The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:35 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Half demon....Haha your a mutt...." He says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side..."Think I'm gonna make it eaiser on you.....Your a fool." He says as he felt his hands come free...HE watched her place the laptop on the mini table..."Yeah well I'm pretty sure $1,000,000 is enough to make anyone take the job." He says with a smirk as he then grinned..."Don't need weapons anyway." He says as he eyed her...before he ignored the pain in his leg and just launched him self at her tackling her to the ground..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Assassin in the dark (Silverwolfladie if she wants it...Mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 am

she glared at him for the mutt comment. " oh shut up. your an orphan so get over it. " muttered, grumbling under her breath. it was unlike her to lash out like that but the man was really picking on her nerves.shaking her head she just closed her laptop when a body crashed into her." ack!"

she grunted as she hit the floor before acting immediately , swinging at him and aiming for every sensitive spot she could which included his injured leg" get the hell of me!."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:16 am

He groaned when she hit his leg..."Fucking hell..." He growled as he rolled off her and grabbed the laptop smashing it against the wall breaking it to peices..."You will never learn..." He grinned as he made his way over to her slashing at her with the razer he used to free him self
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 pm

she rolled to her feet the moment he got off of her, hearing the smashing of her laptop she quickly put space between him and her, glaring at him. granted losing her laptop sucked, but what he didn't know is she already sent information to her email that she needed. so all she would need is just access to another computer. But she was not about to tell him that.

Being quick was part of who she was so when he slashed at her she jumped back well out of reach. " i can see i am going to need to hog tie you next time. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:23 pm

He grinned..."YOu'll never keep me down." He says with a smirk as he came at her again tricking her into thinking he was gonna go one way but went the other way grabbing spinning him self behind her locking her arms behind her back..."Your end is nearing...Any last words half breed?" He whispered in her ear with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:30 pm

She growled in frustration once she got caught and squirmed in his grip , getting more pissed by the minute which had some physical reaction's. her eye's changing again and her muscles slightly bulging." release me or you will regret it Luke. "

She glared at him, shifting a little in his hold, taking slow deep breath's as she tried to relax. her mind being quick as she thought up of several scenario's.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:33 pm

He smirks...."Nice try but I'm not letting you go....And I live life without worrying about regrets..." He says with a smirk as his hold tightened..."Don't worry I'll make it as quick and as painless as I can." He says with grin as he swiftly moved his arm around her neck getting ready to snap it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:36 pm

She snorted and waited till his arm came around in front of her before she bit down, canines a little long now as she partially shifted, as she bit down she moved to stomp on his foot as well as dig her nails into his thigh's. unsure if she hit the wound or not she was just panicking and going all out with the fight, not ready to give up yet. " too bad i won't make it painless for you you bastard."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 pm

He groaned as she bit down on his arm..."Fucking demon bitch..." He snarrled as her nails dug into his thighs....He scrambed around a bit before knocking her legs out from underneeth her using his weight as an advantage he pushed her forwards holding her jerking his arm back not caring if a chunk of flesh was ripped out...He then pinned her hands above her head..."Your really making things very complicated." He says with a growl.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:47 pm

she snarled and squirmed under him, trying to get her hands free. " yea well thats what happens when someone wants to really live you bastard. " she grumbled as she tried her best to squirm out from under him. " hope you know ia m going to be fighting you every damn chance i get. ." her eyes where looking around quickly . she knew where her gun was at she just had to get to it...easier said then done actually.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:53 pm

He smirked as he looked to her and grinned..."You have no reason to live...Your a demon...Your cursed...Wait till you lose it kill a bunch of humans....Then you will want to die....So might as well take care of the problem before it starts." he says with a grin as he continued to hold her down..."Your not getting out of this...admitt your defeated and pay the price.....I have a party i need to get too at midnight...And i still need to come up with a story about how i got shot in the leg and how i got a chunk taken out of my leg." he growled
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:08 pm

She snorted and narrowed her eyes at him, breathing heavily as she squirmed hard under him again " arm! not leg you idiot.. .. and i have never once lost control. . don't you think i would have done so by now?" grumbled as she tried to bite him again. " i will never admit defeat so i think your just gunna have to miss this party of yours. " she jerked at her hand's again before snorting. " i can double your pay if you just leave me the hell alone."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:13 pm

