The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol)

2 posters

Go down

Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol) Empty Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Over a CB Radio
: Attention any survivors if you are hearing this. I am Damion Draque for the Eastern US post. The virus started in a Lab in China. We were trying to utilize a bacteria that reanimates cells. We... We took the stem cells that were so controversial and fused them using a new form of micro cellular mitosis fusing. Well it seemed to work on our test subjects. We were able to cure any thing and everything. Like most micro engineered germs... They mutated, this time to the point where we couldn't control the situation. As we experimented with this new magical cure-all we took in different situations. We had a patient with some new form of leprosy. We couldn't cure her, the germ failed. But what we didn't know is that the leprosy virus and the germ mutated to the point where we created a monster. We thought we could contain her, we tried everything. Every medicine and treatment known to man. That's when it got worse, after she bit a doctor, we noticed she was craving raw flesh. The rest is well history.
If your hearing this broadcast then head North-East to Boston. That's where there is shelter and safety. This is automated and will replay on this frequency again at noon tomorrow:

As a listener heard this he turned to the door, the door where his wife is laying.
"Hunny! What did you radio say?" She shouted in a raspy voice.
The man was quiet, knowing what it took to survive. All his life he swore to her his entire life. To give anything he can, his eternal love.
She was sick. Bitten by one of the sick, she was running a fever and her skin was decaying.
"Hunny!" She repeated.
The man was already packed. He was a hunter and a sportsman. The man worked for a local gun shop. He had his backpack packed with a wool blanket and other survival essentials. He walked into the room and stared at his wife. She looked terrible. He was silent.
"Drake?" She asked scared, knowing everything that was going on. "Is it... Is it time for you to go?"
Drake finally cleared his throat to speak, then nodded. "I loaded the Nine... In case... In case you know..." He said as he handed her a pistol. "I love you." He said sitting on the side of the bed.
She cried a little taking the gun and holding his hand. "I love you." She replied laying back.
Drake walked out and locked her door with a chain and a master lock. He spray painted "sick" on the door. He then packed his red truck with his pack, a shotgun, a bow with arrows, and some spare gas. He then grabbed his 45 magnum and holstered it. He then stepped outside, his small neighborhood was infested. Thinking quick he hurled a brick at his neighbors car, setting off the alarm. The monsters quickly were attracted to the noise. Drake quickly went to his truck in the garage and drove away. The last thing he heard was the sound of a gunshot. He tried to ignore it.
Drake was headed toward the highway, scanning his CB for other broadcasts.

(if you want in. give a little back story and tie yourself in. i've left some room for creativity. oh and the zombies are the only thing sci-fi so no crazy stuff, we're all modern humans.)

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol) Empty Re: Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 am

(mine)

Another listener who had just fixed her radio remained in her shelter her former friends had also become infected and she hid silently for them, hearing the broadcast she didn’t say a word but thought to herself Maybe there are others there, ones that are not infected she thought and closed her mismatched eyes. Her name was Ren, she was quite young but was very clever for her age. She had lost her whole family at an early age but around this time rarely spoke a word scared to alert the creatures outside her small safe sanctuary. Sighing a little she grabbed her pouch, guns and daggers as well as her small note book and stuffed it in her pouch before she looked down. When daylight hits I’ll move She thought and began to plan her movements before the dawn could come. He uncle had worked in those labs where he had died she had been there as well so she knew exactly what was going on and kept working on a way to get rid of it not able to find the missing piece which was annoying her a lot now.

When the day came she set off something to attract their attention and legged it quickly finding herself faced with more of them also distracted by a car alarm. “ok, transport” she said to herself looking around her twin guns and daggers firmly around her waist a little panicked at the moment. She ducked into a building and saw a door with ‘Sick’ written on it and ran her hand on the pain Fresh, it’s fresh someone else is here she thought and heard another car alarm going off after hearing a smash and looked outside quickly seeing another person she jumped out and tried to catch up with him. The disease had spread to the city where she lived and was desperate just too even have the company of another human not infected. She didn’t shout knowing it would only attract attention and jerked hearing a gunshot turning to it briefly before she saw them heading towards her and ran as fast as she could following the truck and caught up once when it slowed down and jumped in the back of the truck, panting hard from just running after it Thank god it slowed down briefly she thought but didn’t say a word still. She pulled out her small radio and tried to tune it listening for any other broadcasts.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol) Empty Re: Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Drake saw the girl running for the truck and slowed down. As she ran he kept the truck moving forward. "C'mon... C'mon!" He mumbled quietly to himself. After she jumped into the bed of the truck he took off as quick as he could. He drove for miles until he found the on-ramp and entered the highway.
Drake pulled the truck over as soon as he stopped seeing zombies. He got out and drew his pistol, keeping his safety on. She was a young girl, triggering a soft spot. As he walked out she would see Drake. He was tall, still young for a man. He looked to be in his early thirties, with red hair to his shoulders and side burns to mach.
"Where you bit!" He demanded, his voice more like a scared parent then anything else. "Show me your wounds, and cut or scratches now!"

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:33 am

She had just about caught her breath when they stoped turning to him and sat cross legged in the back of the truck. She leaned back slightly as he came back. Ren had long rich brown hair which she usually tied back in a ponytail and her eyes were mismatched eyes of emerald green and crystal blue. Tucking bits of loose hair back she looked to him. "I wasn't bitten or scratched at all, managed to avoid that thank god" she said "and I'm not a little kid, I'm past the age of 18 ya know" she said still cautious about her surrounding. Two chains ran behind her back connected her twin daggers and twin guns together which made them harder to get off of her.
She also had a pouch in which she kept bullets and the occasionaly scrap of food but she certaintly knew how to survive in this kind of world by now. Shse had a light graze on her cheek from a few days back when she was running from them and grazed her cheek on a fallen beam but was clean and wasn't going to give her the diease.

She stood up and jumped from the back of the truck to get her feet again and rustled her hair a little before she tied it back up with a ribbon. "And if you must know, apart from a graze on my cheek that came from a fallen beam I haven't been scratched bitten or clawed at yet." she said after putting the safety on her guns alert for anything that decided to jump out suddenly. She wore a pair of gloves on her hands as well just so when she did use her daggers they protected her hands a little. She also had an odd talent of being able to make things out of anything given the right tools.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down