The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

2 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:03 pm

she felt him freeze a bit but relaxed when he started to wash up , so she did the same, washing up then blinked as he leaned over and kissed her, kissing him back she smiled before frowning" .. company?.. ohhh okay. " now she was nervous, so finished washing up and got out, drying and dressing as she eyed him. " okay i will stay here. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Banished (( male, R. Darious only)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Banished (( male, R. Darious only))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:23 pm

He looks to her and nodded his head...."ill be right back." He says as he walked out of the bathroom and then opened the door heading out side. His eyes when wide when his brother landed on the ground...."I'm busy not you should come back tomorrow" he says to his brother Lazarus....

Lazarus smirked..."from the smell I'd say you just wanna go fuck that angle you've had for the last couple of days." He grinned..."she should be a fallen already...what's the deal brother?" He asks with a smirk

Lucian cocked his head to the side..."I'm going to keep her for my self...I like this one." He says.

Lazarus smirked shaking his head..."you know the deal...get them change them....that's how we work...you know what you have to do...turn her or I will.." he says

Lucian smirked...."she's different...her connection with him is stronger then the others...." he says with a smirk..."if you want her you will have to get threw me brother." He says as he then winced as his brother appeared infront of him his hand threw Lucian's stomach and out the back Side.."just did." Lazarus says with a grin as he kicks Lucian threw the door of the appartment.

Lucian hit the the wall and came to a stop letting out a blood gurgling cry of pain before getting up and changing into his demon form..."your going to regret doing that" he says as he eyed Lazauras and charged in at him.

After a long fight mainly Lucian getting his ass handed to him by his brother lay on the ground a covered in blood and both his wings had been ripped off and burned..
Lazuras stood over him..."you knew the punnishment for not obeying me." He says..."your death will be slow.." he smirked kicking him for good measure. By that time Lucian lost conciousness.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:29 pm

she paced the small room for a few minutes unsure of what to do, she felt anxious , needing to do something. she managed to tie her hair back , scratching her shoulder's a little from the itching.. It was strange she really didn't know what was going on.

Hearing the crash through the door she jumped, turned to the bathroom door and reached for it, slowly opening it before her eyes widened to see a bloody lucian turn into the demon and then watched in horror as the other demon beat him up till he couldn't get up any more.

She tried to stay put, wanting to obey lucian but she could stand to see him get hurt any more. flinging the door open wide and dashing out of the small room she ran past the unknown demon and threw her body over lucian's in an attempt to protect him from any more blows" stop! i beg of you ! do no more harm to him!" she was scared beyond a doubt but the look she gave him was a cold one. keeping all emotion's buried deep , the angrier she got the more the wind picked up suddenly, papers went flying again and the air around her sparked with electricity.

Lifting her chin up to stare at him she licked her dry lips. " what do you want?. who are you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:03 pm

He smirked watching her run out and throw her body over Lucian's.."you have no right to tell me what to do..." he smirked as she gave him a cold look...."you connection with him is strong....and as for what I want....its you...yourgoing to be turned even if I have to tourcher you into doing it. " he says as he then grinned..."no need to guard a dead demon...his heart just stopped..." he smirked As he waved his hand and she went flying to the side skidding on the ground. "Sorry brother." He smirked as he raised his hand flames jumped out and instantly burned Lucian to ash...."now then...your comming with me." He says before she could get a word out about what he did he punched her in the cheek knocking her out. He then scooped her up and took off into the sky. He flew for hours on end before landing on a roof top. Once inside he tied her to a tourcher table with all kinda of utincils out that she would see when she woke.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm

(( o.o awwww lucian))

her eyes widened at his words but she never got a chance to check lucian herself before her body went flying into the wall,giving a cry of pain as she hit it before sliding to the floor.

groaning as she pulled herself up and looked over just as he burned lucian,letting out a strangled cry of grief and pain before her world went black as he knocked her out.

she stirred several hours later, slowly. her cheek black and blue from the hit and her entire body sore. bleery eyed she slowly looked around. her heary pounding harder every time she saw the many devices around her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:43 pm

((He will be back XP ))

"well well finally awake I see." He grinned with a smirk as he walked over leaning over the table and looking down at her..."now are you going to join me....or am I going to have to resort to more painful ways?" He asks with a grin as he picked up a knife.."for example..." he sliced her arm grinning..."you can take thready way or the hard way....but either way you wont be seeing my dear brother....he's hell where he belongs." He grinned licking the blood from the knife and eyed her..."oh don't look so sad....you were nothing to him anyway....that's his way of turning angels....he fucks them till they fall in love and change for him...then he brooms them and goes to the next." He smirked..."you were nothing to him but a toy."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:04 pm

her eyes trained on lucians brother immediately when she heard his voice.eyes widening at his words and hissing at the sharp pain from the knife slicing through her skin. jerking on the table and trying not to listen to his hurtful words she glared at him.