He growled..."What ever....It can happen anytime....your a teacher....and you could kill your entire class without being able to stop." He grinned and then stopped..."Double my pay......haha nice try your a teacher." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:18 pm

she snorted and glared at him. " yea a teacher now.. i told you i am classified as a genious . . i have plenty of money. " grumbled, especially since her mother left her a great big chunk of it after she died. which still sat in her account. untouched. " if you want proof i can go to the bank.".

she jerked under him again , nearly throwing him off as she dug her booted feet into the carpet. " gah get off me you fat cow. your mooshing me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:21 pm

He looked to her..."If you can pay me double we gotta deal...and ill leave and you will never see me again." He says with a grin as he then moved off her limping away slightly..."You better not be playing me." He says as he leaned against the wall clearly wore out mostly because of the pain he was having at the moment.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:27 pm

she rolled over and glared at him. " now why would i do that?. " grumbled and glared at him. eyeing his leg a little. " we got one little problem though. you will have to wait till morning. banks are not open right about now. and your gunna need to give me that razor blade.. i don't trust you ." she really didn't trust him as she eyed him." is luke even your real name?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:30 pm

He looked to her and then grinned.."Never know." he says as he then nodded his head..."I don't mind waiting." He says with a smile as he then grinned tossing the razor in the trash...."My real names Kaden." he says as he eyed her..."What about you...never got your name." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:33 pm

she eyed him, carefully getting up , keeping a very good distance away from him. " pft yea.. sure.. if you say so . " arched a brow at him. " got a last name with that kaden ?" his question made her stop before frowning" huh ?.. your trying to kill some one you don't even know whose name of?.. geez what an assassin you are. "

shaking her head she sat down in the chair. rubbing her wrists as she leaned back. " Luma.." no way in hell was she giving him her full name. like she didn't someone to track her down again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm

He eyed her..."I don't need to know names that gets too personal." He says as he then cocked his head to the side...."Kaden Kairuma" He says with a grin as he looked to her..."Luma....Just Luma huh?" He says in a smartassed tone..."Out side your door there is a bag...If you don't trust me enough to get it get it for me...I need to take care of this leg....and arm."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:41 pm

She grunted, getting up as she backed towards the door eyeing him the whole time, she opened it a crack, reached in and grabbed the bag before closing and locking the door again and tossing the bag onto the bed next to him., she eyed him for his smart ass tone before rolling her eyes. " Luminous Pheonix... Luma for short. " mumbled .

Sitting back down again she rubbed her temple having a massive headache. " okay.. so what.. they just send you a picture of your target and where they are at?... so no name?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:35 pm

He grabbed the bag pulling out a small kit..."I see." He says as then grinned..."Yup thats what they do." He sasy as he opened the kit pulling out a needle and a vile that contained a red liquid. He stuck the needle in the bottle and pulled it up till it was full before pulling up his sleeve and injecting it into his muscle. He tingled all over but the wounds he head healed without leaving a mark...He then looked back to her..."Demon blood." he grinned.."Its the perfect cure."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:20 pm

she snorted"makes me wonder if you ever got the wrong mark a time or two. " she eyed the back then the needle before wincing. " oh yuck... demon blood?.. how the hell do you get that?" she eyed his leg then the needle again and got the oddest feeling that he most likely took it from his victims.. now that made her all the more wary of him.

With that thought she put more distance between him and herself. having visions of him draining her blood just for the cure of demon healing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:40 pm

He grinned..."Nope never...My contact is always precise on where they will be and when they will be there.." He says as he then eyed her..."Its supplied by my contact." He says as he eyed her.."Makes ya nervous huh?" He smirked..."Look you offered to pay double...I'm not gonna kill ya.." He says as he put the kit back in the bag and pulled out another gun..."If I was going to i would have done it when you tossed me the bag." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:37 pm

She arched a brow as she eyed the gun in his hand, its a good thing she wasn't stupid, being a half demon she had a few nifty gifts she can use. The bullets in the gun where actually useless now. she had easily killed the bullets and he didn't even know it. Ah let him think he had the upper hand.

Rolling her eyes she leaned back in the chair.' yea sure.. and where does your contact get the blood?" its a good thing she didn't agree to pay him triple.. otherwise she would be in trouble.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."Yea sure my ass...." He says with a smirk as he then cocked his head to the side..."Its one of thoes don't ask don't tell kinda things i guess...." He says as he rested back..."Ahhhh long time till tomorrow you know." He says with a grin as he cracked his neck..."Just gotta send the text back that your dead...And we will be set." He says as he pulled out his phone and pushed the send button along with a sorry it took so long it was a bit difficult...."There all done...Your officially dead." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next