The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE Empty AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Isis looks at her reflection as she awaits for her father to decide her punishment for running away from her wedding. Her betrothal was a general and son of their kingdom's enemy. She jumps as she hears her father open the doors to her bed chambers. She looks at him and asks, "What did you decide father?" He says with sad eyes, "The advisors and I have decided to send you to Erico's temple. You will become one of his priestesses to purify yourself of your sin against our family. Only when you have been clensed of your sin may you return home." He has her changed out of her royal clothing and changed into rags.
Then she travels by horseback guarded by twenty men to the city of Ares where the Erico Temple resides. She is lowered down off her horse. A monk says to her coldly, "Welcome. Your chambers are perpared as is your list of chores." He then walks inside the temple not bothering to make sure she was following him. He obviously knew she had nowhere to go. She takes one last look around as her guards ride back to the only place she has ever known before entering the darkness of the temple.
For ten years Isis has served at Erico's temple and she has not been told if she will ever be forgiven for her sin against her family. News of a demi god joining the war for her kingdom has reached her. No one stood a chance against a man who had the powers of a god. She has prayed to Erico to help her people through this war. She never got an answer. She had been taught that the gods would help you if you prayed hard enough. Well she has prayed nonstop and nothing has happened. She jumps as she hears hollering and screaming.
She goes to the enterence of the temple and sees the priests getting cut down but soldiers she did not know of. She tries to get away but she gets grabbed and kneeled down before their demi god leader. Her silver hair blows in the wind asshe waits to see what this man was going to do to her. (ooc: Okay I watched Troy a few days ago and came up with this. I need someone to the demi god who has been hired to win the war for the enemy of Isis's kingdom. I am hoping for the two of them to fall in love later on.)

Back to top Go down

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE Empty Re: AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:04 am

Aiden walked into the temple seeing the his men holding a woman at sword point. Once he made his way over to her he knelt down lifting her chin to look at him turning her head left to right a few times..."This is her...put your weapons away men...Take her to the horses....We must deliver her to the king." He says as he then watched as the men walked her out of the temple. He rummaged around alittle being sure there were no survivers to report back to her father. Not long afterwords he made his way back out side to the horses telling the men to go on ahead. Her horse was tied to his.."Tell me your name." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE Empty Re: AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 am

Isis looks at the man as he inspected her. He was looking for her? Why? Before she knew it, She was put on a horse that was tied to the leader's. She looks back at the temple and says, "My name is Isis..." Her silver hair blows in the wind. She looks at the men around her. They were obviouly natural killers. She asks keeping her eyes on the leader, "What is it you want with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 am

He looked to her..."Isis...Yup your the one the king wanted me to bring to him." He says as he eyed her..."I don't want anything from you...The king thats trying to take over your fathers land does...He wants to use you as a bargining tool to win over your father." He says as he then eyed her over..."My names Aiden."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 am

Isis looks at him coldly and says, "My father won't do anything to get me back. The prince will behead me as soon as he gets the chance." She looked away from and asks, "Why did you and your men kill the priests of the temple? They were as helpless as children. They could do no harm to you." She knew he was a demi god but surely he knew the differance between a threat and an innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:50 am

He looked to her..."Really...You must have really angered them." He says as he cocked his head to the side...."My men haven't killed in a few days...Good stealth practice." He says..."I didn't kill any of them." He added as he eyed her..."So tell me why is your father and the prince so mad at you?" He asks her curiously as they rode.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 am

Isis sighs and says, "Ten years ago the prince and I were arranged to marry. A few nights before the wedding, the prince came to my chambers and tried to force himself on me. I fought against him and ended up cutting him. And let's just put it this way, he can no longer give a woman a child. I ran away to my grandmother's scared out of mind. Anyway to cover up the prince's shame, his father told my father that I had laid with a man making me unpure and not worthy of marriage. So I have been banished to that temple for ten years for a shame I did not commit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:25 am

He looked to her listening to the story..."Really wow...It seems you do have a feirce side I need to worry about." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."So its 10 years to this day then?" He asks her curiously. "Sounds like to me you won't be much of a bargining chip...." He added looking to her..."Your father should have killed the prince for trying to force him self on you...You have no worries of that happening where you are going...I'll be sure of it." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 am

Isis smiles and says, "Only when I am angered I assure you." She sighs and says, "My father would not even let me speak. So he does know it happened. The only people who know the truth is me, you, and my now dead grandmother. No one believes the word of a woman so I will always be known as the one who shamed my family." When he said she would not be forced upon again she said, "Thank you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 am

