The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince for sale/

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Prince for sale/ Empty Prince for sale/

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:24 pm

The prison cell stank of human waste and death. Chase wondered if today would be the day that the mercy of death would finally claim him. He had been captured and thrown into this cell. He lost track of the time. Some of the beatings had rendered him unconcious, he had tried to escape and faced the coniquences of it. He was deemed unfit to fight in the army so it had been decided that he would be sold as a slave.

The foot steps of the jailor brought his attention up. He had heard the bidding going on and knew that people were being bought as slaves, to be beaten or killed or to be forced to be a pleasure slave. It had been detrimed the jail was over crowded and this was one way to get rid of some of the prisoners without killing them.

Chase's heart skipped a beat when his door was pulled open and he was hauled up and his arms were bound behind him and he was dragged out. He was screaming in pain his shoulder being pulled out its joint again. He was a mess. His normal strong body nearly wasted away, he had bruises and cuts and scars all over his body from his repeated beatings.

As he was dragged onto the auction block he blinked at the blinding sunlight, something he had barely seen at all in the time that he had been there. His pale skin showed the proof of that.

“This speicamen is young and fertile, don't let his pathetic state fool you.” The auctioner was cursing the jailors, how was he suppose to rank in the money needed if the jailors didn't treat the men proper. The females were all treated better.

Suddenly his meager clothes were ripped from him and because his hands were tied behind him he could not hide his member. The auctioner turned to the crowd holding a device. Suddenly his member was shocked and grew to it full erect state. “Ladies as you can tell he is very well endowed, and as I said young so would satisfiy even the most energetic ladies.” He paused and looked at Chase who was blinking away tears from the pain of being eletrocuted. “Now this is his first time on the market so lets start the bidding”

Chase finally figured out why he was being sold, a Pleasure Slave. He scanned the crowd wondering where his life would take him now. . His fate rested in who ever was willing the most to pay the most for a beaten man that stood naked before a crowd. He took deep breaths and tried to hide the fear. No idea what was coming but he figured anything would be better then the jail.

((hope you like the rewrite))

Last edited by Xuxa_Rene on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : He is no longer a Prince, just a strange man in a strange land.)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Prince for sale/ Empty Re: Prince for sale/

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:33 am

Amongst the crowd in the very depths was a young women with light ginger hair and dark green eyes, she was very well educated and was dragged here by her mother not that she didn't enjoy the sales but still looked no older than 18 years. Her name was Amber Auburn a very tomboyish girl at most.

She had watched many of the girls start bidding she had been here all morning and her mother was enjoying herself just watching the merchandise be dragged on stage hearing the squeals of the girls suddenly she sighed and tried to make out who was on stage this time looking up to Chase who was for sale. "Always like this how do they expect money when they are so poorly treated and scared" she muttered a bit disgusted hearing the bidder offer a final offer she put in her bid at the final moment. "Any more bidding!" shouted the auctioneer after her bid and slammed down hsi hammer "Sold to the young lady at the back"Her mother looked at her surprised “You want that one?” “Might as well and he is rather handsome on top of that” “Oh Amber you finally understand” said her mother hugging her. Amber wore a plain dress pale green with a brown top half making it look like a skirt and top.

She waited until the end of the auction before she was guided backstage to collect him. “Come on dear, let’s get you some clothes first” she said softly putting a slender hand out towards himin a soft gesture. “Do you have any you could spare?” she asked turning to the jailer who snorted before bringing some out from a chest which was already wasting away from the dampness and the chewing of the rats in the cells. He tossed Chase the clothes but they weren't much better “We can’t have you walking around like that, get changed quickly before mother decides to leave without us” she said waiting patiently for him to change before hearing her mother calling them who was a rather wealthy lady, well known around this place, she had another daughter named Saphire; Amber's older sister. Amber wasn’t her real daughter but adopted due to the lady losing her youngest at birth she spoiled Amber who still didn’t turn out to be a brat as many people thought, unlike her older sister who had declined coming more interested in flirting around town with the royals and lords.

