The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 am

He looked to her and then smirked slightly cocking his head to the side..."Of you will convert." He says as he eyed her...."Now you need a shower...Have to get that blood off your back.." He growled slightly as he then looked to her..."Not embarassed...Frustrated." He muttered as he looked to the shower. He walked over turning it on and getting it decently warm..."THats as good as its going to get...Now get in there and get your self cleaned up." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:57 am

she arched a brow then glanced to him and then the shower, then back to him again before crossing her arms over her chest" mind getting out? i am pretty sure i can figure this out on my own. without you in here and staring at me. " she grumbled, ignoring the convert part he spoke of.

She eyed him over, not caring if he was frustrated or not, she was the one frustrated, tossed in a world she didn't know nothing about, all the devices the human's created where confusing..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:15 pm

He smirked as he looked to her shaking his head.."Are you sure you can handle this on your own." He says as he eyed her..."Don't want you to drown in the shower." He says as he the nodded..."Fine...I'll leave...But make it quick." He says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:33 pm

she arched an eyebrow at him and snorted" a demon worried about me drowning? . how nice.. i will be fine on my own.." she scowled as she eyed him. " stop trying to get me to hurry up., definitely not going to help your cause any on converting me. " which was a good thing.. she didn't want to be converted. already she was praying to the heavenly father again to forgive for her disobedience. she just hoped she wasn't a loss cause.

She waited till he was gone before she got up, she had to figure out how to work things, eyeing the shower she barely touched the shower knob when warm water shot out, smiling she shook her head" wasn't even that hard" mumbled, she nearly jumped when the toilet flushed with just her fingers touching the top of it. scowling she eyed the thing." strange contraptions. " muttered. she took her time as she stripped, then stepped into the shower, take another few minutes to figure out what was what and what to wash with.

once that was done and she was sure every bit of blood was off of her, she got out, poked around several cabinets to find a towel and then wrapped it around herself, Her clothing, she picked up and eyed, there where holes in the back of her shirt where her wings had been and not to mention crusted with blood.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 pm

He looked to her..."Yes because if you die I don't get to convert you." He says as he stood out side the door listening to her once she was done he stepped in.."I got you some clean cloths out here..."I don't know if they will fit or not...but its the best your gonna get." He says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:33 pm

She looked up the moment he walked in, she was currently standing in front of the mirror, stark naked, towel around her feet as she examined her new body , discovering that she had all female parts. very new to her. . blinking several times and tilting her head at him she shrugged" well alright. " reaching for the clothing she took from him and began to peruse them.

" and good luck on the converting. though its not going to happen but your more then welcome to keep on trying. " she picked up the undergarments and frowned, she was so used to the heavenly robes.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm

He couldn't help but to look her over..She was nearly perfect..."Anything else you need?" He asks her as he then shook his head...."Oh you will be converted." He says with a grin..."I don't doubt that."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

she snorted, the underwear part was easy to figure out. the bra however.. not so much so she just tossed that back to him and pulled the shirt on instead. then worked the pants on. " . your a strange demon.. catering to an angel.. . what if i said to let me go? . would you do that ?"

She glanced to him once she was done getting dressed, nothing she could do with her hair so it looked all frazzled and wet , framing her face as she watched him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 pm

He looked to her and then smirked..."Only showing you what kindness you have left." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side..."No I wouldn't let you go.." He says with a smirk..."You wouldn't last a night on the streets...before you were raped and murdered.." He says as he looked to her...."And don't think its because I'm being nice...Eventually you will see things my way...You jsut need to join me and you life will be so much eaiser." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 pm

she rolled her eyes. " i have plenty of kindness. and figures you wouldn't let me go. " she grimaced, the image and thought of being raped and murdered definitely didn't sound good. " where am anyways?" , inched her way past him towards the bathroom door. wanting to get out of the small room with him. " and i doubt i will see things your way, you are trying to get me to turn my back on the heavenly lord and i am not. my faith is firm and i believe i will be reinstated to my angelic state in due time. he is merely teaching me a lesson about my disobedience."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm

He looked to her and shook his head..."Your at one of my places." He says as he watched her squeeze by him...He growled in frustration to the next thing she said. He grabbed her by her shoulders turning her around to face him..."Look....He sent me down here to learn a lesson a long as time ago....Guess what...Look where I am...What I've become." He says with a growl....you don't think I repented...I have every day for a very long time...He ignores me....He will ignore you...Thats the reality of it all....Just give up....Join me....Or I will force you to sin...." He says as he eyed her his eyes flashing red as he pulled her close to him nearly face to face..."You maybe restiant at first but eventually you will give in." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:03 pm

she frowned" demons are supposed to be in hell.. not on earth.. " then again.. he couldn't take her straight to hell against her will, it was one of those rules that was set since the age old time. even satan himself couldn't take an angel against their will. the ones who have fallen , have gone willingly.

Gasping when his hands grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to turn around , her hands came up instantly to push at his chest, tensing up in his hold as he brought her close. His growls sent shiver's down her back worse then his eyes changing to red did. " lies! . you gave in to temptation, you went willingly as a Fallen. i will never go willingly!" she tried to shove at him some more, even felt the air stirring in his home as she tried to use a burst of energy. but the air was not so much in the house , but it did work up into a windy frenzy outside.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:07 pm

He looked to her and smirked as she fought against him..."Every time I got denied...I took an angles life...." He says as he then smirked slightly as she pushed against him..."You clearly don't understand the situation here...Your mine....And your slowly becomeing human...You don't choose your loss.." He says with a grin as he looked to her.."Your power is usless in my presence." He says as with a smirk before pushing her against the wall..."If he loved you...And wanted you back...You would still have your wings...Its not very often he kicks out angles for good...But your one of the unlucky ones." He growled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 pm

she gasped and squirmed as he shoved her against the wall, giving a small grunt from the impact as she glared up at him. " i WILL keep my faith to the lord, even if it takes forever to get my wings back and be redeemed i will be redeemed. he would never.. ever truly abandon one of his children."