He looked to her..."I'll be sure to keep that in mind and let the men know.." He says with a chuckle..."Thats a shame he wouldn't let his own daughter speak..." He says as he then grinned..."No need to thank me Ladie Isis...I'm but a mere hired hand to the king." He says as he looked to her and then back ahead
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Isis says, "That would probably be best." She sadens some and looks down at her hands. This man has doomed her to be killed by the man who was sure to make her life a living hell. She looks at the sky wondering if her father would even look at her. She stares ahead as they were making their way towards the enemy of her home. She lets a tear go down her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 pm

He looked over to her and then cocked his head to the side..."Why the long face princess....Things could go better then you think they will." He says as he slowed the horse down..."You have my word that nothing bad will happen to you..." He says as he wiped her tear away. "And my word is gold." He added.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Isis looks at him and says, "You are taking me to the enemy of my home. The prince and the king will waant to kill me." she felt him wipe away the tear. She asks, "Why would you give me your word? I am just a job to you..." His touch caused her to seem shocked. She was not used to being touched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:44 am

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side.."Because no one deserves death for defending them selves..." He says as he then smirked..."Besides the king that hired me is afraid of me...There for he will not try anything....And if he wants to use you for his little war...I won't let him." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Isis looks at him and says, "Thank you then." She looks ahead as they kept getting closer to the enemy. When they finally made it to the enemy's castle. The king bows to them as they come to a stop. He says calmly, "Welcome back ungrateful princess." Isis glares at him and says, "Filthy pig..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Aiden looked to her.."No need to thank me." He says with a smile as they finally got to the castle. Aiden lowered his head to the kings bow as the horses came to a stop. "Easy Isis.." He says to her remark. He didn't want the king to get volient towards her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Isis looks at Ares and says, "He started to it..." A guard yanks her off her horse and the king says, "Put her in my son's chambers. He will want a piece of her." She startss tto fight against the guard kicking and screaming. The king looks at Ares handing him his payment. He says, "Your services will no longer be required. Thank you for getting her for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:55 pm

He takes his payment and then smirked..."If there no longer required...I'll be taking the princess back." He says as he drew his sword and was quickly behing the king..."Let her go or you die simple as that." He says as he pushed his blade alittle drawing blood to get the point across. "I could kill every one in this room before you could blink." He says his men already having there bows drawn.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:05 pm

The king looks at him and says, "You know damn well I need her to make my plan work." Her orders the guard to bring Isis back. The guard's head rolls across the floor to the king's feet. Isis says holding a blade in her hand, "He could not keep his hands to himself." The blade was covered in blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 pm

He smirked seeing the guards head rolling across the floor..."See you should have thought about that when you said my services were no longer needed..."My men, The princess and I will be leaving...If you follow...I'll end this war and your reign." He says as he moves from the king walking over to Isis..."Toss the sword and get on your horse....Were leaving." He says as he looked to his men as well." He got up on his horse nodding for everyone to head out waiting untill they were alittle ways off before following them. "It didn't take too long for him to catch up..."Alright..As far as I know he is not going to follow....He would be stupid too." He says as he looked to her..."Are you ok?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Isis tosses the blade and gets on the horse. She takes off towards her home and says, "I told you I was not dangerous unless I got mad. Well I got mad and killed the guard for touching me without my permission." She looked tired and stressed. She says, "I just want to go home Ares..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:28 pm

He looked to her..."If that is what you wish then I will take you home." He says as he looked to her. "We will have to make camp for tonight though...Got a good days ride ahead of us princess." He says as he led the men to a place and had them start to sit up camp.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Isis looks at the men as they perpared camp. She gets down from her horse and she looks around unsure of what she would say to her father. Ten years had passed and he had not even sent a letter or anything to see how she was doing. Once the camp is set up, she lays down and stares at the sky. She was happy that she was out of that dark temple. That place makes everyone feel like they are in hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:48 pm

As his men were sitting up camp he went out hunting comming back with a dozen skinned rabbits. After cooking them over the fire he went and found her. "Isis...I brought you some food...You have to be starving." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Isis sat up as she sees him and says, "I am kind of hungry..." She slowly gets off the ground. She says, "Thanks for getting me out out of that king's plans. I did not want to be used against my father..." She looks at the rags that she is dressed in. She says, "And I cannot wait to get out of these clothes. I feel like a rat in them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next