The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A slave forever more ((private!))

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A slave forever more ((private!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A slave forever more ((private!))

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:30 am

He looks at her as she spoke, she had a point. she was his to do with as he pleased and she couldnt leave. He kisses her on the lips saying,"I want you to be my lover, and if you so choose to be my lover, I will treat you properly and love you with all that I got." He kisses her on the lips some and says,"what if I could make it so you never die?"

His hand waundered down to her sex again, beginning to rub it slowly but this time intending to actually do it, testing her as he rubs it while looking in her eyes. Wanting to see what she says and or does and says to her,"you may be my salve, but your still human... I want you to do what you feel like, kinda like reacting to my movements or something or doing what you feel is right."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

A slave forever more ((private!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A slave forever more ((private!))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:05 pm

At his words pain flashed across her face to turned her head. Her voice was a mere whisper, "Please anything but that" She couldn't handle that again, not this soon, one of her masters loved her, promised they would be together for life, then he died, least she didn't have to worry with this one. She allowed him to kiss her and played the part kissing back and rubbing her arms.

"Why would you do that so soon, you don't know anything about me, but that you own me" She arched her hips up as he played with her folds. She cocked her head to the side. "Ahh so you are the natural type, you like things to be true, I can play that" She made her eyes soften and smiled at him. "Feels good master" She whispered her voice dripping in lust. She knew all the parts and no one ever knew if she was faking it or not.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 pm

noticing her fear, he was able to tell that she had been hurt in the past by something similiar to what he had offered her. Offering her his love and for her to be equal as he, but she was terrified of it, so he wouldnt push too hard about it. As he kissed her, he had noticed that she was returning the kiss as well.

"I would do that because I knew you where the one for me the moment I saw you," he said as he looked at her eyes. He was reading her like a book, but having a hard time with some readings at the same time. Hearing that she can play the natural type, he growled very faintly at her as he had a feeling she was faking the sounds of pleasure according to what she had just said and the serious attitude change that he wasnt expecting. He liked how she sounded in her time of need, but he wanted the sound to be honest and real, not faked like this.

Continuing to rub her folds, he stares into her eyes while saying,"your horrible at faking it, Im not even doing much of anything yet and your already moaning like a whore to please a man." He was older than her, way older. So he knew the tricks and turns, some where used on him and some he just knew. He kept rubbing her sex while saying,"I dont want you to fake anything with me, and i dont want you to act the part of anything. I want you to actually do, feel, and say what you think is right and not fear what the consequence is." He pulled down the panties that she wore and said,"now, lets see if they become genuine or continued lies?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:46 pm

"Why would you want me?" She asked softly. She thought that she had fooled him, he seemed to enjoy the kissing she thought she had really had this man fooled, she had done it with every other man in her life. Why not they paid for pleasure. He seemed to like the real thing, some preferred that she lay there and not say a word, some liked her to fight everytime, they could only get off if she was scared and hurt, or least that is what they saw.

She glared at him as he outed her. She swallowed hard. "Well I am a whore" she said coldly. "Its what happens when you are what I am" She then smiled. "So you think you know me? How can you be sure that I am not faking it?" She winked then and laid back. "Then make me enjoy it if that is what you want, or I could just get you off then you can get some more rest" She hadn't slept in three days but she wouldn't sleep until she knew what he would do with her if she slept.

"So what will it be master?" She asked in a cold voice just wanting this to be over with, she was too tired and hungry and just run down he was too much to take in.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:56 pm

"I want you because a woman like you has shown that you can take the bad, and still end up looking and being good no matter how bad they put you down. I need a woman thats strong, and your strong." When she admitted that she is a whore, he tries to lighten the mood by saying,"if your a whore, then I am one myself." Taking her hint about rest, he uncovered the both of them saying,"Lets get you something to eat, I forget that you will need food unlike me." He covers her body with a fine silk robe and says,"I can take you to the kitchen if you want to get something to eat, or we can sleep and eat when you get up in the morning. The choice is up to you my love." He kisses her on the lips as they lay there in the bed still, ready to do either. with his hand on the blanket he will be able to recover them in no time at all. or if she wanted to eat then he would be able to get up easily and help her get something to eat.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Jordan stared at him. "Of course I am strong, if not I would have died" She just couldn't wrap her mind around this man and it was really gritting on her nerves. She raised an eyebrow at his whore comment. She had a nasty question for him but was just tired and she wasn't sure she would be able to handle him draining her again. She took the robe and wrapped it around her body. She looked at him. "So you don't eat food, so why would you have any? And what do you feed from?"