she was desperate not to believe she was banished for good, it was unheard of, usually only reserved for angels who took lives without being told too. and she didn't do that. she made mistakes but not as bad as the others. " he wouldn't banish me for good just because i refused to take the soul of a child."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:16 pm

He looked to her and nearly laughed..."Your a fool....If you become human there is no forever..." He says as he growled again...."Maybe he grew bored of you...."He abandoned me...And a bunch of your friends." He says with a smirk..."You were just next in line is all." He says as he then shook his head...."Refused to take the soul of a child....Thats a big no no...." He says with a smirk as he eyed her..."For all you know that child could now grow up to be just like me." He says eyeing her...."Whats your name any way?" He asks her as he his eyes scanned her body...He knew he was going to enjoy her that was for sure.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:22 pm

her eyes widened before grimacing. her first mistake was when she had been sent to a hospital to heal a man who had been shot, in the next room there had been a child dying of an illness, his mother had been crying and praying to the lord to save him.. she had given in and saved the child without permission...

as a result the child was raised to believe he was invincible and became a murderer. she regretted that.. But the second child she wanted to save... she didn't see any reason why the child should suffer.." no.. that child i tried to save is dead... " she muttered.. Mikail had taken the soul of the child instead of her.. but she was still punished for disobedience.. she glared at him again ,r efusing to believe his words." you lie.. just like the others you fell from your grace.. you can still be saved though.. "

Blinking when he asked her name, she was confused for a bit.. unlike demons however, who could be summoned by using their names.. Angels where safe from that rule.. so she didn't see any reason for him knowing her name. " .,.. its Adelle."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:38 pm

He looked to her..."See there you have it....YOur banished for good." He says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side.."I cannot be saved." He says as he looked to her.."Give up." He muttered as he cocked his head to the side..."Adelle.....Interesting." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 pm

she scowled" you can tell me to give up all you want, but i refuse to do just that. and no matter if i am a human or not. i will still pray for forgiveness and keep my faith strong. " muttered, squirming against his hold now. she was tired, but she refused to let her eyes closed, considering she was getting mad at him all over again. " everyone can be saved. "

she eyed him as he spoke her name and then said something on how it was interesting.. " whats that supposed to mean ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:07 pm

He looked to her and shook his head..."No your wrong...No one can be saved..." He says as he then smirked..."No reason..." He muttered as he moved closer to him..."You will convert....It will take no time...I'll give you until morning to decide...If not....I'll force you.." he says with a smirk as he then moved away from her and walked her back over to the bed..."Sleep here...and no need to try an escape...everythings inchanted." He muttered with a grin...."I'm gonna go wash up my self...." He says as he walked into the bathroom and pulled his cloths off jumping in a cold shower and getting cleaned up before getting out drying off and then wrapping a towl around his waist and walking out..."You better choose wisely..." He says looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:14 pm

she scowled , getting irritated with him all over again. " i am never wrong!" grumbled, letting him take her back to the bed, since she saw no reason to fight him yet until she figured out how to get away. " you forget you can't force an angel to convert. it has to be done willingly . " muttered, bloody stubborn demon.

she sat on the bed and watched in surprise as he stripped , then went to clean up , shaking her head she scooted back on the bed and brought her knee's up, still confused, everything was strange to her and then having a demon trying to convert her just made her head hurt. she ached for her wings and wanted to feel the wind as she flew again.

She barely noticed when he came out since by then her eyes where already drooping with sleep, she fought it though. not used to the sleepy feeling., when he spoke she glanced to him and snorted" i already chose."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 pm

He looked to her and smirked walking over to her..."Well then...The morning will be fun for me...Not so much for you..I will make you say you hate him for what he did to you...You will convert." He says as he growled.."Sleep...Your gonna need it..." He says as he eyed her before dissappearing into the other room. Where he walked over and sat on his bed running his hand threw his hair..."Stubborn angel.." He muttered as he laid back on the bed resting his eyes.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:21 pm

she scowled, glaring daggers at his back as he disappeared into the other room. too bad she couldn't get out of this place. shaking her head she got up and moved to the window, looking up at the sky longingly. she wanted to fly.. she didn't like being grounded.. and these new sensation's where driving her nuts. like hunger and the need to relieve herself. her head was beginning to hurt in what she figured was a headache.

Shaking her head she sent up another prayer to be forgiven before she went and layed back on the bed, tugging on the chains still on her wrist but couldn't do nothing for it so just curled up and closed her eyes, didn't take long before she was out cold in what was her first time of sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:24 pm

When morning came he walked into the room and looked over to her.."Wake up you have slept enough..." He says as he stood at the door way..."Have you accepted that there is no other option but to join me." He says with a grin as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 pm

she had been dreaming of flying in heaven again when a dark voice thundered through her mind, grunting as the dream disappeared she blinked several times, her eyesight blurry for a moment before her vision cleared and she yawned, stretching lazily , another sensation she had never felt before but enjoyed it before sitting up and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. " hnn? go away. i am still tired" mumbled,

it was taking a few minutes before everything clicked back into place again and she eyed him warily. " i already gave you my answer.. i will not willingly become a Fallen. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:31 pm

He looked to her and then shook his head..."You know its a shame I will have to do this to you." He says as he moved closer to her..."Actually its not.....Its gonna be fun.." He smirked as he walked over to her sitting on the edge of the bed..."I will make him hate you even more....Adelle." He says with a smirk as he got up on the bed his hand moving to her chin being sure she faced him as he forced a kiss on her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next