The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

2 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker)) Empty Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker)) L_1432a682b3d4471e8c864123e7335564

Sable sighed as she walked through the market that was in the city for the weekend, she was shopping really , this is where she did most of her clothes shopping, her friends had ditched her to do something but she didn't care. She needed a job anyways and this gave her the time to shop as well as search for a job... she spent a few hours looking for clothes, and buying a few things before she headed to the other side that was taking applications.she stopped at a few video stores, placing her applications in before spotting another shop, this one she knew would be fun since it was like a large playground for adults, an activity center where you could practice rock climbing or do paintball games.. she was fixing to go in when she spotted a different store, arching a brow she looked it over, the sign said they where looking for dancers but she began to wonder what kind of dancers.. forggeting about the play store she headed into the building, glancing around at some of the outfits that where out before she spotted the store owner , he too was just like her a neko, though this was the first time she saw one as an actual busniness person. " excuse me.. is there any way i can get an application?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker)) Empty Re: Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:54 pm

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/in-game-profiles-f8/shadowwalkers-characters-profiles-t241.htm ((profile, 3rd one is the neko))

Turning and looking at the neko behind him befor staring for a second or two, then shaking his head he smiled, wider then normal because something about her, just made him smile without meaning to. He looked at her and nodded quickly "Yes we are hiring, and I can get you a application, but are you sure you wish to be a dancer like this? Strip dancing that is, not a job for a pretty I mean one like you" He looked around rather embarrased, he know that was hitting on the lady and he couldnt help finding her very attractive, a neko, one of the first hes seen in a very long time. To long perhaps, he was craving to find one like him but now that he has, he doesnt want to let her go.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker)) Empty Re: Another boring day in the city.. or is it? (( reserved, Mature R. for shadowwalker))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:57 pm

she arched a brow and smiled warmly . " is that the only openings you have?... or is there other.... area's i can apply to?.. i mean i am actually pretty good in designing costumes as well. " grinned as she stepped back and pointed at her own outfit. " designed this myself.. give me a theme and i can design anything. unless of course you don't need any more designers?" she frowned slightly really needing the job. " .. how much do you pay anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Smiling at her befor walking her to his office and inviting her in. As they enter he helps her sit down befor moving back and sitting in his own chair as he sighs, trying to control himself, very exicted about her wanting a job as he looks at her with a big smile. "Well, starting out, its pretty much 10 a hour and tips, but A desginer hmm, I love your outfit by the way, i need a change of style myself, I cant stand these dang outfits but its a job must so heh yah. Well hmmm, If i hire you as a Designer, it may end up being for the stripers outfits and then my cloths as well Miss."

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:05 pm

she grinned" thats fine, i can handle both, i have a sewing room at home, and plenty of materials, my first job had been to fix old clothing, but yea thats going slow and i am falling behind on bills so i need this job really.. ten an hour is that for strippers or for anything?" she was watching him intently she knew he was excited, and she couldn't help but feel some of that herself, expecially since she felt like him and her would get alone well, she looked his clothes over and smiled. " its not that bad but i am sure i can get a new fashion for you.ohhh and my name is Sable."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Smiling as he stood up and reached across the table to her and held out his hand "Im Leon, very pleased to meet you Sable! Pretty name I might add!" He felt himself turn slightly red in the cheeks as he shaked her hand then sat downa nd begin to do some typing on his computer "Well hmm, let me see here" A few minutes later of working on his computer he seen her out the corner of his eye and knew he had to keep her around, he had to, he knew she was special and wanted her to stay so he has another neko to be with, and not feel alone "Well hmmm, I could pay you 14:75 starting out, is that ok?" He said as he looked at her with a smile.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 pm

her eyes widened in surprise as he said the amount "ohhhhh .that would be just fine Leon sir.. " she smiled as she hook his hand. " your name is nice as well. thank you .. sooo .. when will i need to start?., and is there any paper work i need to fill out? , just so we can get everything in order and all. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Smiling happily at her as he turned and looked into a drawer near him befor pulling out some paper work and handed it to her happily "theres what you need ^.^, I guess fill it out and we`ll go from there Sable."

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:19 pm

she took it and looked it over, easy enough to fill out, just the standard paperwork on her background and what not, getting a pen she began filling it out quickly, her writting smooth and easily able to read, it only took thirty minutes before she handed the thick stack back," there you go, everything is in order, and yes everything on there is the truth to the best of my knowledge. .. when should i start?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Smiling as he carefully read it, examing parts and smiled happily at a few befor setting the stack down and looked her over slowly "Hmmm, how would you say you are at treating people?" His eyes carefully lookng at her response tot he question as he waits for her answer, he cant help but want to know more about her, for personal information, not cause of the job really.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 pm

she arched a brow and shrugged" i treat them with respect as long as they do the same for me, if they are... bitches, then i have no problem setting them in place, just letting you know that i don't tolerate others trying to bully me to do what they want.. or use me.. "she was just being honest, she was a decent person as long as people played nice with her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 pm

