The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by tigresswarrior Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Maeve saw that he sat on the matt, instead of her makeshift bed. It kind of surprised her, he was wounded and he didn't seek comfort. Looking him over, he looked terrible, so she tossed him a waterskin. "what do you need?" she asked him, at least trying to be nice. "i didn't open up any wounds did I?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by Scylothia Wed May 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Loki hated feeling so weak, but he grasped the water skin with some persistence, and took a few deep gulps, calming himself before saying, "I'm not sure. It was hard to tell with them all going off at once. I'll... take a look at them later. Right now I just need to take it easy."
He flicked his green gaze up to her then. "For what it's worth, sorry to embarrass you in front of your matriarch. But I really am just trying to pass through."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed May 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Maeve eyed him suspicously when he appologized. "I don't embarrass easily," she replied. Grabbing a pillow, and blanket, she tossed them toward him. It really bothered her that a man was in her hut, though she was letting him stay there. Sitting on her bed, her body was tense, not sure if she should try to relax, this was her doing after all, the amazons rarely took in prisoners unless they were of war, or did some harm to the tribe. This one was before he dis any harm.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 12:15 am

He held up an arm defensively as she tossed the things to him, out of reflex. "Well, that may be, but I'm sorry anyway, again, for whatever it's worth."
Granted it was still early in the day, but when one was out of sorts, the time of day held little to no importance.
He warily tucked the pillow under his head and arranged the blanket, after very subtlety sniffing them for any signs of poison. Glad that he found none, Loki settled in, stared up at the ceiling a while, then let the weight tugging at his eyelids take over, though his mind was trying to work out ways to fox his way out of this mess.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 12, 2011 8:06 am

Maeve sat there for a moment, before getting up, and going to find one of her sisters nearby, so she didn't have to go too far from her hut. She had her sister go get the deer she's left behind and told her exactly where it was, and to take two other sisters with her, incase he hadn't been alone.

Then she returned to her hut, and sat on her bed, with her back against the wall, keeping an eye on him and a dagger within reach.

Meanwhile, in one of the bigger hut, the queen held a meeting with the important decison makers, to decide what to do with the male. He was fix fae, and that was intruiging, but he was still a male.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Taringa was thoughtful. True, men were deceitful and cruel, and even less trustworthy than the Fates. But it had been a while since a generation of daughters had been born, and she worried about that. Perhaps it was this radical thinking that drove her insane idea.
As the council conferred, and began to bat around accusations, she cleared her throat, and held her hands up for attention.
She was an older member of the tribe, and held a long and decorated reign of service and huntsmen-ship, and did hold some authority.
"Sisters, please. let us be civil in council. Shouting will resolve nothing."
She turned to the queen, much younger than she, and said, "Your Ladyship, I have been possessed of a strange and radical idea this afternoon."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 12, 2011 4:43 pm

The queens gaze shifted toward Taringa, as the elder spoke up. Taringa was one of her most trusted. "what is it Taringa, what is this stranger and radical idea?" she asked, curious. "I always enjoy hearing your ideas."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 9:04 pm

Tari smiled. "Ladyship, I worry for the tribe. We haven't birthed a generation of daughters in some time." she said. "Our youngest are adolescents now."
There were some nods around the council.
"However, this male, I'm sure we can all agree, is not a ruthless human. He is strong, and as a FaeFox he is gifted of magical abilities, is he not?"
She waited for the queen to answer, then said, "Since he is going nowhere anytime soon, perhaps we may use his seed to perpetuate the foundation of our next generation."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 12, 2011 9:33 pm

The Queen thought about that, then nodded. "I have been thinking about that. There haven't been good men for a few miles, the ones we had recently weren't able to give us daughters, barely even sons." A small smile played across her lips. "Perhaps his children will be an added benefit, with what he is."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Tari grinned wickedly. "Most certainly. His offspring will likely have increased longevity, heal more rapidly, have greater stamina, and will be beautiful, since I'm sure we can all agree that he is indeed a handsome one, for a male."
She looked around to several nods, then continued, "We must speak with Sister Maeve. He should be given the finest medical treatment we have. He will heal quickly, but the sooner the better."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 12, 2011 10:02 pm

