The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) - Page 7 Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 pm

He studied his companion, smiling. "And I'll be more than happy to give you one, when you're ready to try. I have all day."
He offered his arms to her. "I can do whatever you wish; I can make it quick and arousing, or slow and sensual. We can keep talking if you wish, or if you want I can pleasure you now. It's your call."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3) - Page 7 Empty Re: Men Are Forbidden!!! (mature, reserved for Tiggy <3)

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Caitriona hesitated for a moment, before stepping into his arms. "There are choices?" she asked him. "I think I'm ready for it now," she told him, studying him. If she didn't now, she would end up backing out, if they kept dancing around it.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:09 pm

He smiled, and nodded. "Alright then."
With that, the fox cautiously approached his lady, and gave her another deep kiss. He sensed she just wanted it over with, and so he gently laid her down in the grass, and while he exposed her breasts with one hand, the other was trailing teasingly down her side, and then her thigh, picking up the hem of her skirts and slowly pulling it up so that the fabric brushed across her skin in just such a way as to get her anticipating him.
He nibbled her collarbone, then trailed his gentle gnawing to one of her teats, which he proceeded to lick. He finished lifting her skirt, and gently pulling away her loincloth before he rubbed the flat of his palm across her vulvae, his eyes watching her intently as he continued to caress her nipple with his warm tongue, and then moving on to the next.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:54 pm

She tentatively kissed him back, a little bit tensed as he laid her back on the grass, but she tried to relax, as he exposed her breasts. Her body shivered as she felt his touch, it kind of tickled. Her eyes closed, gasping a little, feeling him nibble and lick her teats.

Then she felt him rub the palm of his hand over her vulvae, and she cried out, startled by that sensation. "Oh!" There was pleasure in his touch, definitely something she wasn't too used to. she always felt a little pleasure, but not like this.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:22 pm

As he continued to give attention to her teats, he continued to rub her, using the heel of his palm to strike against her clit in time with each rub. Supporting himself on his knees, he used his other hand to once again untie his fly, where his growing erection sprang free.
Her soft cry of pleasure caused him to flick his ears forward, and his exposed cock grew visibly stiffer. He slipped a finger inside her then, swirling it around and giving her a preview of what was to come.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:49 pm

His touches sent shivers running through her body. So many sensations, and he was gentle, and attentive. She liked that he was looking for her pleasure, getting her ready for his invasion. Then she felt his finger inside her, gasping, she arched her back, trembling. It felt soo good, and she almost begged for more.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Loki was watching her carefully, judging her reactions, seeing what she liked. And when she gave him such a positive response, he got bold, and then laid over top of her, gently lowering his hips, and rubbing his stiff erection against her where his hand had been before.
He lowered his lips to her collarbone, then trailed them up her beautiful throat, and finally kissed her again as he changed his angle, and gently penetrated her inviting wetness, groaning softly with the pleasure of it.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 am

Caitriona lifted her lashes, as he laid on top of her. Gasping, she felt him rub his erection, and closed her eyes. Her hands slid to his side, under his tunic, exploring his muscles, seeing he was a different sort of male, and wouldn't care if she touched him. the Amazon was more bold, as she kissed him back, and cried out, feeling him push inside her, gentle. It was amazing that he was gentle, and he felt amazing, and bigger than what she was used to.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Loki smiled, kissing her neck and letting her explore him as he proceeded to thrust, keeping his pace slow and erotic. She felt tight upon him and it was a fabulous feel indeed.
He nipped her throat, panting softly as he rode her, and then gave her breasts some more attention. All the while, his mind, so focused on his partner and making sure he pleased her, was hoping that this tribe that had taken him in would continue, led well by thier wise queen and her elders; and that he could at least help these noble women survive the decay of time was a sweet enough thought that would keep him around a great while longer.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:36 pm

She moaned, her eyes closing as he thrust inside her. It was good, great even. His gentleness caused her pleasure. He wasn't forceful, or rough, and he wasn't giving her bruises. Lifting her hips, she moved in time with his thrusts, her hands clutching his hip, feeling his muscles work as he took her. It intrigued her. then her right hand, moved down, between their bodies, to feel his erection moving in and out of her, curiously.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Loki let her explore however she wished. In fact, the sensations of her hands moving across his flesh aroused him even further, and he actually grew stiffer as he rode her. And as she moved to feel thier intercourse, he groaned pleasantly. It was a curious new sensation he'd never encountered before--and he liked it.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Her eyes closed, letting the pleasure take over. Her fingers rubbed him as he rode her, liking the way it felt. Her body shivered, pleasure rising, it was a bit strange, not many men made her feel this good. "oooh."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Loki too could feel his pleasure surmounting, and he slowed down, thrusting more deeply at this slower pace, and wanting to ensure she learned the pleasure that was threatening him.
And so he began cycling his hips around, riding her in a circular pattern that was slow and erotic, and something he'd planned to save for his mate whenever he found her, but in this unique case he found it appropriate.
Licking her teats with some aggression but not a lot, he held himself back as he waited for her body to respond.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Her eyes opened, startled by him circling his hips, slowly. It was different, she didn't know what to think of it, as it was something new, and caused her more pleasure. Her body shivered, and her head tilted her head back, a gasp escaping her lips. Her hands gripped his tunic, her climax was very close.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Now at the end of the day, Loki was worn out and definitely physically satisfied. But he wanted no more than to return to his den and relax and have an herbal drink.
He could have just slipped away, but he figured it would be a common courtesy to tell the queen that he was leaving the village for the day.
And so he made his way to the queen's hut, and requested an audience.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:05 pm

The Queen came out of her Hut, her gaze settling on the fox. "Yes?" she studied him. "Enjoy yourself?" The females who slept with him were in their huts, sleeping, satisfied. The queen was eager to ask them how it went, but she couldn't disturb them, they would not enjoy that.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 pm

He bowed, then kissed her hand like a gentleman.
"Well, yes I did. They are fine women with strong wills and stronger minds. I enjoyed speaking with them--I have never been one to prefer an unintelligent woman over a smart one. But I am afraid they've worn me out, and I just wanted to inform you that I am returning to my den. When would Her ladyship wish me to return again?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 am

The Queen eyed him, how strange he was. Different. Males wanted their women compliant. "Well. I am glad. You may return in a week," she replied softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Loki bowed again, using the customary salute he'd picked up through observation.
"I shall. And should my presence, however unlikely, be required by Her ladyship, she need only send a runner and I shall come if I'm about."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 pm

The Queen nodded. "Very well. Is there anything else?" she asked him, softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 am

"Not at all ma'am. I shall remove myself from Her Ladyship's graces now." With that, the handsome fox gave her another fist-over-heart salute and backed away before shouldering his pack and turning tail.
He had his guard down as he strolled through the Greek sunset. Even his ears were only half hearing. He was an easy target at this point, tired and un-alert.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 pm

The Queen nodded, then slipped back into her hut, to rest for the night.

The next morning, the three lady's the handsome fox had laid with, they were all very satisfied, so satisfied that they slept till noon. When Tiope woke up, and went to find something to eat, her fellow amazons surrounded her, asking about the fox. She told them everything, and the ones who were interested in it giggled in amusement. But there were those who were so hardened against men, that they detested the thought of finding pleasure with a men.

Maeve stood off to the side, watching the others. Tiope looked happy, satisfied, even excited. Maeve did not understand it. He was a male. Fox, but what did that matter? With a sigh, she moved away, and left the tribe, to find firewood. It was going to be a long long day.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7