The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 30 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Tue May 13, 2014 7:53 am

Rhama shook his head, "I'm done running." He said. "Even if it was just for a little while, I wouldn't feel you guys were safe enough. I don't want to keep looking over my shoulder. This ends, Raven, this bloody war, I want it over so we can live as we want." He kept a hold of her and cuddled her into him....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 30 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Raven looks at him a moment and strokes his cheek. "Okay but we need to think of a better way of attack." She paused for a moment. "I sensed that Michael was killed. For some reason I feel sad over that." Lucifer says from a distance, "Its because of what you are now. You have become the mother of all creatures. You will be saddened by this. In a way they are your children." Raven looks away some. "Children come from the flesh and blood. These children that your sister bore to bring people peace and faith. Her children. Not mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 15, 2014 5:17 am

Rhama didn't look to Lucifer as her sadness was explained, but he did not in agreement with her. Those angels were not her children. They may have been linked to her through Lilith's bloodline, but they were not hers and they most certainly were not his. After that, he returned his thoughts to how they would win this war. He wanted it done with soon, the bloodshed to end once and for all, but he knew there was much more to come and he worried that he would become lost in it again like his father had done and like he had done before Raven had come into his life. But at least he still had her to come back to when it was all over. That much, he was more than grateful for....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Raven could feel him unraveling and she did not like it. So she let him inside the house and had him sit down. A few minutes later Alexandra and Hexes arrived holding their two 3 year old sons in their arms. Alexandra hugs Rhama and kisses his cheek. She says, "It is so good to see you again. Soon you'll feel better my boy." Raven takes the two little boys from Alexandra so that they could catch up. Yuki played with her uncles happily. She did not seem to mind that she had uncles younger than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 21, 2014 12:30 pm

Rhama didn't hesitate when Raven took him into the house and when his parents arrived with their small children, Rhama began feeling better, especially when Alexandra hugged him tight. There had always been something special about a mother's affection and he drew on that now. The children went off to play together and Hexes went about pouring his son a stiff drink. he looked like he needed it.

With his drink in hand, his mother still close enough to touch and his wife more loving than ever, Rhama felt more like his old self again. He began to smile and settle and when his own children were finally brought to him, he hugged them all and settled with them to simply hold them and remember why he was doing this.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Reven knew that he needed this, a reminder of what he was fighting for. She had to admit that she needed a reminder every once in awhile as well. She sits beside her husband and listens to him catch up with his parents. Her parents arrived a few minutes later Geoffrey and Katherine could still not get along with each other at least not like they used to. But they were still working on it. Still in love with each other. Raven smiled at them and hugs them both to help them realize why they were there. Both of them calm down and observe their newest grandchildren with a smile. When Raven explained of how they were conceived, they were a bit confused but they made no sign of needing her to explain any further. They loved them no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Raven knew that he needed this, a reminder of what he was fighting for. She had to admit that she needed a reminder every once in awhile as well. She sits beside her husband and listens to him catch up with his parents. Her parents arrived a few minutes later Geoffrey and Katherine could still not get along with each other at least not like they used to. But they were still working on it. Still in love with each other. Raven smiled at them and hugs them both to help them realize why they were there. Both of them calm down and observe their newest grandchildren with a smile. When Raven explained of how they were conceived, they were a bit confused but they made no sign of needing her to explain any further. They loved them no matter what.

For three years the fight continues. Battle after battle until only Raven Rhama and their family were the only ones left in power. Although their main threat was unable to be captured, they assumed full control overall three realms of existence. Raven head even forgiven a lot of the damned souls in hell and granted them passage into paradise. Now Raven is busy taking care of Christopher their youngest child. She walks into their throne room in the realm of heaven holding Christopher on her hip. Yuki and the twins not far behind. It was time for them to learn of the book of fate. Raven was waiting to hear from Rhama who has been doing daily patrols looking for their enemy despite peace having been consistent for almost a year now.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:30 am

The war between the realms lasted three years and Rhama, by the end of it, had become the most respected and feared warrior the three realms had ever seen. But, there was one that continued to evade him. Yaweh. Though the god could not seem to be captured and killed, his power had greatly diminished now and Rhama proudly took his place and honoured his family.

