The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol)

Go down

Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol) Empty Last of the Living (Zombie Apocalypse: Open to anyone at any time... for any reason lol)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 pm

Over a CB Radio
: Attention any survivors if you are hearing this. I am Damion Draque for the Eastern US post. The virus started in a Lab in China. We were trying to utilize a bacteria that reanimates cells. We... We took the stem cells that were so controversial and fused them using a new form of micro cellular mitosis fusing. Well it seemed to work on our test subjects. We were able to cure any thing and everything. Like most micro engineered germs... They mutated, this time to the point where we couldn't control the situation. As we experimented with this new magical cure-all we took in different situations. We had a patient with some new form of leprosy. We couldn't cure her, the germ failed. But what we didn't know is that the leprosy virus and the germ mutated to the point where we created a monster. We thought we could contain her, we tried everything. Every medicine and treatment known to man. That's when it got worse, after she bit a doctor, we noticed she was craving raw flesh. The rest is well history.
If your hearing this broadcast then head North-East to Boston. That's where there is shelter and safety. This is automated and will replay on this frequency again at noon tomorrow:

As a listener heard this he turned to the door, the door where his wife is laying.
"Hunny! What did you radio say?" She shouted in a raspy voice.
The man was quiet, knowing what it took to survive. All his life he swore to her his entire life. To give anything he can, his eternal love.
She was sick. Bitten by one of the sick, she was running a fever and her skin was decaying.
"Hunny!" She repeated.
The man was already packed. He was a hunter and a sportsman. The man worked for a local gun shop. He had his backpack packed with a wool blanket and other survival essentials. He walked into the room and stared at his wife. She looked terrible. He was silent.
"Drake?" She asked scared, knowing everything that was going on. "Is it... Is it time for you to go?"
Drake finally cleared his throat to speak, then nodded. "I loaded the Nine... In case... In case you know..." He said as he handed her a pistol. "I love you." He said sitting on the side of the bed.
She cried a little taking the gun and holding his hand. "I love you." She replied laying back.
Drake walked out and locked her door with a chain and a master lock. He spray painted "sick" on the door. He then packed his red truck with his pack, a shotgun, a bow with arrows, and some spare gas. He then grabbed his 45 magnum and holstered it. He then stepped outside, his small neighborhood was infested. Thinking quick he hurled a brick at his neighbors car, setting off the alarm. The monsters quickly were attracted to the noise. Drake quickly went to his truck in the garage and drove away. The last thing he heard was the sound of a gunshot. He tried to ignore it.
Drake was headed toward the highway, scanning his CB for other broadcasts.

(if you want in. give a little back story and tie yourself in. i've left some room for creativity. oh and the zombies are the only thing sci-fi so no crazy stuff, we're all modern humans. No anime stuff... No ridiculous super powered young girls. Its almost impossible to duel wield. Its like Walking Dead. Not Resident Evil. Sorry to be strict but I have those type of rps alrady I want something new. Yes I will delete crazy omg stuff)

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down