The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silverwolflady Only

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

silverwolflady Only - Page 11 Empty Re: silverwolflady Only

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Yuki looks at him with a smile. "A picnic sounds wonderful. As beautiful as it is here, it would be wonderful to have a picnic in perfect weather too." She cuddled with him by pressing into him some. He felt so warm to her. It was nice to be close to someone without feeling scared or worried that they would see her with her guard down.

Michael ordered their meal with a smile. He was glad that he could still make her smile despite everything that they were dealing with. He hoped to this night would help them both relax. Things were difficult for them but they need to have some relief or they would most likely lose control. That could give the press what they want.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:29 pm

He laughed softly, watching her as she snuggled into him more, his arm went around her a bit just to make sure she didn't fall. " Definitely , Perhaps I can get cook to fix us up something that would go good in a picnic basket. " He smiled " so .. how do you like your first horse ride?"

She was definitely enjoying herself and glad that she had talked him into it. when the waiter left again to get their meal , she looked to him. " What are you thinking dear ?. you have that look on your face, where your in deep thought. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Michael smiled at her a moment and says, "I am just thinking about you. I have not seen you this cheerful in quite a while I think we should get out more. Just because we're old enough does not mean we have to stop enjoying ourselves." He holds her close to as they wait for the waiter to bring them their food.

Yuki looks at him before looking at all the different scenery. "I must admit I was a little scared to do this. But now that I have allowed myself to do it, I find it rather relaxing to go horse riding. Although if I were to ride by myself I don't think I would feel so comfortable. I am rather clumsy on my own."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:50 pm

She smiled and leaned close , giving him a loving kiss to the cheek " I was thinking the same about you darling. That is why i am glad we are going to do a trip. A few weeks without having to answer letters, redo contracts or worry about anything else but ourselves. "

He smiled as he lightly tugged on a strand of her hair. " I think you would do great on your own. Even if you where just riding Star. He is great with nervous people. " he lightly patted star's neck. Who gave a whinny in return. " Gentle giant is what mom calls him. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 pm

Michael smiled a little and then dealt with the waiter as their food arrived. A lot of people were staring at them but he was okay with that. The beef wellington did look good. But he would let her try it first since she picked it out first. He could not wait for the trip. They all needed some relief time.

Yuki looked at him as pulled a strand of her hair. She says to him, "That would be nice but riding with you sounds much better to me. It is a lot more fun." She kisses him softly on the cheek to help him relax a little bit more as she could sense that something was up with him. Was it stress? Most likely. She did not like it when people were stressed out. It made them worked up over nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:49 pm

She waved the waiter off, wanting her alone time with her husband as she picked up the silverware." Definitely smells good. I bet it tastes just as good. " She of course was ignoring the stares as well as she cut into the wellington, taking a small lady like bit, nearly giving a sound of delight of how good it was.

He laughed softly , blushing a bit when she kissed his cheek. He looked to her " You have no idea how much fun it could be. " Get your mind out of the gutter dude, she is a lady. He was mentally kicking himself as he looked around, getting their barings. " Mother used to bring me out here when i was a kick. love it when the wild flowers grow"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Michael cut into the beef wellington after she did to make sure that it was okay. He was worried that she would not like it because it was something new but by the sounds she made she really liked it and that made him really happy.

Yuki was still trying to understand how she felt about him. She just sat back and enjoying his company the best she could. She was 9 to be in his company but would it really work out if they were too fall in love? She was not of noble blood. She looked around at the scenery as well. "I wonder if there are any wildlife nearby. I have not seen anything other than the horses for animals since we started riding."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:44 pm

She blushed a bit when she caught him staring at her as she wiped her mouth. " what? why are you staring at me? Do I have something on me?" she gave him a warm smile, waiting to see if he liked the wellington as well.

He took the bit of silence as a chance to think things over as they rode around on Star. He blinked at her question and gave her a light smile. " Of course, Every now and then we get some rabbits here. I saw a deer once or twice, They are a bit shy during the day. " he shrugged" Father doesn't mind it though, the random wildlife here help keep the grass down. I know the gardeners like it. Well .. usually , until the critters get ahold of the flowers" he grinned and shook his head. " only wild life you won't see out here is well.. the dangerious ones other then spiders. " he frowned" just your typical things . why do you ask?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Micheal looks at her with a smile as she began to panic. "No my love there is nothing wrong. You are the picture of perfection. I just have missed being with you like this." He took a few bites while keeping his manners in check. He smiled as the flavor flooded his mouth. He says, "It tastes wonderful." He felt like they were kids again.