She shook her head. "Again, you have to get used to this slave thing, you do not serve me I serve you" She was unsteady on her feet as she stood. She brought a hand to her head as she had a black out. She shook her head as the vision finally returned she walked to the door and then turned to him. "Guess you don't need anything" She was still very pale and dizzy but she attempted to continue the walking.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:33 pm

annoyed that she continued fighting him, but at the same time he was happy that she had her spirit still. He stood up when she got up and went to her side saying,"My servants are human, so naturally they need food. As for myself, well... I normally feed from a select few that allow me to do so. I dont steal it if thats what your asking." Looking away he mumbles,"your the only exception in the last 78 years."

Looking at her annoyed that she was still fighting him, he got a idea and said to her,"then how about this!? Serve me by doing what I want of you, what I want of you is to have free will to do what you want, keep fighting and I will chain you or something." He stayed close to her as she walked, making shure she wouldnt get hurt or anything. He knew she was weak, when he fed from her he had counted on it so that he could move her without any difficulty but it was now beginning to become a issue but with food and rest she would feel better.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:14 pm

"So you have more servants?" She said bitterly. Licking her lips she sighed. "Well least I know I wont starve" She tried to walk again but he seemed hell bent on stopping her. Did he want her to beg? She would go hungry before she did that. She could go weeks with out food, her body was used to it. She turned to him as he admitted his little secret. "Oh lucky me so I was your slump buster?" She paused "So you don't feel from animals?" Maybe there was hope for her to have a little kitty, she doubted it though, didn't want to risk it, not with what he was, he would likely hurt the cat to teach her a lesson.

She couldn't help but laugh as he mentioned chains she moved her clothes she he could see her ankles, there was a deep scare in a chain link pattern "Oh you mean like this?" Or maybe you prefer ropes, they burn more if I struggle, you can not scare me, but a order is a order, so where do I get food since I haven't eaten in 4 days, makes me seem weaker for the auction"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:01 pm

He was growing tired of her fighting him, trying only to give her everything he could but she still fights him. Telling her he hadnt fed off the unwilling in almost 80 years was more like a confession to her, not something to brag about but the way she said something about it seemed as if she was egging him on, as if she was challenging him or testing him trying to find his breaking point. When she got off the topic, and talked about animals it felt like his mind started clearing and he replied to her,"I dont feed from animals, I love Sarah too much to do that to her or any other animal." He was talking about his feline female cat but didnt go and say anything past that.

Seeing her show off the scars from being chained and tied up angered him. He knew she was doing this to make him angry and push his limits, the more he was nice to her, the more she was mean. THis cycle has to stop he thought, grinning slightly in a evil manner when she said he couldnt scare her. The part of him thats half vampire starts to take control, with that side being very close to evil he brodsides her with his arm, slamming her into the wall and rapidly gets in front of her. His eyes where entirely different than before, this time they had no color, no pupil, nothing to show the eye at all, instead the eyes where white.

THis was a part of him that he tried to lock and seal away but this woman was able to pick and pull at everything he tried creating untill she unlocked his most inner and violent self. KNowing that he would have hurt her, even if she tries to play it off, he holds her down saying,"Im gonna have fun with you, lots of fun!" The Nice part of him wasnt there anymore, it was buried deep within him. Could she find it and bring him back or would she provoke him further to seek more to test him?
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Jordan smiled the look that crossed his face. He was close to the point she could tell. But how much more could she push him? She couldn't help but sigh in relief when hearing he didn't feed off of animals maybe there was hope for her to find a stray cat or something to talk too, to cuddle with to help her feel more at ease. Was that so much to ask for? She was going to ask who or what Sarah was but it was then that she noticed the change in him.

His eyes were changing she gasped as she was broadsided she looked up at him. Okay when he was like this he did scare her a little. She looked up at him and noticed the eyes. "Okay well that is a bit creepy" She had to concede a little she reached up and touched his hair this had worked the last time lets see if it works this time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:04 am

When she touched his hair, he growled atfirst but soon stopped as it was very relaxing to him and very calming. He leans into her, accepting her touch and burying his face into her neck as he pants softly while his body adjusts to him calming down. Massive amounts of heat comes from him as his body is burning off the excess energy it doesnt need. He looks at her feeling weak and saying,"Lets get yous omething to eat."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:16 pm

Sighing as he growled, she wondered if this would be better. She didn't know what was better him being gentle reminding her of what she lost or if he lost it and killed her. But for whatever reason she didn't want this man to have to live his entire life knowing that had let this part of him take over and had killed her.

