The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A slave forever more ((private!))

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A slave forever more ((private!)) Empty A slave forever more ((private!))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:15 pm

The woman's pearly white smile shone brightly with the early morning's sun. She counted her dues as yet another of the schmucks she acquired had sold and fast. She quickly shoved an older woman past the curtains to be sold off to the highest bidder. The line was diminishing fast and she feared that some of the older folk wouldn't sell. She was too shapely and feminine for someone of her trade. She turned toward the open sea, squinting as she spotted yet another of her fleets making a fast approach. She turned around as a small boy pulled on her impossibly long white shirt, informing her that the old hag had just sold. She was relieved that made 8 out of the 12 she had started out with. The old woman was no doubt bought for something simple and non-physical labor like nanny work.

She glanced at the four she had left for last. They were without a doubt the ones that would bring in the most profit. She roughly tugged at the black haired woman’s chains that were wrapped around her, finally un-bounding her hands that had been tied behind her for the last two days apart from when she was allowed to eat, Jordan barley rubbed them, they were red and raw though the woman put some cream on them and looked into her beautiful blue green eyes. She pulled some stray strands from her delicate face. "Remember what I told you, smile big and make sure those long shapely legs of yours are well in the sight of the men of the right side in the crowd and maybe you will be unchained” Jordan growled she hated this part, here she was again, to be sold to the highest bidder as if she was a piece of property, even her name was stripped from her, replaced with the number 349. She had suffered so much in her life. Kidnapped at a young age taken from her family. Now sold and resold. Many men bought her for domestic duties but their wives grew envious of her natural beauty. So she was sold and then bought by someone else.

She inwardly sighed as the woman gave her the instructions and straightened out her clothes then. She had been through this many times she had the speeches memorized.  She felt herself being shoved the stage through the curtains to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Though the woman was not know for mercy, rather her ruthlessness, she took slightly better care of those women she knew to be beautiful, they always sold for the best price when they looked radiant. Although not dressed like women out in society, they were not in the ordinary rags of laborers. The fate of these women was far better than the other slave, better fed, bathed and cared for, though by no means they were treated like free people are. Her reputation for having the finest call ladies in this side of the ocean was always on the line though, and she always please her clients. She could hear that the action was going well, she knew it would, this was a particularly beautiful specimen. Jordan still held the innocent look, although she was far from it. Their beauty had sealed the fate of these women.

Jordan glared at the crowd and ignored those trying to reach out to touch her. She was a broken soul but she hid it with her anger. She kicked away a hand and glared at the offender. "No touching what you do not own" She snarled Her body held none of the visible scars that normal slaves have though all her scars were on her back, covered by her long dress. It was then that Jordan began doing what she did best; Flirt. She lifted her dress to her knees showing off her long slender legs to the crowd spending a longer time on the right side like the nameless woman had instructed, Winking and giggling at the gasps and cat calls that came from the crowd, she was used to that she was used as a sex slave, and was damn good at what she did, a lot of practice does that to a person. She was always sold as a “virgin” and people normally believed it since she acted and looked the part. Jordan bite her lower lip, twirling a chunk of hair around her index finger. And thanks to the painful operation she was a physical virgin to. They had repaired her so the man that bought her would have the enjoyment of breaking through that veil.  

The crowd continued the catcalls as the auctioneer began the bidding a $100 A low number but they had to start somewhere. She scanned the men, like she always did they all looked like ravished wolves waiting to pounce on their prey except for one way in the back he just stood there, she was a very good judge of character and he struck her as a good man. See deep down she still wished to be loved, to be more then just a piece of property. But could that ever happen?

((Looking for someone to buy her...your choice if you want to save her and be gentle and loving or buy her and abuse a broken girl)

Last edited by Xuxa_Rene on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed some plot errors...)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A slave forever more ((private!)) Empty Re: A slave forever more ((private!))