Yuki looks at the things around them. "Beauty like this should be shared with the creatures of nature." She knew that she had a weird way of thinking but at least she was true to herself. She rubs Star's neck. "I honestly do not like spiders. But they have their own job to do for nature. I do not like bugs of any type. They are attracted to my blood."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Her look softened as she watched him" I agree, I have missed this so dearly being like this with you love " Just the moment with him right now had her loving him even more as she ate a few more bites of her food, carefull with her own manners. It didn't take her long to finish the meal. She was feeling like she was on cloud nine all over again.

He smiled" I agree, but it would be dangerious to let the other wild life in. we wouldn't want wolves or coyotes attacking the worders here?. Do not worry though, Mother and Father have an area that is protected for the natural wildlife where the wolves and such can be in peace with everything else. Course they would love to be able to do that with all the forests." he frowned" but .. like father says, we cannot have everything, no matter how much we try."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:22 am

Michael was unable to stop smiling as he could see how happy she was. How could he have forgotten how she liked to spend evenings with him no matter what they were doing? He finishes his meal and then the waiter brings back their dessert. He had a lot evening to make up for. So he would try to make this night a night to remember.

Yuki listen to him as he tried to explain things to her. She understands what he was saying. She looked about them not sure what she could do for him. She had to admit this place is beautiful. It was probably the better in the winter time. Covered in snow with icicles hanging from the trees. A winter wonderland. She says to him, "Do you ever get lonely inside the castle? I mean your parents are both always busy with a lot of things for this country. Don't you wish you could have someone to talk to that understood you in more ways than service and duty?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:32 pm

She was eager to get a bite of that dessert, it had definitely been a while as she watched the waiter bring it over, she looked up at her husband and leaned into him more. She couldn't remember the last time they just came out like this and relaxed and enjoyed each others company, she hoped to maybe do it more. After everything else calms down of course. " what would you like to do after dessert?"

He frowned after she asked him her question, stopping the horse for a moment as he looked down at her then back at the scenary.. " Honestly.. I do. takes me a while to realise it, but there are times where .. i wish i had someone here with me all the time. My parents have that type of relationship you know. they could just.. be sitting in the same room with each other and be happy."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Michael eats his dessert with a smile watching as his wife eyed it like it was her lifeline. "You have not acted like that towards dessert since we were what 16 17 years old. Maybe I should take you out for cheesecake and other desserts more often." He kisses her and eats slowly. "Maybe we could go to a movie? We have not done that in a while. Or we could go dancing? Whatever you want to do."

Yuki looks at Kage and says holding his hand, "You will find that kind of love. Someone who will welcome your sweetness and kindness and see you for who you are." She smiles at him with a I know you will smile. But in her eyes showed that she knew that she would be alone all her life. She hums softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:35 pm

She blushed brightly and kissed him back lovingly before picking up her fork." I know, and maybe you should?. We used to do it all the time. " she looked up at him as she took a bite, giving a groan of delight. " oh this is so good." she mumbled, licking her lips and trying not to just dig in. " Ohhhh. Dancing hmmm movie. both sound so good. " she blinked and looked at the clock on the wall. " would we have the time?"

He frowned before giving her a light smile as he relaxed and got the horse moving again." what about you ? you seem to like my sweetness and see me for what i am. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Michael looks at her not quite sure what to say. Did she forget who they were? They were the king and queen of this country. Last time he checked in they can do whatever they pleased. "I will take you out more I promise. As for if we have time for both, we can stay out as late as we want. I'm sure our son is showing our guest a good time. If it would make you more comfortable, we can check in with him and her before we go on to our next activity for the evening."

Yuki looked at him with a blush crossed her cheeks. She says to him, "I do like your kindness and sweetness. And I like you for who you are not what your title entitles you to. But I'm not the right girl for you. I am a creative soul that nobody can stand have around after a while. Besides you need a woman that is able to handle herself with the pressure of being under the press's micrscope everyday. Someone that knows the traditions and policies that one needs to follow in order to run this place by your side as your future queen. All I know is what the people go through everyday."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:16 pm

She blinked and shook her head, blushing more" oh no no. i am not going to be a nagging mother." she grinned as she looked up at him. " Just didn't know if you wanted to stay that late out. What with things to do in the morning. " she bit her lip, having finished her dessert before lightly running her hand over the back of his. " why don't we go see a movie first, then dance, and then we will see where the night takes us "

He smiled as she blushed, lightly reaching up to tap her nose." Now who says that?. I love your creativity. it will never get boring to me, and I have faith in you that you would be able to handle the press. You already have, what with all the rumors going around."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Michael laughs some at her response. "Oh My Love as fine a woman as you are, I don't think you could ever be seen as the nagging mother type." He kisses her hand like a prince in a fairytale would. "A movie and then dancing sounds fine. As long as you are not wearing your super high heels again. If you are we can stop by a store to get you some real dancing shoes that won't hurt your feet."

