The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince for sale/

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Prince for sale/ - Page 2 Empty Re: Prince for sale/

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 am

She noticed something was wrong; he seemed scared of something “Are you ok, Chase? You seem, scared…I’ll listen so you can tell me if you want” she said softly turned and resting a hand on his cheek softly and fiddled with a bit of his hair smiling slightly before she moved her hand away after a bit and walked outside.

She looked back as he gasped and giggled slightly at his reaction. “Not seen that reaction from anyone in a while and you need the sun as well” she said “Doc wasn’t kidding when eh said you were as white as a ghost” she said. “Its fine, I guess you don’t like being cooped up inside but you’ll get used to it again slowly in time, you don’t need to be so nervous about them” she said softly

She smiled blushing a bit “Thank you, No one has told me that in a while, so it’s nice to hear it once in while” she said pulling hair back from her face and tucking it behind her ears.

“Well we can try it out, here try reading this” she said pointing to one line in the book as she sat beside him showing him the line in the book.
When the young boy ran around the corner he jumped to a shocking scene, nothing could have predicted it at all, how could such a thing happen?
“If you’re not sure on something just ask, I still can’t read a few words either so don’t panic” she said softly waiting to hear him reading it if he wanted to try.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am

Chase sighed a litle embarassed but when she touched his chekk he had relaxed. He blushed again though about his reaction. "It has just been such a long time Amber since I had seen the sun and felt the wind" He licked his lips and smiled. "I know I am white, but with your help I will get better you are the prefect nurse" He smiled and looked at her again.

"That was my fear, Amber, being scared about enclosed spaces, and" He paused 'The dark" he said embarrassed.

He took the book in his trembling hands

"Wwwwhen tttthhhee yyyyooyoooyooung bobobbbbooboy" He froze and winced "I'm sorry, I dont why it just happens when I read"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:16 am

She smiled slightly as he relaxed giggling as he blushed "I guess that's right, well you cna move aroudn the place hwo you liek, you don't need to follow me around if you don't wnat to use your freedom a bit" she said before she blushed a bit at his next comment and giggled "Thank you, Chef said that as well despite all the constant mistakes and burnt food" she said laughing slgihtly.

Don't worry about it, I guess that's normal like I said if you need anything when were's inside i'm usually in my room across the hall from your literally, so don't panic if It gets too much for you to handle then jsut come see me ok?" she said softly "I mgith be repeating my self but Chef had simlair fears as well for a while as well so don't worry and don't be ambarrassed about it either, fear are influenced by experiances"

She looked to his hands and frowned when they were trmebling and put her hands one his "It's all right it's only a book it can't hurt you" she said and listened to him hearing him stuttereing a lot "That's fine we cna find a way to stop that or atleast reduce the stutter" she said "and you have nothing to apoligize for either" she said and gently moved his hand from the book and held it between them reading the book to him in her soft voice.

After she finished a bit she heard Saphire walking back "Should have taken the carriage Sapphire, your shoes might last longer" "Oh shut it Amber, I hate those filthy creatures" Amber jsut laughed slightly at her sister who did her very posh walk into the house.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:05 pm

"I like being with you though Amber" He repiled to hearing that he had freedom. He wanted to stick close, he didnt feel comfortable around her sister and wanted to stil close to Amber in case she came back.

He listened closely. Now he knew where she would be if he needed her, she still wondered when he was going to be called into her room to please her, he had the training but wondered if maybe he had been bought for another reason.

He smiled when he put her hand in his. It felt good then when he was read to he closed his eyes and nodded. "That was prefect"

His eyes shot open when Saphire came back he watched her then whenshe was back in the horse he turned to Amber. "Your sister really doesnt like the horses does she?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:37 pm

"Aww your just sweet" she said "and well Belle didn't amke a great impression when they first met, let's jsut say it involed mud and a huge puddle I arrived the same time as them with Mother afte rhte other horses got too old and died last year, they were gentle gaint two shire horses huge things but like teddy bears really" she said softly...

