The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:45 am

I shook my head at the old Laird's comments over my driving. He wouldn't have known some of the roads I'd driven in my time and he wouldn't have known the speeds at which I'd been trained to drive them. I let it go for the moment, I didn't want to start an argument. Besides, I had a lifetime now to learn all the back roads here and enjoy them. The old Laird introduced the butler and housekeeper as Mathew and Elizabeth and I smiled again to them both as we went into the house.

We were given the grand tour and I looked around with true amazement at some of the rooms. Five bedrooms, four bathrooms and so many other little rooms that I felt I would lose count. Most of it was in very good order considering its age, but I did spot a few areas that would need renovations soon. That would no doubt be expensive as I knew the area was protected by the National Heritage Society. For the first time perhaps, I was glad that money wasn't an issue.

The tour over, we were led into a study on the ground floor and it was time to sign the paperwork to make our claim legal and legitimate. The old Laird would be leaving in a few days, but I hoped that he knew he would be welcome here anytime he wanted. The only stipulation he had was that we keep on the current staff and I nodded without hesitation. Of course we would. I signed the papers and the driver, Walter came in to take them to the relevant people The old Laird then left and Elizabeth and Mathew came in, wondering if we needed anything.

Quinn came up behind me and patted my stomach, announcing the pending arrival and I watched Elizabeth's face light up at the requirements for a new nursery. I smiled also and put a hand over Quinn's. "Late Spring, maybe early Summer." I said, "So don't panic, we all have some time. But speaking of which, I need to get in touch with the local doctor and get registered."
Elizabeth nodded, "There is a small practice in Balloch." He said to me, "I'll make an appointment for you."
"Thankee." I said and then looked around the room again. I was still somewhat in shock about it all. "This place is amazing. I never dreamt I could live somewhere like this."
"You'll get used to it." Elizabeth told me. "By the time the wee one arrives, you won't imagine living anywhere else, I promise."
I laughed and nodded, "Best get our stuff." I said, turning my head to look at Quinn.
"Allow me." Mathew said with a nod of his head and he moved to the door.

An hour later, I was being introduced to the rest of the staff in the household. It reminded me of a costume drama I'd seen on the telly. They were all dressed in uniform and though there weren't that many of them, there were enough that I felt I'd have to be careful for a while in case I offended or upset any of them. Besides Elizabeth, Mathew and Walter, there was Maggie, the cook and her assistant Fanny. That made me bite my lip to stop myself laughing. There was Furgas and son Furgas Jnr, they were the groundskeepers. They were also local to Balloch, which made me smile. No doubt they would show Quinn and me everything there was to know about the place. Lastly, there were three maids and a footman who helped Mathew out. Mary, Grace, Heather and Allan. All the staff had been there for many years and I didn't want to let them go because of it. It meant more wages to pay, but looking at them, it would be worth it, I felt. All of them were excited to learn about the baby and they were all curious about who we were and what we did for a living before coming here. I remained a little vague about it, not knowing them well enough and not trusting them entirely just yet and they seemed to take it all in their stride. I would leave any details to Quinn. He was the Laird now after all.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:18 am

After meeting the rest of the staff Matthew said. There be one more room sir, you have not seen. Shows a bit of history of the Clan Campbell." He laad us back to the study and pressed a part of one of the book cases. it unlocked what was a secret door and when opened lead into another room Here on the walls were the portriates of all the past Campbells with name plates with dates showing when they lived and died. There were also suits of armor and swords of various sizes also with nameplates that told who they had belonged to. The old Laird's was there with the date of death yet to be etched on and all the way back to when paintings were done. There was even one of Duncan and the date on it said something of the man. It was dated in the 1100's but no date of death. I looked at Mac when I saw that.
"Yes sir that is Duncan Campbell. Strange be his story indeed sir" He pointed to another portriate of a woman with Red Hair that looked almost like Mac but yet different. "She be the reason he still lives today."

I followed Quinn into the secret room and stared down the line of portraits with wide eyes. There had been so many! I followed Mathew down the line of them to Duncan and when Quinn looked at me, I looked back at him. "Drago's son." I said. I then looked at another painting of a woman that looked quite similar to myself. I cocked my head to one side. "Who is she?" I asked, "And why is she the reason? Is she kin? She looks like me.".....

Matthew sighed. "Aye kin, and the blacksheep of the famiily one might say." Her mother Anna Campbell married Walter McCloud. The Mcclouds were and still are not a welcome clan. The were the Campbells most hated enemies way back then. But the two fell in love and Mary was born. She has the blood of the Campbells and therefore is kin. But she was one that dabbled in the dark arts, the McCloud blood in her. She took a fancy to Duncan but he had eyes for another. A stranger to the Highlands. A woman with raven black hair and skin that looked as if she always was in the sun. A beautiful woman, mysterious and that was married it seemed. Though her husband was not with her and no one knew who he was, Duncan fell for her for sure. He spurned all the attempts that Mary tried to intice him and that made her angry. Having the dragons blood in his veins but also mortal blood, he would have lived a normal life. But she used her dark arts to curse him with immortality, so he would see all he loved die and live a life seeing all those he cared for during it age and die. She also swore she would destroy the Clan Campbell. But that was a very long time ago."

I furrowed my brow somewhat as I took in what Mathew said. Anna, that was one of Duncan's sisters. The whole forbidden love thing wasn't lost on me and I tightened my grip slightly on Quinn's hand just for a second. Our love had been forbidden too by the Order in a sense. I felt a kinship with Anna. But Mary wanting her uncle? Something sounded just a little wrong to me about that. It wasn't unheard of, of course and back then, I guessed one's options were somewhat limited. But then I felt my heart sink at the description of the one Duncan did love. It sounded so much like Akasha, but then I thought for a second. Elana also looked like that. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion and then looked to Quinn. Was he thinking what I was thinking? If so, that could mean a whole world of trouble for us.....

"What happened to this woman Duncan fell in love with?" I asked.
"She never returned the same affection for him. She was dedicated to her husband who she said she was searching for. Duncan understood it I guess, seems he accepted that she was not the one for him. She eventually left and that is when Mary unleased her curse on him." With that I knew who it was for sure. "Has he not found any other to love?" I asked.
"Oh aye, that he has. Been married I think three times. But with the cures, he has seen his wives and children grow old and die. Now you know what I have told you here, cana not be told to anyone but a Campbell. There be those that hunt and kill those like Duncan, thinking they be the devil's spawn."

I turned my face away at that, suddenly quite ashamed of my past and I then turned away entirely and walked from the room. I went back into the study and took a deep breath, then another and I went to the window to look out. I put my face into my hands and then rubbed tem up and over my head, smoothing back my curls and when my hands reached the back of my neck, I held them there and let my head drop back some. I shut my eyes tightly and stayed that way. Still in the room, Mathew looked at Quinn with confusion. "Sy?" He asked, regarding my hasty retreat....

I didn't know if I should tell him of our histories or not. It seemed those that worked for the Campbells and the Campbells themselves could keep a secret. He would have to discuss it with Mac before I said anything. But I did say, "I think the story has saddened her." I left the room with Matthew following. "If you would, leave us alone for a bit." I asked him and he nodded and left the study and shut the door. I moved up to Mac and put my arms around her. "It is not your fault."

I felt Quinn's arms around me, but I didn't move yet. I took another deep breath. "Then why do I feel guilty?" I asked him quietly. "Do you think my mother knew about this? Did any of them before her?"....

"Oh I think your mother knew about Duncan alright. That is why none came looking for him. She kept it quiet and probably made sure those that would tell didn't. "You know since they know of Duncan and have kept his secret so long, we probably should tell them about us. " I paused a moment. "They probably knew what your mother was also, so they would not have a problem with you being a former hunter."