Also in that time, Yuki grew quickly and strong and now nearly ten, she was a force to be reckoned with already. The twins were growing strong also and the youngest, Christopher, was toddling behind his siblings, completely unaware of how he had come about and Rhama wanted to keep it that way. He was proud of all of his children and he was proud of Raven, his beloved wife and now queen of all the realms as fate had originally designed.

There had been peace now for almost a year, but Rhama still wanted Yaweh and he had vowed he would not stop until the immortal's head hung from Heaven's gates. While on patrol one particular day, he felt a stirring in his heart from the Book of Fate and he smiled. Raven was introducing the children to it, feeling it was time they learned its knowledge. He carried on with his patrol a while longer and then decided to return home. He was met by his loyal servants and once cleaned up and changed, he made his way to the throne room and opened the doors quietly. He didn't want to disturb their learning.

He took a spot near the door and out of the way and kept his mind closed so he didn't distract any of them, especially Yuki. She was terrible for it, so was Michael, the older twin. As he stood there, leaning against the wall, his arms folded across his broad chest and his ankles crossed, he regarded his wife closely as she instructed their four beautiful children. It had dawned on him a while ago that when they had first come together, Raven had still been a child in many respects. Sweet 16 so to speak and very much naïve about love and lust. Yuki had been a real awakening for her and for him. At 19, family had been the last thing on his mind. They had been through so much, but somehow, they had come out of it again stronger and wiser and now, ten years later, Rhama could look back now and reflect on it with pride and understanding.

As Rhama stared at his wife, he realised that in those ten years, she had actually changed very little in her ways and mannerisms. She had filled out a bit, that was for sure, but in all the right places. She was the skinny teenager anymore, but a beautiful and curvy woman that he simply could not resist. Motherhood had suited her from day one and it still did today. He wondered if it was perhaps time that he made her rounded and full once more. Yes, four children were plenty and he knew his mother would have some serious words about it, but he had been wondering about another girl. Yuki was his only daughter and he felt she should have a sister. Of course, that decision was ultimately Raven's, but he did like the idea.

After a while longer, Rhama moved off the wall and opened his mind again. "Daddy's home!" He called and then laughed as they all jumped down from the podium and ran to him. Christopher took a little longer, but he was still the smallest. he crouched down as they all ran to him and then let himself fall back as they pounced to make it look like they had overpowered him. He began to wrestle with them and cuddle them before shouting and laughing that he gave in. "You win!" He howled as they began tickling him, "You win, I yield to your superior powers!"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Raven looks at Rhama a moment as the children adored him and tickled him like they did every day when he came home. She waves her hand over the book of fate and it closed tightly. She would have to do some work tonight. Some new lives have come into the world and she needed to write their fate. But for now she would enjoy a night with her family. She says gently getting the kids off Rhama, "Now your enemy has surrended. Let him up." Michael was the first one to get off. He was always the first one to listen to her. Cain the younger twin followed suit along with Yuki. But Christopher took a little more convincing. He giggles softly as she tickles his sides and she takes him back in her arms, "Easy my little reaper. Can't have you kicking your daddy's butt all day." She smiles at Rhama and kisses him softly, "I invited the whole family over for dinner tonight. Also we will be keeping your brothers for a few days. Your parents have been burnt out since both boys got their powers." Yuki wrinkles her nose and says, "Last time they were here, they set the living room and my room on fire becuse they had the hiccups!" Raven says, "They just need to learn to control their powers."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Rhama laughed again as Raven called the children off him, but as always, Christopher wasn't playing by the rules. Eventually, Raven managed to free him completely and Rhama got back up, but only as far as his knees. He spread them a little to balance him better and then relaxed his shoulders and stared up at her. She was so beautiful. "And I kneel to your most superior and beautiful mother." He said to the kids, but then let his mouth drop open some as he was informed his parents would be visiting for dinner and they were leaving his brothers a while.