She watched as he began to burry is face into his neck. She winced slightly as he brushed up against the raw open wound of her neck. She began to sweat from the massive heat coming off of him and to her. She could tell that he was weak so she basically carried him up to the bed. "Master you are to weak, I am a mere human if you injury yourself I will not be able to help you" Her voice was soft this time. Her eyes were still full of fire but there was a hint of fear there.

She backed away from him and didn't show him her back until she was at the stairs. She then made it down the stairs and just be a fluke she found the kitchen she looked around and decided on making a sandwich. She brought out the bread and cheese and other fillings. She made it then cleaned up. As she was washing the dishes, she always cleaned up before she ate she cut her finger. She gasped and brought it quickly to her mouth to stop the bleeding it wasn't that bad but she still looked around to see if he was around. Her sandwhich was still sitting at the table uneaten as she cleaned up the kitchen with one hand scared to take the other one out of her mouth.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:37 am

As she carried him to the bedroom, he didnt resist her. HIs body was weak, and it seemed like she knew but wasnt pushing the subject. Her tone was different, it changed and the new tone he found it made her very pretty but he could sense trace elements of fear in her voice. He weakly held his arms out to her as if to call for a hug but instead she left slowly.

He was laying there, calming down, and venting off the heat that was being released. Then the smell of blood hit him very hard, he could smell it even though it was only a second. He got up from the bed, and started walking trying to find her, but as he walked he staggered from being weak. Having to use the walls to help hold him up as he walked. Even though he could walk, he wasnt able to walk fast because of how he was feeling weak.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Feeling confident that her finger had stopped bleeding she took it out and finished cleaning the kitchen then took her sandwich and began to eat it. She sighed and started to talk back towards his room. She had just finished her last bite when she found him. She walk towards him and knelt down. "Master what ever are you doing?" She shook her head then took a step back, not that he would do anything good for her, she knew about his kind only time would tell now if he was going to attack her and kill her.

She stood trying to control her beating heart, to slow it down. She had a feeling the smell of blood had brought him here.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:50 am

When she asked what he was doing, he replied by rubbing his hand on her cheek but growled when she stepped away. Trying to control himself but at the same time his body aching to have what it needed. He stepped closer to her and started rubbing her cheek again and said,"when i first met you, you where a extremely attractive woman who had a fighting spirit and I like that." He kneeled down some and smelled her neck but as soon as he did, his fangs came out and he pulled away from her knowing that she is too weak for him to feed off her.

He stepped away and turned to a small cabinet and opened it, gently grabbing the small basket inside it, he brought it to her slowly saying,"Before I met you, I found this little girl stranded and alone. I thought maybe you would like a pet." He opens the top of the basket and shows the little kitten inside and says,"She is yours if you want to have her," he very gently pets her while looking at the striped furr smiling but trying not to smile too much so his fangs dont scare her off.

While holding the kitten, he starts to try and remember where he had left the vials that help contain his hunger as he needed to take one since he couldnt feed from her again like before. His mouth beginning to get dry from the thirst of blood, he looks away saying,"well do you want her or not?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Jordan frowned, she swallowed hard then allowed him to rub her cheek. It was his right to do what ever he wanted. She wrinkled her brow in confusion when he complimented her. He really must be new to this, one did not compliment his slave like he just did. She wondered if her life could be good again, she had a mix of slaves many abused her, rented her out to their friends, beat her, others only wanted her while their wives were pregnant and couldn't service the husbands themselves. Others had treated her fairly good. The one that she missed for the most the one that had cared for her, had made her care again was dead.

She licked her lips and tensed as he smelt her neck. She readied herself for the coming pain, and hopefully her death. But instead she felt him moving away. She righted herself and stood. She cocked her head to the side as he took the basket out. She grinned, the first true smile since her last master had died when he produced the kitten. She took it into her hands and nuzzled it.

"Thank you master" She whispered tears misting her eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:09 am

Turning from her after seeing that she was happy with the cat, her tears of joy brought happiness to him, but the hunger still was there. He walked away from her to let her be with the kitten and goes to the room he has desiginated as the medical room. Picking up a medicine gun, he loads a blue vial into it. He puts the gun to his arm and pulls the trigger, sending the medicine into his body. Dropping the gun from the pain, he staggers to the couch thats in there, laying down quickly knowing what was to come.