I nodded slowly and let my hands fall from the back of my neck, but I was far from relaxed. That was the problem with people like Quinn and me. A past like ours always came back to haunt us no matter what we did to try and make it right. And now it was happening to us and I felt all the guilt that came with it. I nodded again to his logic and opened my eyes to look out of the window, "I hope so." I said quietly, "I dinna wanna have to leave again, not after everything we've been through to get here."....

"We won't I am sure of that. The clan has kept the secret of the dragon and of Duncan for all these centruies and your mother being a hunter for the church. I think they will accept what we are. Duncan and I have something in common. We are both immortal. I had not thought of it before but now I did. I was immortal and Mac wasn't. Though our children might be. I held her tighter with that thought. I could not imagine a life with out her in it.

I felt Quinn's arm tighten about me and furrowed my brow. "Quinn, what is it?" I asked. His previous statement not withstanding, I felt he was holding something back fro me....

"I am like Duncan." I told her, "Immortal."

I nodded, but I didn't quite get it yet, "Well yes." She said, "And that's a problem because?"....

"I am but you are not?" I told her. "Unless there is something we don't know yet."

Perhaps my mind was too much elsewhere when he said that, but I still didn't quite get it. I admitted it, "And?" I said as I turned in the circle of his arms, "What's wrong with that?"....

I smiled at her. "Nothing really I guess." I told her. "As long as we are together, that is all that matters."

I furrowed my brow at him a second. If it was nothing, he wouldn't have mentioned it. And then the penny finally dropped and my eyes went wide, "Oh!" I said, "Oh boy!"....

She finally realized what I was talking about. "Yeah." I said, and held her to me.

I held him back and chastised myself for being so selfish. Eventually, one day, I would die and he would have to watch that and continue living. He would have to watch me grow old and our children with me. I had not seen this at all. It just never entered my head. "Quinn, I'm so sorry." I begged, "I didn't realise." That meant our time together was even more precious to him than I could imagine....

"We will make the time we have together mean something." I bent down and kissed her lips. "One never knows what might happen in the near future." I hoped that some how with the Campbells blood, my blood, and that of Anubis, maybe, just maybe something could be done.

I nodded against him, but felt even more guilty than before about the situation. I began to think about possible solutions we could find that would mean he wouldn't have to watch me die, or watch our children die. I couldn't imagine a pain deeper, or lonlier than that and I suddenly felt a deep sorrow for not only Duncan, but Quinn's entire family. Immortality really did carry a heavy price. I knew I had to find an answer to this, but I also knew I wouldn't dare ask him to give up his immortality for me either. That would only shift the pain onto Elana and it was plain to me just how much she loved her son. But could I give up my mortality? Could I really live watching everyone I loved die too? With Quinn at my side, I felt I could if I had to, but would I really want that? And what about our children? So many questions....

A knock on the door followed by Matthew's voice made me turn. "Sir your room is ready." he said on the other side of the door. I moved to the door with Mac in tow. I opened it and Matthew smiled. "If you will follow me."

I turned my head slightly as I heard the knock and when Mathew asked that we follow him to our rooms, I went without a word. As we walked, I stared at the back of Mathew's head and opened my mouth a few times to speak, but for some reason, my voice wouldn't come at first. Eventually, it did. It happened just before our door and I stopped as Mathew opened it. "The hunters that came after Duncan and the clan." I said to the man.
He turned and cocked his head to one side, "Aye, Milady?" He asked back.
My lips flapped a little, but then I blurted it out, "The Order." I said, "Those hunters belonged to the Catholic Order of Hunters. Morgana was one. So was I."...

"No mam. Not the Order. Morgana made sure they didn't know anything about Duncan or the secret of the clan. Though we understand that the Order hunted people like him. These hunters were from a group started by Mary Mccloud." he told her.

I felt a sudden sense of relief at that, but it wasn't a huge relief. Another groups of hunters was never a good thing. I nodded at him, "Yes, the Order hunted many like him." I said, "I hunted many like him." I firmed my jaw, "When we've settled and everything, Mathew, I'd like to go over Mary's hunters with you. I'd like to learn everything I can about her and the curse she put on Duncan.".....

"I'll Do my best mam." he said, "But Duncan is the one you need to talk to. He knows them quite well. As for the curse. All I cana tell you is that she had the means to do it. Something she found I think." He showed us to a spacious room with a walk in closet and private bath. All our things were there.
"There will be some more things comming." I told him. "By private contractor."
"Aye sir, we will take care of it all." he nodded and left us.

I meant to open my mouth again, but shut it when Quinn said there would be other things coming by a private firm. I turned away and began to look around the room. It was the definition of grand and I moved to the massive fourposter bed and leaned against one of the canopy struts. My mind was racing again. For the second time, I was about to open my mouth when Elizabeth entered just as Mathew was leaving. "I've made an appointment for you with the GP in Balloch." she said, "He has an opening tomorrow morning for you." I nodded in thanks and she left again. ALone with Quinn once more, I had so much I wanted to say, but for some reason, the words just wouldn't form in my mouth again. My look said it all though. Mary had a piece of the meteor that changed Cain in the beginning.....

When we were alone I could see that Mac was trying to say something. I could imagine what it might be. Something Mary had found helped make Duncan immortal. That oculd only be one thing. Something like what Cain had. That and what Matthew had called the Dark Arts. Possibly science or something else. "If she used something like what Cain has to change Duncan, could she have done the same to herself?" That would explain why the hunters were still after Duncan, even in modern times.

I nodded in agreement, "My thoughts exactly." I said, but then something else pricked my mind and I realised my thoughts had an alterior motive. Duncan was the son of a dragon and in some sense, I was the daugther of one. Not to mention, Anubis was my father so to speak. That piece of rock could change me too and Quinn wouldn't have to suffer losing me, or our children. That little bit though, I kept to myself. "And if she's still alive as well." I continued, "Then her feud with the Campbells will still be ongoing. Which means we would be next on her list if she found out about us.".....

Another question to ask Duncan when he came visiting. It seemed our lives got a little more complecated. A fued. Well the highlands were noted for that, but this one was with immortals. Then another thought hit me and I groaned. "Oh boy." I said.

"So much for a normal life." i said quietly without thinking, but then Quinn seemed hit by something else and I looked to him quickly, "What is it?" I asked....

I looked at her. "When Cain and Elana come to visit." I looked at her with a look to see if she got the connection.

"Oh!" I said quickly and I bit my lip, "Oh hell, that could be.... complicated.".....

"Complicated?" Oh that was not the half of it. "Definately interesting. But it seemed that Duncan knew Elana was not human. He wondered what he would do if he seen her now, and with Cain."

I blew out a long breath and then voiced his thoughts, "It's going to be one hell of a reunion." I said, "And I canny imagine what Cain will do to him. Immovible object meets the unstoppable force comes to mind."....

That was true. Two meen loving the same woman, but one she loved more then life it self. He had a feeling that it was going to be tense when they came. Duncan would surely know when she arrived.

It was the next day before they knew it and Walter was there with the car ready to take Mac to her appointment. I kissed Mac before she left and watched the car drive off. That is when Duncan decided to show up.