"Basically Belle didn't like her and she ended up in mud, it was the first thing I saw here and it was hilarious... Oh that's right you don't know at all abotu what mother was talking about earlier when she said 'Back on the streets' correct?" she said relasing he mgiht feel a bit lost otherwise. "Basically, I've only lived here for five years...I spent nearly 13 years ont he streets but mother was very upset about loosing her second daughter at birth so she picked me up five years ago" she said recalling the memories "Almost got cuaght a few times but it's a bit nicer here but too posh if you ask me... and too many restrictions" she said frowning slightly "Also as you know Sapphire didn't take well when I ignored her boasting for the first year" she said.

She lifted her head hearing Sapphire shouting furiosuly inside "Here we go again, she always looses things and blames me, then i ahve to tel her where hse put them" she said standing up holding her book neatly in her hands and walked inside "Where is it this time Amber?" she said "living room chest of draws, second draw from the top that it?" she asked and Sapphire stomped off "Want me to show you around a bit, It'll pass some time and that way you can't get lost and you can ask some questions as well if you want, it's very quiet around here"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 am

Cody chuckled softly when Amber told the story of Sapphire ending up in the mud due to Belle. "Well horses are good judges of characters." He then quickly looked around fearing that she was there. Then relaxing when he saw that she wasnt.

Cody listened to her story, but he understood now why Amber wasnt like her sister. And how her mother could say those cruel things to her. He reached out his hand and touched her softly. "Thank you for telling me"

Hearing Saphire screaming again he tensed again. Then smiled wirely when Amber screamed back. Then nodded for the sound of a walk. "That sounds lovely Amber" He stood slowly stiffily. "This is a lovely place"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 am

"Sapphire doesn't normally mix with others unless their lords and ladies or some royal men flirts with thema lot as well, it's down right annoying can't be bothered with that sort of thing i'd rather live life to the fullest or atleast do as much as I can" she said giggling as he looked around to see if she was there.

"It's no big deal it's been a few years now but it proves that fortune can turn around at any momment" she smiledlifting one hand up and resting it on his as he touch her softly and kissed it gently smiling at him " plus you would feel a bit lost, Jane and Chef know and they get along well with you as well mind it Chef jsut wants to tease you like he does with the other the other man who is a bit younger than himself his one of Sapphires servents" she said trying to recall the name since she never did talk to many people in the house.

She stood up after him and walked in front taking a quick short cut back to the house and showed him where everything was although she still got lost herself which was admitadly rather funny. "Let's see this is mothers room as you remember that's Saohires and that one is mine... you know where the kitchen is already... and yes I know this place is like a maze you can alwyas ask if you get lsot I did the first few tiems but it always makes a great game when your little" she said recalling her fond memories of playing around in the house and causing complete chaos the first few days and winding up Sapphire of course.

(sorry bit of a fail, bit sleepy from the airplane still, I hate them sometimes...)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Cody wrinkled his nose atthe sound of the royals "I have seen them, a lot of the little ones where sold as whipping boys and girls, you know the royal kid misbehaves the slave gets the whipping...doesnt make sense to me,. but then not much does these days"

His eyes went wide as Amber put her hand on his then blushed as she kissed it. He liked that...he couldnt understand why but he did. "I will go with you no matter what, if you want me" He said softly.

When the tour went on he tried to commit everything to memory.He smiled and nodded about the Maze. "I hope I do not get lost"

He looked at her again and said very bluntly but since it was apart of his training he didnt think it was "Am I to come to your bed tonight Amber"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:57 pm

"Yeah, nothing does not these days" she said "it's cruel they are humans as well, some used ot live as my freinds a few years back I was just rather lucky..." she said softly and shook her head and giggled as she looked back to see him blushing and smiled at him sweetly but she never could fake a smile that was for sure.
"Don't worry if you do just ask directions. everyone gets lost once in a while so it doesn't matter" she said walking on a bit she blushed at what he said next "How can you say something like that so... bluntly" she said "wait don't tell em I can probably guess I've heard enough stories from Chef" she said "and you can do what you want, your a freind not really a servent put it that way... I think... anyway I need to put my book back in my room" she said and back tracked a bit she soon found ehr way and opened the door to her room and put her book on one of the shelves. her room was painted white wiht a border on the wall and a wooden chest of draws and shelves. very neat and clean as well with a desk whcih had countless peices of writing on it.

