The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

3 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:25 pm

She stood still, resisting the urge to pull up the dress to shorten the amount of cleavage on the dress as she watched him walk around her like a lion stalking its pray. " uh huh... just the one?.. and i a may have to get shoes for this thing.. " she glanced down at it. thin straps , no sleeves, low cleavage and the bottom stopped at the middle of her thighs.. yea.. she was definitely in unknown territory.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:27 pm

He looked to her and grinned...."This will due unless you want more." He grinned as he eyed her..."Shoes are a must." he says with a grin as he looked to her..."Your like some damn good eye candy thats for sure." He grinned as he eyed her.,
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:24 am

she blushed brightly and glanced down at herself." yea this is enough for me. heh one skimpy dress is plenty " she went back inside to change back into her normal clothing , then came out and set aside the other dresses, holding onto the one she would buy. " heh.. i say your a bad influence on me .. " she was nervous, but she couldn't tell if it was from just normal nerves or excitement.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:51 pm

He grinned as he looked to her. "Alright then." He says with a smile as he then waited for her to come back out..."A bad influnce in a good way or bad way?" He asks her with a grin as he cocked his head to the side..."I promise you will have a blast." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:39 pm

she smiled" mmm maybe a little of both ?. i dunno hun. alright lead the way for shoes." she n udged him, ready to get this done so they could go to the park. " come on then. " she was actually enjoying herself. having a bit of a blast already as he put it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 pm

He grinned.."That works for me." He says as he headed to the shoe area with her..."Alright here we are....shoes are not my big thing...So what ever you like will work." he grinned as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:35 pm

she grinned" uh huh. here hold the dress then " she eyed the dress then moved away to peruse the rows of shoes., picking out a pair of black heels . " got em. come on then. think i am spending enough. . are you sure this is gunna work though ?." she eyed him as she waited.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 pm

He grinned as he looked to her taking the dress..."Sure whats gonna work?" He asks her curiously with a grin..."I'm sure it will work..." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:04 pm

she grinned" heh the dress... don't see how you think it looks good on me.. then again.. your a guy.. you like anything that shows off ass and .. chest." she teased poking him a little before tugging him to the registers. " and what do you wanna do at the park? . other then walking around and such.. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:45 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Trust me...It does look good on you....And I know every guy in there will haver his eyes on you." He says with a smirk as he followed her to the registers..."Not sure yet." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 pm

(( eeep didn't even know you posted O.O

she felt her face heat up a little and had to resist the urge to duck and hide." if you say so. " she let the clerk ring the dress and shoes up before she paid for it, took her items then headed out to the car;" woo. that is a months worth of rent.. if i had an apartment to rent heh. lucky me , i don't. now then, are you ready?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm

(HEHE did yesterday finally some free time lol....also got another post up in elsewhere if your intrested))

He smirked as he looked to her..."I know so" He grinned as eyed her and then followed her to the car..."I sure am...And don't worry it will be worth it." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:13 pm

(( ohhh sure. i will look at it if you give me da linky Razz

she could feel his eyes on her but once again resisted the temptation to look , unlocking the car door she loaded her items then climbed in." hah you keep saying that but i have a hard time believing it. but like you said, we will see. now get in and buckle up before i leave you . and we best hurry, clouds are out and might rain on us. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/t744-captive-female-mature

He got in the car as well..."You shouldn't....Your a fox...You could have anyone you wanted." He grinned as he buckled his seat belt
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 pm

(( well i will have something up for you in the morning since i have about ten minutes left right now before leaving for work ok?

her eyes widened as she looked over at him." a fox?.. heh i don't recall having a bushy tail and ears mister. " grinned, eyeing traffic before pulling out into it, making her way to the park, she kept an eye on the sky though, the clouds where gray but she estimated it would be maybe at the most an hour or two before it actually started to rain. if they where lucky. " so you wanna tell me more about yourself?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:25 pm

((Alrighty))

He grinned as he looked to her..."A fox as in Sexy." He says with a chuckle..."What would you like to know?" He asks her with a grin as he eyed her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:29 pm

(( and time for work XD see ya tomorrow.

She grinned" i know what you meant, i was teasing or pulling your leg or however you say it these days. " she looked around, making sure she wasn't about to pull out in front of anyone before taking her turn to the entrance of the park. ." well. anything. your likes and dislikes. . whatever. just pick something. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:46 pm

He grinned..."Oh...hehe..." He then smirked as he then grinned..."Well I'm not a very picky person...I'm easy to please....There's not much i don't like besides being shot at." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:10 pm

(( argh darn it all. sorry. completely spazzed today while helping parents.

She laughed" nobody likes to be shot at . , nor stabbed for that matter" she glanced at him. " wrestling i can do though. what are the things you are really good at? if you don't mind me asking?" she smiled. " well other then being an assassin that is. "

(( i promise i will get that other post up tomorrow morning. >.> XD i gotta go to work.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 pm

((Its ok))

He grinned as he looked to her..."that is very true." He says with a smile..."Hmmm Lets see what I'm good at.....Killing, hunting, fighting, shooting, getting women, drinking, partying, sex...Definatly sex." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 pm

she arched a brow and looked over at him.' heh so sure your real good at sex?" she was just teasing him,s ince she got first hand experience with sex from him, just the thought of it made her cheeks flush brightly and turned her gaze back to the road.

she parked her car in the spot in the park before turning it off. " well here we are.. nice huge park. lots of playgrounds. heh , big place to walk around, you got basketball , tennis.. a field for baseball or soccer. take your pick. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 pm

HE smirked as he looked to her..."Of course abd by that blush I would think you think so as well." He says with a smile. When she parked the car he grinned..."it is pretty big." He says with a grin...Basketball sounds pretty fun." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:09 pm

(( XD trying to find a picture for the other one, so i am working on it.

she flushed deeper before getting out. " i am not touching on that. heh well go play basketball. i have no idea how to play it so i will just sit out and watch. " she grinned, eyeing him. " there are a couple of men out there who are playing, go make some friends. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:59 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I see." He says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side..."I guess thats somthing i can be good at." He grinned as he walked over to the court and was accepted into the game. He pulled his shirt off and started to play. It didn't take too long and his team was winning.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:22 pm

She smiled, watching him play as she sat on the bleachers and leaned back, she enjoyed watching him move and play, definitely something he was good at.. she actually was enjoying just watching him. . it was definitely something she had never done before.

so she just leaned back and watched, half closing her eyes, letting her mind wander a bit as she thought back to what she had to do now. to hunt down her biological father.. she felt so damn close but then.. she felt so far away.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next