The next day came, but I didn't feel any easier about the conversation before, nor my thoughts on Mary. I went to my appointment and the doctor, though incredibly nice and happy to receive me, just couldn't seem to lift that cloud. He booked me in for an appointment with the midwife when she next came to the area, which was in a month's time and I smiled and nodded to the man in thanks. After that, Walter took me into the village and I did a little light shopping. The village green, the only actual main street in the entire place, was littered with small boutiques and grocery stores and I felt better for havign a look around and getting to know more of the locals. They all seemed to know me, but then, the entrance we'd madethe day before, it was obvious really that word would spread. I was welcomed everywhere I went and I received quite a few gifts also. I ended up coming back home with boxes of things that I had no intention of buying or be given.....

Duncan came to stand beside me and watched the car drive away. "An interesting woman she." he said, "I knew her mother. Was a sad day when her body was brought home. I understand she followed in her mother's footsteps."
I looked at him and nodded. "Guess that runs in the family now." I told him. "I hear you have had trouble with another Order of Hunters."
"Aye they have been a thorn in my side, but I have delt with them." he looked at me when I cocked my head to one side. "Aye I think I know what is on your mind. She be alive yet as well. She has tried to destroy the clan but I have been able to stop her so far." he smiled, "Now there is you and your wife. I hope to enlist your help in protecting the clan."
I chuckled. "I would have it no other way. Family is family and always will be." he hoped that Duncan would see that when Cain and Elana came visiting.
They went into the house and Duncan explained the whole thing and how he didn't feel like courting a neice. It had made him feel uncomfortable. Though at the time it was done more times then one thought. He told me of what she had done. Using some sort of ability she channeled the energy of a glowing stone and it had changed him. He had not touched the stone which Cain had. So he was like me, just became it differently. He also told of how him and the woman he had met had parted ways on a friendly tone.

I arrived back with Walter in time to spy Duncan and Quinn talking through the study window. I wondered what what they were talking about, but deep down, I felt I knew. They were talking about family. I entered the house, Walter insisting that he carry the shopping for me. This whole ladyship thing would take some getting used to. I entered the study to find them still talking and I smiled at them both. By the sounds of it, Quinn hadn't told Duncan the whole story from his side yet and I wondered if he would at all. "Checking up on us already?" I asked Duncan....

He stood up as she came in and bowed to her. He smiled, "Well I thought it would be proper to visit and get to know Quinn here. Since he is not of Campbell blood or any of the other clans, I figued a bit of explination was in order. Allso I wanted to fnd out some about him." he turned to me and looked questionally
I sighed and said. "Yes I am like you but by different means. I am immortal like you. I have all the good things that the original vampires have and none of the bad. It was due to experimentations that the Church Order had done. They had an original vampire to experiment on. I have her blood and I am considered by her to be her son. I think you know her." His eyes widened and he sat down.

I moved forward at this revelation and took a chair between them both. I watched the realisation sink in to Duncan and smiled. "Her name is Elana." I said to the man, knowing the name he had held so dearly to his heart for so long.....

"Her son?" he asked.
"Well in a sence." I said. "My real mother was human and because of the experimentation I was born the way I am. But because I have her blood she has claimed me as her son."
"You have seen and talked to her?" he asked with great anticipation.
Again I signed. "Yes I have, and her husband."
At that he sat there for a moment then smiled. "So she did find him. He nodded. "Her love for him kept her going and her hope she would find him alive. Such love reminded me of my parents." he smiled. He looked over at Mac. "You know of her then."

I nodded, "Yes I do know her." I said, then looked to Quinn, "When we wed, she became my mother-in-law." I smiled at Duncan, "And I can see why you were so smitten with her. She's a real looker. Cain was the same when he first met her, I think. I guess we're all family after all." I laughed and shook my head at that, "Abeit a really fucked up one."....

He smiled and nodded. He then got up and went to a cabinet and took out some scotch and a couple glasess. "None for you lassie. Now with you in the family way." he chuckled. "Yes I know." he poured me and him a glass and sat back down. "Yes I was. But I knew that she would never leave her husband unless he was truely dead. I am happy she found him. She deserves the best."

I nodded and laughed as Duncan collected some scotch for himself and Quinn. "You're not incapable of getting me some juice though." I said as I got up and went to the cabinet on my own. I poured myself some lime cordial and topped it off with soda before returning to my seat. I nodded as he said he was happy for Elana. I just hoped Cain would see it that way too. "You know they'll be coming to visit soon." I said to him, "And they'll want to be here when the wee one comes.".....

"Cain, thee Cain of legend? Well I guess that fits." he chuckled and took a sip of his drink. "Oh I think that Cain will understand. I am probably not the first nor the last that would desire Elana. I don't think there will ever be another one like her. I knew she was immortal but that did not matter at the time. Later after I was made immortal did I think about what it could have been like being together for eternity. Doubt that such a thing will every happen to me again."

I looked to Quinn at that point and sipped my lime cordial. After a moment of silence, I got to my feet and began to wander around the room. "I'm sure someone will come along." I said to Duncan. "Look at Quinn and me."....

It was possible. Cain had come to be because of a piece of metor that fell to earth. Mary had used a piece to change Duncan and probably herself. It could happen again. "It seems Duncan here wants to enlist our services in protecting the clan." I looked at Mac. "Seems Mary's hunters are still out to kill any Campbell."

I nodded in agreement, "Of course, aye." I said as I moved to the window and sipped more of my cordial. "She'll be after us just like she went after the others." I then touched my stomach, "And she'll come after the wee one too." I looked back to Duncan, "Whatever you need, whenever you need it, Duncan." I said and then quite suddenly, I smiled, "Grandpa." Well, he was technically my grandfather, just many times removed....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Duncan laughed. "Well I guess you could say that. There be quite a few of us yet out there in the world and here. But you are the last of Draco's blood line." He finished his drink and looked over at Mac. "Right now it is quiet and has been for some time. I think she is up to something and it cana not be good."

Over the Atlantic another private jet flew. Aboard was Mary McCloud and Anubis. The pilot came out of the cockpit and said, "We will be landing in an hour."

Mary nodded and smiled. "The first to go must be Duncan Campbell. He protects the clan. " She saw the look Anubis gave her. "No he is not human as you think. He be like me, and what you will be again, immortal. He will not be easy. My order of hunters have not been able to kill him all these centuries. That is another reason you are here. To help train them to be better killers.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:00 pm

I listened carefully as Duncan explained it and thought once again, so much for a normal life. It would seem that no matter what we did or where we went, our past would never be far behind. We would never know true peace until we were dust in the ground. I wasn't exactly disappointed about that, I somehow knew this would be our lives no matter what, but it still hurt a little and that hurt would be passed onto our children and grandchildren.

I tried not to dwell on it though and in the meantime, while things were quiet with Mary or so Duncan said, we had a lot to look forward to. We had a home now to make our own, a growing family and a world of friends, literally. We had something to fight for and I could live with that.

"Right then." I said, voicing my thoughts, "So while things are quiet, we have time to settle a wee bit and get sorted." I turned to look at Duncan. "I'm sure you'll let us know the moment you feel Mary near us, so we'll have time to prepare. It shouldna take long for our things to arrive and we have friends that can be here in less than a day. Mary doesna have a clue what's waiting for her." I smiled at the self affirmation and turned back to the window. "You'll be able to meet some of our friends pretty soon, I think." I continued and then laughed quietly, thinking how Gabe would love this place and what was going on here.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 pm

News loves to travel fast at times. But sometimes it is slow. Two weeks after we got settled in Gabe got the news. Seemed someone saw what happened at the marina the night Anubis body was dumped in the water. They also saw a strange woman rise him out of the water with glowing blue hands and a glowing blue light about the body. They saw Anubis rise up and go with the woman.

"No! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" he almost shouted. "He is dead. She killed the bastard."

"Sorry sir." The lycan that brought him the news. "The Prince's information is correct."