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 am

there had been many women brought to the stage and where quickly sold off, that was a given and a shure known fact. Some sold faster than others, and some just dont sell at all. But the few that captivate the eyes of many, thats when it all gets intersting. He always had stayed in the back of everything, preferring to see whats ahead of him instead of worrying whats behind him. with the nice solid stone wall behind him, he didnt have to worry about behind him, but when he saw this woman come on stage, he was focused only on her. THe other girls before her where nothing in comparison to her, all the others he just would glance at and look away as they didnt appeal to his interests. But this woman, he felt he had to have her, she had to be his, there was no exception, none!

When the bidding started at 100 bucks he smirked some saying,"eager to sell her off that much?" He raised his hand quickly as his coat hid what was beneath and he spoke loudly but wasnt yelling and said,"I'll triple what your highest bidder can offer for that woman." He meant what he had said, this was the only slave that he had felt so strongly in wanting, and with money not being a issue he was more than willing and able to throw down as much as he needed to get what he wanted, and nobody would stop him.

He wasnt just a rich boy with tons and tons of money to spend, he had spent years learning martial arts, and the ways of a sword. But with him being an american he also knew how to use any gun that he could possibly pick up and use it with deadly precision, but he always preffered the sword since it never jams, runs out of ammo, and isnt loud.

He lowered his arms as he was shure that everyone was looking at him, with his head bent down some he wasnt facing the croud but was still able to see the woman that he wanted. He smiled as he looked up, raising his face to stare down the crowd and asked,"why dont we do this like big boys, and lets raise the stacks. Lets start the bidding at 2.5 million, which is a fraction of a percent that I can throw easily." Smiling as that was a large amount of cash, but like he said, it was nothing, he had tons. But he knew that making a honest offer like that will scare away many, and very few would try to out bid him and if they did then he would raise it again untill he got what he wanted. He looked at the woman on stage and asked,"whats your name miss?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:54 am

With a clenched jaw Jordan listened to the going on's she glared at the crowd, while all the other slaves, mostly new comers cowered and trembled in fear she kept her head up straight almost like she was egging the crowd on. She raised her eye brow at the man that offered so much. "What is his sick game" she mumbled to himself, she had been bought before for a army, she was passed around to a different bed every night, or could be a man that wanted her for something else, she didn't care she wouldn't be broken. She had been in this too long and most were dead in the mind and heart by now but not Jordan, she still had her fire.

She watched the man walk up and half smiled at him. "Ahhh you must be new to this game" She slightly arched as the slavers whip was brought down on her back she turned to the man that had done it. "Please sir may I have another" she snarled the slaver looked at the man. "You sure you want this one? We have some more obedient ones in the back, new ones, ones that you can train and fold into the way you want"

Jordan turned to the new man "The name they give me here is 349, my given name is something that no one will ever know" The slaver laughed. "Jordan, her name was Jordan, but you can chance it to what ever you want, most of them get called slave and nothing more"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:17 am

Noticing the whip as it was drawn, but knowing he was too far away from her to give her a hand, she simply had to take the hit and there was nothing he could do to save her. He propped his foot against the wall and planted his other foot into the ground, leaning down prepping for a assassult stance. He began running, but on the second step that he took he flashed, suddenly dissapearing, and then rapidly reappearing and doing the same thing again. Unknown to most, he was flash stepping, this ability was something that very few knew how to use, or atleast use properly. Being trained this and more as a assasin, he found this naturally easy to do. He got behind Jordan in less than the blink of a eye, drawing the samurai sword while spinning around and thrusting the blade dead into the shoulder of the man who had whipped her. by now everyone's eyes and mind had caught up with what had happened, hearing gasps from the crowd he said to the man,"this blow wont kill you, but you will not be able to use this arm to whip anyone ever again." he pushed the blade deeper into the man before puling it out and saying,"women arent to be abused, there to be treated as a delicacy." He turned to Jordan saying,"if you will come with me, I can promise you better." He gave her his free hand and said,"Its your choice."