"Amber, the carriage is waiting outside Dear, Hurry up" "Just a mintue mother" she said back quickly "and get that slave of yours to hurry up as well" she shouted at this Amber looked a bit disgusted and crossed her arms over her chest. Once he was dressed she lead him to the carriage "What's your name? they never said" she asked as they met her mother in the carriage. Her mother scanned him carefully with her eyes as though she was checking a vase for cracks or imperfections. "My, you do have a good eye dear" "Thank you mother" she said as she sat in the carriage "Come on, you can sit as well" she said softly gesturing to any of the seats for him to take as her and her mother sat oposite each other.

(hope you like my post...Amber is based of another character of mine)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:18 pm

When the bidding started Chase strained to see who was doing so, but the crowd just looked like a big blur. He was writhing in pain but it didn’t seem notice or care. His member was repeatably electrocuted to keep it at its full mast. Each time he would whimper out in pain through his clenched teeth,.

Finally the hammer was slung down which singled he was bought. He was dragged back to the back stage and his shoulders roughly pushed back into its socket and he was untied and thrown to the ground. There he remained until he was paid for and the lady came to collect him. He then was roughly brought up and he got the first look of his owner. She was beautiful, not that it would matter, he had heard stories about what his life would be life now he would be excepted to fullfill her every sexual need when ever and where ever. He bowed to her and then painfully put on the smelly damp clothes.

The dampness stuck to his open wounds but he didn’t dare complain. He bowed to the older woman in the carriage but kept his head down, enough beatings had taught him that he must not raise his head above that of his masters.

“My give name was Chase Master. But I will of course answer to anything you wish” He nodded. He of course wondered where they were going but he didn't dare ask. He waited for more questions and would answer them the best he could.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:35 pm

"Hey, don't hurt him" she said sternly to the jailers when she went to get him.

"You don't need to call me master, just call me by my name like the others, I'm Amber Auburn" she said smiling sweetly. She had noted his pain from earlier "Mother do we still have some spare clothes at home?" she asked and the old lady nodded "Yes we do, I'll get the maids to tend to him" "It's ok, I like to do things myself" she said "Honestly Amber you are so strange for a lady" said her mother and Amber just smiled. She looked to him "You can talk you know, I won't harm you and we're going home"

When the carriage stopped Amber let her mother walk out first and then she followed behind holding her skirt up a bit so she didn't trip over it and they were greeted by three maids, they followed her mother inside clearly obeying her instead. Amber walked to the front of the carriage adn rubbed the horse's foreheads quickly the coach driver gave her some suagar cubes and she called chase over to feed one of them before a maid ran outside to her "Miss Amber, please get inside. Your sister wishes to see you" "Sapphire does, what for?" "Reguarding a personal issue" said the maid bowing her head slightly "Thank you Jane" she said softly "Come on, we'll sort you out with something you can actually call clothes and a meal as well you look half starved, Chase" she said her tone remaining soft and sweet as she went inside.

"Amber, where were you this morning" "Mother took me to an auction, you said you didn't wish to come" "And you bought a rat" "His not a rat!" she said "You immature little girl,bet you hid that necklace to... people like you do. where on earth is that necklace?" "Living room on the table. Now if you'll excuse us" she said. It was rather clear the two sisters didn't get along at all. She walked up stairs and sat him on the bed while she searched another chest for some decent clothes. "Here you can use these and this room, it's a spare one adn everyone likes to have their own space" she said and kneeled down she could see a few cuts and pulled his shirt off before she asked Jane to get her some things. "Those clothes should be more comfortable change into them, ok?" she said and pattered downstairs and found the cook asking for something that would be light on the stomach so he wouldn't be sick and collected what she needed from Jane and thanked her going back upstairs she tended to one of his more serious wounds being careful not to hurt him anymore than he already was. She stood up hearing a knock at the door and opened it "Thank you Chef" she said and the man smiled at her nodding to Chase "Where'd you find him Amber?" "I bought him at an auction this morning" he chuckled slightly "The lady drag you along" "Chef, no laughing" "Sorry, sorry" he said still laughing.

It was rather strange that she liked to everything herself unlike her sister and mother and that she knew how to tend to wound so carefully. But since she was an orphan she had lived on the streets so she was used to it. She held the bowl of warm food out to him "Here eat up. You don't have to hang your head either, at least through my eyes everyone is equal" she said softly putting a hand on his forehead gently. "Where is your family? They must miss you" she said softly almost a whisper in fact.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Chase sat silent listening to the conversation in the carriage. It seemed his new master was not the kind that he heard stories about. She seemed gentle and kind he found himself a little more relaxed around her, but he did not fully let his gaurd down. He was still a slave, still her property.