It had taken the two weeks for the man to come forward. He had been scared at what he had saw. but he went to the police but thankfully the one he talked to was a lycan and he made sure the man looked to be a crackpot, or high on something. But the report went to the Prince and then off to Gabe who was closer and could be reached easier.

Him and Marla were on the Jet, yes the same private Jet. It seemed the Prince was now use to me and them taking it. He didn't care though. But Gabe and Marla was not alone. Seemed some of the dozen Hunters from the church had stuck around and Gabe had told them about Anubis. They voulenteered to go along. They had been getting a bit bored and didn't know what to do.

They arrived in Scotland a few hours later and a few hours more saw them driving up to the mannor house in two SUVs. Gabe had not called or anything. He didn't want to tip his hand.

Two weeks earlier Mary and Anubis landed and made their way to an old Castle that belonged to the McCloud clan. It was a distance from the Manor house. Here Anubis began training Mary's hunters. He was ruthless and demanded perfection. After killing a couple of them, they began to fall in line and practiced with dilligance.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:09 pm

A few days after our chat with Duncan, all our gear arrived and as promised, Mathew took good care of it all. In fact, the man was incredibly efficient with it all and had it all stocked, sorted and in order before that day's end. I had to admit, the man highly impressed me. Elizabeth wasn't so different either. The room we had chosen to be the nursery had been stripped and renovations had begun the same day Quinn became the legal Laird of Loch Lomond. All the paperwork arrived the day after the old Laird had gone and I made sure to have the new coat of arms and the legitimacy documents framed and hung in the main hall. After that, I took myself to training.

Three weeks on my back after being shot and no real tests done after I woke left a mark on me so to speak. Sure, I'd beaten down Anubis, but I'd got hurt in the process and he'd been human again when it happened. I knew I didn't have a chance again like that with another immortal. I had to get back in shape, I had to be stronger than before. Quinn and I were the protectors of the clan now and that was a title I really did take seriously. I didn't go into it full on as I normally would as I knew I had to take it easy on my system for the baby, but I managed to ease myself into a regime that seemed to work for us both and I was able to train just as hard and just for as long, it just took a little more time to get to that point.

After a couple of weeks, I felt I was getting back to myself again and with everything else becoming settled and the routine established, I actually felt quite happy with it all. Of course, that wasn't to say it could all end with the click of the fingers. The new security network I had set up caught a ping coming down the manor lane at speed. I was in the gym when Mathew came to inform me and I quickly eased myself out of the training and rushed to the security room. I spotted two SUVs travelling to the manor at high speed. Number plate recognition said it was one of the Prince's fleet and I narrowed my eyes. If the Prince was coming to visit, he would have called ahead, that was the rule, or at least, that was the rule we had agreed on during our conversation last week. No, this visit wasn't planned, it was urgent. I nodded to Mathew, who instantly left to find Quinn and let him know, while I wrapped the towel around the back of my neck and left the gym.

Arriving in the main hall as the SUVs pulled up, I tucked a glock into my back and waited for whomever it was to get out. It was Gabe. I put the glock down on a table, but I wasn't pleased to see him. Not like this and not with that look on his face. The door was opened and Gabe strode in with Marla at his shoulder. This was business. "We need to talk." He said to me sharply, "You and Quinn need to hear this, right now."
"Nice to see you too, Gabriel." I said as I turned to watch him stride into the lower study. "Do come in and make yourself at home."
"Kenzie, this isn't a social call." Marla said as she took my arm and led me into the room.
"Ok, you have my full attention." I said quietly as Mathew arrived with Quinn.
"It's Anubis." Gabe said quickly.
"Anubis is dead." I said back just as quickly.
"Yeah well, dead isn't always dead anymore." Gabe said.
I narrowed my eyes, "Look, you saw me break his neck, Gabe." I said, "What the hell is going on?"
"Someone found him." Marla told us, "At the bottom of the marina."
"What?" I asked, "The same pace we dumped the Order hunter?"
Gabe nodded, "Seemed as good a place as any." He said, "Or so we thought. Someone saw us and saw someone find Anubis."
I firmed my jaw, "Ok, so what would they want with a dead Anubis?"
Gabe firmed his jaw too, "Kenzie, he wasn't dead anymore."
My eyes went wide in shock, "Pardon me?"
"A woman." Gabe said, "With magic. She brought him back."
I suddenly felt my whole world fall apart and I reached back for the wall in case I actually fell. "That's not possible!" I yelped.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:23 pm

I walked in and saw Gabe and Marla there along with five others I recgonized from the wedding. Him showing up like this meant it was not a social call. Especially with five ex hunters. Something was up and the look on his face said it was not good. Not good fell short. When he told us Anubis was still alive, I could not believe it like Mac, but when he said that a woman had brought him back I closed my eyes and cursed.

Mary McCloud. It had to have been her and somehow she had brought Anubis back from the dead. With the artifact she had she could turn him back to his old self. "Damn it. Next time we incenerate that damn body. I had an arm about Mac when he saw how it effected her.

Two of the hunters came forward. "I am David McDugal of the clan McDugal." He bowed to Mac. "I have been told that my clan has supported yours for ages. I am here now to offer my services as my ancestors did long ago."

"Steven O'Reily mam." the second one introduced himself. "I be from the Emerald Isle and though we have not met and our families have not fought together, I be here to offer my services as well. The other three introduced themselves and offered their help as well. It looked like Gabe and Marla had a team, that now beloned to Mac.

From the hall way came Duncan. It seemed he was aware of something happening. Probably having two strange SUV's driving through the country side and up the road to the mannor house would have made him curious. He looked at the five individuals then Marla and Gabe. "Are they any good?" He asked Mac? There was a glint in Duncan's eyes as if he was thinking of something.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:16 pm

"There won't be enough to burn by the time I've finished with him." I said darkly and then looked at the others that came with Gabe. Having Quinn there with me made me feel better and I gripped his arm as I continued to lean against the wall. I hadn't been at my best the last time me and Anubis crossed knuckles. This time, I had no intention of being so lax a second time.

I looked at the two that came forward and nodded to them with respect. I remembered them from the wedding, but I hadn't spoken to them personally. As it turned out, one, David, was already an ally. The second, a fellow Celt. I nodded also to the other three and then looked to Gabe. "A good team." I said.
Gabe shook his head at me, "Oh no, they ain't mine, Homegirl. They're yours."
I lifted my eyebrow and was about to say something when I heard familiar boots in the hallway. Duncan arrived. I nodded and smiled as the hunters regarded him carefully. "Allow me to introduce my grandfather, about ten times removed." I said, "Duncan Campbell. Also known as the Highlander. He's here to help."
Gabe lifted an eyebrow at the man and lifted his chin next. "The Highlander, huh?" He asked, "Wasn't that guy Connor MaCloud?"
I laughed and shook my head, "Only in the movie." I said.
"Damn good one." Gabe said and then seemed to relax his persona a little. He moved forward and gave me a warm hug. "You're looking good, Kenzie." He told me quietly before looking to Marla. She was looking better and she smiled at me too. Gabe then moved to Quinn and gave him the same treatment. "Missed you guys.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:37 pm

I hugged the big guy back and then Marla. "As to are they any good." I turned to Duncan. "I think they are. They were with the Order for some time and now have left it. If they have survived there as long as they have, I think they are quite good. Why?"

Duncan smiled. "Well these stout lads then can help the three of us protect the clan. McDugal here is already a part of a clan that has stood shoulder to shoulder with us in many battles in the past. I welcome him with open arms as I do the rest. One can not be everywhere at once and having a few good men and women can do wonders."

