The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A slave forever more ((private!))

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A slave forever more ((private!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A slave forever more ((private!))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:18 am

Hearing different noises she slowly walked to the window again just in time to see him pin her down. She heard the screams and couldn't help but cover her ears. She watched as he picked her up and carried her back to the Mansion. This man confused her so much, he hurt a vampire, she only assumed that is what that woman was because any human would not be able to do that but then it looked like he had tended to her, and wanted to care for her. She shook her head. It was all to confusion. Her cat was cuddled on the bed and she was about to lie down since she had not gotten any sleep in nearly a week.

That wasn't meant to be though just as she had laid down she heard her name being called she sighed and petted her cat then sighed again and went to the door and opened it. "Yes Master?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A slave forever more ((private!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A slave forever more ((private!))

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:27 am

Seeing her as he laid there, he breathed slightly heavy from being tired and suffering from the bloodloss. the wound had stopped bleeding, all that his body had to do now was to recover, he lifted his arm slightly showing he was inviting her to him as he kindly said,"will you sleep with me dear?" He had meant to litterally sleep and didnt intend on anything else and hoped that she knew that as well. There was obviously some kind of ice between them and he was wanting and trying to break it so that they could get closer like he wanted originally of her.

He patted the bed softly showing that it was soft and cozy, he yawned slightly and showed his fangs but quickly put a hand over his mouth and said,"Pay no mind to them, I wont Bite you again.... Not unless I have your permission." He meant what he had said, he had meant it all the way from the beginning when he first met her and since then. He just didnt know when she would finally see him for what he is trying to show her as him being.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:17 pm

Gasping slightly seeing him lying on the bed she went to the bath room and got some cloth and got it wet, she walked to the bed and softly cleaned him up. This was a part of the job. To care for him and treat him he when he was injured. She looked at him. "Why did you do that? She would be more your type" She said then she went back to the water rinsed the rags then looked at him. "One moment the kitten shouldn't be alone"

She walked into the other room picked up the kitten then returned to him. She laid down beside him and although she was stiff she could feel her eyelids getting heavier. It had been too long without sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:23 pm

He laid there weakly from the exhaustion as he watched her wipe him some to get him cleaned up. "I did that because im in love with you, your like my own personal brand of heroine." He bit his lip slightly as she left, but when she came back he kissed her on the lips saying,"lets sleep, she will be fine alone. I wanna spend time alone with you." Wrapping his arm around her he starts to fall asleep with her there before him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 am

Hearing that he was in love with her she stiffened all the colour left her face and she swallowed hard. She then licked her lips smiled and shook her head. "You are just tired master I do think you need to get some sleep" She only relaxed when she felt him fall asleep she then sighed and although he had said that he only wanted just her he was asleep so she was fine with keeping the cat.

She let the cat fall asleep on her stomach and finally fell into a light sleep. She would awaken at any moment for she was not relaxed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:19 am

He laid his arm over her while sleeping and cradled into her softly while he slept, his body holding onto hers while sleeping. (sorry this is so short, im not good with sleep scenes Razz)
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:59 am

Waking with a start as he put his arm on her. She soon relaxed and went back to sleep. She awoke with the sun, or at least she thought it was and looked around. She hopped that she had woken up before him.

((Normally you can speed through till morning))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:46 pm

He woke as his arm fell off her and hit the bed, yawning he stretched some and said,"hello my love," pulling her to him he kisses her on the neck and the lips smiling since he was happy that she slept with him. He hugs her deeply saying,"thank you for last night, and thanks for sleeping with me," He kisses her again on the lips but this time the kiss was stronger and different than before, this one showed that his body craved her as his soul mate.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Sighing softly that she had awoken before he did she that should be good. She turned to him as he pulled her to him. She had no choice but to kiss him back she had training for this and acted the part well.