Swallowing hard as Yuki made her comments, Rhama reminded himself that the two boys were his brothers and he loved them. Besides, he didn't doubt he'd set off more than a few disasters as he adjusted to his powers while growing up. Still, these particular powers caused absolute chaos! "Ok!" He chimed, trying to sound enthusiastic about the idea, "I'll start packing up all the valuables and burnables." He grinned and got to his feet, deciding he would spend as much time as he could fireproofing the entire palace and the rest of the time with Raven, what little time the kids and his brother would give him anyway.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Raven smiles at him and kisses his lips softly before saying hearing what he was thinking, "I already fireproofed the house as much as I possibly could." She helps him up and says to the children, "Yuki why don't you take your brothers to the play room for a little bit? I think your father and I have something to talk about." Yuki nods and takes Christopher and the twins to the play room. As soon as they were all out of the room she says, "Still no sign of Yaweh? Eventually he will have to surface again." She was not blind to how he has been looking at her. She wanted more kids too. But she was not going to the one to bring it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Rhama grinned some as Raven sent the kids away to play, but no sooner had the door closed, she mentioned Yaweh and it really killed the mood he was getting into. Dropping the smile, he shook his head, "It's like he's completely vanished." He said and then nodded, "I know he will and I will be there when he does. And I'm prepared this time. He won't fool me twice, Raven, I promise you." He leaned in and kissed her tenderly before checking his watch. "What time are Mom and Dad arriving?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Raven kissed him back gently and says to him, "I know you will not fail me. You did not fail me in the first place. So don't worry about that." She strokes his cheek gently. He always seem to put a lot of pressure on himself. He did not really need to do that to himself. After all it was her fault that got away from them in the first place. She says to him after a moment, "Your parents will be here around 8. So we have a few hours before the chaos starts." She was not really concerned about dinner right now or the family. Her main concern right now was him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Rhama smiled and turned his cheek in her hand. He held her hand and kissed the palm lovingly. "Something you and I insist on disagreeing about." He said quietly and then nodded. A few hours to do whatever he wanted. That mood flashed back in his mind, he couldn't help it, but he didn't push the idea, nor make mention of it. That would be up to her, though the idea of taking her to bed for those few hours and leaving the kids with their demonic nanny was too much to resist. Without a word, he scooped Raven into his arms and kissed her passionately as he began walking out of the throne room. He kissed her all the way to their bedroom.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Raven was not sure what to do or say when he picked her up and started to carry her away. Then he kissed her passionately enough to knock her senseless. She was happy to remind him every day that he could never fail her in her eyes he would be perfect forever. She kisses his neck softly and says softly with passionate desire in her eyes, "You drive me insane every time you do that. What am I going to do with you?" It has been a while since they have had any alone time without the children.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Rhama grinned and kissed her once more before he told her, "Love me. Feed me. Bed me. Easy." He laughed quietly and kissed her again as he reached their door and he shoved it open with his backside before walking in and kicking it closed again. The servants would know just by the speed and way he carried Raven in there, to leave them alone at least until his parents arrived.

Getting Raven to the bed, he put her down carefully, but he didn't let her loose. Instead, while he kissed her again, he reached back and unzipped her dress and then unclipped her bra so it would all come away together. As he pulled the dress and straps down her shoulders, he caressed her soft skin and then moved his lips down to her right shoulder, kissing her there tenderly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Raven laughs softly as he told her, "Love me. Feed me. Bed me. Easy." Just like him to say that. She says as she kisses him deeply, "You have not changed in any of the years I have known you." She helps him get undressed as he finally got her to the bed. She moans softly in pleasure as he kisses her and her body. It has been three long years since they were together like this. Christopher needed so much extra time and attention since he was born so small. She would not let Rhama put another baby in her belly. She says softly to him kissing him deeply, "I have missed you so much my love."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:47 pm

"And I have missed you." he said back at her as he continued to kiss down her shoulder and then back up again. He kissed up her neck until he reached her lips once more. She was undressing him as he undressed her and it was becoming hard to control himself any longer. If she didn't want this, she would have to speak up soon, or it would be very hard and probably a little painful for him to stop.