He turned to Gabe and smiled. "So you must be Gabe Harris. I ave heard much about ya. Tis good that you have come, even with the news of Anubis being alive." he stuck out his hand to the big man.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:50 pm

Gabe laughed and took the man's hand. He shook it firmly and nodded, "The one and only." He said and then furrowed his brow, "Don't hear much about you though." And he looked to me with some suspicion.
"What?" I asked, "Yis canny expect me ta tell yis everything happening. I then moved to Marla and hugged her, but as I did, I noticed something wasn't quite right. I stared at her oddly, but she just laughed.
"Twins." Gabe said, "Shocker, huh?"
I laughed again and shook my head, "Well done." I said to them both.
"So anyways." Gabe said, "Game time. We need to get set up and prep and we need to know everything about everything."
I nodded, "Absolutely." I said, "The woman is easy. Duncan can tell you everything you need to know about the woman, Mary.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:15 am

"Mary McCloud is a very dangerous woman." he told Gabe. He waved all to seats so he could again explain. "She is what one would call a witch. She can draw on the energies of the earth and use them to do her bidding. To you it is magic to others it could be called science. She hates the Campbell clan with a passion and wants to see all of it destroyed." he went on to tell of the McCloud and Campbell fued which had began when England was invading Scotland. The McClouds had promised to join the Campbells in battle against England along with other clans, but turned on them by joining England and attacking the Campbells. He told them of the forbiden love of a Campbell and a McCloud and that Mary was their child. Of course he told them of her infatuation with him and how he had fallen for another woman, one that was another's and how Mary came to hate him for spurning her.

"You are all wondering probably about me being here today when I was born long ago. That to is the doing of Mary. She used her ability and a stone that fell from the sky to make me immortal. A punishment of sorts. She wished me to suffer by seeing all I love grow old and die. See succeeded in that but when it did not have the effect she wanted she wanted me dead. She herself became like me to make sure she could. She has been trying to kill me for centuries, and has failed. Though she had killed a number of Campbells, many of my bloodline. Mackensie here is the last of the blood line, well besides myself and Mary, and I don't consider her as family."

Again he went to the cupboard and took out the scotch and glasses and poured everyone but Marla and Mac a glass and passed them around. For Mac and Marla he fixed what Mac had fixed. "If she has raised Anubis from the dead, she is probably planning on restoring him to his Vampiric state, or change him into what Quin and I are. He would not have to drink blood to survive then."

I looked around the room. There were eight ex hunters and two immortals. All of us gathered to protect the clan and try to make Duncan's blood line expand. Which meant me and Mac's children. Three I knew could handle themselves, even if two were pregnant. The five hunters I had no idea but they looked like they were capable. Then there was Duncan and me. He had survived centuries and I was a hunter that was among the best. The protectors of the clan now. "To the Protectors." I raised my glass in the air.

Mathew came in, "Two more vehicles approaching at a fast rate sir." he said from the door.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:32 am

Gabe took the seat and the drink as it was offered and listened carefully to the story Duncan told him. Mary sounded like a very dangerous enemy to him, but the story sounded so far fetched by the standard that he had to look at me a few times just to make sure it was all true. What was worse, it all tied into what had been discovered before. It had never been about the mortals and immortals, it had always been about that rock and the effect it had on other people. And to know that she had Anubis, that just made the whole situation worse.

He looked around the room as Quinn called a toast and we all raised our glasses. "The Protectors." He said with me and the others and then drank back his whiskey, though he coughed slightly and looked into the glass.
"It's not scotch." I told him with a laugh, "It's single malt."
Gabe nodded, "That explains a lot." He told me and put the glass down. McDugal laughed also and I smiled at him and shook my head. We both thought the same thing. Americans. Just at that point, Mathew came in with his news and everyone was instantly on their feet.

Moving out into the hall, I grabbed up my glock again from the table and checked it was cocked. I lifted the safety. Gabe was right behind me with Marla, both had their guns drawn and cocked. McDugal and O'Riely fell in with the other hunters and we met the two speeding cars on the front steps as they skid to a halt.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:16 am

The two cars slid to a stop and a moment later the doors on the last car opened and five men got out. They moved forward surrounding the first car and were looking around intently. Then the doors of the first car opened and from the back two more men emerged. A familar scent wafed up to Mac and the rest that had smelled it.

The smell of dog if one could say that was a smell. Or to us the smell of lycans. Duncan moved up to stand next to Mac watching the men intently. He had not seen a lycan before "What is that strange smell." he asked Mac. But who emerged next from the first car almost made him stumble.

From the passenger front Elana emerged, dressed in a shirt and pair of pants. Duncan actually grasped Mac's arm to steady himself. But then I had to shake my head as I thought I was seeing double. The woman looked exactly like Elana but was dressed in a red shirt and tight black pants and mid thigh boots. Looking at Duncan, I could see a bewildered look on his face as well.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 pm

From the second the cars stopped and the first lot of men got out, I knew who instinctively who was coming to visit. I put the safety back on my glock as Duncan came to me and asked what the strange smell was. It wasn't strange to me, it was something very familiar. "That, dear Grandpa." I joked, "Is Lycan.. on a good day." I began to move down the steps to greet Elana, but Duncan suddenly had a grip on my arm and I turned my head to him to see the shock and confusion in his face. This was his lost lover. But then another got out of the car and I had to take a second look.

The second woman surrounded by guards looked almost identical to Elana. I carefully detangled myself from Duncan's grip and moved to Elana. I knew which one was her despite the resemblance with the second. You see, Elana had a particular scent about her, something that reminded me of desert flowers. It was a very delicate scent and not easily picked up on. The second woman just didn't have that scent, so I could tell them apart. "Mam." I said with a smile as I tucked my glock into the back of my joggers. I hugged her lovingly. "Where's the old man?"

Behind us, Gabe stood with his mouth hanging open as he tried to figure out which one of the women was Elana. It was only when I hugged the right one that he relaxed again and he put his guns away. Marla and the other hunters quickly followed suit and the atmosphere lessened considerably. Gabe moved forward and stuck his hand out to the Elana I'd hugged, "Good to see you again, Elana." He said and then grinned, "Or should I call you grandma now?" Sure, my pregnancy was no secret, never had been, but I had to wonder what my mother in law thought about the term.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Duncan was still standing there as Mac went to hug Elana. The other woman seemed a bit shy as she looked around at everything. She looked at Mac and tilted her head a bit to the right then looked up at us and at me, as if she was trying to identify people by discription. "The 'Old Man'" As Mac had put it, "Is still at the village. He is having a meeting of surrounding village leaders. He is doing his best to rid the region of Al Quida and bring some semblance of peace there."

When Gabe came up and shook her hand and called her Grandma, Elana laughed. "I like that. It sounds right." I smiled and pulled on Duncan's arm as I decended the few steps to the driveway, dragging him along. Elana looked up at Duncan a surprised look on her face. He had been a mortal when she had met and last seen him.

"I think you know Duncan Campbell, mother." The word coming from him seemed strange but yet he liked it. "A lot has happened from the time you left Scotland." I told her. Elana looked at me still a bit confused as I hugged her.

"How?" She asked, "He is not a vampire." She could tell that by looking at him.

"No he is not, but he is immortal now, much like me."I told her. "I will explain it all to you once you are settled in. But now who is this with you?"

Elana looked from me to Duncan and gave him a warm smile. Then she looked back at me and then to the woman. When she spoke she spoke with love in her voice. "This is my twin sister Dellia. She was turned at the same time I was long ago. Akasha never brought her to court and kept her away from it. When the great flood occured, she escaped it by traveling farther east. She traveled far that way and returned some about five thousand years ago. She did not know anyone and took refuge in a cave. From what I have found out, there is a some sort of gas that seeps up from the earth and it put her into a deep sleep. There must have been a cave in for it seems not to long ago millitants escavated the part of the cave that had been blocked by rocks and found her.