She opened her eyes softly to see what he was doing. With him being half vampire could her body handle what he would want?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:54 pm

After he kissed her, he felt her kiss him back. His mind began running, trying to understand all that was taking place. Was she beginning to care for him like he has been for her this whole time? was she only following training as a slave? and if she did anything would it be of her own free will and out of the honesty of her heart? As she kissed him back, he kissed her again. THe kiss that she gave him sent chills down his spine an dmade him want more of them, his body pulling towards her, he moved his hand to her hip and pulls her to him so that their bodies are touching as he kisses her, beginning to make out with her as his body seems to act naturally.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Jordan knew that she had him. This was all fake to her, she had blocked off her heart when her kind master had died. She moaned into his kiss. She noticed that he was getting into the kiss so she had no choice really but to get into it too.

She arched and rubbed herself into him. "Mmmm master" She said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:09 pm

He loved the feel of her kiss on his lips, it was making him want more but even though he wanted more when he heard her speak, he stopped. She referred to him as her master, and no matter how much he wanted her to act of freewill and be free, she seemed dead set on being a slave with a closed off heart. He had bit his lip when she rubbed against him, but stopped her as he said,"I told you, I want you to do what you feel is right. Your lying to yourself and me right now." He got up, and drank a blue vial trying to stop thinking of her intimately to control his sexual desires but the thoughts where there even though he was trying to control himself.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:32 pm

She moved against him more thinking it was what he wanted but when he got up and spoke she got defensive again and jumped out of the bed. "You telling me to be like that, to stop thinking like this is like me telling you to stop being a vampire." She glared at him. "If you want to wait till it feels right you will have a long wait"

She glared at him and stormed off, wanting him to chase her and beat her, anything was better then this confusion.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:41 pm

The thoughts in his head where strong, too strong. But as she snapped at him, he only replied in anger,"you fucking bitch,"she had triggered yet another knerve, which she seemed good at. He quickly followed her, using his speed he chased her and pinned her to what he soon realised was a couch. He knew she probably wanted him to beat her, but he could only think of one thing and with nice being thrown out the window. He kisses her passionately as he frantically pulls on her clothes trying to get them free of her, he even takes off the neck cloth that he had given her. He kisses her neck knowing it would hurt her from the scars but he thought she needed some tough love to put her in her place so that she may finnally behave like a woman.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:09 am

She heard his angry response and smiled to herself. Yes now what she was used to. Beatings, rapings, pain and fear something that she was used to and she could use the hatred to keep her going. She heard him behind her but knew with his speed it wouldn't be too long before he would catch up to her. And it wasn't. He caught her and next thing she knew she was on the couch

She tried to fight him as he ripped her clothes off. She really begain fighting when he touched her neck she couldn't even stop the tears flowing from her face but she continued to fight him "Is that all you got dear master?" She teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:50 am

He continued pulli g and tearing at her clothes that he had gave to her, his body was just reacting to the moment as his mind was clustered full of rage and thoughts. He just wanted her to love him so that he would stop feeling lonely but she continues to fight him all the time. Once he gets her naked he starts taking off his clothes but she starts hitting him, pinning her down he said to her,"I want you to love me, but you wont be free like I tell you to be... so ill treat you like a slutty slave." Her attacks angered him even further as he stripped entirely while holding her down while revealing his body to her. He laid his chest on hers as he looked directly in her eyes, annoyed that she was provoking him. He knew that she knew what he was about to do, and yet she seemed to incourage it. He begins rubbing his cock against her warmz and soft pussy, using it to stimulate her and him while he said,"if you wont love me normally, ill teach you to love me one way or another to get the intimacy from you." He kisses her on the lips passionately as he toys with her body.
(If you dont like it when I use words like pussy, cock and such let me know and ill use soft words like sex, and private)
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:37 pm

She continued to fight him, which was very comical since even though for a human she was strong but she was fighting against a half breed. She grinned at him once he was naked. "Hmmm lets see how big you are" She continued to taunt him. She stiffened at the "L" word. She got really violent then fighting him with all his might only earning herself bruises on her knuckles. "I will never love again, my love died, he freed me and look at me now, I am nothing without the collar, only then do I have the protection" She whatched as he stripped and although she found him pleasing to the eyes she wasn't about to let him know that.