“Amber” He repeated softly. It sounded perfect for her. He stiffened when the carriage stopped. He watched as the other servants follow the older woman in leaving Amber behind. He found that odd but remained silent still. His loyality was to Amber for she was the one that bought him.

When she was summoned in Chase followed behind and listened to the two sisters bicker. It seemed to him that Amber was different then her family but he wasnt one to judge. He kept silent until they were alone.

“Thank you Mi-lady” He said in a quiet voice. When she started to search his injuries he attempted to keep a straight face so she wouldn’t know how injured he was. He clearly had many broken and burised ribs, his member had burn marks on it. His shoulders were swollen from being pulled out its socket, He held it in though not wanting to hurt the lady.

He cocked his head to the side confused that he was going to have his own room, but he didn't say anything he just figured that when he was required to please her she would let him know.

He smiled a dimple appearing on his face when she brought him new clothes he painfully put them on and sat on the bed. He was still there when she returned with the food. He took it and ate it quickly. “Thank you, I have not been fed in 3 days, punishment for not being able to do the army training” He hung his head again,

“I do not remember much about my family Mi-lady” He frowned. “I do not remember much of anything before I was in that jail, the doctor that was in my cell, said it was from too many blows to the head” He looked up at her with questioning eyes. “I know why you bought me” He lowered his gaze, “But there were more fit, less beat up men for sale” He sighed “I do not question you of course, just curious is all, why me?” He asked then quivered slightly hoping he didn’t get punished for such questions.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 am

She was a bit surprised when he stayed behind with her as the others went inside.
"You finally smiled" she said softly folding his old clothes up and putting them to one side for now, she could ask one of the maids to help her dispose of them later. Once he had finished eating she took the bowl off him and put it to onside.

"Hmm, I doubt you could in you condition but I still don't see how they could punish you for that, they were the ones that were supposed to look after you and keep you healthy and by the looks of the auctioneer he was cursing the jailers as well. It showed very clearly on his face" she said "I'm sorry, I don't know what it's like but I know it must hurt" she said. "If you are hurt you can just say and then me or one or the maids can help you" she then thought about his question for a moment "hmmm, well you looked as though you needed to get out of there quickly and you look around my age since there is no one my age around here I thought it would be nice to have someone my age round here" she said not entirely sure either "Also I bet your quite handsome once your cleaned up a bit" she noticed him quivering slightly and put a hand on his back "hey, I'm not going to beat you, you've had enough judging from your wounds, how long were you in there for anyway? It couldn't have been just a few days or months"

"And unlike some i don't enjoy seeing others in pain no matter who or what they are" she said. “We’ll also get a proper doctor to look at you tomorrow, whenever we get a new person he always comes in to check them over. Well if they are not under my sister that is, do you have anything else to say earlier you looked as though you wanted to say something” she said

Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:27 am

Chase lightly bit his lip and blushed “I must admit, they beat me more harshly, I refused to cry out” He shrugged “I guess I should have but I did not want to give them the satisfaction.” He looked up at her. “I guess I am a fool” He liked Amber he felt at ease with her. He listened to her more he nodded slightly. “It does hurt a little Mi-lady, but nothing that I can not bear” He licked his lips and looked up at her. “I must say I am glad that you stuck around for the end of the auction.”

He blushed as she called him handsome he did not know if he was, he suppose he was, there had to be a reason he was caught in the first place.

When she mentioned the doctor his eyes widened. “You would get a doctor for me?” He smiled “You must be a angel Mi-lady I had a doctor in my cell with me, but that was a while ago, I do not know what happened to him. I remember 3 full moons, but I could have been unconscious for some, the good doctor said I lost days sometimes weeks at a time.” He looked up at her. “I am sorry I can not give you a proper answer”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 am

She giggled seeing him blush “Aww you got embarrassed, how sweet” she said “and that’s not foolish, I would have tried the same. Might as well not scream since it’ll only encourage them more” she listened to him talking and smiled “Yeah, mother also wanted me to buy someone ages ago and still did so I might as well help one of them as well” she said “problem was the biddings also got far too high, I bet half those poor people won’t get out due to their buyers not counting their pennies right” she said in a sad tone sitting beside him.