They paid dearly for it, I am sorry to say, but yet not to sorry, for they were evil men that deserved to die. Cain and I heard of some strange things happening where she had been found and investigated. We found her and brought her back with us. She has been learning the ways of the modern world since then."

Duncan could not take his eyes off of Dellia and she in turn kept glancing up at him, but shyly. She was still trying to get use to a world where women were equals. "She stepped to her sister and brought her forward. "Dellia, this is my son Quinn and his wife MacKensie," she turned to Gabe and Marla, "This is Gabe and Marla, good friends and comrades." She looked at Duncan and chuckled as he saw how he was looking at her. "and this is Duncan Campbell."

Dellia looked at us all and smiled and nodded at us. "She has had some intense schooling in English. She does not speak it all that well yet but she can under stand some thing."

After she had been introduced, I motioned for everyone to enter the Manor house. I looked as if we were going to need alot more room for everyone. Luckily there was a cottage on the property that had been used for guests. It looked as if that would be used to house the hunters and lycans for the time being. The servents looked around and I shugged my shoulders. "Looks like we will be have quite a few more for dinner."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:01 pm

It took a moment for all the introductions were made and I looked at Dellia with a warm smile. It seemed this family was getting bigger by the day. I reached out and took Dellia's hand in mine and I shook it with a nod and a smile. "Welcome." I said to her and then followed Quinn into the house.

Once inside, Elizabeth came to us and looked at all of us in turn. "Shall I have the guest house opened, Mrs Santaroi?" She asked with some nervousness.
I laughed and nodded, "If you would please, Elizabeth." I said, "And stop calling me that."
"As you wish." She said, then sniffed up.
"Lycan." I said quickly.
"I'll have it done within the hour." Elizabeth said and quickly turned the other way.

Turning back to Elana, Dellia and their guards, I smiled warmly to them. "Elizabeth will open up the guest house for all the guards, but you're more than welcome to stay in the house with us. Once everyone is settled in, we'll go over what we all know, aye?" It was obvious that she was there because of Mary and Anubis, she would have called and Cain would have come along if this visit was for pleasure.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:43 pm

To the normal person, the smell of a lycan could not be determined. Only those trained to sniff them out could, or if you senses were heightened like Duncan's and mine. Now Elizabeth seemed to have a very sensitive nose when it came to things. Probably from years of service. I took everyone into the great dining hall. It had a large table that could sit everyone.

"My sister and I will share a room." Elana said and smiled as she saw how Duncan was looking at her sister. "My guards will take the cottage and I think it best for now to keep yours up here untill everyone gets to know each other better." But they all took seats around the table so we could talk.

Again I went over the story of Duncan and Mary, and of the curse that Mary laid upon Duncan and how it had been done. Elana looked over at Duncan, her eyes filled with sadness and a kind of guilt. It had been her that had caused what happened to Duncan

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 am

I followed everyone into the dining hall and took a seat near one end of it. I smiled distantly as Quinn and Duncan went over the story of Mary again and I could see it rang some bells with Elana. I could see the sadness in her eyes and some guilt also. After all, it had been her that had drawn his eye from Mary in the beginning. As I sat there, I also thought about Elizabeth and her nose for things. I already knew that she could sniff out anything rotten or off and she was sensitive to strong flowers and such like lilies. As it happened, while I was thinking on her, I heard her sneeze quite loudly outside the room. I got to my feet and went to the door just as it opened and she entered with another. She'd brought us tea and coffee and some light snacks.

Going to Elizabeth, I noticed that her eyes had begun to puff up a little and she looked flushed which was unusual for the normally pale woman. "Are you alright?" I asked her.
Elizabeth nodded and smiled at me before she sniffed, "I'm fine." She said, shaking her head lightly, "I'm allergic to dogs is all."
"Ahh." I said. That made perfect sense now. People allergic to certain things were often sensitive to the smells of things. And of course, if she was allergic to dogs and we now had a houseful so to speak, she'd be feeling awful. "I'll try and get the guards to stay outside as much as possible." I promised.
"No, it's ok." Elizabeth said back quickly, "I'll be fine, I swear. I won't let it affect my duties."
I shook my head at her, "Donna be daft." I told her as I took the tray from her. She looked about to sneeze again. I went back to the table with the tray as Elizabeth left the room again as quickly as she could. I heard her sneeze again and looked at the Lycans around the table. "After this meeting guys." I said to them, "I need yis all to stay outside as much as yis can. She's allergic to yis all."
The general nodded at me, though he didn't like the idea, "As you wish." He said.
"Thankee Sy." I said back to him with respect, "And I'm sorry for asking."
"It's ok." He told me and then looked sharply to the door as we heard Elizabeth sneeze a third time.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:31 am

Quinn raised a brow when he heard Elizabeth was alergic to dogs and therefore the lycans. He felt sorry for her, for there would be times when they had them about. Cain and Elana had them as guards. They were loyal and steadfast when they gave their service to someone. But there were things that could be taken to help eleviate that allergy.
He then turned his attention to the assembled group. Elana explained that she also received word that trouble was brewing for Quinn and Mac, that Anubis had been risen from the dead. She was not about to have her new family in danger with out her being there.
Duncan sat across from Elana and her sister Dellia. It was clear he was wanting to say something to her but was not sure if he should. The same could be said about Dellia. She was still getting use to the modern ways.

After taking my seat again, I noticed the way Duncan was staring and I leaned over to him discretely, "Put yis tongue back." I said quietly, "Ye be drooling." I smiled then and shook my head before looking across the table at the unfortunately Lycans that would soon be banned from the house. I shrugged my shoulders again before looking to Elana, "So are you here to help?" I asked her....

"That I am." she said. "My guards here are the best of our guards. I know Anubis, and hopefully can anticipate what he will do. I am not going to let that bastard hurt my family."

"When did you find out?" I asked....

"Just yesterday." she said. "Took a bit for the messenger to reach us. He had to avoid some trouble along the way." Iraq was still a hot bed of trouble.

I nodded, "What did Cain say about this?" She'd already said he was busy elsewhere....

"Go Kill the bastard and bring me his head." she smiled.

I smiled back and nodded. That was pretty much what I thought he would say on such a matter, "Fair enough." I said with a smirk, "Though he might have to be satisfied with ash. I canny be held responsible for what I might leave over when I'm done with him."....

Servants brought in food and drink. Nothing fancy, with the sudden arrival of guests, but enough for everyone. That is if they got to it before Gabe. Once they left it was time to get down to business. "If they have returned to Scotland, I have a feeling Anubis is recruiting and training those that will be coming after us. Duncan says she has her own band of hunters, so we will have those that are more trained then your locals. Any ideas on what we need to do?"

Gabe was about to reach out for the platter, but Marla slapped his hand sharply and he snapped it back. "I guess we do what we do best." He said as he rubbed the back of his hand lightly. I laughed, I couldn't help it, but then nodded in agreement. "We're best sticking with what we know." I said, "We take them on as they come."....

"So we wait for them to come to us." I said. I wanted a bit more then that. I figured if we could hit them where they were, they would not expect it. I had a feeling that they had no idea that we knew Anubis was alive and with Mary. "Well a premptive strike against them, when they have no idea we know what we know, might be good as well, then fall back and wait for them."

I nodded in agreement and so did Gabe, "Precisely." I said, "But I didn't mean it like you think." I laughed lightly, "Treat it like we did the den in Rome and go from there."....

