The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

city of mischief (( r, mature, reserved. thank you.))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

city of mischief (( r, mature, reserved. thank you.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: city of mischief (( r, mature, reserved. thank you.))

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Demon groaned. " You have no clue, he's such a little pain." Demon pulled out his phone to look at the time then put it bakc away. He looked back up to her. " Um, up to you I don't really care." He said with a shrug. Just then Kevin seemed to pop into his head and Demon got a little worried, but he just shrugged it off. Kev would be fine and he knew it.

Kevin looked at the both of them. " I'm on my way home." He growled and pulled out of the older mans grip. " What the hell do you to want." He said picking up his speed again. These two looked to be in their late 20's ealy 30's, but who really knew. Kevin was only 18 and he was not in the mood to deal with two dumb asses.

The man on Kevin's right wo had not spoken yet answerded Kevin's question. " Well we are just out her looking for a new little toy." He said with a grin as he pulled out a small sharp knife from his pocket.

Kevin's deep blue eyes went wide as his arm was grabbed again by the bigger of the two. Kevin quickly spun and broke the mans grip taking off up the road. But the other man grabbed his arm before he got to far away. Kevin growled. " I will not hesitate to kill you. Or I might just have my big ol' kitty do that." The men both cocked there heads at the boys words.

" Kitty?" One asked. " You think a cat would hurt us. Kevin gave a chuckle and shook his head.

" Oh you have no clue." He said pulling free again, but being grabbed. His mouth was covered as he was pulled into the ally. Kevin bit into the mans hand, but the man just kneed him hard. Kevin growled his mouth now filled with blood. He would stab these dumb asses if his hands weren't held behind his back.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

city of mischief (( r, mature, reserved. thank you.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: city of mischief (( r, mature, reserved. thank you.))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:00 pm

she laughed softly at his response, shaking her head" well i would really love to find out how much of a pain he i... " she blinked the sudden scent of blood hitting her nose, her eyes glowing slightly she slowly lowered the lids to half closed as she cleared her throat, and picked up her pace a little steering Demon to the other side of the street.

She knew that smell. human blood, but now her other senses where flaring up and she could smell Demon's brother. " i think. we should catch up to your brother. " her stride was quickly eating up the pavement.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Demon looked at her keeping pace next to her. " Why do you say that? Kevi should be just fine by himseld. Like I said he has all of his knives with him and what not." He looked at her. His senses where good, but not as good as hers. As they got closer he would be able to smell Kevin, but not at this time.

Kevin looked behind him at the man, who had moved his hand off Kevin's blood filled mouth.. " I don't even have any money on me!" He snapped at the other and both the men just chuckled.

" That ain't what we want boy." Kevin's eyes went wide as he was dragged into a building.

" Yukiko!" Kevin yelled and was hit hard in the head.

" Shut the fuck up boy!." The man shouted at Kevin. Kevin just hopped Yukiko had heard him call. The other man closed the door and locked it. Kevin was slammed down onto the floor. He pulled out his knife and tossed it at the man. It missed and get suck in the wall. The same happened with allhis other. He went to pull his 38 from his back belt loop. But found it was gone. The man chuckled. " Are you looking for this." He said spinning the gun on his finger. Kevin's eyes went wide again. He really had no luck now. Bith the men were much bigger then him. Kevin just sighed and leaned on the wall closing his blue eyes, and letting the two do what they wanted. The larger of the men grinned when he saw how willingly he gave up. He kneeled infront of the bot and undid his pants.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:32 pm

she frowned"call it instinct Demon. besides, wouldn't matter if he had his weapons. what if he got ambushed by more then one person who might i add. could have just as many weapons?. Demon i am not trying to say your brother can't handle himself but i know these parts.. i know how vicious people can be.. especially in groups. "

she ducked into the alley way , heard a scream before it went silent, she hissed, taking off at a run now, her senses flaring even more , she skidded around a corner and ducked into the building, stopping for a moment as her gaze went to the men,. she straightened up to her full height as she snorted" pathetic .. you men have nothing better to do ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Demon nodded at what she said. " Yeah I know." As they got closer Demon caught Kevin's sent and the sent of two ther men. He broke into a dead run. Turing into the ally and shifting into his black wolf form. He ran though the door and pinned the man that was kneeling over Kevin to the ground. " If you did a damn this to my brother a will kill you." He said still in his wolf form. He was growling like mad. Yukiko ran in and pinned the other man.

Kevin was quick to his feet. He looked like a little kid again doing his pants back up. It almost looked as if there were tears in his lightl blue eyes. " Can we just go please." He pulled his knives out of the walls and got his gun. Yukiko came to his side and nudged him. Kevin head out the door his hand on Yukiko's sholders. He walked to the house and sat down in the front yard. He pulled his knees to his chest and sat there with his head on them. He felt sick that had never happened to him before. He was so glad Demon and that girl had came around.