Turning back quickly she noticed he had followed her again "Well one good thing about this place is you get a great view, I've tried to paint it but it doesn't come out right at all" she said giggling slightly and looked to the small kitten "hey there little guy" she said and picked him up and he tugged on her hair with his little claws making her laugh... "Cheeky kitten aren't you?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 pm

Nodding Cody licked his lips. He wasn't sure if he would feel comfortable about asking for directions from many people other then Amber and Chef. He just assumed that he would stay close to Amber or Chef most of the time to keep from getting lost. There seemed to be something sad about his new master more then just her life before she got here he was worried but it wasn’t his place to ask so he just hoped that they could get closer and she would share. Or he could be completly wrong too that was always possible.

Seeing her shocked reaction he hung his head. “Forgive me, I was out of line, I was too forward” He looked up at her and blinked when she said that he was more of a friend “I think I like that” He smiled “Even if you are very beautiful”

He followed her to her room fearing that he would get lost. He smiled about the view. “It is lovely” He said still standing at her door way then he smiled to the cat. “Your kitten is adorable Amber” He was still embarrassed about his comment earlier so would be playing it safe for awhile.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:40 am

"You have nothing to apolgise for, Chase..." she said understanding why he had said it so forward in the first place and smiled turning at his next few sentences "No, I'm not having light ginger hair isn't exactly great, people find it strange" shuffling slightly the little kitten mewed and she looked down to it and then walked over carefully using one hand to make him put his palms out and placed the kitten in his hands. "Thank you though" she said and pecked his cheek smiling slightly and watched the kitten and untangled it's claws from her stray hair tucking it back behind her ear.

"You can come in as well, nothing to be scared of" she said softly as the little grey kitten looked up at Chase with big brown eyes mewing not knowing who he was "His name is Felix, I picked him up from a box on the streets. his brothers and sisters were gone, mother doesn't mind at all but we have to take good care of him just like Belle and Beauty apart from you don't need to ride this little one and he goes wondering about escaping into the stables..." she said and made him move his fingers a bit so he held the kitten properly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Chase licked his lips and smiled. She was so modest. But she was also wrong, she was beautiful but he also knew that it wasnt right for him to disagree with her she he kept silent. He personally liked ginger hair.

He took the cat and cuddled it. "I love cats, they are so cute and they dont judge you know?" He sighed "There were a few in the jails I always shared my food with them, and inturn they sometimes brought treats, like meat and even sometimes fruit. He nuzzled the kitten then repotioned his fingers like she had and brought the kitten to his face and nuzzled it.

"Hi Felix, I am Chase"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:45 pm

"Cats are like that, they canlive jsut about anywhere as well and are so kind" she said smiling as she watched him and the kitten "they are also very independant things you can't make them your pet they have to chose you and like horses excellent judge of character, apart from they scratch if they don't like you" she giggled watching Felix bat him playfully "Felix be nice cheeky little kitten" she said resting her forehead against Chase's as she watched the kitten and played with it little paw gently...

"You must have liked animals an awful lot, unfortunatly here their about the only thing that don't stay locked up in their room all day" she giggled "You thirsty? You've been licking your lips an awful lot, we can go get a drink if you want also I'm rather thirsty anyway" she said

After the kitten got tired she picked him up from Chases arms cradling it in one arm she place the little kitten on her bed and it soon went to sleep curled up in a little grey ball before she put a finger on her lips and walked out closing the door behind them she walked downstairs to the kitchen and got herself a cup to make a drink trying to think back to what Jane had told her careful not to burn herself Chef walked in muttering and cursing jumping in suprise noticing Amber was there. "You finished that tour aready" "Yeah...I know my way around now don't forget" "How are ya both anyway?" "I'm fine, same as usual argument with Sapphire mother yelling at me" she said and pulled her hand away quickly just missing burning herself.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Chase liked having the kitten, liked the feeling of it in his hands, so small and innocent he nodded when Amber said they didnt make good pets, "Yah they like to be free, to come and go, when the weather was bad though the cats didnt mind coming in side and cuddling with us though, dont know if it was to keep themselves warm or if they knew that we would need any extra warmth too" He chuckled softly then smiled as he rested her forhead against his own.