"So any idea of where they might be?" I asked.

"There be only one place that they could be. The last real piece of McCloud land that exists." Duncan said "Castle McCloud."

I nodded, "Then we start there." I said....

"Night Raid?" I asked.

I pursed my lips a little, but then nodded, "I think that would be best. As a human, Anubis won't have such a sensitive snout anymore, so we could slip in under it."....

"Well that is if he is still human and Mary has not made him a vamire or like Duncan and I." That would be a problem. "Tommorow night is the dark of the moon. We could move in without being seen." With the lycans we could move thorugh the forests and across the darkened landscape. They could see quite well in the dark.

I nodded, but it was a short timetable and I looked around the table slowly, "Can we get it all set up in time?" I asked, "Bearing in mind, Duncan is the only one to have been to Castle McCloud."....

"I can guide you there, but do we have enough weapons to make such an assault?"
I grinned thinking of all the things we had brought over. "Oh I think we will have more then enough." The garage was full of crates that were fileld with weapons and ammo. Being in the business I was in, it helped to have enough to do any job. "So we have a lot to do before tommorow night."

I grinned also, "Absolutely." I said in regard to our ammo stocks and then nodded to the last bit. "Early supper then."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Duncan snapped out of his enthrallment for the rest of the talks. He gave a general lay out of the land and the castle. It was one of the older castle strongholds that had been kept up it seemed. Most of those from that day were in ruins but this one seemed to have survived. After talking a bit more I lead them out to the Garage and pointed out the crates with the weapons and ammo. Such weapons were basicly illegal in Great Britten. There were 9 mm pistols, sniper rifles and a few fully auto rifles of military grade. Clips and ammo were there also. Everyone but the hunters, Marla and Gabe dug in. They had their own that they had managed to smuggle in. The nice thing of having your own jet. The pilot and co pilot were able to get them past security and customs.

"Looks like old time?" I asked Mac, as everyone loaded up on ammo and clips. Even Elana picked out two 9mm and checked them out. It seemed she was no stranger to firearms. The lycans took the fully auto rifles and grinned wide grins as they slapped clips into them, and others into pockets.

From what Duncan told them, it would take them a few hours to get to where they were going. So they would have to leave early the next day so they could be in position to move up onto the castle by nightfall.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:37 am

I looked at Quinn and smiled. Just like old times indeed, I thought. I nodded, "Like nothing has changed at all." I said, though that wasn't strictly true. Everything had changed, literally everything. I looked around at everyone gearing up and even spotted Elana handling some glocks. I nodded with approval before going to my own new kit. I still had my glocks, I'd never get rid of them, but I also possessed two Berettas now and it was those I took out. I checked them over and loaded them up.....

Gabe it looked still carried the two large pistols I had bought him. I called them cannons for the damage they did. Sounded like cannons as well. It looked like we had an assult team. Now all they had to do was wait until the next night to put their plan into effect.

When everyone was done loading up and checking their kits, I started motioning for everyone to move back into the house, all except the Lycans. Poor Elizabeth had suffered enough for one day. I didn't make any malice about any of it and they seemed to understand well enough. Besides, the cottage wasn't just comfortable, it was a Lycan's haven. No easy breakables for a start and enough space around that they could shift and run, and even hunt of they wanted to. I knew the forest was stocked with deer and other game. They would be just fine. Back inside, supper had been served at the main table and beds were being made upstairs.....

A special box was brought in for Elana and her sister. It was filled with blood packs, chilled to keep them fresh. This was taken up to their room. No sence in frightening the servents. They would have the blood later. But for now they would enjoy soldid food with the rest of us. Duncan now took a seat on one side of Dellia as Elana took the other side. Elana had a grin on her face when she saw Duncan take his seat. I could not help but grin myself. Indeed our family was growing, well become known now. In not to long a time there would be our first child born and the poor little one would be pampered and cared for not only by Mac and me but by every servent in the house. I took my seat next to Mac at the head of the table and as the food was served up I looked around the table. This was indeed another moment to remember.

It was wonderful to have everyone together again and some more new additions to the family. It was times like this that I felt like I belonged again and I intended to enjoy every occasion possible to have everyone around the table like this. Besides, family was everything and these people, no matter how and where they had come into my life, were my family. We enjoyed the supper, laughed and talked about this and that and generally enjoyed each other's company. Gabe, of course had to make the crudest comments possible that had us all laughing, mostly about the weight that Marla and I were putting on now. As expected this got him slapped more than once, having us all errupting in laughter again, but it was all in fun and all too soon, it was time for bed. Our staff came in to clear the table and such and I made my way upstairs with Marla, leavin the men to talk on their own....

I took Gabe, Duncan, and the other hunters into the study where we sat and I pulled out the bottle of Scotch and poured everyone a drink. It was getting to be a routine of sorts. Mac and i would come in there and have a drink. Me the scotch and her the one drink that she could have, and just relax by the fire place. A home. A real home, where we could relax and enjoy life. Oh as Laird I had to make decisions that concerned the village and the area. But that I kind of liked. It helped me get to know everyone and them me.
Elana and Dellia also went upstairs. They would warm the blood and have some, much like me and the men were doing with the scotch. "Well now Gabe you have not told us how your mother has taken the news about the twins."

Gabe sat down with his glass and sniffed at it before answering. "She's over the moon about it." He said jovially, "Twins run in my family and she considers them good luck. Not that I need any though." And he winked as he laughed before sipping at his whiskey. "How's the old man doing?"....

I had to laugh at his question about Cain. "Well it looks like your statement about running the country was not to far off. Seems he is organizing surrounding towns and villages to rid themselves of Al Quida and I would not put it past him that he will be the area's leader here shortly." I shook my head, "Give him a bit more time and he will be the Region's leader and up the ladder. After all he was a King once." I laughed again.

Gabe shook his head and laughed, "Devious shit." He said, "But so long as he's on our side, I guess that's fine. He laughed some more and then let it fade into something a little more serious, "Hows Kenzie been?" He asked....

I smiled broadly. "She has been really good. She is enjoying this life. The women of the village have come to love her and they visit and insist on her coming down to visit them. I think she has gotten to know some of the ones in the next glen over as well. What about you and Marla? Getting use to a life not so regulated?"

Gabe nodded and then grinned, "We're getting there." He said with a laugh, "Marla don't like Mom's wading in some days, but that's normal. As for the rest of it, it's been nonstop really. We're getting a place in Starling near Michael and we've found a nice place we can get married when the babies are born.".....

I was glad that Elana was not like his mother. She gave Mac and me the space we needed, but of course she had her life with Cain. They needed to catchup on a very long seperation. They sat and talked abit, and he found out a little more about the other hunters. Like Gabe and him, they knew only how to be hunters. That would be no problem. I was sure that there would be lots of work for them around the world. After a bit I rose and said good night to them all and went to find Mac.

Gabe finished his drink and nodded, "Defiitely." He said and got to his feet. He went upstairs and vanished down a corridor to where he thought Marla would be. He ended up somewhere utterly different, but one of the staff led him to the right room. Marla had left me some time before and I was getting ready for bed when Qiunn came into the room. I was just taking off my robe and I smiled to him as I hung it up. My body had changed greatly already, but Quinn hadn't seemed to mind so much. Sometimes, especially with my breasts, he seemed to enjoy them being bigger. Personally, I hated it, but there wasn't much I could do about it now, was there. Still smiling, I moved over to the bed. My bump hadn't formed yet, not for a while yet, but there was a small bulge just below my navel that was now quite hard to the touch. I rubbed it lightly as I sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at Quinn again. "You and Gabe catch up?"....