She blushed slightly when he called her an angel “We have a family doctor, Mother needs to see him tomorrow anyway so we can get your wounds checked over properly especially your shoulder they look awfully swollen” she said being careful not to touch them since she knew it must hurt him a lot. She listened to him once again “There was a doctor in there? Why would he be in the jails, for one the jails were awfully overcrowded and he is a doctor, they are screaming for them in these parts” she sounded rather shocked at this. “Must be going over the top with all the capturing of people.” She muttered. “and it’s fine you don’ need to give a proper answer if you can’t I’m going to guess a year or so and maybe the doctor was let out, is anyone let out of there freely?” she asked curiously.

She was called again this time by her mother she stood up and walked outside to her. Amber nodded slightly and Jane walked up to her. "Miss Amber I have asked the Doctor to make some time for him" "Thank you so much Jane" she said and the maid smiled "You are welcome" she said. Before she walked inside again "Want to come outside, the garden is beautiful bit like it's out of a fairy tale" she said. They had a huge garden but it was a bit old fashoined but it was very pretty.

Downstairs you could hear Sapphire screaming her head off and Amber giggled slightly “She never listens it is actually where I said it was” she said hearing her mother shouting down for Sapphire to be more considerate of other people. “Chase, what do you remember before the jails, there must be something, like… whens your birthday, or what year were you captured in, your age anything like that?” she asked just trying to learn more about him “Feel free to ask me any questions as well, it’s nice to have someone to talk to”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Chase nodded when she began talking. "Well I am glad you are the one that bought me, and were able to pay, I promise you I will make it worth your time and money Mi lady" He looked at his hands then back at her with a slight smile

"When you are ready for me to start" He nodded at the sound of a doctor. "Many of the whips have nails in them to add to the sting" He licked his lips and shuddered remembering the beatings and being locked in the dark cells. He looked up at her his eyes flashing a bit of fear and hurt for a moment then he shook his head and tried to hide it with a smile "But now I am with you" His voice had gone a bit horse but he tried to hide it.

When she stood he stood and bowed to the other ladies. He sat back down and shook his head. “The good doctor treated the wrong people, or at least that is what he was told, but he was lead out on the sabbath, they don't execute on the sabbath” He looked up at her with questioning eyes. “I guess that means he was set free, or something else happened.”

He closed his eyes when he thought of his homeland. “I remember hills of coloured flowers every colour you could think of” He inhaled. “Wide open spaces. I remember horses, I must of had them, or cared for them” He opened his eyes and looked at her. “My birthday, I remember it is the April 20th, and I am 17 I will be 18 soon though, unless April as come and gone already?”

He had clearly lost track of all time in the jail. He looked up at her and chewed his bottom lip again. “I have but one question for now Mi-lady, do I belong solely to you or am I to service the entire house hold?” Sercretly he hoped that he would be soley hers from what he saw and heard he did not like the rest of the house hold. Well not her sister or mom, the other servants seemed good. Well least the one she called Jane.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 am

She smiled back at him and then nodded for him to start listening to him. After he talked about the prisons she gave him a hug to comfort him a bit “Well, you won’t be going back there anytime soon, ok? Just try not to think about that place if you can and if you’re hurt you don’t need to hide it behind a smile” she looked him straight in the eye as she pulled back from the hug. She soon began listening as he talked about the doctor that was in his cell “Sorry, but how could he have treated the wrong people, if someone if hurt, injured or even ill then that is the sort of person a doctor should be treating” she said

She had already sat back down beside him and smiled when she listened to him talk about his homeland. “That place sounds wonderful, like it’s out of a dream. One day I want to be able to go there now” she said “And if you want, you can help me take care of the horses, the two black ones that were pulling the carriage, my sister hates them though, she never liked horses thinks their horrible creatures.” She giggled remembering her sisters face when she first saw the two horses.

