rubs her legs softly and winces as waves of pain shoot through her entire body. Was it because this was not her natural form? She did not know and she could not even talk to him until the year is up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:22 pm

He nodded his head as she expressed her gratitude for him being so kind to her, being nice was somethin he has always been , he lifted up her legs putting them on his lap then begins to gently massage them while saying," I must thank you as well, you cured my hunger even if it is temporary. I'm used to being nice, even when I kill an animAl for it's blood. I apologize to the animal. By the taste in your blood I can tell your not human, I love the way your blood tastes .... It's so different but good, kinda sweet actually." he massaged her legs gently trying to relax the muscles in her legs to relieve her pain.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment as she feels his touch. 'I am a maiden of the sea. Humans call my kind mermaids. I stuck like this for a year.' She listens to him talk about her blood. She blushes deeply. 'I doubt my blood tastes that good.' She feels her pain start to go away and his touch makes her feel like he was in need of a companion. 'Would you mind if I stayed with you for the year?' She looks at his hands a moment. 'You are undead and yet you feel alive..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:05 pm

He smiled and said," ah, mermaids. Saw one once, I was scarred by her but only one of us walked away." he focused on rubbing jer legs more, when she spoke about her blood he smiled whilensaying," trust me, it's very filling." he could tell her pain was beginning to recess because her muscles began to loosen up and relax as if they where welcoming his touch. He smiled as she asked to stay for the yeAr, he quickly nodded and said," I would love to have you here , stay as long as you like miss." he looked away at her undead comment and softly said," I know I'm not dead nor alive, but please stop calling me undead. You don't know how I came to be, I didn't want this, it was forced on me."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Hamona looks at him calmly as he speaks to her. 'I am sorry. I did not know...' She stretches out her hand and lays it on his hand. 'I know not what other races go through. My father keeps me and my six sisters kind of in a bubble. So I know not of what happens in this mortal world.' Her voice that he heard was sad fragile and prue innocence. She truly did not know of the dark world he lived in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next