Yuki look at him unsure what to say. She did not want to read in too much at what he was saying. Because if people weren't careful, someone could say that he was flirting with her. Or making a move on her. She says, "So you know about the rumors are spreading about us. I have done my best to ignore them considering your large fan base. If anyone actually thought it was true, they could want to hurt me for it. Or hurt you because they think you betrayed them. Who knows what those crazy fangirls of yours will be thinking from now on." She was doing her best to ignore her racing heartbeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

She smiled warmly at him. " You sure about that?. Think I mother him too much half the time." She teased, arching a brow as she looked down at her shoes. " No, they are not the super high heel ones dear. I was taking a wee bit of a break from them. " she was excited still, looking up at him. " Besides, I think I learned my lesson on them not being dancing shoes when we had our son's party.. my feet where not happy ."

He nodded' I know all the rumors, and I ignore them. " he smiled as he arched a brow " they will have to hurt me first before they hurt you. Even then ,t hey will already be facing consequinces. " he nudged the horse into a gentle gait. " Do not worry. Father had a fanbase too you know. They where not happy when he married mother. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Michael laughs softly as he remembered how much they danced at his son's party. "I can understand that. Even in my dress shoes my feet were killing me by the end of the night. But tonight I'm wearing flat so that should not be a problem we can dance as long as you want to." He kisses her gently before taking care of the check so they could leave whenever they were running but he did not want to rush her just in case she just wanted to sit and relax.

Yuki look at him unsure how to handle him being so protective of her. She didn't have anyone that was going to stick up for her before. It wasn't normal for her. So she did not know what to say in return. "It is sweet that you want to protect me. However I have never gotten anywhere in the world hiding behind someone else. I do not want you to put too much at risk for me. I am not worth any trouble."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:25 pm

she laughed softly " true, but Atleast now me and you can dance without the other nobles watching us like hawks." she was completely relaxed but eager to go so she got up and reached for his hand." come on love. Plenty of night to still be had. "

He smiled " You are worth it to me. relax" he found another trail and turned the horse onto that one, knowing eventually they will end up back at the stables. He was enjoying the ride with her. she was very interesting and smart.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:03 am

Michael takes her hand and leads her out of the restaurant. He smiles at the people that they passed on the way out. He was trying to put them at ease. It was not very often when they would go out among the common people. So it must have been very shocking to them. He opens the door for her for her to get in the car. He was glad to see her so happy. It was like they were both young all over again.

Yuki relaxed as he told her to do so. He was adorable and sweet and kind beyond anything she had ever thought he could be. She had expected someone of his stature to be a lot more snotty and up tight. She was happy that she met him. She was glad to be his friend. But why did her heart race so much when she was around him? She could not possibly be in love with him. She didn't even know him that long. But she could slowly be starting to fall in love with him. That made more sense to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:32 am

She smiled, leaning into her husband more as she looked over at the people they where passing. giving them smiles as well. She was happy, enjoying herself and hoped he was doing the same as she got into the car. " thank you dear. always such a gentleman. "

He smiled, sensing her relaxing, he looked around, smiling when he heard the dinner bell from the cook. " ahh. just in time. Stomache was starting to rumble. " he grinned as he looked to her. " Oh , by the way, mother loves the clothing. Can't remember if i told you that. " he rubbed his chin, smiling a bit more. " such a nice night. perhaps we can have dinner out on the terrace."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Michael smiles some and says to her, "Only for you my love." He drove her to the movie theater happy to be with his only love. It felt good to get out of the seriousness of the castle. It made him relax again. They need to get out more. It would reduce their stress level. This year though they would need to do a family trip to give Kage some down time too. He was under a lot of pressure too.

Yuki looks at him as her stomach growled too. She says, "It would be nice to eat outside and enjoy the fresh air." She felt happy to be one of the few outsiders to be here. Kage was a kind guy who understood her despite their difference of up bringing.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:44 pm

(( XD kade dear. not kage heheheh. its all good Smile

She grinned, watching him. " you spoil me too much I think darling. " she leaned back and closed her eyes a bit as they headed for the theater" This year I hope is a good year. " she looked up at him," You are the greatest. "

He nodded as he lead Stare towards the barn. " Definitely. the weather is lovely. not a rain cloud in sight. " He grinned" i will even have someone bring out some torches or candles for light when it gets too dark."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:41 pm

(Sorry...)Michael smiles some and opens the door for her when they reach the movie theater. The press surrounds them. A report says to him, "King and Queen what do you have to say to the rumors about your son and the common girl designer?" He looks at the reporter and says, "Those are just rumors. Kade and Ms. Ame are friends. And she is a great designer." With that, the reporters parted and he walked with his wife inside."

Yuki smiles and says softly, "Candle lit evening? That is not something a girl like me is used to." She smiles at him with a sweet look in her eyes. "I think you enjoy making me feel like I living a dream."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next