“And just for me, since I bought you, that is one of the rules in this household as well, guess you don’t like my mother and sister. I can’t say much for my sister but my mother has a kind heart, if not then I doubt I would be here at all”

“Also you must have really lost track of time it’s the 5th of June and I turn 18 in two days, so you really are the same age” she said “maybe you should get some sleep as well, your eyes look a tad red, I’m going downstairs for dinner but after if you need anything then my room is just across the corridor ok?” she said and softly gave him a hug before she left for dinner her mother rattling on with her sister as she ate.

After dinner she went upstairs and checked on him silently before she went to her own room in order to sleep, knowing she’d have to let the doctor in since he usually came in the morning.

(you can go on to the next day if you want)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 am

To anserw the question about the doctor he frowned. "I don't know he just said that he was caught treating a patient that he wasnt suppose to" He shrugged. "He also said that its dangerous times, the laws are always changing, so its hard to know what is right and wrong" Chase watched her closely he was slighly nervous gettign used to his knew surrondings

He had liked the hug and smiled at that. Then nodded. "I shall try not to think about that place mi lady" He sighed contently. He knew that for how ever long that she kept him his life was going to be good.

His eyes light up as she mentioned the horses "That would make me very happy Mi Lady" He tried to stiffen a yawn. But he kept his attention on her, so he was just hers that would make his life easier.

He looked down when she mentioned his disdain for her family. "Forgive me Mi'lady that was very wrong of me, I just didnt like how your mom was yelling at you at the auction is all" He chewed is bottom lip "Please forgive me"

He gasped at the date. "Wow, well I guess a Happy birthday is in order" He smiled and then nodded as she took her leave he was exguasted so he quickly got into the covers and fell asleep.

In the morning he arose before the sun and quickly made his bed, but then he wasnt sure where he was suppose to do so he paced in his room wrining his heads nervously.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 am

"everyone should be allowed their own opinion so don't worry about it" she said "I still have two days until my birthday" she said laughing slightly

Amber woke up later and Jane had gone to see Chase. "I'm guessing you don't know where to go, you can come down to have breakfast with the rest of us, chef always makes too much anyway" she said. Jane was a much older lady but had a very kind heart. "We eat in the kitchen unlike th family here, I'm sure one of them would love to change that though"

Amber looked outside her window and stood up chaning into one of her plain dresses before she walked down stairs to breakfast. She sighed "Why are those two always so late?" she mumbled and sat in her sea tapping the table before she heard the door and ate her breakfast quickly. "Amber, how nice to see you again" "Nice to see you as well doc" she said "Your sister called this morning said that your mother fell ill" "I-I wasn't told sorry" "No worries dear, you two still don't get along after 5 years" "Yeah, doesn't like the fact I'm treated the same" she giggled adn lead the Doctor to her mothers room.

Her mother got ill quite a lot and she watched the doctor check up on her nervously.

In the kitchen the Chef was singing as usual and making everyone breakfast. "well everyone hwo is it around the house?" he asked "The lady fell ill and is getting checked up at the moment, Saohire decided to walk to town since she hates the carriage.
"Oh she'll regret it later and ehre we have the new boy? settling in ok?" he asked turning to Chase as he handed him his breakfast.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 pm

When his door opened Chase imeditaly bowed but gave a slight smile when it was Jane. He shook his head he had no idea where to go but he followed Jane trying to remember the way. He thought that it was normal that the servent ate seperatly but he figured that his master Amber would be the one that wanted to change it.

He turned to the Chef with a slight bow, he had been trained that he was at the lowest of all the servents everyone was above him he didnt mind, at least for now the beatings had stopped and he was able to sleep and even eat so life was looking up.

He took the food and sat down and nodded to the chef. "Thank you, this looks really good" He took a bite and nodded ."Marvelous" He then blushed. "I am settling in very well, Mistress Amber is very kind" He quickly added "Along with her mother and sister of course"

He ate his food and then stood prepared to help clean up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Chef chuckled when he bowed adn rustled his hair "No need to bow to any of us, even your mistress would disaprove she ahtes that sort of thing" said Chef raising an eyebrow slightly at himas he blushed "what's the blush for? hmm, already have a crsuh?" he teased. Chef loved to tease when he could, most of the maids just ignored him though. "Chef, don't tease him on hsi first day"

When he had finished Chef looked to him "You don't need to help lad, it's fine... your very lucky then, Miss Amber understands situations a lot more" "Poor thing, her sister is just cruel to her because she isn't of this family" said Jane shaking her head "But she still bits back, You don't need to be careful around here, everyone feels the same, especailly about her sister... creepy woman she is has a few servents, all went through hell and ran away.. have a better life though it's best to avoid her if possible but don't make it obvious" said Chef shaking his head.

