The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

2 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:29 pm

He grinned.."yup." He says with a smile as she got on. He then took off slow at first and then hammered into it pulling a wheelie before setting it back down and jetting down the road
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

she gasped and clenched her eyes tighter when he pulled the wheelie, she nearly felt like falling off, tightening her hold around his waist and feeling her heart pounding again she relaxed the moment both wheels where on the ground at the same time again." gee trying to scare the wings out of me?"

slowly cracking her eyes open she glanced around, watching the tree's zooming by them at an alarming speed. instead of being afraid of crashing however, she was enjoying it. she didn't know what changed but it felt.. good to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:54 pm

He grinned...."no just bring back old memories is all." He says as they drove even faster...
After about 3 hours they were pulling back into the military base and into the garage parking the bike. Once she got off he got off as well and stretched..."home sweet home." He grinned as he pulled of his helmet and sat it on the bike..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:10 pm

she laughed" and what memories is that love?" blinked, had she just called him that?. flushing bright she hoped he missed it. closing her eyes again she gave a slow soft sigh. her legs nearly fell asleep by the time they parked.

slowly getting off she grimaced and rubbed her inner thighs " ouch.. is that normal to be sore like this?" taking her helmet off she handed it to him. running her fingers through her hair. " okay so what memories?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:15 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."after long rides yes." He says with a smile..."oh just memories of the bike...rideing wheelies." He says with a smile as he walked over to her moving his hands to her waist and leaning in and kissing her..."I didn't think I was gonna make it back in time." He was
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:18 pm

she smiled" oh? you ride them alot?" looking up at him as he reached over and pulled her close, kissing him back she relaxed and leaned into him." i didn't think you where going to come back.. i didn't know it was possible to come back." nuzzling his neck she sighed before suddenly pulling back. " wait.. if you got out does that mean your brother can get out too?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:24 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."no he sent me there.....with the fire....I didn't give him that luxury." He says with a smile..."I hate feeling so much weaker as a human though...kinda sucks." He grinned as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:28 pm

she frowned" oh? .. well.. where did you send him ? and i didn't know it was a luxury" leaning up and kissing him again she smiled. " you know , its not all that bad. " pulling away from him she frowned and glanced towards the house curiously " someones here... " she didn't sense any hostility from whoever was in the house. " can we go in and see who it is?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 pm

He grinned..."no where" he says with a smile as he kissed her back..."someones here?" He questioned as he was over to a shelf pulling out a drawer and grabbing a pistol pulling out the clip to make sure it had rounds just incase before pushing it back in and chambering a round..."just incase..." he says as he looked to her" alright lets go inside." He says as he took hold of her hand leading her towards the house. He peaked his head arouns the corner letting her hand go and aiming the gun at who ever it was.."don't move....what do you want?...." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:39 pm

her eyes went wide as she saw the pistol." what in heavens name is that?." it wasnt any weapon she was used to. then again she had only seen heavenly weapons. shaking her head and keeping close to him she followed him closely until he stopped. shifting her weight a little to try and peer over his shoulder to see who it was.

the man was tall, about six foot even and he had shoulder length blonde hair.he was busy flipping through some book when he suddenly froze at the sound of lucians voice. cocking his head to the side a little, he slowly turned, his blue eyes finding lucian immediately. " you know... its not polite to point a gun at a guest.Lucian." he didnt get a chance to say more because a squeal of delight emitted from behind lucian and a blur of movement as she practically ran past lucian and tackled the man, the book went flying out of his hands as her body hit him and he fell backwards onto the floor with a grunt before laughing. " okay okay okay!! enough Adelle"

Adelle couldnt help but sit up on him, turned around to face lucian with a big grin on her face. " its bunny!!. he is my best friend. we where healers together. put that down. " she pointed to the gun in his hand. " bunny wont hurt you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:48 pm

He looked to him and cocked his head to the side as well and before he could say anything Adelle squeeked and then ran past him tackling the guy....He then looked to Adelle with raised brow..."Oh..A...Ok" He says as he put the gun on the table beside him rubbing the back of his head..."Sorry...Not used to visitors...That don't mean harm." He says as he looked back to Adelle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:35 am

Adelle spent a few minutes hugging the crap out of her friend, atleast until he made it a point that he had to get up. Blushing brightly she got off of him and backed up , looking to Lucian and going over to him kissing his cheek " well you have no fear of him Lucian.. he is a healer.. he will not fight unless he has to. "

Bunny dusted himself off as he got up. " ahh well thats not totally true.. i would strike you down in an instant if you hurt Adelle. " picking up the book he had dropped , he smoothed out the pages then closed it and placed it carefully and neatly back on the shelf he had found it on." glad to see your still doing well though Adelle.. i have been worried. and i see your still getting yourself in alot of trouble. "

Adelle sighed and shifted a little. " tis not on purpose you know Bunny.. i do not mean to get in trouble.. wait.. have you been watching me?"

