The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silverwolflady Only

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

silverwolflady Only - Page 2 Empty Re: silverwolflady Only

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 pm

he held perfectly stll for her. watching her curiously as she worked, the way her finger's moved smoothly and without trembling as she worked on the clothing. a bit surprised by how much better it felt when she finished, he definitely noticed the looseness and it definitely felt good as he tested his movement. " oh wow.. well done miss Yuki. . definitely better. " he grinned" well now.. then i suppose i can't tease you on carrying your work with you everywhere. " he grinned. " hmmmm you definitely have some talent on you"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Yuki puts her sewing kit away and smiles. "Well whoever made your outfit could have accidentally mixed up the sizes or it could have shrank after it was washed. It happens all the time. Expecially while people are preparing for big events like this." She smiles as he is able to move around a lot more. "Your highness next time please let someone know when your clothes are too tight."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:46 pm

he smoothed his hand's over his jacket before grinning as he looked up at her. " yes ma'am. i will be sure to do that. " he glanced at one of the waitor's through the open door and motioned him forward, taking two glasses of champagne off the tray. then waved him off before smiling at her and handing her one." well i thank you for it. and maybe next time i will ask for you .. you seem to know what your doing. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Yuki slowly takes the glass he offers her. She was still confused on how anyone could not notice the prince's discomfort. "I should be good at it. I have been sewing clothes since I was four. It brought me closer to my mother." She takes a small sip from the glass. "It is also my passion." She looks in his eyes a moment. "Do you have a passion?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:51 pm

he leans against the banister again, studying her as he took a sip of his own glass." hmmm wow since you where four? that is very young.. and very impressive.. i can't even remember when i was four. "

smiling he thought for a moment. " well let's see.. i have many skill's.. the piano... fencing... writing's... but i think the one i actually enjoy the most.. is horse back riding.. i was made to take lessons while growing up. they told me it was good for posture training.. since you have to learn how to hold yourself up on a horse back and all that. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Yuki looks at him as he tells her what he does for fun. She did not know what it like to go horse back riding. She always wanted to but her family could not afford to get her lessons. She says,"I know how to play panio. My eldest sister taught me when I was ten. Fencing I have seen matches of but have never done. As for horse back riding, I have always wanted to do that but it never seemed to work out."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:46 pm

he smiled" we should play together sometime.. i bet your playing is a work of art.. just like your sewing. " he took another sip before frowning." ah well.. lesson's are not f un, but the actual riding is once you are allowed to just.. relax and enjoy. . hmmmm fencing is always a good sport.. i actually enjoy it. " he blushes" get's a bit of a work out out of it actually. . now what about you ?.. is there anything you would like to do?. or have done.. other then thsoe three we just mentioned"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 am

Yuki smiles some as he blushes. "It is good that fencing gives you a work out. It keeps you in shape and makes it easier to attract a good suitor for your girl friend." She thinks of different things she likes to do. She says, "Have you tried to paint? I find it very relaxing and there is no wrong way to do it. It allows your creativity to flow free." She watches him a moment. "Shouldn't you be getting back to your birthday party? There are far more important guests to pay attention to than me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:22 pm

he laughted softly and eyed her. " no girlfriend just yet.. granted do not get me wrong. " he waved to the inside. " plenty who wish to be called my girlfriend... i don't think however.. that i can handle all the screaming and constant giggling's of their high attitudes" he blushed" a little harsh i guess but... it does get annoying at time's.. yes i am a prince. but all a prince sometimes want's is normalcy.. which mean's wanting other's to well... act normal around them. " he rubbed the back of his head. " i rarely get that.. its why its so refreshing with you. " he blinked and frowned" never tried painting.. so i may be bad at it.. "

he smiled as he glanced back at the party." mmmm i have paid attention to them.. but i think about thirty more minute's i will make another round or so. ." he eyed his guard's who where definitely keeping close to the door's. thankfully they kept the other girl's from following him out here.. Leaning his back against the balcony he set his glass down and looked up at the night sky. " feels... good to just relax out here." he looked to her and smiled. " a title is just a title.. thats the only thing that makes other's think they are more important.. if you break it down.. we are all human.. all the same.. so don't go thinking you are not that important dear. besides. it would be rude of me to not pay much attention to everyone. including you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Yuki blushes deeply unable to help herself for she was not used to being treated so kindly. She says, “You should remind the nobles in there of that. Titles should not matter in this world. Titles can rip people apart from the inside out.” She smiles at his comment about being bad at painting, “That is a plus to painting. You are only bad at it if you don’t like what you paint. No one else’s opinion matters.” She looks at the sky and says, “Designing is the same thing. I do not care about what others think about the clothes I design. I pour my emotions into them and I think that is why Mr. Beget likes them so much.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:47 pm

he laughed lightly" i could try but i doubt they will listen to me. they are what other's call.. Blue bloods.. basically royals and the higher ups who look down their noses at the less fortunate's. " he frowned" not something i enjoy.. but what can you do ?.. " he lightly patted her hand. " atleast i decide not to act like they do. i refuse to.. i was raised with manner's and respect.. "

he smiled. " well i will give it a try.. have no idea what i would paint though. " he glanced at the open door's again as he heard music start up again. probably other's wanting to dance once more." atleast you enjoy your designing. " he looked to her and smiled. " could be.. but then again . that is one of the reason's he hired you right? you have talent"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:23 pm