Amber knocked on the door "Morning Chase, Chef, Jane...Chase, want to come see the docotor, he finished checking up on mother now and said your next" she said "You've been teasing again ahven't you Chef" "How can I resist?" Jane pinched hsi ear "Ouch, hey Jane..." "Didn't I say not to tease?" "Yes Jane" he said chuckling slightly as I giggled "Come on, he said his rather busy as well" she said tugging his sleeve in order to make him come.

She walked up stairs and opened the door, "Hey doc, this is who I was telling you about" "So your Chase, sit down nadn I'll give you a check up. Amber it's not very lady like to remain here" She pouted adn walked outside leaning against the wall a bit.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Chase nodded. "I will remember that, just our trainings and..." he trailed off and shook slightly "Our trainings taught us to bow to everyone" He quickly finished trying to do as Amber had requested and not think of his time in the prisons.

When Amber came he turned to her then licked his lips he was nervous about the doctor. He knew his back was scared up and probably infected he turned to the Chef and Jane. "Thank you for breakfast"

He followed her and then once he was in the room and Amber left his heart begain to beat faster, he would have prefered that she stayed but when the doctor asked him to take off his shirt he did. Reveling hundreds of whip marks and burises on his back. Legs, arms, head, stomach and even his member still held the marks of the electrocuting.

"How bad is it Doc?" In truth many were infected and he was clearly malnurished his ribs were still badly burised and would need wrapping and his shoulders needed to be poped back into place. But with some cleaning and meds and rest he would be okay.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:48 pm

"You've got quiet a few scars here, I think more of it is scar tissue or wounds that not. You came from the jails then by the looks of you, A few meds, bandages and a lot of good meals and you should be fine but we need to clean out theese infected wounds of yours and pop your shoulders back into place which I'm sorry to say might hurt a bit" he said and soon began to work on the infected wounds clearing away the infection as much as he could almost glad Amber wasn't here, Doc knew her and she would be in tears.

"It'll hurt a bit but in the long run it;ll be worth it, trust me on this" he said and began aplying the wrappings to his ribs and looked to him "Shall I call Amber in, When you pop someone's shoulder back in place it usually hurts so it might be best to have someone there, despite the fact she's right outside that is" "I'm worried ok? I can't help it you know where he came from the last one that my sister got form there didn't have a happy ending" she said walking back in with her arms crossed.

"I still can't beilive your in this family" he said as Amber sat down beside him and rested her hand neatly in his biting her lip slightly as she looked at him. "Ready?" asked the doctor before he poped his shoulders back into the correct postition and bandaged them a bit in order to keep them in place. "You'll also need a lot of rest, by the looks of you and some sun after your all better... your as pale as a ghost" he said as he poped the other shoulder back in trying to make it as painless as possible wrappign that shoulder as well. "You'll need some medication to help the infections stay down" he said handing them to Amber "You can take them with food or a glass of water, taste bitter but they'll do the job." he said and Amber nodded "See wasn't too bad at all, minus the shoulder popping" she said smiling sweetly at him, "There was nothing to be nervous about at all" she looked up at him and smiled still.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:00 pm

As he stood there then laid down on his stomach for the doctor he nodded. "Yes Doctor fresh from the Jails" He only gripped the sheets when the doctor began to clean his wounds the pain was unbelivable but he didnt dare make a sound. Partly from his training and partly because he had a feeling that Amber was clost and he didnt want to hurt her.

He winced as the wrappings began to be applied. When Amber came back in he sat up straight and smiled at her. He clasped her hand and when the shoulder popped only made a slight grimmace face as the tears stung them. He then nodded to the doctor.