He smiled at her befor standing up and reaching a handd out fo her "You have a job"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:29 pm

she grinned and took his hand as she stood up as well. " well thats good to know. now all i need to know is when to come in and what time.. i would start today but i actually have to get my groceries home and start dinner, my room mate will not be happy if i left her starving."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:37 pm

He smiled at her as he thought "Tommorow morning, 7:30 am! If you would like, I have a spare office thats used for storage, it would be yours if you would like to use it?" He smiled and nodded slowly "I need to head home myself, I have to cook my own dinner, sucks being single"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:39 pm

she smiled" that would be great, i can easily get it fixed up to look like a good working office." she arched a brow and lightly patted his shoulder" poor thing.. well , if you like.. as a new found friend you can come over, i am making lasagna and i always have leftovers... " she liked him, he was a good guy atleast from what she could tell, and that thought of him being single was just bad, he was cute and should have had a girlfriend.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:45 pm

He smiled at her befor nodding quickly and sat down as he looked up at her "sure! I wont deny good food, I cant cook for crap, I can BBQ pretty good but that got pricey after awhile hehe. Um, when should I come over?" He looked her over and smiled thinking to himself how lovely she was and how good of a person she seemed to offer openly like that befor asking "Wont your boyfriend get mad if you bring a guy you just met to your house? Or your Roommate even?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:47 pm

she arched a brow. " don't have a boyfriend and my roomate is a girl.. she loves to have guys over that she can talk to.. and you can come over right now if you like. you said you where fixing to leave yourself.. i usually start dinner right away.. " shrugged as she smiled." ahh bbq is good.. i love bbq"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:39 pm

He smiled at her as he looked at his computer befor shutting it down and then locking up all his files befor following her from his office as he locks down his office then locks both locks befor smiling at her and heads outside as he goes and walks her to his car "Um, shall i follow you or shall I get your address and meet you there? I may need a shower and stuff, working all day and all that."

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:53 am

she smiled" i actually walked Leon.my friends sorta dropped me off at the market so i can shop.. i am going to have to walk back, go home and take a shower. " she dug out some paper before writting her address down. " here, you can meet me there in about.. say an hour?... i should allready have dinner going."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:56 am

Smiled as she wrote down her address then took the peice of paper and smiled at her as he took it and folded it befor pushing it into his wallet pocket then smiled at her "I`ll be there! wouldnt miss it for the world!" He smiled as he looked at his car then at her "Um would you need a ride?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:02 am

she arched a brow before shaking her nead" no no its fine, i need to walk. really , you go on home and get yourself cleaned up ok?" she grabbed the two grocery bags that she had carried in before smiling at him. " it will only take me twenty minutes really to get home."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 am

He smiled at her and nodded befor getting into his car and turning it on, did a thing or 2 befor he started to drive off, as he drove off he couldnt help but stare at her, her body perfect, lovely curves and a lovely chest, her legs long and very toned, her eyes enough to keep you staring for hours without being able to stop looking. He had to shake his head befor heading home as quickly as he could befor taking his stuff inside then went and grabbed some cloths and headed right for the shower befor stripping down and began to take his shower.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:10 am

smiled as she watched him go before she headed home, as she said before it only took her a few minutes to get home before she put her keys to the apartment on the hooks then headed for the kitchen. " merry i am home. "

Merry glanced up her hand half in a bag of chips before she grinned" ohhh yay you bought food.. lasagna?" she grinned as she licked her fingers before rolling the chip bag up.

she shook her head at her roommate before getting the things out to start the lasagna" you and your snacking, you should get cleaned up we are having company, and he gave me a job."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:57 pm

After a few more momments in the shower he stepped out befor drying off and then went into the bedroom befor quickly looking through his cloths as he found a nice pair of pants and a tshirt, he didnt want to look professional on the date, or date he thought it was but didnt know for sure, either way he didnt want to seem to showy. As he dressed himself he put on his favorite cologne, Axe Lab, a good smelling but not overpowering cologne. After messing around a minute or two he looked at the clock and then took out the directions befor looking them over carefully, after a minute or two he smiled and thought to himself "She lives just a road or two Away! I wish I met her even sooner!" Then he went and locked up the house as he left befor he starred to make his way over to her place, he drove slower then normal, he didnt want to seem like he was in a rush, or needy but friendly, so slow he thought would be the best approach.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Merry arched a brow" ohhh you bringing a boy home?.. hmmm thats a first, normally its me.. ohh you got wine!" she jumped up eyeing the very expensive bottle of wine as she headed into the kitchen picking it up and looking it over." nice.. old red wine. the best.."

Sable rolled her eyes. " for special occasions.. well and tonight. .. celebrating the fact that i found a job.. a good paying one. " she got the ingredients together before putting the pan in the oven." Leon's nice. and he is also my boss so hands off of him. "

Merry rolled her eyes. " aww come on , seriously?.. thats not fair."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next