She agrees with him on a lot of things. She says to his comment on painting, “You can paint anything you want.” Yuki nods a little bit and says, “Yes that may be. But I cannot stay at his company forever. I want to branch out and have my own clients and make a name for myself.” She looks back at the party and takes his hand gently and says, “Come on…let’s get you back to the party. How about another dance?”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 pm

he blinked and curled his finger's around herhand, smiling as he came away from the balcony railing as he followed her" sound's good to me, i would really like that. " he waved off the guard's as he followed her back to the party and toward's the dance floor. " and that' is good. i think you will definitely make a good name for yourself one day. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Yuki smiles leading him on to the dance floor not really caring about the staring people. She says to him as she dances with him, “You know you are going to make a great king one day.” She dances with him happy that she could be herself around him. Meanwhile his mother and father watch the two of them closely. They did not feel too comfortable with their son paying so much attention to one girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 pm

(( XD lol. usually its the opposite... the parent's would normally be glad if he paid attention to one girl for so long because it usually is a sign of interest XD..))

he blushed a little as he moved with her smoothly over the dance floor. ' you really think so ?. hmmmm well i am actually glad you think so. " definitely made him feel better about it.. a bit of a confidence boost as he smiled at her and did a quick glance around, the other women still given the glare's .. well half where the other where staring at him , probably wishing for a dance as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Yuki dances with the prince happily forgetting the people around them. She smiled as he seems to enjoy her compliments and company. She says with a smile on her face, "I truly believe you will make a great king. You are open minded and are willing to hear what others have to say. When your time comes to be king, you will bring this country into a whole new light. At least that is what I see when I look at you and listen to you speak. Your words are true and your heart is pure. Don't let anyone tell you anything different."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:11 pm

He watched her, feeling warm about her compliment's and her word's about him being a great king. He was smiled at her " well thank you . i am glad you think so and i sure hope everyone else will see that as well. " he lightly rubbed her cheek gently " you truly are a sweet woman. and i hope your enjoying yourself. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Yuki blushes deeply and says, "Well I just speak my mind. There needs to be more people like that in the world. As for having a good time, surprisingly I am. I never thought I would be at one of these parties. And actually find someone to talk to." She was glad that she agreed to do the switch. She had never been so happy to be in a crowd of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 pm

He laughed softly "nothing wrong with that. i love an open minded woman. a smart one to boot. " when the song ended he looked up and around before smiling over at her. " well why don't you go and get something to eat.. while i go and visit a few other's.. just so as not to be rude. " he glanced at his parent's then back at her smiling. " gotta make my parent's happy as well. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Yuki nods with a smile. He needed to be polite to his guests and keep his parents happy. "Thank you for dancing with me your highness..." She bowed to him and then went to get something to eat. She found her way to the food and made a small plate of it. She stood uncomfortably as she heard the other guests around her whispering rude things about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:36 pm

He nodded and watched her head out toward's the food table, glancing at his watch he frowned, almost time for the cake and whatever announcement's they where to make.. rubbing his temple he sighed as he went about again, placing a smile on his face as he talked to the guest's around the room, even satasfied a few women by allowing them to dance with him. and managed to get his feet stepped on , didn't take long before he actually wanted to go back to Yuki.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Yuki was doing all she could not to go running out of the room. The women were being nasty to her and the men were hounding her because the prince took notice of her. She makes her way out of the dance hall and accidentally finds herself in the royal garden. She says to herself, "Now where did I get myself lost?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:16 pm

He made another round before he had enough, after talking with his parent's . though half of what they said he had no idea.. to be honest he had been distracted in thinking of other thing's.. like a certain lady on his mind.

He scanned the sea of people in the dance hall before spotting her as she made her escape out of the room, frowning he put his drink down excused himself politely before pushing past the sea of party guests. His guard's of course always right behind him as he did so.

Stepping outside he frowned, turning left, then right, catching just a glimpse of a dress dissappearing. " drat. hope that was her." he mumbled to himself before walking briskly in that direction. " Miss Yuki!. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Yuki tried to get her way back to the ballroom. She winces as she tripped over her dress and ripped her dress. She holds her ankle and says, "Well this is what I get for wearing high heels. Hopefully I didn't tear my dress." She hears the prince's voice and looks in his direction. "Your Highness..." Here she was her dress ripped all to hell. "The people in the dance hall were being rude so I wanted to get away from them. Then I got lost."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:27 pm

He frowned, waving off his guard's to stay back before going over to her and kneeling down, reaching his hand out for her. " let me help you up dear. .. I am sorry they where very rude to you . i wish they had more control and manner's over their dislikes." he blinked, looking down to her ankle, his frown deepening as he gently tugged at her hand away from her ankle. " did you sprain your ankle?... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next