The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) - Page 6 Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Tiope sat up slowly, still keeping the dagger close. Her body was a bit sore, from not being touched in a long time, but deliciously so. She listened to him as he talked about men and how they didn't respect women. She hesitated, not sure if she should tell him her worry. "... my daughters father was a Roman soldier, disguised as a farmer when I needed a mate, he took me, then tried to kill me. He wanted to get into the tribe, to get a way in, so he could let his soldiers in. I know If I hadn't killed him, he would have killed half my sisters, and the rest would have been slaves."

If he tried to use that information against her, she would kill him. Her hand went to the scar that barely missed her womb.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) - Page 6 Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:46 pm

His ears drooped a little. "Romans are the worst. Half of the men I mentioned earlier were Romans. Their minds reflect why their empire grows--they think that they can control everyone and everything."
He noticed her hesitation to tell him this, then did something she probably didn't expect.
"And as for your secret, trust me when I say it's safe with me. Foxes are almost always thieves, and secrecy is our creed. And just to show you that I'm telling the truth,"
He then slowly reached for her dagger, and purposely slid his palm along the keen edge, barely wincing before he showed it to her, and the thin red line he'd made.
"I bind my promise in blood."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:02 pm

His promise to keep her secret was startling, then him cutting himself on her blade to bind that promise was more startling and he caused her to blush. "I don't understand why you would promise that," she told him softly, touching his hand.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Loki looked at her for a long moment. “…Because I am different than any man either you or your sisters have ever met before. And that, Tiope, I can promise you as well.”
When she touched his hand, he lifted her hand to his lips and gave it a soft kiss, then licked the cut in his own palm.
He was coming to understand his new tribe very quickly.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:44 pm

She watched him, his words made her feel a bit shy. Nearly all of the amazons had been hurt some way by man, and some of them were born outside of the tribe, and found there way into the tribe, usually because something happened to them and they could no longer trust men, and they almost never took a mate. But maybe with him, they can find what they need.

Watching him kiss her hand, she ducked her head a little, bit shy by this, she's never been a shy one. " and you keep promises?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:13 pm

He smiled at her. "Until my dying day."

he felt a slight chill brush across his skin, and so he started dressing again. "And so what next for us, Tiope?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 pm

She laid back and pulled her fur over her body, still clutching the dagger, though her grip was looser on it. "oh I don't know. I'm going to rest, you can do what you want, my body is a bit sore."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 pm

He smiled at her, and, fully dressed again, he walked over to her, and tucked her in before giving her a pleasant kiss--fully aware of the dagger in her hand.
"Well then, I'm going to let you rest then. I promised your sisters that they could have me if you didn't wear me out to bad. And honestly I think Her Ladyship is expecting me to anyway."
He pulled back the curtain a little bit, and looked out. Then he looked back to her and gave her a wink and a gentlemanly smile before he dismissed himself.

Loki took a moment to stretch, then took a walk around, wondering where his other two suitors for the day had gotten off to.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 am

This man was just full of surprises, tucking her in and giving her a kiss. She didn't understand why he was being so nice, like he actually cared. Pushing her dagger under her pillow, she studied him. He wasn't going to hurt her. She watched him leave, before closing her eyes, and hoping he did give her a daughter.

Caitriona was sitting on a blanket outside her hut, feeding one of the dogs th amazons had aquired, for battles, hunting, and comfort. This one had attached itself to her, a mutt who's loving, and protective.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 am