He had hoped that his display would have in the very least shown her a few things about how he was as a man and how he felt about a few things, or in the simpliest that he would be able to protect her if the need ever came to power. Waiting for her answer he swung his sword to fling off the blood from the guy he just assassulted and then sheathed it saying,"So what do you say Jordan?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:06 am

Jordan had lied the whip did hurt her, it bite into the skin and she could feel the skin swelling into a nice welt. Well that would go down eventually. She gasped as the man suddenly appeared behind her. He was the one that was willing to part with so much to get her. What was with him, what was his deal? She licked her lips and moved suddenly as the scene played in front of her. She watched the blood but unlike most of the women in the crowd she did not scream or faint she just stood there. She smiled slightly then turned her face to the man.

The lady appeared from behind the curtain and quickly connected a leash to the collar around her neck and throw it at the man. "Here just take her, but don't try selling her back to us when you are finished with her, she is done with us"

Jordan turned to the man. "As you wish" She glared at the man. "Seems like you would be fun"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:41 am

Seeing as they want nothing of her anymore, he quickly grabs the leesh that was just put on her and says,"she wont be returned, i like her too much." Holding th leesh in his hand he says to jordan,"lets go," he leads the way around getting them to a safe and quiet spot. Looking around he had realised he took her to a safe house and said,"didnt realise i was coming here?"

Facing her he slowly moves his hands to her neck, gently feeling her skin as he makes his way up to the coloar before taking it off her and saying,"your not a dog, so i wont treat you as such." Ripping off her clothing he turns heraround so that her back was facing him. It was true he was a bit 1 tracked mind, and heavily focused. He opened a small pot and pulled some of the gel like stuff from it saying,"this will sting, the wound is fresh..." he rubs the solution on her back where she was whipped saying,"good news is u wont scar there..."

After he was done, he turned her around facing him and says to her,"you wont wear slave clothing, you will wear clothes that you like." He hands her a few clothes that where neatly folded and says,"there is ine set of clothes there, till i get u home thats all i got here." He turns his back towards her and unsheathes the sword and starts cleaning it as he says,"whats your last name jordan?" He was shure that all this must be confusing for her, but wanted to rest hef worries but somehow he felt that she had some fight in her left even though he had been so kind to her so far.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Jordan watched what was going on with a look of disinterest on her face. In actuality she was taking stock of everything. This new man infront of her. She raised an eyebrow at his comment of her not being returned. Ahh so he must be single for him to talk like that, she did have some single masters in the past, they never really lasted long, sometimes she was bought by married men because they wanted sex more then their wives. She shook her head again as the man took the leash. Her skin was red and raw underneath her collar but she didn't show a hint of pain on her face.

Turning to the man bleeding on the stage she waved a cheeky good bye. She saunted with the man not really caring what other people thought or said. The woman glared at her jealous that she could show off her body and they all had to hide theirs behind stuffy clothes that went to the ground, up their necks, and to the wrists. Meanwhile Jordan could walk around and show off her body. She used to hate showing off her body but now she flaunted it around

When they stopped she looked around "Hmmm for someone that offered that much for me I would think you lived in a better home" She glared at him as instead of slapping her for her comment he moved his hands to her neck. She couldn't help but have a look of fear cross her eyes as he uncollered her, she was not cut out for the free life she knew that, but she still fought her owners, she had learned that it meant they would keep her around longer. She was about to say something when the clothes were ripped from her she gasped slightly as the air hit her body. Her nipples hardening for the chill. She made no attempt to cover herself but listed to what he was doing.