"Thank you" He turned to Amber when they were alone and smiled softly. "How did I do Mi lady?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 am

He nodded knowing he was right about the jails."terrible place, I must say" he muttered "seen a few of them recently guessing they had another Auction" he said smiing as he saw him sit up. Amber smiled softly at him as he claspedher hand and watched the Doctor pack away his thing into his black bag. "Thank you Doctor for seeing him" "No problem, he needed one as well half his wounds were infected adn he had bruised and broken ribs" he said

Amber smiled at him when he said thank you "You did fine, and didn't I say to call me Amber?" she said "Pull your clothes back on and we can visist Beauty and Belle, the two horses from the carriage, it'll help you relax a bit as well" she said "Then you need to rest ok?" she said softly moving hair from his face "Much better" she said

She stood up and waited for him before she showed him where the stalls were and clicked her tounge "Belle, Beauty" she siad and the two horses nickered stomping their feet before they whinnied and she stroked the two of them. "Come on... come say hello" she said and the two horses bobbed her head making her giggle a bit.

Belle then decided to try some of her heair adn she had to unknot it from the horse who afterwards didn't seem to happy.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:32 am

"Amber" Chase repedited softly he licked his lips and got dressed slowly. It was hard to move with al the banadages but eventually he did and was able to walk with her to the stables. He watched her interact with them and nodded

"You are very good to them" He said softly then rushed to her as the horse grab her hair.

"Amber are you okay?" He was obviously concered for her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 am

"I'm fine, they do that a lot" she said smiling when he called her Amber. "Don't be so worried, if you do then you'll only get a heart attack, Chef will most likely tell you that, Jane as well" she said "I help to take care of them both so I have to be gentle with them" she said. "Belle also is due to have a foal in a few months and her sister is awfully protective" she said stroking Belle's head gently.

"Do you know if you used to ride horses?" she asked curiously as Beauty started to chew on some of Chase's hair she turned and unknotted the hair for him. "Sorry, shemay be called beauty but she eats just about anything that looks nice if you give her half a chance" she said. She began tending to Belle opening the stall "Do you remember how to brush them down, you can clean Beauty if you like" she said looking back at him breifly.

After a bit she was called back in by one of her mothers maids and she frowned not wanting to go back in. "I still have to look after Belle" "Leave that to the groom Amber and come inside, you Mother wants to talk to you about something" "No, I'm not going to meet that Royal, I hate his guts no matter how much mother asks the answer will remain the same, No" she said stubbornly and the maid sighed "Stop being difficult and just listen to her this time"

Amber sighed and stroked Belle softly before she followed the maid inside to listen to her mother. "Why not ask Sapphire to meet her?" "Because Sapphire is not the one who will be a challenge she also flirts with half of them already, At least meet him" "No, he is selfish arrogant and doesn't even care about the world around him, can't see past his nose" "That attitude of yours will get you in trouble" "OH what do you expect" "Sometime I wish I hadn't picked you off the streets 5 years ago Amber, maybe I should have left you there, Ungrateful girl" "Fine!" said Amber stanidng up angrily she walked out qiping her eyes.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Relived that Amber was alright Chase smiled softly. "I..I was just worried you were hurt" He smiled at the horses andtouched one gently. "You are very kind to them I can tell" He gasped as he was told that Belle was due to have a baby. "Oh you are a lucky girl Belle" He said softly the horse looked at him then seemed to nodd.

"I think I have ridden I seem to be comfortable with them, and some are scared of them right?" He licked his lips and nodded "I remember how to tend to them" He said suddenly. He brushed the other horse down and talked to her softly then when she was called back inside he was done so lead the horse inside her stable and then made sure both gates were locked and followed Amber in,.

He stayed back since he was not invited in but he could over hear it, and when Amber walked out he walked to her and held out his arms. "Amber, are you okay?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:10 am

She smiled "thank you then, and it's good that you remember as well. I know one person who is scared Sapphire" she giggled

"yeah, I'm fine, just a little shock, I haven't been shouted like that for a little while" she said bit her lip to hold back the stinging tears keeping her arms firmly beside her. "Guessing you heard it all then?" she asked shuffling uneasily looking away "In reality The reason I'm so different is because I can relate to others easier because I was in a simalir situation for nearly 13 years." she sighed slightly and Jane went over, "Oh Amber. well sort you out with a nice hot drink how about you both come down stairs, get away from the scence" said Jane and Amber nodded closing her eyes as she walked beside Chase as they were lead down sitting in the kitchen Chef looked to her and sighed.