Loki had been walking about, casually searching the village for his other two companions for the day.
Everywhere he went, he could feel disapproving eyes following him. He could feel them boring into his spine as he walked away, tail swishing casually, ears pinned back. He didn't like being looked at like a sideshow, but he let it roll off of his lithe shoulders. Eventually they would become more comfortable around him--he would make sure of that.
Soon enough, however, his nose caught the scent of his next suitor--though he wouldn't openly admit it, he could scent that these three females were ovulating, hence thier willingness to mate right now; and so that made his job easier.
He approached Caitriona with the same casual caution he had used with Tiope. He crossed his arms behind his back, and gently cleared his throat to get her attention.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Caitriona lifted her head, glancing to him when she heard him clear his throat. The dog growled at him, protective of her, and the canine didn't know this male. Lightly touching the mutt, she eased her furry companion, showing that it was already, at least she hoped it was alright, as he was still a male. "Did you have fun?" she asked him, softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:31 pm

He kept his distance, then smiled at her. "It was a satisfying experience, yes. Tiope's a very intelligent and wonderful woman. I was glad to spend time with her."
He smiled at the dog, and with the canine charm he as a fox possessed, he reached out to the animal. "Relax, noble one. Your mistress and hers have nothing to fear from me."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Caitriona nodded, though surprised that he had complemented Tiope. "why are you saying nice things about her?" she asked him, softly. "you actually spoke with her?"

the dog snorted when the fox man spoke to him in that strange way. His ears went back, confused by this. Who was this creature? He was canine, but more than that.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 pm

He flicked one ear back. "...Because she deserves to have them said and they need to be said. She and I talked the whole time. She has very deep thoughts--which are most admirable."
He then sat on the wall, and materialized a seed which he grew into a gorgeous red rose. He took a deep breath of its scent, then tossed it to her.
"And what of you, Milady? What do you deserve, need, and wish to be said of you?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Caitriona arched a brow, no other men would have cared to talk to any of the women, maybe there was something to him, something more than just seed provider. Catching the rose he created, she looked at it, then took a wiff of it, oh it was real. She loved flowers. The tribe had a garden that they didn't need, of flowers, they also had a garden of vegetables, she did both, but she took the time to care and tend to the flowers. And she needed a daughter who would carry on that love, for having the flowers had helped the Amazons in all their aspects.

"I don't need anything said about me," she stated softly, pushing to her feet and stretched. "lovely rose, by the way." her fingers touched it lightly, feeling the texture, the silkyness of it, and seeing the beauty.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 am

Loki smiled when she stretched--she too was lovely. "Every woman has always had something she wished someone would say to her, and that no one ever has. You can trust me. What's yours?"
He offered her this hand then, cautiously, and invitingly.

((I had a longer one in mind, but it'd require a powerplay. the next will be long I promise))
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Caitriona eyed him, suspiciously, not sure she liked what he was talking about. She didn't even open up to her sisters. "I'm perfectly fine without nice, meaningless words," she told him, hesitating a little before taking his hand. "Can't you just get this over with?" Sex wasn't satisfying, sex was a chore to her, but she wanted a child, she hadn't been able to conceive in a while, and she didn't know why.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:27 pm

"...Suit yourself." he said smoothly. When she accepted his hand he stood up, he twirled her about, and actually danced with her a little to some tune lost in the breeze and the imagination.
"...Dancing is a lot like a battle." he said, keeping in perfect time and stepping around her side, leading her to do the same. He used his guidance to lead around in a series of oddly familiar footwork, with a Scottish twist. "Always in constant motion and change, shifting from one combatant to the other,"
He dodged around her steps again, lifting her arm over and around until their right hands were resting at arm's length on each other’s right shoulder, their left hands laced together.
Slowly, not breaking his intense, enticing eye contact, he walked them around each other as he said—noting the blade of the dagger poised at the back of his neck right now in her right hand, “…each trying to get the drop on the other,”
He masterfully but gently disarmed her, spinning her about in such a way as to get the dagger out of her hand, and back into her sheathe—not totally disarming her, either, a sign of trust. He then put a hand on either side of her waist, and lifted her off of her feet and twirled her around with the utmost control.
“…all in hopes of avoiding the inevitable conclusion:”
He gracefully set her down, then before she could react he swept her down into a dip, hovering not two inches from her face, the look in his green eyes glowing, seductive and intense, feral even, almost savage. But not in the bad way. Not at all.
“…surrender.”
He then gave her a long, intense kiss, pulling her to her feet again as he did, then tucking the rose he’d created into her hair.
“And yes, I could just get it over with, if I didn’t want you to enjoy every moment of it and feel magnificent afterwards.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:08 pm