When he applied the cream her body reacted with a start. She growled "What do you care if it scars? And why did oyu take my collar off without putting yours on there, aren't you afraid that I will escape, with no collar I will never be returned to you"

She took the clothes and groaned. "Wow you must hate my body if you are going to cover it like this" She put the clothes on and pulled at the neck line to make it loser. She tried to move but it was too heavy she looked at him with angry eyes. "I have no last names, for those belong to people that have family"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:20 pm

He raised a eyebrow at her for insulting what she believed to be his home and calmly said,"who said this was the house I live in?" He could see she wasnt used to kindness such as his and didnt know how to handle it, but he only acted in kindness like he has always done with women. Noticing her nipples getting hard, he didnt say anything or act out of desire for her body. He saw her as equal to some degree, and it wasnt the time or place for sex.

He hadnt really looked at her neck untill he saw that she was a but disturbed when he took off the collar. He traced his fingers across her neck, feeling the abuse that had been taken on her. He put more of the cream on her neck than he had did with her back saying to her,"I personally dont mind scars, but a beautiful woman shouldnt carry scars of battle or abuse on her body." He knew it would sting as he put it on her neck, but it was for her own good.

He looked at her for a second when she made the notion of her leaving, with this look in his eye, the kind that shows he needed a woman in his life. Not the look of sexual craving, but the look of true desire. He kisses her on the lips, knowing that this would take her by shock and surprise. He held the kiss for a few seconds before letting go and says,"Im not afraid you will escape, for I hold no chains upon you."

He looks at her shoulder, knowing she would be able to handle it considering all the whip marks she has all over her back. He kisses her neck a few times, tracing each kiss over a certain and perticular part of her shoulder untill he found what he was looking for. Opening his mouth slightly, he bites into her shoulder very gently. But with this bite, only two small fangs pierce the skin and he slowly takes a sip of her blood before giving her a very small trace amount of his venom. He quickly lets the bite go and then licks the fang marks saying to her,"You can always leave my sight, you may go where you please, do what you want, but always know your mine and I can always get where you will be if i need to."

His eyes shifted colors as he spoke, they where turning naturally as her blood was merging with his and causing a chain reaction within his body but he was different from the rest that where similiar to him and his kind, very different.

He looks away as she is getting dressed and says to her,"I give you clothes not to hide your body from me, but to hide your body from the others that may look." He pauses for a second and says lightly,"I like your body alot..." He thinks about her body, beginning to think intimately about her but quickly stops as he soon realises that the blood is talking and not him, when he hears that she has no last name he thinks to himself,"if you become my bride, you will inherit my name as your last name." He opens his inside pocket thats over his heart and places the cloth made of silk that has designs in it thats partially see through around her neck and clips it around her neck saying,"before I bought you, I saw the scars around your neck. I know they wont heal, and if you wish to hide them then your free to do so, I can get more if you like them." He sheathes his sword and puts it back on his waist as he looks at her, not ready to tell her yet anything about him but he was shure that she has some idea but is more convienced that she is confused more than anything by his kindness and the bite that he gave her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:00 am

Jordan raised an eyebrow at this man, so far she had done and said a number of things that would normally end up with a server beating but so far this man had done nothing but tended to her back. She glared up at him as he tended to her neck. She swallowed hard trying to blink away the tears. She bit her lip as he made her comment "Tis the life of a slave master, we are mere property to be treated as our master seem fit" She shrugged and tried not to sure the pain that the rubbing was causing.

She had noticed the look and smiled a wicked smile, ahh so that would be his pushing mark to make him beat her, to talk about leaving, she didn't mind the beatings it showed her how strong her master was and what she was up against it also gave her a strange type of strength it was strange but the more beatings she got the stronger she became, it had driven many of her former masters to sell her because she was unbreakable and seemly un-trainable. Well that hadn't all been bad, some she had figured out and they had figured her out, but that never lasted long she was always sold back. She gasped as she felt him bite her. It was over quickly then she turned to him bringing a hand to her neck. "What..." She glared at him and a glimsp of knowledge came across her face but she shook it off. "No impossible" She sighed "So you put a tracker into me, very smart" She rolled her eyes.