"Honeslty the lady is so... unconsiderate at times... marrying off Sapphire as well but failing with Amber" he said sotly so she wouldn't hear preparing the drink before handing it to her, it was a mix o apple shavings and hunny with a bit in warm milk after she took a sip she looked up "Thank you Chef" "Now you forget about what she said, Heck I'd still be in those jails as well as Chase so just calm down" He chuckled "bet ya didn't know that, she got me out of there as well about 4 years ago throwing a tmatrum because she couldn't stnad it, their father isn'y around you see and I'm the spitting image" he said "Chef" she sia dblushing slightly at the sotry which only made him chuckled as he gave one to Chase as well and then went back to sorting out what dinner would be. Jane had her arms crossed she had pretty much guessed what had been said "Oh don't listen to her, you have your own freedom a will like the rest of us and I'm sure she didn't mean it either" "How would you know?" she muttered under her breath

(sorry they've been a bit short...)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Chase didnt like his Mistress being talked to like that or how she was so upset he dropped his arms when she didnt seek comfort in them but followed her. He listened to what Amber was saying. He was confused by it but he kept his confusion to himself.

When Jane came he fell in behind them he had to smile it seemed that Amber was close to her servants. When they made it down stairs Chase nodded to the chef as he talked, he was learning so much about her family.

His ears perked up when he mentioned bing in the jails. So the Chef had been in there, he wondered how long ago that he had been freed.

Chase took the drink with a thank you and turned to Amber as she muttered he raised an eyebrow but said nothing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:54 pm

"I was free 4 years ago, Amber was very good at throwing tantrums there to the point she got her mother to buy me, I was in a simlair position to you, would've been shot or bought by some fancy lady only seeking one thing, I wasn't as worse off though, you most likely wouldn't have alast another day" he chuckled slightly "I told you to forget those sort of memories, their painful to anyone whether they are their or their own" "Chef don't-" " aww getting all emmbarssed you two are getting as bad as each other" Amber shuffled slightly holding her cup.

After little while she stood up handing the cup adn saucer back to Chef "Sorry about all the trouble Chef" "No problem, now just stay exactly how you are, tomboyish little lady" He said and she giggled smiling. "Oh that's right I need to ask something" she said talking to Chef privately and he nodded "Aye, of course" he chuckled

"Chase, want to come to the garden, can you read?" she asked as she looked through the cupboard nad picked out the book she had hidden it was a fairytale which her mother never did approve of. "Sesh, don't tell anyone, they'd throw me on the streets if they found out where I hide my books, mother doesn't like fairytales thinks their nothing but nonsnse... that's sort of the point though" she said smiling locking up her sadness.

She walked through the garden and found an old white gazbo and brushed off some leave, the garden had a load of flowers which made the atmosphere calm and soothing but also the air smelt crisp and sweet. "Sorry, I forgot you should be resting, like the doctor said" she had just remembered "I'm sure anyone would get baord sitting around doing nothing though,how are you feeing anyway?" she asked asking him to sit down beside her in a small gesture of her hand as she looked up to him. "Also if you have something to say just say it, everyone is allowed to speak their mind as long as Mother and Sapphire don't here" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 am

Smiling softly Chase looked at the chef and at Amber with a raised eyebrow "Amber throw tatrums parish the thought" He said with a hint of tease in his voice. His face darkened slightly when he was reminded of the jail.

"You are right, I think the jailors are getting angerier, or they just hated me for some reason" He shrugged then nodded towards Amber "forgive me, I shall try" In thruth he feared going to sleep when the time came, the first night the meds had knocked him out, but when he was alone wouild his mind play tricks on him? Would his mind force him back there back to the jail? and the beatings? Only time would tell.

He turned to Amber luckily he had heard her question. "I do not know Amber" In truth he did but he stuttered and he was ashamed, the guards had forced him too and beat him for every stuttered which just made it worse.

He gladly went wtih her out and gasped at the sight. "WOW" He gasped out. He smiled and shock his head about the being resting. "I am resting" He said softly. "Not to be disrespectful, but beeing cooped up isnt relaxing for me" He licked his lips he was clearly nervous about enclosed spaces.

He sat down with her with a smile on his face his dimples apearing. "You are very kind"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next