When she took the kitten he sighed but followed her to the kitchen and then took the cup and began to drink but nearly leaped out of his skin when Chef came in. He blinked then calmed down. He wondered what was wrong.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:26 pm

"Do you know how damn fussy both of them are? Their driving me up the wall for crying out loud!" shouted Chef "I know, I know... they also treat you as though you're stupid as well correct?" "Damn right" he said and she giggled as Jane walked in "Chef manners pleaase, hwo are you two, getting around without any trouble?" she asked "Yes, I think we're fine" said Amber looking to Chase for his answer to the question sitting at the table drinking her tea quietly.

"Also the cat probably knew animals aren't as stupid as people think.. awfully clever and are like little shadow monsters" she said half joking. "Oh yeah, Sapphire and the Lady are going out for dinner today with the royals, she said you have to attend no choice this time" "But their so... snobby and snooty can't see past their own noses and only look at the looks and money.. not the actual person." "Amber, you have to get over it" "No I'm not going to" said Amber turning rather stubborn suddenly. "Amber, just this once" Amber shook her head and took another sip of her tea. "I don't want to go there, they are horrible people"

Her mother came down at dinner and Amber had just vanished really not wanting to go... She had settled herself in the stables knowing they wouldn't look there... The coach man walked in "Amber" "Please.. I really don't want to go there" she pleaded. He sighed and nodded "Ok, I promise, thank you for taking care of teh horses as well and the young man as well. I just can;t find the time" "It's fine it helps us both and they are beautiful horses as well... How's Belle?" "She has to stay here tonight, I hired another horse as well so not problem"

They had no time to be looking for her and after they had gone Belle played with the lock on the stall opening it and walked out nickering to Amber and nuzzeled her face. "Hey there Belle, how'd you get out girl" Jane was lookign aroudn for Amber still and sighed nto having a clue where she could have gone. "That girl..." "Oh, give her a break, she really hates them ya know, She has her reasons and I think she is down right correct ot reject going I would if I was in her position" "Yes but your you and they want her to go because of who's going." said Jane. "For crying outloud she's turning 18 in the morning let her do what she likes it's her life" said Chef. Jane frowned slightly and sighed "Fine" said Jane..."But she needs to eat lets go find her, at this hour we can't send her there anyway" Chefs mield at his victory over the stubborn Jane.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 am

Chase nearly jumped a foot in the air when chef came in screaming. But after seeing who it was he calmed down slightly and licked his lips then took a deep long drink of the tea. His eyes kept darting to who ever was talking, He still didnt fully understand this whole household but he knew that would all come in time.

When news came that the ladies going out, Chase could tell Amber didnt want to go. so when she ran to hide he followed. "Amber are you alright?" He hid from the stable master, he wasnt sure who he could trust or not yet.

When the horse came over Chase sofly touched Amber. "I think she was worried aboutyou Amber" He heard foot steps and froze. "Whos that?"

((Sorry if its no good Sad)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 am

"Yeah, I just don't want to go there again, it's terrible my freind never came back you see, she just vanished too and we never saw her again so I don't want to go there... not again" she muttered hugging her knees to her chest as she spoke and Belle nickered nodding her head at what Cody said and greeted him by softly touching hsi cheek wiht ehr muzzle "I think Belle likes you as well." she said and lookedup hearing the foot steps to see who it was. She didn't know the person very well. "There you are Amber, Jane said to come have dinner"he said and she shook her head "Their going to send me there aren't they" "It's a buisness thing" "Why can't Sapphire take my place then? She might actually gained something from it" "Amber, honestly" he said and shook his head "Fine be stubborn I don't know how anyone can put up with you when your like this" Amber stuck her tounge out at him and he walked off a bit insulted.

