The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) Empty another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 01, 2010 5:30 pm

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) 23153slutyvamp

Sissy sighed as she moved away from the guy she had been feeding on, watching him as he passed out from lack of blood. lucky for him she didn't take all that much so he would be ok. he would just think some snake or something bit him.Forgetting about him she licked her lips before walking down the alley.She was definitely bored, nothing interesting seemed to happen around in the city. Frankly anything short of a full blown fight would interest her right now.She was in deep thought when a noise caught her interest. looking up she realized she just walked several more alleys before finding a new dance club, this one was definitely one she had never seen before and she could sense it was different, she felt other vampires around, but couldn't pinpoint which ones they where. running a hand through her flaming red hair she sighed, deciding she would take a look, anything to get her mind off the boredom spell she was in.

Ignoring the bouncer at the door, who oddly enough just took one look at her and allowed her in she shoved her way through the crowd of bodies. ignoring the stench of sweat and sex. so apparently this was one of those clubs where people can hide off in the corner and go at it. she ignored it though as she made it to a clearing. the lights dancing around and flickering and the music blaring she smirked, she was definitely liking this one. After scaring off a couple of humans she took their seat in the far corner where she can scan the whole area, planning on spending a few hours here. allready she had to scare off a few people asking her to dance or for her number. males. they where always the same. If they wanted her attention they had to be different. interesting to her.

(( ok do whatever you want lol. XD this will be fun. by the way i can be very kinky lol ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) Empty Re: another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 01, 2010 6:03 pm

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) Beauty01

Vincent Valentine, who was forced to go to one of these clubs by a couple friends who had been drinking prior, frowned upon entering. This sort of scene was not the kind he would usual be caught at. His friends had been trying to get some girls number, now they were back after getting rejected outright. They continued to make crude remarks from a few tables down though, probably hoping to be heard by the lady. Vincent shook his head he couldn't really get used to the surroundings, his head was killing him, pounding really, but he was sure that was also helped by the fact that he hadn't had anything to 'eat' in a while, he would probably have to think of a way quick. He stood up and stretched, "I'm going to get some fresh air." He glanced over at the drunks laughing with one another at the table, "Don't do anything to get yourselves killed." he said as he walked out of the building. He took a deep breath as he stepped out into the cool night. He ran a hand through his black hair before letting it fall back in front of his face. He needed to eat so he let his brief hunting period begin.

Within the next ten minutes or so he had managed to get someone into a nearby alley and had nearly drained them of all their life. Walking back into the club he saw his friends were gone and the table and more people had moved there. He sighed and looked around but was unable to see them he sighed loudly and stood around looking in every which direction to try and locate the drunkards he had come here with. He couldn't help but have his scarlet hues rest on the girl they had been talking about/to before hand and decided he may as well try. He sauntered over to the table she was at and crossed his arms over his chest. "Did you happen to see a small group of idiots, preferably the ones I had shown up with that were bothering you earlier." he asked with a small frown.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) Empty Re: another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 01, 2010 6:11 pm

she had been studying a small group of people before hearing a voice next to her ,blinking she looked up,finding the one who had been with the drunken idiots from earlier right next to her. '' hmm? ohh uh.. '' frowned, she had seen them get up and head somewhere'' ohhh yea. they got dragged in the back by a bunch of females'' she snorted'' probably to get laid.. i hope they run off with their clothes. should serve them right'' she sighed before getting up '' come on. i will show you . '' she knew the girls that had taken them to the back,t hey where not dangerous. they just had a habit of embarrassing alot of guys. '' i don't know them personally but those girls have a reputation you know. next time i suggest you keep a better eye on your drunken friends.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 am

Vincent sighed, that didn't surprise him much he ran a hand through his black hair pushing his black hair yet again out of his face his red eyes practically glowing, but again his long hair just fell back in front of them hiding them from sight. Though wary he followed her anyways, "I'm sure they deserve whatever they get...it's not my job to keep an eye on them." he stated in his gruff sounding voice. He never had liked this sort of place, and his views on them weren't changing much, it was still loud, it was still obnoxious, it was still dirty.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 12:22 pm

she grinned slightly as she looked back at him.. '' true, i am sure they are old enough to know whats what.. but since they are drunk... lets just hope they don't remember much. '' she dodged another drunken idiot before sighing.'' opening night i guess.. this is my first time here.. how bout you ?" she stopped at a door before poking her head in. nearly having to hold back from laughter.. '' found em.. uhhh.. you wouldn't happen to have a camera? you could tease them for life for this'' it was actually funny. she was sure enjoying it. his friends where in their boxers, hog tied, no women in sight. atleast they left their clothes in the room. wallets though she didn't see.. '' wow.. and here i thought i would still be bored''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 12:50 pm