"Some me what you got" She paused and then laughed "Half breed"

((All words are fine don't worry))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:50 pm

She was provoking him further and further, there was a point in his mind where he was faultering and beginning to change his mind about not taking her, but that was untill she pushed him even further. She wanted to see how big he was, so he was gonna give her what she wanted. Angry with her, he pulled down his pants quickly showing that he wasnt wearing any boxers and that he was already hard. He wasnt the biggest, nor was he the smallest, being 9 inches long he took his cock in his hand and said,"this enough to break that hard ass shell of yours?" Not only was he of average length but he was also a little thick in the girth section. Taking her statement of her claiming to never love again, he pulled her to him saying,"I will teach you to love again, people die and you get over it." He was being cold not that he was cold hearted but because he was angry and in his train of throught he was speaking the truth. He put his cock at her folds, rubbing the two together for a few moments smiling as she had told him to show her what he has got, he then pushed his cock in her folds when she called him a half breed. As soon as He started pushing his sex in her, he wrapped his arms under her back, grabbing her shoulders so that he can get a good grip and leverage on her. Once he was completely inside her, he looked her in the eyes saying,"Then you will have your collar, and will be my slave and will have to earn your freedom as I will have to earn your love. Till then, your my personal sex slave starting now." He kisses her intimately on the lips showing his sexual interest in her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:01 am

Jordan didn't care that she was provoking him. She needed to get passed this first time. The fear of the pain that was to come was her undoing. She just wanted to get it over with. She laughed as she saw his cock. "Hmmm seen better, but then seen worse I suppose" She laughed at then shrugged her shoulders at his question. "Nothing will break me" She told him. Her voice void of all emotions.

She wanted nothing more then to slap him as he spoke of her old master. She shook her head. "You will have my body and my life but you will never have my heart" As he broke her thin membrane she cried out her whole body tense and stiff as he started to kiss her. She let the tears flow from her face. She was tense wondering what he would do smelling the blood from her. Maybe kill her.

She looked him in the eyes, her own trying to mask the pain and fear that she was feeling to see if she could read his eyes to get a hint.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:41 am

With him inside her, she was still provoking him further. Her laughter didnt last long as he pushed himself deep in her, he could smell the blood coming from her as he broke her membrane. He thought it was cute that she had cried out as he broke it, he had the feeling that she wanted him to do this as if to mark her as his slave so that nobody else could take her from him and he was more than willing to do so now that she had brought anger to him.

Hearing that she had seen better and seen worse, he smiled saying,"good enough to make you cry out," he was still being cold towards her as he had full intentions of breaking her and making her his own personal love pet. A love pet that was more than just sex, but litteral in the word love. He wanted her to love him so that he could have a companion, but first he had to break her to show his dominance and maybe then she would submit to his desires.

He grabbed her breast roughly, just enough to cause just a little bit of pain to show that he is the one in power while saying,"do you fear me? Do you fear dying by me?" He repeated pushed and pulled his sex in and out of her, making shure to not take it out all the way as he focused on looking her dead in the eyes as he showed no emotion.

Still showing no emotion he looked her in the eyes while asking,"wont you be my lover? and not just my slave?" He truely wanted her to be his, not just from the slave prospective but also as his lover and companion and now that he has marked her with his sex, she was dedicated as his slave. If he gave her his seed, then she would definately be his and nobody could take her from him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:48 am

Jordan relaxed a little when he didn't seem like he was going to react to the blood. She started to fight him more as he continued the insult. She sneered at him. "Let make you bleed and see if you would cry out" She smiled a wicked smile "Oh I forgot you are a half breed so I don't you have feelings other then hungry and anger oh and horney, hmmm guess that is all males"