"A slaves body is suppose to be stared at, you are suppose to be proud of what you have and they can not touch" She felt naked without the collar though, she found that a bit strange, years of her wanting it off and now that she didn't have one on she felt unprotected. She did give a small true smile as something else was brought to her neck. "Thank you master" she said softly. There was a softness in her eyes but it was quickly gone and replaced by a hardness and anger.

She was very confused by his words and what he had done to her. She looked around "So are we staying here or leaving?" She was bascally asking him if he expected her to pleasure him right now. She stretched slightly trying to get used to the clothes she looked at him and waited.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:24 am

Shaking his head slowly as she had mentioned a tracker being planted inside her, he touches her cheek saying to her,"not a tracker, i gave you my venom... I can find you by looking for it... " he could tell she was a tough one and he liked it, but part of him thought that maybe she wanted him to beat her. Perhaps it was something she found kinky, enjoyable, or something like that perhaps. He still wouldnt lay a hand on her, she was precious to him and wasnt gonna do something like that to her, unless he had very good reason for laying a hand on her.

Beginning to grow annoyed with her constantly fighting his kindness, when she mentions her body being starred at he grabs her by the arm saying,"if I have you naked, and carry you around.... everyone will look and see my wife's private parts! And I wont allow that!" he let go of her and held his head, he had said wife....wife.... of all words, he just had to use that one. He bit his lip nervously as he tried to clear his head.

He was trying to think when he heard her but in asking if they where gonna leave or stay, he looked at her asking,"are you in a hurry my dear?" He was trying to be kind to her, but at the same time it seemed like she had a plan to piss him off to get a beating. What have they done to this woman to crave such a thing? Or was she just naturally rebellious and thats just how she comes off towards people?

Placing his hand on hers, he looked into her eyes saying,"im a kind and nice person, so please... stop acting like Im gonna return you."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:21 am

"Venom?" She whispered she licked her lips and reached and touched her neck then looked back at him. She blinked and tried to control her breathing this man was something different she just couldn't grasp it yet. She nodded. "Well either way I belong to you know for you to do what ever you want, I escape that means my death, sometimes that is preferable to what I face everyday but that is one thing that I do not know about you yet so for now you have nothing to worry about, for now"

She stiffened as he grabbed her arm but then looked at him. "Wife?" She backed away from him. "What do oyu mean wife, I am your slave maybe you don't understand what you bought, I am a slave your property to use and throw away" She shook her head and brought a hand to her temple she was feeling light headed.

"I just am trying to figure you out, to see what your plans are" She smiled a cheeky smile. "That is if you have one" She looked at him and cocked her head to the side much like a confused puppy. "Again, you will return me they always do but you are unable to return me to that market so we will have to go far away from here, not that is much of a shame."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:44 pm

When she had said Venom, he nodded slowly to confirm what she had said so that she would know it wasnt a word that was mistakenly said or something. Taking her hand into his, he looked at it and then into her eyes saying,"escape only means death if you so choose it." He let go of her hand gently as he looked away as she caught him on when he had said wife, evidently she was against it or atleast she didnt believe that he would or could make her his wife.

His eyes focused on her, almost staring into the depths of her soul. Truely a one thousand yard stare, he had fought many battles, wars and many things in between but this was a face showing he was serious and dedicated to the goal at hand. Hearing her views on slaves, he quickly reached up, swung his hand at her but before he was about to hit her he then stopped. Letting only the wind hit her that he had stirred up, he then gently put his hand on her cheek saying,"that may be what they taught you, they may have taught you that being beaten is a good thing, but your now gonna live a new life. Your not expendable, your not trash and your shure as hell not a blood rag so stop thinking that im gonna fuck and dump you." He kept his eyes on her as he continued,"if what you say is true, by me owning you then i can do what I want with you. So if I choose to marry you then that is my choice, is it not?" Using his mind to defeat her rebellious side to use her own words against her.