"might as well give up now demon. i will never change! especialy for you. " least her voice didnt crack with fear. she was doing well to keep it contained.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:16 pm

He looked to her and shook hos head..."believe what you want to...either way your gonna turn...or die....and everything I said about my brother is true....what did he tell you that you were the first angle he had been with.....that's his favorite line to use....and I bet you he went shopping with you got you some good cloths.....ice cream....he knows how to set things up." He smirked as he took the knife and ran the blade over her stomach just enough to scratch it..."I'm gonna have fun with you." He says with a grin as he took the knife and then jammed it threw her hand that was chains to the side.."ought I love it when they scream." He smiled as he reached over and grabbed some salt pulling the knife out and sprinkling it into the wound...."if you change this will al be over." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:47 pm

she gave a whimper of pain as he scratched her belly with the knife, being even more cruel to her by the words he spoke of. she tried desperately not to listen to him but it was hard. " lies!!! you spew nothing but vile lies from your mouth!!" screaming in pain as he plunged the dagger through her hand she could do nothing but try and keep still. tears blurring her vision but she managed to bite back another scream of pain when he pulled it out and poured salt on it. making it sting and throb more.

now she ignored him. forcing her mind to go in on itself. locking it away to avoid truly feeling the pain she knew would come next. it was a trick angels learned just in case they where captured. it kept them from going insane.she just hoped she could keep it up for a while.her body would feel the pain but her mind will not register it now. she just stared at him.not making a single sound any more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:06 pm

He looks.to her and smirked..when she looked at him but didn't scream..."I used to be one of you..I know things that you don't." He grinned..."for instance I know for a fact your an angel of death just by tasting your blood." He grinned..."and that little link you have to heaven. He closed his eyed...."severed." He smirked as he then opened a door and a little human girl along with what looked to be her brother came in..."change or I.will make you touch them" he says with a smirk as he looked to the kids and then to her.....
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:15 pm

her eyes widened in shock, just the sight of the the two innocent children snapped her out of her safe haven in her mind back to reality, where she could feel the pain again. sucking in a sharp breath she jerked against her restraints. but knew it was useless to try and snap them. swallowing she went limp and closed her eyes.. ." demon... i was an angel of death... i no longer have the gift to take life.i have been human for too long." she hoped it was the truth. she knew her powers where dwindling,hell when he had shown up she could barely summon the wind. and she had tried to send shock through him but nothing had happened. either way..she could only hope her gift of death was gone.

that and she was already close to falling as it was. lucian had given the seed of doubt in her already.. his brother had seemed to have found a way to make it grow. even if he didnt realize it. she was already doubting things.and slowly hating the fact the lord was punishing her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 pm

He smirked as he looked to her..."are you sure your power is gone...do you really want to test that..." he grinned as he took the child's hand and touched her with it and nothing happened....."damn it all to hell...." he growled as his fingernails grew and he slautered the kids leaning a bloody mess.."see what you made me do." He grinned at the look of horror on her face..."fuck it see you in hell..." he grinned taking the knife and raising it up...just then the door was kicked in and Lucian walked in steam rolling off his back as he looked at his brother..."I'm back." He grinned as he grabbed his throat ripping it out and shreadding his body to pieces..."I fought my way out of that burning hell hole..." he growled spitting on his brothers remains before moveing over to the table and ripping the restraints away...."Adelle..are you OK." He says her injuries healing when he touched her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 pm

her sigh of relief was short lived that the child didnt die only to have both of them slaughtered in front of her. crying out in pain and sorrow, knowing the death of the two was her fault. she closed her eyes, letting her tears keep falling, waiting for the bloody blade to be plunged into her chest ,killing her.

it never came, to her utter shock she heard the door crash open. heard a voice she didnt think she would ever hear again and then heard the sounds of someone being torn apart. her body shaking, not from fear but from grief as the bonds where ripped apart and she was once again being held by lucian. curling into his arms and burying her face against his chest she stayed silent. an inner battle raging in her now, the urge to fall fighting with the urge to stay pure.she knew if she looked up at him he would see the colors of her eyes flickering back and forth from the pure gold iris to a pitch black one.

digging her nails into his chest she forced herself to stop crying even as the battle continued to rage in her. " is it true lucian...did you use me?. was i really your first angel or was it all lies?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:37 pm