Bunny crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the back of the couch, a small smile." mm of course. we all have.. granted we where not allowed to help in any way. . sadly . but we did watch you every minute. " he arched a brow and watched as her face go bright red. he was quick to figure out why. " ohhh , well okay maybe not EVERY minute.. even angels deserve privacy. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:58 am

Lucian grinned when she kissed his cheek...."Well its a good to have another friend..." He says as he then grinned..."I could never hurt her." He added as he then cocked his head to the side when he said they all have been watching her. He rubbed the back of his head..."Well thats good." HE says with a smile as he looked to him and then back to Adelle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

He shrugged" well , we where all very unhappy to hear she had been banished, but , none of us questioned why." he grimaced" though i could really kick Mickail's backside for leaving you in such an unruly area."

Her eyes widened at his threat to Mickail" Bunny!. shame on you , you shouldn't think such thoughts. " she poked him in the side, making him jump but all he did was grin. " your as mischevious as ever i think. "

Bunny just gave an innocent look ." i am not , you can't prove that. " he teased, before glancing over to Lucian " soo.. human again.. no longer demon?.. i admit... you had us all a little worried.. we feared our innocent little Adelle was in very bad trouble. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:33 pm

HE looked to him and then grinned..."You also gotta look at it this way...If she wasn't place there...I wouldn't have found her....There for she might have been killed." He says as he then nodded his head..."Yup human again....Gonna take some time to get used too....Never doubt someone who care about someone greatly." He says as he looked to him
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:56 am

Bunny frowned for a moment " true.. then again she should have been left somewhere safer.. ah well. she does have you. " He thought for a moment before shrugging" ah well. at any rate, you will be stuck with me for a while. . just to make sure the two of you stay out of trouble"

Adelle blushed brightly and looked up at Lucian. " do you have room for him ?. if not i am sure he can find a place to stay just to keep a look out. "

Bunny walked about, eyeing the place over . " i can find somewhere if he doesn't. and i am going to meet up with Mickail in a while as well to give him an update and... some useful things that you and lucian may need."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 am

He looked to him..."Theres only one room in here but the facility next to us has a room." He sasy as he looked to him and back to Adelle..."What kind of useful thinks are we talking about?" He asks curiously as he eyed Bunny
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Bunny shrugged" that will do. i don't need much. unlike Adelle here... i have come to earth plenty of times and know how things work .. well for the most part anyways. " he grinned. " there are some things i am still a little curious on. "

Adelle's eyes widened." oh now that is not fair Bunny. how come you never told me about any of it?" she pouted slightly before grinning when he poked her.

Bunny looked to Lucian, studying him for a moment. " well. some items that will.. lets say deter any more demon activity. you are human now. But Adelle still gives off angelic pulses. Demons will come running. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:05 pm

He looked to him and grinned slightly..."I'm sure I can still keep her safe...I've got plenty of ammo....Bullets seem to work on demons pretty good." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side..."I survived when I was banished." He says..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:26 pm

He arched a brow slightly " human weapons won't work on ALL demons as you should know. besides.. you will need something that won't need. ammo. and it will never run out of anything. "

Adelle yawned slightly , the shock of the day was now catching up on her and she nearly fell over. would have too if Bunny hadn't some how appeared behind her to catch her.

he frowned" easy Adelle. " upon a closer look he finally noticed a bit of the blood dried up in her hair and on her skin. " Lucian. is there a place we get her to lay down? we can clean her up while she rests. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:01 pm

He looked to him and nodded his head..."Yes they might bot work on all demons but it will keep them at bay for a bit." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."And what is it your speaking of." He says curiously...."Yes theres a bed threw that door..And ya we can clean her up." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Adelle blinked and looked to the two of them before wrinkling her nose. " you are not seeing me in the nude! you stay here Bunny. i can clean myself up. i am just tired. " grumbled, she had almost fallen over, not pass out. and somehow it irritated her.

Bunny grinned. " touche. . being human is getting to you Adelle. " he teased, not letting her go until he knew she could stand on her own before he nudged her towards the bedroom. " fine, clean yourself up. but don't blame us if we come running in because you fell over and we heard it. " shaking his head he looked to Lucian. " mmm how about a Heavenly sword or Scythe. . our weapons are very affective, and since you are no longer demon, they will not affect you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:34 pm

He grinned as he looked to her shaking his head at what she said before watching her head into the bedroom. "A sword will do just fine I'm decent with a blade." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Bunny grinned" good. glad to know it. cuz i am not leaving here until i know she is going to be safe until she makes a choice.." he glanced to the door again , shaking his head as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the couch " soo.. why don't you show me this place? so i can get settled in. and send up my reports"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19