The queen smiled softly. "Aye, indeed he is." Studying the other females, she was pleased there wasn't any objections. "Maeve won't be happy with this," she stated softly. "I'm sure she wasn't thinking we would make him welcome as a lover."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Tari chuckled. "Indeed I'm sure she wasn't. But, were my womb not dry with age, I would welcome him to my hut as well."
She adjusted her position. "I shall inform her myself. With luck, our stud will be resting now. And if he is like most men, he will not object too greatly to such a proposition."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 12, 2011 11:16 pm

"Very well, you may speak with her," the queen replied. "I'm sure you'll help her understand it needs to be done."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Taringa nodded respectfully, saluted with her fist over her heart, and then dismissed herself from the council. Venturing out into the mid-morning light of the forest, and crossed to Maeve's hut, rapping gently upon the door frame.

Loki was indeed sound asleep, completely unaware that he was about to be milked for everything he could give. His ear flicked at the rapping, but he simply rolled over, sleeping in silence.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Maeve frowned as she heard the rapping on the door frame. She glanced to Loki, before getting up, and moving to the entrance, and pulled back the cloth door. Seeing Taringa there, she slipped outside, a bit curious by the elder coming to see her. "What is it?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Taringa smiled. "It seems perhaps the Fates are a bit less forgiving this year." she said. "Her Ladyship and the council have decoded that this male shall not be removed from our land. Rather, we will use his seed to sire our next generation of daughters, effective as soon as he is fit."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Maeve listened to what Taringa had to say, and she didn't like it. "Well, that is just annoying. I'd rather he just go away. He doesn't belong here. No man does."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 pm

Taringa shook her head. "my child, you must learn one thing, above all others: as deceitful and untrustworthy as mean can be, none of us would be here without the contribution of one. You should be grateful of that fact. Your mother tempted your father often, and she respected the fact that he gave her the precious child that grew into so fine a huntress."
She clasped the younger woman's hand.
"He will not stay in the village, if that comforts you. He will be allowed to live a few leagues away."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri May 13, 2011 12:06 am

Maeve clenched her jaw, she couldn't argue with what the queen decreed, but she didn't have to like it. Turning slightly, she looked into the hut, seeing him sleeping. "Man may give, but they also take away. My daughter, so ruthlessly killed by man, she was young."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri May 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Tari smiled softly, then gave Maeve a gentle hug. " I understand your conflict--I lost all three of my daughters to men. However, this one is not those men. He is not even human. His kind are fathers--this much I have learned throughout my lifetime."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri May 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Maeve sighed deeply, accepting the elders hug. "I don't like it, but whatever. He won't touch me," the young amazon was rather stubborn in that, she hadn't had a man in a while. They were all revolting.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri May 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Tari chuckled. "Child, no is asking you to lie with him. All we ask is that you see to it he heals quickly. He must be drilled on his role, and allowed to find suitable quarters for himself. He is our property now, but that doesn't mean he must sleep on our doormats."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri May 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Maeve sighed, shaking her head. "Alright, I'll see to him, and tell him. I wonder what he'll say as to him being claimed as our property,' she stated softly, a bit amused by that. "When we separated ourselves from men because we didn't want to be property."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 15, 2011 12:08 am

Tari listened, a motherly look in her eyes. Then she smirked and laughed at Maeve's last statement. "True, true. I doubt he'll take kindly to the notion, but he would be wise to accept it if he wishes to reap the benefits of the privileges he's being given."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun May 15, 2011 12:15 am

A smirk played across her lips. "Men are rather strange creatures," she stated softly, glancing to the man in her hut. "Very strange."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next