Demon shifted back. " Get the hell out of her and never come back!!" He yelled at the men and they took off. " I need to go see if he's okay." Demon ran out the door and up the road to where Kevin sat next to yukiko. Yukiko gave a growl but then saw it was Demon and looked at him wagging her tail slightly.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 am

She blinked then sighed, watching the whole event, even watching the men run off.. too bad they would have made a great snack for her. shaking her head, maybe she will hunt them down later, she glanced at demon frowning." um alright. "

she wasn't sure what to do now so instead just followed Demon, when she spotted the three she stopped. giving them space.. " uh yea so is he ok?. or do you want me to leave and like come back later?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Demon sat down next to his now sodding little brother. Yes Kevin was 18, but this truly got to the kid. Demon wrapped his arm over his sholders and Kevin hid his face in Demon's sholder. " Kev it's okay." He sighed and stroked the boys hair. Demon looked over at her. " No, I want you to stay. I... You can just go in side." He sighed. " Do what ever you want. I need to talk to him." After she left Demon looked back down at Kevin. " Kev what happened.

" I.. I was just walking and they started following me." He said still sobbing. he felt like a baby doing this, but he couldn't stop. " And they just pulled me into the building. I tried to chuck my knives at the big one, but I miss. Demon how did mess? I never miss." He said in such a sad voice.

Demon stroked his brothers hair. " I don't know Kev, but are you okay?" He looked down at him again.

Kevin gave a small nod. " Yes i'm fine. they didn't hurt me." He pulled out of his brothers arms and whipped his eyes. " I'm gonna go to bed."

Demon sighed and stood up. " Okay." He nodded. " Come get me if you need to okay?" Kevin nodded and took Yukiko up to his room. Demon sighed and walked into the house. He walked over to her. " I'm sorry about this. So what would you like to do?" He asked giving a smile. He sholder was soaked with his brothers tears.

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:32 pm

she frowned, but shrugged, giving a slight nod before going inside, she was a little worried about his brother, though she didn't even know the guy. Shaking her head she sighed and took the chance to look around, getting a feel of the place, every little thing in there told her a little more about the brothers. what tastes they had and what not.

She heard the door open and looked over, watching as the guy went upstairs with the wolf. then looked over at Demon and shrugged" its okay. you where giving him support. thats all that matters. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:44 pm

Demon looked over at her and gave a small nod. " So what would you like to do." He asked sitting down on the small couch across the room. " I'll have to go back and get my truck at some point tonight." He sighed. " Wouldn't want some one takin' it."

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm

(( XD gaaah sorry , work and spring break and more work. sheesh they are running me ragged.

She thought it over for a moment , smiling slightly ." well. are you sure your brother is alright?. wouldn't take too long to go and get that truck of yours. " she looked around some more, licking one of her fangs a little. " i don't want to keep you from anything you wish to do.. why don't you pick this time?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:48 pm

(( It's fine))

" Yeah I think Kev's fine. Just a little shook up. I think his going to bed any way." Demon listened for a short time and hurd the water running up stairs. " Sounds like he's in the shower." Demon said looking at her. " Yeah I think we should go get it, it shouldn't take to long. I don't want any one trying to break into it." Demon sighed and headed to the door opening it and waiting for her to walk out. As demon walked he shoved his hands into the pockets of his black jacket and looked at his feet. Demon didn't say much on the walk there. Ask they got to the bar he looked up seeing his dark blue truck and walked over. Demon sighed opening the door for her and waiting for her to get in. When she did he got in himself and started to truck. With a loud roar from the engine.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 am

she nodded , hearing the water as well before following him outside and then back to the bar, she was in no real hurry since frankly she didn't have anything to do. she lived alone for crying out loud. .

once they got to his truck and like a true gentleman he opened the door for her and let her in , she looked over at him curiously. " you seem a bit distressed.. wanna talk about it?. trust me i ahve all night. least till the sun comes up anyways . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:47 pm

(( Sorry I couldn't remember my pass word XP))

Demon looked over at her. " No I'm fine." He said pulling out onto the street and driving back to the house. Demon got out of the truck and pulled the door open. After she got out Demon closed and locked the truck doors. He walked over to the house and opened the door. Demon could hear the slow breathing of his brother from upstairs. " Well it sounds like he's out." Demon chuckled slightlt before looking over at her. " So what do you want to do? I'm up for anything."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:40 pm

?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:49 pm

(( aargh ,s orry sorry . XD, if i get behind don't be afraid poke me or smack meh.

she smiled, watching the view as he drove, when he parked she was yet again surprised by his gentleman nature as he opened the doors for her. " thanks.. " she tilted her head and listened to the bit of breathing she could pick up from his brother when she was in the house. " sounds like it.. "

she grinned wickedly when he asked her yet again what she would like to do. " you know.. i am a vampire hun.. keep asking me that and i will have you in bed doing whatever the hell i want."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Heheh okay

Demon couldn't to grin at that. His brother was in bed, and was a deep sleeper at that. " Fine by me." He said with another grin.

Oh God WB I'm so sorry
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 am

Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2