THere was more than one way to break through someone's barrier's, and dedicated brute force wasnt always the option. He stood slowly saying,"I dont plan, I make my moves according to whats on the field..." seeing her head cocked to the side, her long hair draped to the side revealing her neck as the sun light gleemed on it as his eyes where all on her. He touched her lips with his finger and said,"Your a very beautiful woman, and I know that you know it. I wouldnt ever return such a beautiful rose as this, especially after I had the pleasure of taking it for my own." He put the samurai sword on his back but upside down so that the handle was facing the ground but it wouldnt come out unless he pulled it.

reaching out to her he gives her his hand as he says,"its time for us to go."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:08 pm

It couldn't be. He couldn't be...no they were tales made up to scare children from going out past dark. To explain the disappearances of the animals or people. The stories were meant to scare the children and well her, she had been threatened to be locked outside so his kind would find her. She looked up at him still and licked his lips. "You are trying to tell me that you are a..." She paused and shook her head no it couldn't be they didn't exists.

She didn't even blink as his hand was brought to her face. Her body only stiffened a little. She did blink when he stopped. She glared as he lightly touched her. "I can find out everything I need to know about my masters in one beating, how much control they have or do not have, what their bottons are, so much to learn" She smirked at him the frowned. What was coming over her, she had reveled so much to this man normally she wouldn't have said anything to her masters like what she had told him. Was he controlling her mind? No that was impossible too. She shrugged to his words. "If that is really want you want it is your right" She was still unsure about this man.

Once he called her beautiful she stiffened, only one other master had said that to her, she had loved her, he had even freed her, then he died when their home was raided and she was taken again and sold. There was hurt in her eyes then and unshed tears clouded her eyes she brushed them away angrily and stared at him about to stay something but then he said it was time to go. "Lets go then" She said angrily. How dare he use that L word so quickily. Damn him to hell!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:08 pm

watching her eyes, he could tell she was confused about what he was or atleast what he could possibly do. When she had looked at him right after he licked her lips and asked him a unfinished sentence, he only smiled at her. He wasnt gonna tell her everything, atleast not yet.

Seeing that she didnt budge as he nearly hit her, thats when he then knew she was really tough mentally. Probably from the repeated abuse that she had recieved over the years. Seeing that she was mad that he hadnt hit her kinda upset him. Thinking she would be greatful for his kindness, but instead she continued to provoke it.

With him standing he was ready to go, and since they traveled light speed wouldnt be a issue. When she got snappy at him after he had said it was time to go, he growled very faintly. Part of him was hungry, and the other part was getting mad at her for her being the way that she is. He turned and faced her saying,"its time you learn your place!" speaking with his voice slightly different, he pinned her against the wall very aggressively and rough but made shure nothing would be behind her to hurt her. Extending his fangs to there full length he bit into her shoulder and started feeding, the blood seemed to calm him and his hunger but he was so hungry and would need more than the little sip that he had earlier in the day.

After a few minutes he stopped feeding from her, knowing the amount he took would make her weak and possibly shut her up but not kill her. He stopped the bite mark from bleeding and put her over his shoulder, carrying her as he begins to leave as he says,"maybe now you will behave, and I hope that you learned what you wanted to know." Wiping his mouth so that there would be no blood on his face, he walks down the way to his main house. After walking for about 30 minutes, he finnally gets there. Walking to the master bedroom where he sleeps, he lays her on his bed saying,"this is our bed, so relax and let the blood come back to your brain." He turned away and stopped with his back towards her, turning his head some towards her direction saying,"dont make me angry when im hungry, I loose some of my self control." telling her this he had hoped that she would take his advice and use it well but at the same time after he said it he had the feeling that she would use it against him to her benifit to get what she wants of him.

He walks to the couch thats in his bedroom, slightly staggering from the blood that he just drank. Without her weight on his shoulder he felt off balance and with the blood effects kicking in he knew he needed to lay down and rest before he passes out.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Feeling her body slammed up against the wall her heart quickened. And all the air left her lungs. The pain was immediate and intense but she didn't make a sound apart from the gasp of her air leaving her.