Backing her up the bed, he carefully pulled her dress down to reveal her body to him and he growled some in lust. "My love, tell me now if you don't want this." He said quickly as he climbed up the bed. He knew she had contraception in her nightstand, but deep down, he hoped she wouldn't reach for it....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Raven was not sure what to say to him to make her believe her words. Of course she wanted him. She always wanted him. "I want this. I want you. I could never get enough of you." She purred against his neck softly giving him a positive reaction to his growling. Her whole body was was aware of him. Her heart pounding so loud in her chest. She didn't even reach for the night stand. She needed him now more than ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:52 am

Rhama shuddered in pleasure as he felt Raven's breath on his neck as she purred. Oh, there was definitely no turning back now! Moving her further up the bed, he left her just long enough to remove the rest of his clothing and then kissed her once more passionately. He noticed that she did not reach for her nightstand, but he felt he should warn her once more of what he intended.

"You know I won't stop." He told her as he kissed at her throat again. "I won't be able to stop seeding you Raven, so tell me before we go any further if you don't want it.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Raven smiles at him and gently kisses him. She says to him, "Rhama quit worrying. I want to do this. And I want to be with you and have more children." She looks down some. "I just felt so bad that Christopher was so small." She rubs against him softly as she did not want him to back off. She kisses him deeply as he has her all riled up and she was not going to let him off the hook.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Raven had always blamed herself for Christopher being born so small, but it had nothing to do with her and as much as Rhama may have tried, he simply could not convince her otherwise and so he had stopped trying, but not this time. "Christopher was not your fault." He said as he stroked her cheek, "It was because of the transfer between you and the bedslave, nothing more. He could have died, but he didn't and he was born healthy enough and he's more than made up for it over the years, so please, stop blaming yourself, my love." He kissed her again passionately and groaned as she rubbed against him. He couldn't take any more.

Holding her down some, Rhama moved over her and carefully pressed against her folds. Then, with a deep groan of pure pleasure, he sheathed himself within her silken folds all the way up to the hilt in one smooth motion.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Raven wraps her arms around him and kisses him deeply. She says, "I am sorry my love." She moans softly as he pushed inside her folds slowly. Her body ached for more despite of not having him like this. She adjusts to him quickly. She moves her hips slowly to encourage him to move. She wanted her husband to forget they had kids and just love on each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:54 am

Rhama could barely contain himself as Raven moved her hips against him. It took all he had not to withdraw and then slam into her right then and he knew he would eventually, but for now, he just wanted desperately to enjoy their time together and he didn't want to hurt her by being over eager. Slowly, he pulled back just enough and then slowly pushed back into her and he groaned in pleasure again as he leaned down and kissed her once more.

Raven hadn't let him near her like this since Christopher had been born and their other children had pretty much kept it that way. In fact, the best he could get from her before now was a quick fumble and in addition to her contraception, she had point blank refused to let him finish inside her. It had been hard for him, but he had understood her fears and her worries and so he had not pressed the matter.

Beginning a smooth rhythm with Raven now, Rhama took his time, knowing that Nanny would soon know not to disturb them and keep the children away until they returned. He wouldn't forget about them, not for a second, but just for now and just for once, it was Raven that topped his priority list. As he made love to her, he caressed her, relearning all her beautiful curves with his fingertips and his lips and he held her to him. Having been denied for so long, it was only a moment or two before he felt the ache in his gut that told him he was about to seed her. It was far sooner than he wanted, but he wouldn't stop, not until he had thoroughly satisfied her.

Holding her a little tighter, but no less tenderly, Rhama tensed his jaw and then his whole body as he pushed into her and cast his seed. He couldn't hold back the small shout of pleasure and pain from the act, but after only a moment of this, he made it clear he was far from finished. Leaning down to kiss her passionately again, Rhama took a second to catch his breath before he began moving his hips again....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:32 pm

Raven ran her fingers over his body as for three years they only did quickies. She had forgotten how built he was. She griped the back of his shoulders as she moved her hips in union with him. She kisses him deeply trying to ignore the discomfort she has with her curvy body. She was a small semi busty girl when they got together. Now she has a healthy curvy body. Full hips and more healthy weight. Not that he would let her go back to being skinny again. She gave a soft hiss as she felt his hot seed fill her. She kisses him passionately and says, "I think we need to do this more often."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next