"It's the first time I've ever seen this place." Vincent said shaking his head as he followed her he stopped behind her as she looked into one of the rooms and her face showed clearly that she was amused. He looked in over her shoulder and smirked slightly, "Unfortunately...no I don't." he stated as he pushed the door open and walked in. "Despite how funny this might be, would you mind helping me untie them?" he asked looking over his shoulder as he approached one of them men and undoing the ropes.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 12:56 pm

she shrugged'' ahh well , i am fresh out of camera's too. heh i don't even have a cell phone, imagine that. sure.'' she followed him into the room, closing the door to make sure no one came in before going over to the other guy , they where still awake, though still stupid drunk.'' heh do you need me to help you take them home? . geez i think they drank enough to knock over a elephant.'' she quickly untied the guys hands, slapping them away when he tried to grope her, picking up one of the pants and made sure it fit the guy before tossing the other pair over to him for his other friend before helping the one she had into his clothing.. '' hmmm lemme guess.. they are the ones who dragged you here? you don't seem much like a clubbing type.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Vincent said noting on the fact that he didn't have a cellphone either, it wasn't necessary. He untied his friend and picked up the clothes that had been tossed to him looking them over before helping his friend into them. He sat him up, "It would be nice if you would help, yes thank you. And yeah the dragged me here, they thought I needed more of a social life." he explained looking at the woman helping with his good for nothing friends.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 pm

she arched a brow as she stared at him while once again slapping his friends hands away from her body , he was like a kid who wanted to grab something he wanted but can't have.. '' really ? you seem fine to me. .. stop that. '' she slapped the hands away again before pulling him up'' your lucky y our drunk. i don't beat up drunk idiots'' grinned, ignoring the guys ramblings about a pretty lady giving him attention '' i would say when they sober up , tell them they need to lay off the heavy stuff. '' she knew she was going to regret this but pulled the guy up and pulled his arm over her shoulder so she could have him walk straight. and like she thought that just gave the pervert more of an incentive to try and grab things that where not his..'' hmmm . well you first. i have no idea where you live. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Vincent smirked and helped his friend up, he was questioning why the pretty lady he was with had disappeared, Vincent simply sighed. "I think they'll think about this when they sober up...I'll tell them everything." He said walking towards the door and quickly out of the building. Glad that he only lived on the street over, "Sorry I don't have a car or anything, but it isn't that far from here." He said as he continued to walk. After a few moments he turned and looked at the lady helping him, "I never caught your name, I'm Vincent." he said politely.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 1:24 pm

she smiled'' no worries. i don't like cars anyways. too cramped. and definitely creates a bad space for drunks. they tend to get violently sick. '' she shrugged as she followed him out of the building, slowly relaxing as the blast of music went away'' oh its Sissy.. nice name. '' she sighed as she had to stop for a second to take his friends belt to tie his free hand to his waist, that way he couldn't grab for her again he had already managed to get several of her buttons undone but atleast she wasn't flashing anyone. '' i seriously h ope he is not like this sober. otherwise someone needs to give him a lesson in manners. '' she teased, pulling the drunken guy back up , he seemed to be confused by his hand tied to his waist now, which was good it distracted him long enough for her to get him home. '' how do you even know these guys anyways? grow up together or something?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Vincent nodded, "Well it's nice to meet you Sissy, to bad the circumstances couldn't be better." he said "And they aren't this bad when they're sober." He said with a smirk hefting his friend up a little more. "I knew these guys from school, and I guess they aren't really that bad when you get to know them...and when they aren't wasted." he said with a smirk. He turned a corner and looked around his house was just a few more down.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 1:48 pm

she smiled'' its all good. normally i would be out wandering around bored. i was only there to do something new. . well thats good to know. '' she grunted, nearly falling over when the guy she had just suddenly went limp.' ' whoops.. think he finally passed out.. '' she laughed before shaking her head as she pulled him up more as she continued to follow vincent. she was glad she was definitely strong since a passed out fully grown male would be nothing but dead weight. she had no problem with him now. she wondered what it was like to be drunk considering she has never been drunk before. frankly if she acted like this guys she would never drink again. '' well they where definitely flirting when they came in.. did they go to a different bar before?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Vincent looked over at Sissy and his friend as he passed out and Vincent smirked. "Well good to see I'm not imposing to much." he said. "They had gone to a party before hand, but the cops showed up my house was in walking distance so they thought they would crash there. We ended up going over there because they had heard about it from other people they had been hanging out with before hand." He explained with a sigh. He could feel the person he was supporting start to walk staggered and dragging his feet and he was out of it quickly, making Vincent stagger before regaining his momentum. "And there he goes..." he mumbled more to himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 3:42 pm

she laughed and shook her head'' reminds me of a bunch of college boys. '' she grinned, she remembered hunting down some of those back in the day, they definitely had good blood. even while drunk. she could sense that Vincent was just like her as well.'' ahh well atleast we know they will have a good night sleep. '' she followed him up until they reached the door before she leaned against the wall, taking some of the weight off of her as she waited on him to open it. '' like i said, this atleast gives me something to do. atleast i don't have to sit there and keep rejecting drunken guys who kept wanting to dance'' she wrinkled her nose''even had one ask me right out the bat if i wanted to go home with him.. guys these days just don't have total sense i guess''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 3:51 pm