Right after laying down, as soon as his face touched the couch, he was asleep. The medicine was working, and was supressing his hunger but not getting rid of it.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:49 am

She watched him turn away "Thank you" she said again and then cuddled her kitten laughing as it licked her face. "Hey sweetie" She said softly lets go see it there is something in the kitchen for you" She walked back into the kitchen she found a saucer and filled it with some milk and then found some other food.

She petted the cat until she was done eating then cuddled the cat smiling as it fell asleep in her arms. She then went looking for him. Finding him asleep on the couch she wrinkled her brow in confusion but since he hadn't said she was allowed to go to sleep she sat just outside the door petting her cat and waited. She sighed. It had been days since she had got a good sleep but she had gone 6 days before, a punishment one of her more brutal owners gave her. She four days was nothing major. She leaned her head against the wall and waited.

Wondering slightly where the other servants were he had mentioned them but she had yet to see any other persons. She wondered if they were like her, or more like him. Only time would tell.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:36 am

Waking up only a few hours later, he didnt feel the strong urge to feed like he did before, thus making him alot more tolerable. He opened the door slowly and saw that she was sitting there and he asked her,"how come your sitting there? I told you that your free to do as you please hun." He yawned softly as he was waking up still and said to her,"I take it you like the kitten?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Jordan barely moved that entire time. She jumped up with the kitten when the door opened. She looked at him. "I wasn't aware of that, so where are these other servants you spoke of I have only seen myself and you" She glared at him. "So you feeling better?"

Since he looked better her anger returned but she tried to hide it. She wanted to protect herself. She just couldn't get hurt again, to get attached just to get broken again. She glared at him. "So I heard your type all have a special gift, what is yours?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:38 am

He smiled as she asked about the servants, it was true he had servants but since this was a sunday, they where at there homes and such since it was there day off. Replying to her question,"Its a sunday, I may be a vampire but im not without a heart... besides before you came I didnt need them to cook or anything, just to keep appearences." He nodded his hhead as she asked how he was feeling.

He started to walk away thinking that the conversation was over, but she asked him about his special gift. Thats when he turned around and faced her, he turned his head to the side asking,"How do you know about that?" Thinking that she knew nothing about his kind, but now suddenly she knew the one most critical thing there was to know about his kind. He looked at her once more as he said,"And here I thought you didnt know anything about my kind..." he sighed softly, knowing he would have to answer her at some point if he didnt go ahead and answer her now,"My power is Telekinesis." He looks away as he starts walking away to the bedroom, hoping she doesnt ask anything more about it but knowing she would want to learn and find out. He sighed some as the anger was back from her, he thought to himself that if he fucked her maybe she would calm down and such thoughts had brought a smile to his face.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:15 pm

She nodded softly. So she would get to met the others another time. Maybe if he allowed it. She looked around and then sighed. So she would only be there to pleasure him, not for cooking or cleaning she watched him turn to her. She stiffened at his question.

She turned to the side softly. "I am not naïve as you think" She nodded hearing his gift. Now that could be scary. She watched as he walked away. She took her cat and walked away herself. Exploring the house she found a balcony. Holding the cat in one hand she climbed to the roof with the other and looked around she held the cat close to her. "Oh kitty what have I gotten myself into this time?" She sighed and cuddled the cat. Laying down and looking at the stars she cuddled into the cat. "Getting close to my record for not sleeping you know, only a few hours to go until its been 6 days, but I am not sleeping with that thing watching me, not after I saw what happens when he gets angry." She continued talking softly to her cat ignoring the chill covering her body.

"Least I know his power, surprised he gave it to me" She sighed. "Lets see how this plays out"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:38 pm

With her leaving his side, and doing her own thing as he had instructed her to do, he took it upon himself to go and have some fun. He wanted to dance, but in his own version of doing, and considering that she now knew his secret power there was no no need to hide it from her anymore. He went to his room and put on his large trench coat, and got a pair of sun-glasses. Even though it was dark, he would need them for what he was planning to do. Grabbing a pistol for self defense if something was to happen, even though he was a vampire he still loved his gunnery.

