The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE - Page 4 Empty Re: AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 pm

He smiles as she blushes and then burries her face into his chest. He listened to her story closely..."I'm truely sorry Isis." He says as he gently ran in fingers threw her hair trying to calm her..."If you ever need anything....I'll help you how ever I can." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE - Page 4 Empty Re: AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Isis shakes as she was unable to stop crying. She says, "Father did not even look for her killer. I know he loved her but he did not show it much." She rubs her eyes trying to stop crying. She says, "I don't want to be married off to someone who doesn't love or care about me. I know if I go home and he does welcome me back to my birth right, he will just marry me off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 17, 2012 9:59 am

He looked to her and shook his head...."I'm sorry..." He says as he as he then cocked his head to the side...."Why go back then....Why not....Go someplace new...Start over." He says as he looked to her...."Then you wouldn't have to worry about all that." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 10:29 am

Isis looks in his eyes and says, “I have nowhere else to go and I have seen how cruel the world can be. No matter how much I get over with what happened to me, fear overwhelms me. I am sorry I am such a coward.” She shakes some as she rests in his arms. All the pain she feels inside her was just too much for her to handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 17, 2012 10:33 am

He looked to her and smiles..."There are plenty of places to go...You can travel see new things...Come with me.." He says as he looked to her.."I can keep you safe..." He says as he brushed some hair from her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 10:45 am

Isis blushes deeply and says, “But won’t that cause problems with your men? I mean you don’t allow them to have women around them. I could distract you from your work and then you would not get paid…” She takes a breath and says, “No I can’t go with you. I will not allow you to be distracted by me. You need to have your work.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 17, 2012 10:49 am

He looked to her and chuckled slightly...."You won't cause any problems I promise you...They are good at keeping to their own...And you distract me anyway...And I'm doing just fine." He says as he looked to her..."Trust me on this.....If you don't want to go back home....Thats fine with me...If you do want to go back home...I will take you." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 11:03 am

Isis blushes deeper as she asks, “I distract you already? I don’t mean to…” She thinks a moment to try and figure out if she wants to go home or not. She looks him in the eyes and says, “I want to go with you. I am happy with you and I can be myself around you.” She strokes his cheek gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 17, 2012 11:09 am

He smiles as he looked to her..."Yes you do...And its not somthing you can just turn off." He says with a smile as he looked into her eyes as well listening to her..."Alright then its settled." He says with a smile as he looked to the cave entrence...I'll send a horse to the men once this storm is over." He says as he looked to her..."I'm sure my men are busy enjoying them selfs in town at the moment...As you said they have no women." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 11:19 am

She smiles and watches him. She says, “Well I am sure the girls are enjoying their company.” She was not quite sure how to respond to his first comment. She says, “I do not mean to distract you.” She feels the winds roar and shakes again. Fear crept into her body once more. She stops shaking as she realizes once more he will protect her…

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 17, 2012 11:24 am

He nodded.."I'm sure they are as well." He says with a smile before shaking his head..."Its ok...I could uses a good distraction...Keeps my mind off the the other stuff." He says with a smile as he felt her shake once more. He moved his arms around her..."Its alright...I'm here for you." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 11:33 am

Isis cuddles into him as soon as she feels him touch her. She says, “I can’t help it. I fear storms so much.” She rests her head on his chest. “I know you will protect me the best you can. But the fear just creeps up inside me and I become frozen by it. People I can fight and make go away. But storms are out of my control and there is no way to hide from them.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 17, 2012 11:39 am

He smiles as she cuddles into him..."I understand." He says as she rests her head on his chest...."Its ok." He says with a smile. "Your right there, you can be really vicisious." He says with a chuckle trying to lighten the mood alittle...

((Gotta head to work...I'll post when I get back.))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Isis closes her eyes and smiles. “I gave you a fair warning that I only get that way when I am mad. So you have no reason to worry.” She listens to his heart beat and says, “You have the heart of a man who has seen many battles but still has hope for a better life. One where you no longer are hunted by the past.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 19, 2012 10:56 am

He smiles as he looked to her..."That you did." He syas with a smile as he then nodded.."Well that I'm happy about..." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "YOu read me like an open book." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 11:09 am

Isis looks at him and says, "You are not that hard to read..." She looks deep in his eyes searching for something. She gets closer to him and kisses him on the lips gently. She then breaks the kiss and backs away from him to give him a few minutes to decide if he liked it or not. She honestly did not know why she kissed him but she did not care really. If he did not like her that way, fine. At least she tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 19, 2012 11:26 am

Aries smiles as he looked to her...."It seems so." He says as he looked back deep into her eyes as well watching her as she got closer and then kissed him before moving back away...He smiles looking to her for a moment before he moved to her kissing her back softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 am

Isis smiles some as she watches his expressions. But he caught her off guard when he got close to her and kissed her softly. She starts to relax and kiss him back. She wraps an arm around his neck and brings him closer to deepen the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat May 19, 2012 11:45 am

He smiles into the kiss as she kissed him back. And was slightly supprised when she moved her arm around his neck bringing him closer and kissing him deeper. He moved his arms to her sides moving her closer as well.

((Damn works got me working saterdays...Ill post when I get back))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 12:03 pm

(Okay) Isis smiles a little in the kiss and gently pushes him on to his back. She stays on top of him and keeps kissing him. She breaks the kiss slowly and then starts to kiss his neck gently. She wanted to make this man happy even if she meant nothing to him more than a woman to have around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 4:24 pm

He continued kissing her as she pushes him onto his back. He then looked up at her as she broke the kiss his lips parting slightly when she started to kiss his neck. She was really getting his blood flowing that was for her. He moved his hands up and down her sides slowly just enjoying her right now
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Isis keeps kissing his neck and slowly removes the top half of his clothes. Then she starts kissing his chest working her way down and up to his lips again. She was able to tell he was liking what she was doing to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 4:56 pm

He smiles groaning slightly as she kissed his neck and then removed his top half of cloths before kissing his chest and working her way down before moing to his lips again. He kissed her back deepening the kiss as his hands moved at her clothing as well
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Isis moans in the kiss and she feels his strong rough hands on her. She helps him slide up her top a bit so he could feel her skin. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She stops kissing him for a moment looking into his eyes as though she is asking him if he wanted this as badly as she did. She wanted him but she was unsure if she should act on this desire fully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 20, 2012 5:57 pm

He smiles into the kiss as she helps him with slide up her top. His hands moved to the skin that was bared moving over it slowly. When she stopped he looked up into her eyes. He nodded his head looking to her. "If you don't want to do this I won't force you." He says with a smile as his hand moved up and stroked her cheek
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next