The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

2 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 23 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 pm

she sighed and shook her head" no no. it was my doing, i asked and i did tell you to be honest with me... " leaning back she studied him for a moment. " i think its safe to say that i don't want to go there now.. i would rather keep any children i have. whether they are not that strong or not. i am not one to let a poor child be killed just because he or she wasn't born that strong.":
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP - Page 23 Empty Re: The New Ladies Guard (Female R) Silverwolfladie if she wants it XP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 pm

He looked to her and nodded his head..."its not a very popular place to visit." He says as he finished his soup..."since were married that means we might have kids right?" He asks her curiously since she said somthing about kids.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 pm

she blinked looking up at him before feeling her face heat up " ohhhh.. well.. yes .. it does happen.. especially if we uhhh keeping doing the thing we did when we uhh got marked. it does lead to pregnancy hun. why do you not wish to have children?" it wasn't alarming, most men didn't want children right away. many she had seen where not even ready to be father's.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:47 pm

He looked to her..."I see...I mean I wouldn't mind it...I just need to learn how take care of them." He says with a grin..."it might get you pregnate but it feels really good doing it." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 pm

she went bright red as she pushed her food around " oh yes, i agree. it does feel really good doing it. mmmmm and well. could always ask papa how to take care of children.. i mean , he raised me for most of my life and i think he did pretty well.... really i think all it is is just.. well feeding and clothing them and keeping them washed . then teaching them how to talk and such. not to mention going through schooling. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:19 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Well if its how you describe it...It cant be that hard." He says with a smile as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:40 pm

she snorted as she gave him an innocent look " oh it sounds fine and dandy but i think actually doing it is the hard part.. children are not very... cooperative at times. trust me. i think i drove my papa nutty a time or two with my rebelliousness and other things i did as a child. climbing tree's. getting into trouble. oh yea. there was alot of that" smiled, picking her tea up and taking a slow drink from it. ' it was fun though i must admit."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:54 pm

He grinnedas he looked to her and listened..."Still doesn't seem to be that hard." He says with a grin as he looked to her..."See even you think it was fun." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:28 pm

she laughed softly " it was fun for me as a child love, but remember. for my papa. i am sure i caused all trouble for him. " she teased, poking his hand lightly " well i am just glad your open for the idea of children. . .i am sure papa will be happy for grandchildren.. umm. i wonder.. will they inherit some of your unique talents?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Sounds like a challenge...And challenges are somthing I rarely lose." He says with a chuckle as he nodded his head..."I'm open for everything as long as your in the picture." He says with a smile..."Its a big possibility that they will." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 pm

she laughed softly " challenge's for what?" grinned , leaning over and kissing him softly " mmm take it for whatever you want love. . " blushing a little she got up to clean her bowl out. " same here love.. mmm well what other kind of abilities do you have? . just so i know what are the possibilities. "

Grinned, moving over to him and sliding her hand's over his shoulder's , giving a children rub . " finish your food while i clean up. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 pm

He grinned as he looked ot her and kissed her back just as softly. "Alrighty then." He says as he grinned..."Healing...Speed...I'm very accurate...As far as I know I have a really good immune system." He says as he looked to her as she moved over to him and slid her hands over his shoulders..."Hmmm alright." He says with a smile as he finished what he had left.."Want some help?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 pm

she smiled, kissing his cheek before picking up everything else why he ate. " wow. well , if they get that really good immune system thing . means i won't have to worry too much on them getting sick yes?" rinsing the bowl out she smiled as she looked over to him. " well you can if you wish.. you don't have to. " drying her hands off she glanced at the door and windows then back at him, the storm and the whole situation was .. well. making her nervous now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:14 pm

He grinned as she kissed his cheek..."Exactly." He says with a smile as he stood up and looked towards the windows as well..."I don't sence any danger..Its just a storm Avani." He says as he walked over to her..."I can tell its working you up" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:30 pm

she looked to him and gave a sheepish look " i apologize.. i dont mean to be bad company i am just worried is all. " sighing she poured herself some more tea before leaning against him. " and i know its just the storm hun. i am not.. feeling all anxious over that. well okay maybe just a little. i don't like storms that much. now just small rain showers i can handle. used to play in those alot."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:27 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."No need to Apologize..." He says with a smile as he put his arm around her when she leaned against him..."So I can tell." He grinned as he leaned over and kissed her softly.."I'll keep ya safe" He winked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm

(( sorry i haven't been on recently XD been running errands and rearranging my room))

she kissed him back and smiled warmly , poking his chest at his teasing. " oh i know you will Jacent.nothing can get past you . " moving away from him she cleaned the bowls out and put them up to dry. " alright then. now that we are full of food. ohh put the lid back on the jam will you? i do not want bugs to get into it. " picking up the wash cloth she went and wiped down the counter's and table." alright and now i think its time to hunt down that fat cat."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:58 pm

((Its all good ^^))

He grinned as he looked to her..."You got that right." He grinned and nodded. "Sure will." He says as he then put the lid back on the jam..."Hes still in the living room." He says as he looked to her;
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 pm

she smiled and moved past him." well alright. then i shall go and see if i can find him in the room, put the jar on the shelf by the cooking fire love. it will be fine. " disappearing down the hall she went into the living room, stopping at the doorway and scanning the area first before moving about and physically looking for the cat.

she frowned before laughing as she spotted him on the top shelf." there you are silly thing.. get down here. " shaking her head she pulled a chair out and climbed up it before reaching for the fact orange tabby. " mr. kitty shame on you . snoozing like that up here you could fall and hurt yourself."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:25 pm

He grinned nodding his head and putting the jam up where she told him too before going to find her..."are cats supposition to be that big?" He asked her curiously as he cocked his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Looking to him and trying to hold up another bubbling fit of laughter she grinned as she stepped down from the chair and cuddled the cat against her chest" well not most. but .. this fat man here. he is a little.. pampered. . he gets a bit of milk every now and then and fish from the cook when we have it. " grinned and scratched under the cats chin till he began to purr" he was a good mouser i guess until he got fat and lazy."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:43 pm

He grinned as he looked to her. "Interesting" he says as he then heard it purr.."is it growling at you?" He questioned as he walked over dyeing the cat as he sat down beside her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:53 pm

laughing she shook her head and sat down next to him." ohhh no no. he is purring, mean's he is happy. he is enjoying the petting.. would you like to hold him ?" she held him out. laughing as the cat looked a little fatter when he tried to curl up" poor thing needs a diet i think.. no more fish for him. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:57 pm

He shook his head..."no..no I don't want to hurt it." He says as he looked to the cat and then to her...."storms calming down." He says with a grin as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:05 pm

she rolled her eyes , giggling softly as she placed the cat in his lap" you will not hurt him hun. he enjoy's the attention's. just pet him. scratch under his chin he will like that. " looking up at the window she frowned. " oh? it is?.. well thats a relief .. though i didn't even realize it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next