So she had found his trigger. She knew where not to go now, was it that hard for him to figure out that she didn't like not knowing what could cause a beating but rather provoke them relentlessly the first day to learn. She would be able to be more of herself now, still full of fire and spite but she knew how far she could push.

She barely had time to regain her breath when she felt the fangs in her shoulder she gasped and her knees went weak. She would have fallen but for him holding her up. Tears sprang in her eyes and they clouded over. She slumped down nearly unconscious as he put her over his shoulder. She felt cold and scared now. She didn't like being afraid.

When they made it to his house and he put her on the bed she wanted to be under the blankets but didn't even have that strength. She swallowed and looked at him as he turned away. She heard his words but with the last ounce of strength she had she curled into a ball and shuddered. Her mind was in a fog but she heard the words. Maybe she would use that against him. This wasn't so bad, least he seemed to leave her alone.

She heard him stagger and weakly turned on the bed to him. "Lay down before you fall down fool" She whispered out too weak to do anything else. She didn't like being weak but she now knew what her new master was and what she was up against. She sighed and closed her eyes fighting to stay awake since she didn't know what this master was going to do if she fell asleep in this state.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:53 pm

He turned sharply towards her as she commanded him, even if it was in the best intrests for him, he didnt like it. He turned facing her, focused entirely on her he staggered back to her. what was only a mere few feet felt like miles. Once he touched the bed, he got on it with her after taking off his shoes by kicking them off his feet. He grabbed her with one arm as he wrapped the blanket over them and held her tightly whispering,"I need your warmth," as soon as he closed his eyes he passed out. His face was buried in her neck aiming down towards her chest some, every time he exhaled the air would gently touch her chest. She has no idea what he has in store for her, perhaps this was a good thing.

Sleeping soundly through the night, he holds her calmly while feeling relaxed. For the first time in years, he didnt toss and turn like normal. Instead his body was focused on hers, enjoying the warmth of a woman. But if only she would let him enjoy her love aswell.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:22 pm

She didn't even have the strength to turn over as she heard him come closer. She watched out of the corner of her eyes as he made it to the bed. She eyed him wondering what the heck was wrong with him. She couldn't help but sigh as he wrapped the blanket around her. She was freezing or at least felt like it. She was mistaken when he touched her she felt like she had been burned he was so cold she shuddered as he stole the last bit of heat she had.

She listened to him fall asleep and sighed in relief. If he was what she thought then he wouldn't be sleeping, they didn't sleep right? She sighed again she really had no idea, she assumed they could sleep. She did not sleep though even though she wanted to but with him holding her so tight she felt like she was bound in the chains again and just couldn't relax.

Slowly the colour returned to her face as her body replenished the blood that she lost. She looked around she assumed this man wouldn't have a pet, her master, the one that had loved her and had freed her let her have a cat she missed her cat. A little stripped thing, she wondered how that cat was. She shook her head. "Pointless reminiscing Jordan just deal with the here and now" She muttered to herself.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:31 pm

He released his grip on her as he actually slept, allowing her to move some if she so chose to. With him laying so close to her, he could feel her body heat coming back to her and moans softly from the warmth increasing. She may or may not be freezing, but from the outside she felt as if she was a warm blanket and he was enjoying it to the fullest.

Hearing her speak, he wakes up slightly. His eyes opening and looking at her cleavage and whispers,"are you ok my love?" His mind wasnt with him, he felt as if he was dreaming and with the woman of his dreams. Essentially he was talking in his sleep with his eyes opened and looking at her chest. He yawned and his fangs where still exposed from earlier, the shirt and all he had on was begining to bother him alot so he ripped it off him and placed his bear chest against hers as he moaned softly.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:08 am

Once he relaxed slightly Jordan found it easier to relax but she still didn't sleep. She didn't sleep much when she was newly with a master. She turned her head and breathed in deep. She then looked over any him. Okay she he wasn't the worst looking, he was easy on the eyes but she couldn't handle getting close again, she still missed her master that she had been in love with she shook her head again mentally yelling at herself.

