The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate of the world open mature

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fate of the world open mature - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate of the world open mature

Post by Mikuo Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 pm

He takes off his shirt before her, revealing his chest to her. He tosses the shirt to the floor, then shows her a few scars and two puncture marks on his shoulder while saying," the mermaid I spoke of, she was hurt or so I thought. I went to go help her to be nice, bit my kindness was met with hostility. Long story short, I killed her but only after she bit me and infected me with what ever this is that I am." he nodded some towards her and said sofly ," it's ok, you didn't know ."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:37 pm

He takes off his shirt before her, revealing his chest to her. He tosses the shirt to the floor, then shows her a few scars and two puncture marks on his shoulder while saying," the mermaid I spoke of, she was hurt or so I thought. I went to go help her to be nice, bit my kindness was met with hostility. Long story short, I killed her but only after she bit me and infected me with what ever this is that I am." he nodded some towards her and said sofly ," it's ok, you didn't know ."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Hamona touches the bite mark and shudders as she can feel the hatred the mermaid had poured the bite. 'It is forbidden for mermaids to use that devil bite unless they have good reason for doing it. But from what I pick up on the bite scars, she just wanted to kill a mortal. Instead because of her hateful act, she killed your mortal life and gave you this half life.' She leans forward and gently kisses the bite marks to ease the painful posion of the deceased mermaid's hatred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:42 pm

He winced at her touch, it was painful but not that bad. When she relieved his pain he smiled, he was grateful that she relieved his pain. He looked at her and asked," the mermaid was hurt, I thought she feared I was gonna hurt her or something. But when she bit me I just reacted , I used my revolver and ... Well."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Hamona looks at him with a sigh. 'Fear changes all creatures and drives them to do crazy things.' She relaxes and closes her eyes for a moment. 'Do you need to feed again? That actually felt kind of good...being fed off of. It did not hurt or anything. It gave me a feeling I have never felt before.' She opens her eyes again looking at him calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:08 pm

He shook his head softly, he was not hungry but he could feed if he got some blood. He rubbed his chin and said," I'm not really hungry, but feeding tends to make me horny so I try to feed only when I need to, but lately I pass out after feeding."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Hamona looks at him. 'What does "horny" mean? We do not have the word in my world.' She cuts her neck again for him. She gets close to him pressing her bare body against his not knowing that it was wrong to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:29 pm

He looked at her, his hunger growing. He was finding it really hard to deny her blood. He didn't want to feed fro
Her right now, he would be to tempted to take her and her body. He couldn't concentrate enough to reply to her answer.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Hamona looks at him as she feels him tense up and she pouts softly. ‘Do you not know what the word means? Do you not want my blood now?’ She keeps her body against his as she allows some blood to fall from her neck to his lips. ‘Is my blood no longer any good?’ Sadness fills her eyes as she awaits an answer from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:12 pm

He wouldn't answer her, instead he bit her where her neck bled on his lip. The drop of blood that fell on his lip was more than enough to make him lose all control that he had remaining. His fangs sunk in her skin deeply as they drew her blood, he felt as if he was starving. Her bloodnwas really good but at the same time he was getting turned on as there bodies touched.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Hamona smiles as a wave of heat goes through her body as he feeds from her. ‘There’s that wonderful feeling again…’ Her body melts into his and waves of pleasure go through her body. She tilts her head back as though she was moaning in delight, which she was. She was just not making any sound as she did it. Her body was heated to the core and she did not know why. She just knew she liked it and wanted more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:14 pm

He fed continuously from her , her blood was driving him crazy. He felt her body with his hands, gently caressing her skin. He was not trying to get her turned on but at the same time he was beginning to want her, he pulled her as close to him az he could. Putting his hips and pelvis into hers , his cock gently pressing agAinst her but covered with his pants. He didn't know if she was a virgin or if she knew what to do but he didn't care, his hunger grew for more than just her blood.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Hamona looks at him melting under his touch as he explored her body. When the thought of sex crossed his thoughts, she grew curious of him. ‘Do you mead do I know how to mate? As a mermaid yes but not as a human.’ She smiles some as she gets an idea and kisses his neck gently. She wanted to make him happy in any way she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 am

He stopped feeding from her as soon as she started moving towards his neck, he was considerAbly to aroused to stop now. His animalistic traits were beginingto kick in, could she control boththem and him? He bit his lip as she kissed his neck, he started to wonder what's the difference between mermaids and humans mating, he was to lost to figure it out. He wanted her badly, he didn't know if this was a good thing to mate with a girl he just met or if it was bad but his body is wanting hers no matter what his mind says
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:32 am

Hamona looks at him as she sensed he was excited about what they were doing. She kisses him on the lips softly. ‘I know you just met me but you need this. I can see and feel you are lonely. Let me ease it.’ She slowly removes his shirt and looks at his well-built upper body. ‘When was the last time you had a companion?’ She kisses his bare chest gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:13 pm

His body craved hers indefinitely, when she looked at him the fire within his body grew much more intense with desire. Her kiss that she bestowed upon his lips was very soft, the kind of kiss that makes you crave more. He could taste her blood still, he was partially high from her blood still due to taking to much at once . When she offered to take away his pain of being lonely he nodded slowly, she was right he did need it but obviously she knew he needed it more than he thought he did. He watched her as she took of his shirt, he gently takes the shirt from her and tosses it on the floor while he watches her. As she kissed his chest, he replied softly by saying," she died nearly 29 years after I changed, she grew old and well ... I didn't."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:30 pm

Hamona looks at him as he explained what happened with his mate. “I am sorry for your loss.” She slowly removes his pants after figuring out how to get them off. She looks over his bare body seeing some major differences between the males of her kind and of humans. She kisses his body gently as she search her mind on how she was to please this man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:58 pm

He nodded as she apologized for his loss , the. He watched her undress him he moans softly as she kisses his body, he looked at her in full desire . He was curious so he asked," do you know what to do? Or. Do u need help?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:01 pm

He nodded as she apologized for his loss , the. He watched her undress him he moans softly as she kisses his body, he looked at her in full desire . He was curious so he asked," do you know what to do? Or. Do u need help?"
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Hamona looks at him and says in his mind, “I need help…I do not know the human ways of mating.” She blushes slightly ashamed of herself for not learning more. She looks at him awaiting his help. “I have heard though from stories that mating the human way is more fun. My eldest sister turned human for a month and she mated with several men.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:02 pm

He smiled at her as she requested his help, he gently placed his hand on jer folds while saying softly," this goes here ," then he takes her hand and puts it on his cock while saying," it may hurt at first however." he didn't want to Hurt her
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:45 pm

(Can you add to your post please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:23 pm

( my apologies my dear, I hit a mental block and was only
Able to come up with that. My next will be longer, sorry for any inconstancy that I may have caused u. )
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:29 pm

(But Im stuck now. the way you put your post you are saying his hand goes in her folds instead of his member.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm

( in the post it says," he gently placed his hand on jer folds while saying softly," this goes here ," , I think u may have read it wrong, then he takes her hand, puts her hand on his xock saying this goes here. .... A, b , to c
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next