She turned glared at him at his question and she slapped him across the face, even though she knew that he could punish her severely for hitting him she didn't care. "Stop saying that word it does not exists" She gasped "You know even if you pour your seed in me I am unable to give you a child with out a painful surgery to remove the instrument in me." She scoffed "No of course you don't you are still new to all of this" She yawned trying to mask the discomfort. "You almost done?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Hearing that she wanted to make him bleed didnt bother him but when she slapped him accross the face, she had cut him and he bled only for a second before it rapidly healed over. He smiled at her, almost in a loving manner and said,"pain is temporary, even the wounds are temporary for me. But you on the other hand..." suddenly he pushes himself hard inside her knowing that he would have caused her a great deal of pain considering she wasnt fully adjusted to him yet and continued his sentence that he had left off earlier,"the pain lasts alot longer, and your wounds stay open for a lot longer." He smiled knowing that she didnt have the ability to heal like he does.

He was annoyed that she believed he only had 3 emotions, which where all wrong. He was trying to show her how he feels about her but at the same time he was in a cloud that he couldnt see past when it comes to her, which partly was why he liked her so much. That fighting spirit, almost animal like.

He smiled as he had hit a knerve with her, she obviously didnt like the word love and didnt believe in it so he decided to rub it in her face anyways,"what word? Love? Lover?" he said as he smiled kindly towards her while continuing to use her body for his own pleasure and to make her his sex slave. Hearing her speak about his seed, he raised a eyebrow slightly and said to her,"oh so you think I wouldnt put you through that painful surgery? Besides I can give you my seed all you want and you wont get pregnant since your human and im vampire, i would have to convert you first to get you pregnant, but till then your my little play doll."

He saw that she was yawning, but he could easily tell that she was faking it and must have been using it to conceal something, but he ignored it and acted like he didnt notice by saying,"Im just getting started my play doll." licking her neck and trailing his fangs down her neck showing that if she didnt take him as his lover, that he would take her as his personal sex doll and feed from her when ever he wanted.

((sorry for the post delay, I'm plotting something that involves the woman that he had saved even though she attacked him Very Happy))
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:02 am

Seeing that she had cut him a smug look crossed her face. Well that was until he healed quickily she growled at him and licked her lips. She arched her back out and let out a scream as he pushed himself in her body was rigid in pain and just bite down on her lips so hard it bled. She turned her face from him just wanting him to be done she he would leave her alone.

"Sure I think your seed are just duds" She said in a voice that was void of all emotions she raised her own eyebrow still trying to mask the pain. "Sure you would like the painful surgery." She had the surgery once, when her last owner was in the process of freeing her, but she had to have it again before she was sold. "I will never bring a child into this world with you" She glared at him hoping to hit his nerve. "Half breed"

She turned her face again as he licked her neck and dragged his fangs on her. She groaned and although it caused her agony she tightened her pussy muscles on his cock to hopefully make him finish quicker.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:27 am

Her scream didnt faze him, instead he continued on as if nothing happened. Almost in a boasting manner he smiles right afterwards saying,"whats wrong? Cant handle a dick little girl?" Trying to piss her off as much as she was him, but had a feeling he wasnt as good at it as her. He got annoyed again as she called him a half breed right after telling him she wont give hik kids. He grabbed her shoulders tightly and started to thrust hard and rapidly trying to hurt her untill he felt her walls tighten. He then moaned deeply as it felt very good but not enough to make him cum. As a second effect he licked her lips, taking the blood that was there and kisses her intimately while still ravishing her body as his own personal intimate playdoll.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:17 pm

She snarled at him. "You put the little before the wrong word there, its a little dick" She smiled. Two could play at the anger game. She grunted as he grabbed her shoulders and started to thrust harder. She swallowed harder and licked her lips. "Is that all you got?"

When he moaned she laughed. "Ahh nice moan there" She would have gone on more but he started to assalt her with his lips. She tried to turn away but then just returned this kiss. She figured if she played along she could get him to finish and he would leave her the hell alone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next