When he spoke she jumped slightly "Nothing master just talking to myself sorry I woke you" Her voice was void of any emotions. She licked her lips and hopped that she fooled him. It was stupid for her to want a pet. She noticed the fangs and swallowed hard. That had scared her more then being beaten, she really had a fear that he would kill her.

She watched as he ripped the shirt of and raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:29 am

Feeling dazed from what felt like a dream, he moves some so he can face her and calmly says,"your lying lover, whats wrong?" He then kisses her on the lips, just letting there lips touch but nothing more. He pulls away the kiss and looks into her eyes, then kisses her again but this time when he kisses her he starts making out with her as he holds her gently by her hip. The fangs slowly went away as he kissed her over and over, he pulled from the kiss once more and started kissing her neck in a almost seductive manner knowing she may like this thinking she was his lover.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:02 am

Jordan glared at him how did he know that she was lying? She was about to answer him then she felt his lips on her. She stiffened underneath him as he kissed her over and over. She knew her place so reacted with him. Letting soft whimpers of what would seem like pleasure out. She closed her eyes and tried to think about her other master. This wasn't too bad she guessed, better then what was to come, if he was what she thought, the smell of the blood that would come when he broke the membrane deep inside of her he would likely go crazy.

As he moved down to her neck she readied herself to be bitten again but he kissed her. She was certain that this man was crazed why would he want her for this. She kept silent though and played the part, not wanting to anger him, least not till she was feeling 100% again. She put her hand to his head and gently played with his hair. She still didn't speak though.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:11 am

Feeling her play with his hair, he was still kissing her neck but had actually woke up. Noticing what he was doing he stopped and said,"im sorry, did I do anything to hurt you?" When he was asleep, he was someone else but when he was awake he was a entirely different person. it was as if the sleep made him very calm and mellow which allowed him to be like someone's lover. but when awake he was defensive and kind. He looked at her eyes as she rubbed his hair and asked,"are you a virgin?" He randomly asked her, it wasnt intentional. it kinda just came out randomly.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:22 am

When ne woke up just jumped. She looked at him with narrowed eyes "No you did not hurt me, what is going on?" She swallowed hard and then sat up at his question she didn't look at him. "Physically yes" She sighed "Virgins sell for more money so every time I am sold back I get an operation to make me like a virgin again, the operation is hell but it makes more money, men like to think that they have been the first man to claim a woman, plus the operation makes us tighter she that makes it better" She paused "For the men"

She glared at him. "So how can you sleep, I thought your kind, if you are what I think you are, didn't sleep?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:31 am

Seeing that she was a bit disturbed, he rubbed her shoulders trying to comfort her. she had many questions, and was confused about alot of things. He touches her by her breast, doing it on purpose. Trying to get her attention to calm her down he says,"Im a vampire, but im only half vampire. My human half needs the human traits and respects." Hearing her speak about sex he pulls her to him saying,"please, if you speak about such things my cravings will grow and I will want the things you speak of." He caught himself rubbing her sex with his hand, but quickly stops. He looks away and says,"you make me want you alot...when i first saw you, i had to have you. Now that I have you here, im afraid ill do something to loose you."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:01 am

Feeling him rub her shoulders she winced she was so tight and her shoulders and back were full of knots. The simple touch that she knew he likely meant for comfort was causing her pain but she did her best to hide it. As he touched her breast she turned to him. She listened to his words then nodded. "Alight" she said softly. "So my new master is a half Vampire, that is a new one.

She stiffened again as he pulled her closer. She sucked in her breath feeling his hand there. She looked at him. "Clearly you don't understand" She was trying to be civil to him. "Now if you are a half vampire you have been around for a long time, you can only lose me one way and that is to sell me back, you own me until my death, since you can't die, or you sell me" She looked at him. "You have the right to do what ever you want to me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next