The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:54 pm

HE smiles..."Eat as much as you would like." He says as he looked her over..."I'm sure I have some cloths and trousers that should fit you...They might be alittle loose but it would be better then what you have....There is also a pond near by if you would like to bathe." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: AT THE MERCY OF A DEMI GOD MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Isis smiles some and says, "Then I will bathe after I eat." She eats some food with the rest of the group not really caring that they were killers. After she eats she quickly and quietly makes it to the pond. She strips down and slowly gets in the water. She shivers some as the water was cold but she wanted to be clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:12 pm

"Alright then I'll keep an eye on my men." He says with a smile. He ate with the men as well before watching her make her way to the pond..."Damn she forgot the cloths and the towl..." he muttered as he stood up and walked over to his horse pulling out the cloths and the towl before making his way to the pond....He was being loud so she would know someone was comming.."Ladie Isis....You forgot the cloths and towl." He says not looking at her out of respect...He put the cloths and towl on the ground in a neat pile before turning around and starting to head back.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Isis hears him coming and puts most of her body under water. She says, "I'm sorry. Thank you." She spends the next hour washing up before getting out and getting dressed. She walks to the others. Her silver hair no longer black because of mud. Her pale fair skin glowing a bit as she walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:29 pm

He and his man were sitting around the camp fire. When his men seen her comming they were clearly checking her out.."Easy fellas..." He says as he stood up.."Well princess you must feel much better." He says with a smile. "Come sit by the fire and warm up." He says as he scooted over on the log he was sitting on..."We will have you home tomorrow after noon for sure." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Isis sits by him and says, "I feel refreshed." She looks at the other men as they were staring at her. She blushes deeply and says, "I see you don't let your men have women around." She puts her hair up so it stays out of the way. She says, "I will make sure you and your men are rewarded when I get home. You have my word."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:04 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I'm glade you do feel refreshed." He sasy with a smile..."They go on the prowl in towns." He says as he looked to her watching her put her hair up..."Payment to me isn't needed." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Isis laughs some and says, “As do most women in all the towns I know of.” She looks at Ares a moment as he rejected her offer of payment. She says, “But you deserve payment…” She was not sure what to think of this man. She had been told from an early age that demi gods were cold heartless killers but Ares seemed to have an honor code of some sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:05 am

He looked to her and then nodded..."Yes I guess so." He says with a smile as he shook his head..."No I don't need payment....I was tired of that king...You helped me get out of it....Concider that payment." he says as he looked to her with a smile..."And I got to meet one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen." He says.."Thats just an added plus." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:36 am

Isis nods some and says, "I understand..." The last thing Ares said caught her off guard. She smiles some and then gets up. She did not know how to respond to his statement. No one had ever called her beautiful or even taken an interest her. She says, "I think it would be best if I get some rest." She did not know which tent they set up was to be hers. But it does not matter. She was more comfortable being outside. She climbs up a tree before settling on a branch and falling into a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 am

He smiles and nodded..."Rest woudl be the best thing for all of us...Its been a long day." He says with a smile. He watched her climb up a tree and was gonna tell her that there was a tent for her but he figured she just liked to be outside. Not too long after the men and him headed off to their tents. Ares walked inside his pulling off his leather armor and weapon dropping them to the floor before walking over to his make shift bed and laying down in it just staring up at the ceiling...He always had trouble sleeping.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:10 pm

The next morning Isis woke up with gasp as she felt like the life inside her was rushing back into her. She looks around her before getting down from the tree. She looks around as she had a bad feeling. She goes to Ares's tent and says calmly, "Ares we need to get out of here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:46 pm

Ares was already up putting his armor on..."That we do the king sent a small army after us." He says as he looked over to her..."No worries we will be gone before they get here." He grinned his men already new the drill take only what was needed.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Isis looks at him still feeling uneasy about this. She says, “That is not the only thing coming after us.” She gets over to the horses and gets on hers. Isis was known for being a seer, someone who sees things coming before they happen. That is what made her the perfect servant of Ericos. She says to herself, “Please don’t let the storm hit…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 pm

He looked to her and then nodded. The men were on there horses already and heading out when he told them too...He looked to her. "Go on....I'm right behind you." He says as he jumped on his horse and took off following her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Isis rides up on the hill and she sees the clouds darken in the direction of the enemy heading straight for her homeland. She turns back to Ares and says, "We need to get far from here and anywhere out in the open. These storms are going to hit with the full force of the gods." She urged her horse torun faster and faster towards her homeland. Once they got closer to things she knew, she guided him to a thick walled cave she hid in as a child. She guides the horses inside and set things up for them to wait out the storm. Once Ares is inside, she seals off the entrance with a thick blanket that keptbad weather out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 pm

He follows her closely..."Yes I do agree Princess Isis." He says with a nod as followed her her. His men were ahead of them so they would be safe. He gets inside the cave watching her seal off the entrance.."Thats gonna be on hell of a storm..." He says as he looked to her..."Hope my men made it to safty." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Isis looks at him and looks at the wood in the back of the cave. She says, "Your men will be fine." She goes to the wood pile and starts a small fire and the smoke goes through a hidden hole in the roof of the cave. She sits down by the fire and sighs. She says, "I hate being right..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:23 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."I'm sure that they will be fine as well." He says as he watched her start the fire. He walked over and sat down as well..."Some times being right can be good or bad....Everything in this life has its ups and downs." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Isis looks at him and says calmly as she looks at the fire's flames, "True but it is only the good things that we humans look forward to." She shivers as she feels the cave shakes. She says calmly once she can stop shaking, "This is what I get for wanting to get home." The glow on her face from the flames making glow like a goddess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 am

He looked to the fire as well and nodded..."Thats a valid point." He says as he looked to the cave entrence..."Its gonna be a long one." He says feeling it shake...He then looked back over to her taken back by her beauty once more..."It's not your fault Lady Isis." He says with a smile. "I'm sure when we wake in the morning everything will be fine." He added.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile as she was sort of used men not being used to her appearance. She says, “I will only have my title of Lady Isis if my father lets me back home. Just call me Isis okay? I am just a person. I am no better than you.” She hears the winds howl and says, “It will last longer than a night my friend.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 06, 2012 8:17 pm

He looked to her and and nodded his head..."As you wish, Isis it is." He says he cocked his head to the side..."Well It could be worse....At least we have eachothers company." He says as he pulled a flask out of his pocket...Thirsty?" He asks as he looked to her..."Don't worry its just water." He added
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 9:25 am

Isis looks at the flask a moment before gently taking it from him and taking a drink. She says handing it back to him, "That is true we do have each other." She looks at the flames of the fire. She says, "What do you plan to do once you get me home? By the look of your men, they will need a break to have some fun. The women will have a hay day with them. As for me I am going to tell my father the truth of what happened even if he won't listen to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 07, 2012 9:25 pm

He takes the flask back and nodded..."That we do." He says as he then shook his head to her next question..."Not sure really......They will get a break and yes the women will prolly have a hay day with them" He chuckled "I'll prolly be looking for work." He says as he looked to her..."And I'll be there if anything goes wrong...didn't risk my life just to have you killed." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next