"I know your going to ask so I'll explain. Basically that place brings back horrible memories from years ago" she said looking to Chase as she spoke and scratching Belle softly as she nibbled at the straw.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Chase gasped when Amber explained. He grew angry. "I may just be a slave Amber, but I will do what I can to protect you" He watched Belle nodd and smile as he was nuzzled. "I really think aniamls can tell a persons heart, like if they are really good or bad." He petted Belle again then chuckled. "No sorry girl I dont have a treat right now maybe next time if Amber says that it is arlight"

When the man came Chase stood infront of Amber so it looked as if he was protecting her. Finally when the man left Chase knelt down infront of her and lightly touched her cheek running his thumb over her lips then realizng what he was doing pulled his hand back,. "Amber you dont have to tell me anything if it is painful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:16 pm

She was a bit shocked at what he had said and it made her blush a bit as well. "yeah, they are so wise naturally Belle is escpeically clever aren't you girl, her and Beauty are sisters twins actaully and they always know where the apple trees are and when the apples are ready" she said as Belle nickered "and I don't mind, you don't need my permission to treat them she said.

She looked up at him when he suddenly stood in front of her and when he kneeled down she leaned into his touch a bit wuite happily opening her eyes when he moved back and shook her head "Nope it's fine, your my freind and it's a relief to be able to tell someone who will listen, mother and Sapphire never do" she said and leaned forward and kissed him softly blushing so much ehr cheeks had turned bright red afterwards and shuffled a bit diverting her gaze quickly not really sure why she had done it but she really didn't regret it at all but it made her embarrsed that was for sure.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Stroking her cheek softly Chase smiled "You took a chance on a beat up man that was more dead then alive and you got what I hope is a good friend, I will always be here for you to talk to about anything" He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. He wanted to make his mistress's life easier no matte what it took. He would gladly die for her and they just met.

As he flet her plump lips against his own he smiled and when she blushed he smiled and brought two fingers gently to her chin and brought it up and gently kissed her again. "My sweet Amber no need to be embrassaed" He smiled again. "I am at your service what would you want to do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:24 pm

"yep, your a great freind" she said before she let him lift her chin up a bit closing her eyes feeling his gentle kiss and kissed him back just as gently still rather red "but y-you not my servent your my freind" she stuttered slightly rather nervous about asking for anything looking away again she had blushed even more when he said sweet Amber but couldn't help being so embarssed. She was scared to ask so instead kissed him again hoping he might understand holding the kiss a little bit longer but again she was still rather red.

(fail post.. sorry)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Chase blushed as she called him a good friend. Sure they were friends but no matter what she said in a way he would always belong to her. The only way he knew of that he could be released from her is if she sold him, which terrifed him or if they were married, he wasnt sure if she would do that or even if the later was true.

When she started to stuffer he couldnt help but smile, he had a feeling what she wanted so when she kissed him again he brought his arms gently around her and then opened his mouth and licked his lips softly and slowly attempted to open her mouth with his tounge. He wondered if this was what she wanted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Smiling as he blush as well. she shook ehr head "Nope I'm not going to sell you you know there is more than one or two wats that you coudl be realeased" she said softly relaxing as she felt his gentle arms around her resting the palms of her hands over his chest she could half feel his heart beat and gave a slight gasp as she felt his tounge against her lips before she slowly opened her mouth so her lips touched his once again but letting his tounge in. She tried not to grip his shirt en case her nails dug into his skin scared to hurt him even the slightest bit.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Chase was a bit shocked he thought he had only thought the statments not said them outloud but he suppose he could have said it, he had a bad habbit of saying things that he was acutally just thinking.

He had to smile when he heard her gasp. And when he felt the sweet reward of her tongue he let out a soft whimper and stroked her arms. He softly broke the kiss. "My sweet Amber is that what you wanted?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:47 am

She had closed her eyes and opened them when she heard the whimper and felt him stroking her arms. she gasped a bit again after he broke it and nodded slightly at his question notcing he still used 'my sweet Amber' which only made her blush more. She was almost glad that he had understood and also buought her neerves down a little as well she then spoke a bit "your such a sweet talker Chase" she muttered after her slight nod to his question.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next