The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 29 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Lucifer looks at him and says, "Nah Rhama I can handle those flying flee bags. I am stronger than them." He smiles some and pats Rhama's shoulder. "Get the kids somewhere safe first. Then we can duke it out on the angels together." Raven did trust Lucifer. She felt like he gots a stronger understanding of what she and Rhama were going through. Lucifer then disappeared to draw the angels where they needed to have them.

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 29 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:00 am

Rhama nodded and went to find a phone. He made several calls to arrange safehouses and security for his family and then came back to Lucifer and Raven. "There's a safehouse waiting for you all in the city. Hexes will come and pick you guys up and the rest of the family will meet you there." He said to her. "Everything has been arranged and there'll be a doctor on call for you and the baby as well."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:25 am

Ravens looks at him a moment. "Do you expect me to hide while you and him do all the fighting? You can forget that. They will be looking for me as well. You know that. So why would you think it would be easy to hide me? I am strong enough to handle anything those idiots throw at me. Hell I kick your ass easy enough and I don't even throw any punches."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:57 am

Rhama stared at his wife and then narrowed his eyes. "I know how strong you are, Raven." He said quickly, "And that's why I need you to protect our children. You're stronger than I could ever be and they need you more than they need me. I'm not doing this because I think you're weak, my love, I'm doing this because I know you can protect them." And he pointed to Yuki and the sleeping twins....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:14 am

Raven looks at him and nods slowly understanding what he meant. She says to him, "What if you need protection? What if you get hurt? The kids may not think they need you but I know that I do in order to be who I really am. To be alive again. That is why I fight by your side. Not to protect myself but to protect you. To sheath you before you become consumed by darkness. To protect you from being what we once were. We always fight better together then when we are apart."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 am

Rhama nodded and leaned over, kissing the top of her head, "And we will continue to fight together." He said, "Just on different plains, that's all." He looked at her and smiled, "Besides, if I die in this war, I'll go back to hell. I know for a fact you'll be there in a shot to come and get me because that's what you do. You did it before and I still remember the bump in my jaw from when you found me again." He laughed and kissed her once more....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 am

Raven sighed and gave into his demand laughing and she knew he was right. She would be at his side in a split second the moment he went to hell. She would pumble him for losing to a bunch of angels and then bring him back to life to do it all over again. She was his lover but that did not mean that she could not punish him for being weak if she had to. "All right. I will do as you wish. However if you do die and go to hell, I won't make it easy reunion with your body. That is my promise to you." She smiled her you know that I mean it smile and kissed him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 am

Rhama laughed and nodded in understanding, "I'd be disappointed if you didn't." He said to her and then looked to Lucifer. "Sire." He said, "Let's kick some angel butt."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 am

Lucifer smiled at the two of them thinking its rather cute how the two of them interacted with each other. It reminds him of how Lilith and her lover were like around each other. He made his way outside. The angel army was waiting for this day and he would make them regret it. Raven looked to her one last time. "I will be waiting for you my love."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:32 am

Rhama looked back as he stood in the doorway. "I know you will." He said and then left with Lucifer. It didn't take long for the angels to notice his presence and that of Lucifer's and before long, Rhama could feel them coming. "They're coming." He said to Lucifer, "So many of them."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:05 am

Lucifer laughed at his statement and kept moving towards the area they deemed as the battlefield. He says, "Do not be fooled by their numbers. My sister made sure that only a few blood lines actually had any power on both sides. That is why there are only a few archangels that can do damage to a demon like myself. But none of them can actually kill me or you for that matter. So stay strong. Remember why you do this."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:20 am

Rhama nodded as he looked at the numbers coming for them, "I know exactly why I'm doing this." He said quietly, "I'm doing this for my family, for my kids. All of my kids." That was the first time he openly accepted the latest addition. He readied his blade and then looked across the lines one more time, ready for them to attack....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:57 am

Lucifer smiles as the angels take the first step and attack them at full throttle. He lunges into the horde of angels coming after him and his grandson. With a simple flick of his wrist, the angels are sent the flying backwards. He moves ripping every angel apart in his path. It was a bloody mess but he was having fun and it showed in his face. He was a true demon of blood and he was not afraid or ashamed of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:04 pm