"These two like to think they're still that young..." he said with a sigh as he walked up to the door, holding his friend with one arm while he reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. He opened the door and motioned for Sissy to come in as he stepped in and took off his shoes at the front door. "Yeah, I would say you're right...though I'm sure the men who go to places like that are only there for that one reason anyways...so you shouldn't expect any better." He said walking down the hall to the living room and putting his friend down on the couch.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm

she shrugged'' true enough , but occasionally you do get a good guy here and there. kinda like you who gets dragged in by a bunch of party loving friends'' she followed his example and shrugged her own shoes off, not wanting to track in dirt or anything in his home as she dragged his other friend in '' ok where do you want this one? got a spare room or something i can dump him in ? ''she didn't mind going to some clubs, rarely does she ever get any dates since her type of guy had to be a bit demanding and rough, she just liked that kind of thing, she is a vampire after all and gentle was definitely not her way to go.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 4:03 pm

Vincent looked up at her, "Great example." he looked over at the stairs, "Yeah I've got a spare room...follow me." he said walking up the stairs down the hall to the second door on the right. He opened it and stood out of the way, "In their is fine...I'm always prepared...just in case something like this happens." he said with a microscopic upturn at the corner of his lip. This was not the first time something like this had happened. He untied his headband and pulled it off shaking his hair a little getting it to fall naturally. He wrapped the scarlet fabric around his gloved hand and looked around.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 4:10 pm

she smiled. '' i definitely think your a good example. can't find nothing wrong with you yet. '' she dragged his friend up the stairs before dumping him on the bed, making sure to remove his shoes,trying not to wrinkle her nose at the fact that he apparently had bad shoe odor. '' wow.. tell him to take a shower when he wakes'' she never understood guys , shaking her head she made sure to put him on his side just in case he got sick as well as put a trash can by his head for that same reason. '' well atleast your prepared. i think with me i would have just dumped them on the floor with a couple of pillows and blankets. i don't exactly got the money for a big place you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun May 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Vincent nodded, "Of course." he sighed throwing his head band down onto the bed side table and running a hand through his long black hair again. "I have known these guys for a long time now...I couldn't just dump them on the floor...maybe if it were someone I weren't so familiar with." he said with a small smirk. "My place isn't that big... but I have been working for a long time... not that I plan to move...this place is perfect for me...maybe this new club will actually make it even better. A lot more people, quite a few more drunks wandering the street." he said he had known from the start that Sissy was a vampire as well, so she probably knew what he meant.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 4:41 pm

she grinned'' i didn't say i would leave them on the floor unattended, i would watch them, make sure they are ok and what not. just don't have the money for a room with extra beds.. hell i sleep on a couch for crying out loud. '' she shrugged before leaning against the wall , half closing her eyes as she watched him, nodding slowly '' true.. won't have to walk around for atleast more then an hour just to find someone.. '' she shrugged before sighing. '' definitely more drunks.. good thing too since they are more easier to control. '' she sighed as she glanced down , finally getting the chance to fix the buttons his friend had managed to undo. she was even missing one frowning she glanced at his friend but he didn't appear to have it on him '' but that is only one bright side to it. downside is more competition. i sensed way more then just one of us in that club.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Vincent nodded, "It's much easier though, took ten minutes for me to find someone earlier." he said with a small smirk. "I'm not looking forward to the competition...but it's nothing I can't deal with and if worse comes to worse I can just move." he said with a shrug. "It's probably the most appealing way for a vampire to get alcohol too, when it's laced within a persons blood." he said flicking his hair over his shoulder. He glanced down at his friend who was out like a light then back up at Sissy.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 12:41 pm

she snorted slightly '' i wouldn't know anything about that. never been drunk before so don't really know what its like.'' she glanced at his friend again'' though from what i get from those two idiots.. it seems to be fun.. '' she rolled her eyes'' yea move.. not for me. i hate moving. '' she grinned'' besides i can just beat the snot out of whoever tries to take my meal. '' she glanced at his friend again before frowning, she was getting hungry again which really wasn't all that bad, well up until his friends started to look like a snack, she frowned as she glanced up at him'' you know i have heard vampires feeding off of vampires.. wonder what that is like too.. i think i saw a few in that club doing it.'' she shrugged'' so how do you even afford all of this?" she was trying to distract herself. make herself ignore the small pains of hunger.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 03, 2010 12:50 pm

"I've never been drunk either...I believe vampires have a higher tolerance for alcohol." he muttered with a shrug just wording a speculation. "I don't like moving, but I don't like fighting either...It's not my style." he said blinking a couple times. "I've never heard of vampires feeding off of one another...it sounds...strange." he said as he thought about it. The conversation took a complete 180 as Sissy brought up how he could afford all the things he had though, he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled lightly, "Well, I've been working for a long time...with a more secret sort of company, lots of dirty work so the pay was really good. And believe it or not, these two both work with me...though I'm thinking of quitting."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 12:56 pm

she arched a brow at him curiously ''really now? and why is that?just get a little boring? ahh well blood is blood. '' she shrugged before glancing back at his friend then shot her gaze back up to him ' ok seriously .. in all honesty i need to get out of this room, your friend is looking mighty tastey right now. '' she frowned'' should have hunted longer.. guess that is my fault.. was more interested in finding something interesting i guess'' she sighed, feeling more embarrassed then anything now.. '' do they even know what you are?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next