The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

3 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 pm

He smirked..."Sure is loaded with demons and humans." He grinned as he eyed her..."And most of the men and women are on the prowl." He smirked as they walked to the gate and then walked inside the music playing but not loud enough where you couldn't talk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:26 pm

(( argh i apologize. didn't know you posted.

she bit her lip again , shifting a little, a bit nervous as she followed him, moving closer to him and sliding a hand over his arm. " well.. is that supposed to make me feel safe?" walking inside with him she tilted her head slightly at the type of music playing, thankful that it wasn't too loud. her ears where sensitive, being the type of demon she is.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:13 pm

((Its okies lol))

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yes is suppost to make you feel safe." He says with a grin as looked over to her and grinned as he lead her to the bar. "I'll have two shots of vodka." He says laying some cash on the table and getting the drinks handing her one..."To your first night in a club." He grinned as he touched his glass to hers and then downed it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:15 pm

(( aww heck , sorry sorry. , XD you really need to get Aim. i will post as soon as i get home in the mornin cuz i have to leave for work now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:54 pm

she laughed, shaking her head as she followed him, watching everyone around her then turned back to him, taking her glass and bumped it against his. " yep, to my first night in a club. " she downed her drink as well, grimacing at the burn of the drink before setting her glass down. " another. " she looked to him again and smiled, " now then,w hat do you do at clubs when your alone mister. just prowl about for your next big lay ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm

He grinned as she downed her glass as well and then called for another.."Make it 2." He says as he looked to the tender as he got them two more. He downed that one as well..."Dance and prowl." He grinned as he looked to her..."I bet you I could bring 2 girls to your place tonight." He smirked as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 13, 2012 3:40 pm

she laughed, taking her second glass and downed that one as well, licking her lower lip as she turned to him. " ahhh the usual dance and prowl huh.. what are you a cat?" she teased, arching a brow at his bet." and why would you do that? . think i am that kind of girl to share a man with two others?". she glanced around , watching the others before turning her gaze back to him.

" now you can try.. but there is no guarantee that they will make it back to my place."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 17, 2012 10:15 am

He smirked as he looekd to her..."Nope just a predetor." He smirked as he cocked his head to the side..."Hey now already taking to back to your place...You count as one." He smirked as he eyed there for I'm already winning...Unless you get taken home by some lucky guy." He grinned as he looked to her...A woman came up behind him and yanked him to the dance floor...Someone he new of course.. He started danceing with her as she whispered in his ear. He then followed her to an exit going into the alley way..."This isn't quite what I had in mind now." He says as he stepped out looking to her before getting clocked in the back of the head knocking him out..."Put him in the car....Make sure were not followed she said looking to the other men. She then leaned over..."Should have completed that contract...You think you've gotten away from it so many times....We have been keeping count...Now the boss wants a personal word with you." She says as she got into the car when the men threw him in and took off...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15