With the glasses on, and the trench coat on he walked to the balcony. He had told her that his power was Telekinesis, which was true to the very word however with his age and this being his only power he has had plenty of time to prefect the skill. He raised his arm before him, pointing out before him with his whole hand. His powers where similiar to Jean Grey from the popular comic known as X-Men. Lifting a gigantic boulder with his powers, he ran and jumped onto it with his speed and agility. He then moved out into the distance but still within eye shot of the mansion, not knowing that she was on the top of the roof. He moved his second hand in a sweeping motion and brought a second boulder in the air, smiling knowing that he would have fun tonight he said loudly,"Laura, reanimate the rocks I make... I wanna have some fun..." Suddenly there was a bright flash, unknowing to Jordan there was a servent here the whole time. Jumping up as high as he can, he moves his hands and claps them once, causing the boulders to shatter and turn into millions of rocks roughly the size of a grown mans head.

Laura then began taking control of the rocks herself, but the rocks she controlled he couldnt take over even if he tried. As he fell, he dodged the massive rocks, stepping off one or two here and there as he essentially danced his way to earth. The feeling he got from this was so relaxing, being surrounded by danger while feeling weightless made him feel so comfortable. His long hair started becoming unbraided as he danced, smiling as he was truely happy he began showing off by doing things like flips, twists and anything that he could think of just to have fun. Once he was on the ground he danced more and more, dodging every boulder like sized rock that came his way. He wasn't simply moving out the way, he would move with grace and elegance. But then something started to feel not right, he knew that Laura was trying her best to hit him but there was something off.

Feeling someone's presence that didnt belong, and rapidly approaching his position. He placed his hand on his thigh where the pistol is and continued moving like he had been all along. After a few moments he finally saw the person who was rapidly approaching, seeing that it was another vampire he wasnt happy anymore. Knowing the pistol wouldnt kill the vampire, he knew he would have to use other means. Seeing the vampire, he could tell it was starving and more than likely would be after Jordan since she was human.

To get its attention, he rapidly threw his arms up while dancing still and flung the vampire back using his power. slamming it into a tree, he then pulled the pistol from his thigh and fired the pistol at the vampire till the mag was empty. when the pistol was no longer of use, he then threw it at the vampire. Seeing the vampire was female didnt change his views at all. He was gonna protect Jordan no matter what.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:34 pm

Hearing his voice Jordan stiffened. She crawled to the edge holding the cat close. She watched what was going on. She watched the dance memorized with it. She remembered dancing with her former owner, the one that loved her, Garth, sweet garth. They danced a lot. He made her feel so special. She got lost in thought then angrily shook her head. She couldn't allow herself to get so distracted couldn't allow herself to live in the fantasy world. She would never be free again, and Garth had been right, she was more protected as a slave, no one could touch her without her owners permission, she didn't have to wear the stuffy clothes, well not normally this owner seemed to like her more covered.

She kept watching her owner dance and play with who ever Laura was, she still hadn't seen her. Until everything changed. She gasped at the site and silently went back into the room and tried to slow her heart as she stood in the dark. She had been able to do this, a survival technique from being trapped and tied in closets and boxes to try to save oxygen.

She wanted to see him but didn't want to risk anything happening. She wanted to know why he was fighting one of his kind for her...this man confused her to no end.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:54 pm

with his attention focused on her and with him aggressing her, the vampire then turned its attention to him and started charging towards him while he said,"shit," within moments she had bit and started clawing him repeatedly. He could tell that she was in a blood lust from the lack of blood, but in a spell of anger he focused his powers and pushed her off him using his strength and powers, then slammed her into the ground using the same powers but after he wouldnt get her get up. Instead he focused on using his full power to keep her pinned down and feel the weight of his power as it starts to crush her bones with the massive force that he is putting down.

The female vampire screams in agony untill it passes out, once it does he stops using the power and holds his head as he feels light-headed. He goes to the girl, weakly picking her up saying,"You will come to your senses when you wake," then carries her back to the mansion. To enshure that he and Jordan would be safe, he tied her up to the chair and chained her down as a precaution. Completely strapped up looking like a insane person, he puts a blue vial in the medicine gun and shoots it in her neck saying,"there, that will help with your hunger."

He touches his neck as it started to burn some and noticed that his neck wasnt healing from where she had bit him and he whispered,"Nullifier?" He tried to focus on healing his neck but he couldnt, so he took a cloth and put it on his neck to stop the bleeding and went to his room but before hand he looked around trying to find Jordan. After a few minutes he starts calling Jordan by name as he looks for her but gives up not long after as he starts to feel tired and weak from the bite and blood loss.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next