Rhama was quick in behind Lucifer and he too embraced his demon blood. The hoard of angels didn't know what hit them and pretty soon, Rhama, soaked with blood, began to see the back of the lines. He could see the archangels there, waiting as their brothers and sisters met their ends. Rhama was just as merciless as Lucifer, remembering and using all his training. Perhaps in another life, Hexes would have been proud to see him like this, but he doubted it somehow now. But thoughts like that didn't matter for now. Rhama was protecting his family, his legacy and he wanted revenge.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Lucifer looks at Rhama sensing that he was unsure of his actions. He smirked and made his towards the archangels. He was not scared of them at all. He was ready for war ready for battle. Into oblivion. But of course he would do his best to protect the boy. After all family is family. Dark energy formed around him slashing through the space like lightning. His tan flesh turned blood red. He was going to enjoy his vengeance.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:38 am

Any uncertainty in Rhama was gone when he watched Lucifer's skin turn blood red. Under the blood of his enemies, Rhama's skin had turned much the same colour and his wings flashed with light and dark from his mixed blood as he barrelled into the next line of angels. He was merciless and brutal, as devastating as any king should be...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Lucifer looks at the angels as he rips the wings off an archangel. Michael laughs some as he goes after the throat. Lucifer dodges him and rips his right wing. Michael tenses up and readied his sword. Lucifer grabs him by the throat and says, "How does it feel to serve a false king? One that took your very Mother's breath away." Michael glares at him. "She may have created us but she was too kind to a ruler."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:01 am

((not sure what I can put here honey))
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:05 pm

Lucifer looks at the angels as he rips the wings off an archangel. Michael laughs some as he goes after the throat. Lucifer dodges him and rips his right wing. Michael tenses up and readied his sword. Lucifer grabs him by the throat and says, "How does it feel to serve a false king? One that took your very Mother's breath away." Michael glares at him. "She may have created us but she was too kind to a ruler."

He grew angry as he could see right into Michael. This creature had killed his own mother. He ripped off his head and tossed it away. The angels around him stop and look at the discarded head. All the confidence they had earlier disappeared and they ran away like cowards. Lucifer made his way back to the original realm pulling his grandson with him. He was clearly still angry but he wanted to make sure the family was okay. He would have his revenge soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:13 am

Rhama was getting right into it with the battle and was actually beginning to enjoy removing all the frustration and fear he'd been made to suffer for the last six years. But then everything stopped in its tracks and Rhama had to stop also and stare at what was happening. Lucifer had taken Michael's head! The other angels started running and Rhama made to go after them and finish what he'd started, but Lucifer grabbed him and before he knew it, they were back in the mortal realm again....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 10:49 am

Lucifer looks at him a moment. "The angels are brainless without the archangels, so we are okay for now. I am worried about them going after the children." He made his way back to the hidden building. He was right though. Demons and angels were attacking full throttle. Raven was keeping the barriers up unable to attack. She sees Lucifer and motions him to run. He growls his instincts to protect his family going over the edge and tears the demons apart. The angels run away in fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 am

Rhama was hot on Lucifer's heels when he saw his family being attacked. Raven was holding them back as best she could, but she needed help. He got straight in there and started ripping apart anything that came within a hundred yards of his family. Eventually, the angels and many demons began to run off, but it took a while longer for Rhama to calm again enough to go to his wife and children. This recent war and the bloodshed had left its mark and he didn't want them seeing or feeling that in him. He wasn't that demon anymore, he was a husband and a father, a protector and provider....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 7:18 am

Raven looked at him knowing that he did not want her to worry about him or see him in the state of mind he was in. But she did not mind any part of him. She slowly made her way to him and held him in her arms. She knew he could probably feel how weak she was. But she didn't care. Right now he needed comforted and that is what she was going to do. "Its okay my love. We're all safe now. Other than we should probably check on your dad and mother. We don't want them to get hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat May 10, 2014 11:12 am

At first, when Raven came to him and touched him, Rhama flinched, making ready to attack again. It took a second or two for him to realise that it was indeed her and not another. He took a deep breath, finally calming again and he dropped his weapons to hold her as she held him. He breathed deeply her scent and almost snuggled into her as he felt all his fury and rage fade away. He could feel she was weak and without question, opened up his energy for her to take. She said they should check on his parents and he nodded against her, "Yes, we should." He said, though he didn't doubt Hexes was still more than capable of defending his beloved wife against any attack. Rhama then looked to Lucifer, wondering what his next move would be.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 11:21 am

Raven kisses him softly before he could pull away. She took some of his energy but not all of it. He was her world and she knew that he was falling apart little by little. She says, "We can run away for a little while. But someday we are going to have to face this. It's the only way to guarantee the safety of our children."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next