When he started dancing with her, she was startled, as she never did such a thing. The amazon's did dance, but it was in celebration, or to prepare for an upcoming battle, or some other reason, and it was never a dance such as this. The Amazon didn't know what to think about it, or what to do, so she just let him lead her, maybe the sooner she does this, the sooner he'll put his seed inside her, and the sooner he'll leave. But when he disarmed her by spinning her and doing some fancy trick, it nearly annoyed her, but then she saw that he put her dagger right back in its sheath. Why did he do that?

Caitriona gasped when he lifted her up, and twirled her around, it nearly set her into a panick, feeling like she wasn't in control. "... Don't," she whispered.

She nearly pushed him away once he set her down, but his kiss caused her to pause, in complete shock, a new, strange sensation. Her fingers clutched at his shirt, her body shivering, it was all almost.... frightening. "What... the... hell."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:43 am

Loki leaned in to her grasp on his tunic and he erotically hovered a few inches from her face, and let the sensations fester within her. His eyes were intense, and inviting, half-opened, and watching her carefully as he slowly lifted her chin, and then gave her a deep kiss.
"...Still want me to just get it over with?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:24 am

Caitriona trembled slightly, her eyes half closed, watching him, not sure what to make of him, of the things he was making her feel. She didn't know if she should like it, or to fear it, maybe she should push him away, it seemed like laying with him would be dangerous. Her lashes lifted, studying him as he lifted her chin and kissed her deeply. Oh it was too much. "I... don't know," she replied, unsure, he was acting differently than the other males.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Loki was intent on her still, but also sensed her confusion and hesitation. And so he changed his tactic a little bit.
Taking her hand and kissing it, he said, “Perhaps we can take a walk and move at your own pace. Besides, I don’t really think you want to spread your legs here where the whole village can see. Am I right?”
For him, this tactic had worked several times in the past. Allowing a woman to set the pace of her own courtship always gained trust—after all, it was a ceding of control over the situation—especially when he and his lady weren‘t familiar with each other. She could let him take her now, or five hours from now. But in the end, it was almost always successful.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:10 pm

His suggestion was the most startling thing he said so far. "You'll do that?" she asked him. "Let me take my own pace, and decide when I want to?" Her gaze shifted around the area, being taken in front of the village didn't bother her, but it did kind of with him, because this different approach, was kind of weirding her out. "Why? You're a lot of talk, most would have pushed me down already." He made it seem difficult, she was confused by the courtship thing, she didn't want the romance, she wanted the child. This seducing thing were for the men and women who actually liked each other.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:08 pm

"...I could do that, too, if you wanted. Besides, most women would have lain down for me by now." he said, responding to her remark of men pushing her down. "But I wouldn't enjoy it and neither would you." He caressed her hand with his thumb. "And although I'm a thief there are just some things a man shouldn't take by force. A woman is at the top of that list."
Sensing eyes on him, he led her my the hand a bit deeper into the forest, where he felt more comfortable. He released her hand and leaned up against a tree, and with eyes looking over her form, he said, "Or if you've changed your mind, I can vanish right now and leave you in peace."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Her cheeks blushed, listening to him, watching him. He was different, but was different really a bad thing? Maybe it would be a good thing, he already seemed considerate of her feelings. Allowing him to lead her, she went with him deeper into the forest, away from spying eyes, even though the Amazon's weren't private people, nor were they ashamed, or shy about their bodies, and stuff they did. "I haven't changed my mind," she told him softly. "I want a daughter, I haven't been able to conceive in a while."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next