He looked to her as she buried her face against his chest. He felt bad that this had happened to her..."Shhhh its ok...I'm here he says as he held her close when she stopped crying he shook his head..."No I didn't use you....And you really were the first angel.." He says as he held her closer..."My brother can get into peoples heads....Thats what makes him good at what he does..." He says as he looked to her..."I would never use you....Don't think like that." He says as he stepped away from her..."I'm done being a demon....I don't want to hurt anyone including you any more.." He says as he got to his kneese on the floor picking up a knife..."I reanounce my self....Please find away to forgive me...." He says as he jammed the knife into his chest and fell backwards onto the ground his eyes rolling into the back of his head...To him it felt like years but it was only a matter of minutes before the knife eased its way out of his chest the wound healing along with all the blood he had on him going away. He inhaled a deep breath and sat up seeing Adelle next to him..."There...Theres your proof....He gave me a second chance...Adelle...He wouldn't say why...But I have to live a human life until Its my time to be judged again." He says looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:08 pm

she frowned watching him step away, her eyes still flickering to different colors. she heard his words but wasnt sure she should believe him. sitting back she was about to say something when he knelt down suddenly. asked to be forgiven and to her horror he stabbed himself. feeling the pain of his death a second time nearly tore her apart as she lunged for him. getting her arms around his shoulders as his breath left his body. a fresh stream of tears left trails down her cheeks as she bent her head and buried her face against his neck.

" lucian how could you! i just got you back. " suicide was a sin and she didnt know whether the lord would forgive him or not. it felt like ages before she heard the knife hit the ground, his wound heal and his sudden intake of breath had her leaning up again. watching his eyes flutter open before he sat up. crying all over again she threw herself at him. wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his neck. " dont ever do that again!!! i thought i lost you again."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:21 pm

He caught her putting his arms around her and holding her close..."I'm sorry Adelle." He says with a smile as he held onto..."He told me that you would be allowed back up pretty soon." He says with a smile as he held her close..."I didn't mean to scare you like that." He says as he shivered slightly..."it feels weird being human again."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:25 pm

she blinked in shock as she looked up at him. " back in heaven?. soon?" she couldnt believe her ears. but her heart knew and immediately all the doubt and hate she had been feeling, suddenly vanished, leaving her to feel calm and peace again. burying her face back against his neck and chest. she pressed as close to him as possible.relaxing and just enjoying the feel of his arms around her. hearing his next words made her laugh a little. " well. i believe you will get used to it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:31 pm

HE grinned as he looked to her and nodded..."Yes soon" He says with a smile as she buried her face back against his neck and pressed close to him....."I believe that I will get used to it as well." He says with a smile as held her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 pm

she opened her eyes then looked to the gruesome mess around them. trying not to cry again as a wave of guilt hit. "what of the children your brother killed.... where they delivered to heaven.? "she hoped so. those kids deserved paradise. to be free and maybe be reborn again for a second chance.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:51 pm

He looked to her..."THere up there as well..." He says with a smile as he moved to stand up..."We need to get out of here." He says as he looked around as well before looking to her..."Hopefully hes got vehicals hidden some where." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:04 am

she relaxed only to tense up all over again as she got up with him. " i do not know... i was not awake when he brought me here.. where is here?." she was hoping they where somewhere in the mountains.. and not in hell. but the way her luck was going.. she didnt want to know.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:24 am

He looked to her when she tensed up..."Were a long ways away from home I can tell you that." He says as he cocked his head to the side and grinned..."But if hes got a car it won't take as long to get back." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 pm

she grimaced a little as she looked around again , pressing closer to him. " ummm.. if he had uhh keys to the car wouldn't they have been on him ?" she seriously hoped not or else the two of them would be poking through really torn apart body part's in order to find some keys.. not her favorite time to do. sliding a slow glance to him she flushed. "your human now... i just thought of something.. what happens if more demons come for me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:29 pm

He looked to her and grinned..."he usually keeps keys by the door." He says as he then growled slightly..."I don't know...I didn't think about that..." he says as he took hold of her hand and lead her out of the room and to the exit...be went threw a container pulling out some keys...."so that's what happened to that bike..bastard stole it." He says as he then lead her out side and around back lifting the garage door and walking in with her..."sweet..I miss this thing." He grinned as he grabbed 2 helmets handing her one and pulling one on him self..."alright....this ones a lot faster then the other..."so hang on." He grinned as he got on and fired it up reving it a couple times as he waited for her to get on
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:46 pm

she nodded, blinking in surprise by his growling before relaxing a little as she realized they wouldn't have to be digging through gunk and nastiness to find keys. following him out the exit she watched as he dug through a container of key's and found a set. " what bike? and language Lucian. " she teased, poking him. " your human now you must take care of your soul., " glancing around as he dragged her to the garage and lifted the door, she eyed their surrounding area.

Only to be brought out of her thoughts as he handed her a helmet. looking back to him an eyeing the bike like it was a snake she frowned. " faster? oh okay. " putting the helmet on and climbing on it behind him she pressed close, sliding her arms around his waist and closed her eyes, she still couldn't believe her luck. and the fact that he was now human. getting a second chance, just made her all the more happy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next