"Oh yes." I smiled. I got out of my clothes and into bed and waited for her to join me. This was one of the best parts of having a place of our own. Having Mac there with me to hold and talk with. I heard Gabe in the hallway and chuckled as a servent sent him in the right direction. "Now Lady Santaior how have you been dealing with all the women from the village and such?"

I smiled again as he got into the bed and I crawled up to cuddle up with him, pulling the soft duvet with me. How was I getting on in the village? I had to laugh, "Aye, it's all good." I said, "They're trying to get me to join a knitting circle. Some of the older women want to make blankets and coats for the baby.".....

I had to laugh at that. The thought of Mac knitting. Ah but one never knew. I drew her to me and held her. "What do you think of Elana's sister? You saw how Duncan was looking at her?"

I laughed again and I cuddled up closer to him. What did I think of Elana's sister? "Dellia?" I nodded, "She seems nice enough." I then chuckled quietly, "Aye, I saw him drooling alright. The poor wee man could barely contain himself."....

"I have a feeling he is smitten once more, but this time there is no husband." I chuckled. I think she might wish to stay awhile, after all of this is over and done with." We might have a guest for a bit then.

I nodded, "Oh absolutely." I chuckled again and then cocked my head slightly on his shoulder. Stay a while? "That would be nice." I said, "Give us time to get to know her better and for her to get to know us." I moved up slightly and made myself more comfortable. My slight baby bulge pressed against his hip as I snuggled in and closed my eyes.....

I could just see it. Duncan and Dellia getting hitched. Ah then there would definately be more Cambells to be running about, with the old dragons blood line. I closed my eyes and again enjoyed the feeling of having Mac there beside me, cuddled up nice and neat. Before long I was asleep.

I wasn't far behind and I slept peacefully all that night. The morning however, that brought a reality kick to me, literally. I took a deep breath as I felt myself waking and smiled, still feeling Quinn with me and I opened my eyes. But it wasn't Quinn in the bed. It was Gabe! With a scream, I shot across the bed and fell out of the other side. Gabe laughed at me and shook his head before he grinned at Quinn. "Oh, now that's magic." He chuckled. "I've been waiting years to do that."....

I woke up to her scream and pulled out one of my guns from under the pillow. "What the F......." I yelled as the gun came up.

Gabe quickly put his hand up and stopped Quinn from pointing the gun at him, "Sorry Quinn, just couldn't resist." He laughed and then quickly slid off the bed again. I managed to pick myself up off the floor and I quickly pulled the duvet off. I left the top sheet for Quinn. I shook my head as the shock wore off and then picked up my pillow and threw it at Gabe....

That was not how I wanted to be woken up. I shook my head. Gabe and Mac's jokes were something else. "You two have got to stop this. I think one day one of you is going to shoot the other."

"Don't tempt me!" I snapped as I collected my pillow again and put it back on the bed.
Gabe laughed and shook his head. "Don't worry about it." He said, "That one was a one-off, I promise."
"It bloody better be!" I snapped again as I smoothed my hair back some and got back into the bed......

"And where is Marla?" I asked. "She know you are trying to get yourself in big trouble?" I pulled Mac to me again.

Gabe nodded, "She's still asleep." He said, "But I think she figured I'd try something while we were here." He looked at me and shook his head, "Getting sloppy, homegirl." He said to me, "A year ago, you would have known it was me long before you woke up."
"A year ago, I wasna married and pregnant, and sleeping in my own bed, Gabe." I said back.
He nodded, conceeding the point, but the grin didn't fade, "Still, great prank though." He said.
"Say that when I put a bullet in your crotch." I said rather more sharply than I'd wanted to as I crawled back to Quinn and unravelled the duvet to cover us both again, "Now piss off. I wasna wanting to get up yet."
Gabe laughed and nodded, "Fair enough." He said, then mock saluted Quinn, "Enjoy." He said and left....

I shook my head and put the gun back under the pillow. I tried to relax but I knew I was now not going to be able to get back to sleep. But one conselation was that I had Mac in my arms and that made every thing right with the world.

I cuddled up to Quinn again and tried to settle, but I couldn't get back to sleep again. I shook my head, feeling Quinn suffering the same torment. "I'm sorry, cock." I said quietly, "If I'd known, I would have stopped him, I swear."....

"Its alright babe." I tightened my hold on her. "Guess we will have to be getting up here shortly anyways. Just will give us more time to get ready for the day."

I shook my head, "Nuhuh." I said, making it clear I wasn't going anywhere for at least another half an hour. I cuddled tighter into him and pulled his arm right over me....

I chuckled and kissed her. We would just lay there and wake up fully. I moved my hand up and down her back and then moved it between us and fondled her lovely tits that had grown a bit.

I sighed softly and then smiled as I felt his hands at my breasts. Yes, he definitely liked them bigger, but they were more sensitive. Thankfully, he was more gentle with them these days. I slid my own hand across his back and then down to his hip. "Is this an invitation?" I asked...

"Mmmmmmmmm, what do you think?" I asked her and chuckled and squeezed her tits one at a time.

I chuckled back and tucked my leg under his hip as I pulled him over me, "Oh absolutely aye." I said as I leaned up and kissed him passionately....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:02 pm

I kissed her back with equal passion. Breaking the kiss I began kissing her neck and shoulders and then worked my way down to her lovely and now sensitive tits. I flicked my toung over their hard nipples and grinned. "Ah the little one will be suckling on these lovely tits one day." I squeezed them gently but with enough force to enjoy the feel of them in my hands.

Duncan was awake and back at the mannor house. He had a place some where up in the hills. He had evidently, before he left the night before, called upon Dellia. He came with two horses saddled and ready to ride. She was ready and eager to ride. He had a couple wicker baskets strapped across the back of his horse. It seemed he was taking her out for a long ride and a brunch or lunch out in the hills. Elana only chuckled as she watched from a window as they mounted up and rode away. "Well Duncan." she murmered. "You take good care of her." her grin turned to a broad smile as she got dressed for the day, tight fitting black one piece jumpsuit of sorts. She strapped on the 9 mils and shoved a long balded knife into her right boot. She belted on a knife blade belt and on her fore arms she strapped six throwing knifes, six per arm.

One would have thought that she was a simple woman from the middle east. Oh by far she was nothing of the sort. During the reign of Cain and his Kingdom, she had learned from him how to fight and defend herself. Over the many lifetimes to the present she had sought out masters of various sorts that taught her more.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:29 pm

I was already in heaven when his lips moved down to my breasts and when he flicked his tongue over the incredibly sensitive nipples, my whole body jumped with the sensation of it. What he said distracted me some and made me laugh a little and I looked down at him, shaking my head. "Enjoy them while you can then." I told him, "Unless you want dinner with your pudding."

Downstairs, Gabe was getting his comeuppance from Marla. "You asshole!" She yelled at him, completely ignoring the fact they were in company.
"What?" Gabe said back, "It was only a prank, Marla, jeez! She gone done worse to me over the years."
Marla shook her head at her fiancé and turned away from him, "Yeah sure!" She chided, "What if she fell funny, huh? What if she got hurt, huh? Pranks aside, that ain't right, Gabriel."
Now he knew he was in trouble. She said his full name. "Ok, ok!" He said, "I'll go say sorry already!" He made to turn away to do that, but Marla stopped him.
"Hold it!" She said sharply, "You can damned well wait til they come down, ya big dumb ape. You done enough damage for one day."
"Fine, fine!" Gabe smarted, holding his hands up in defeat....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 01, 2014 12:14 pm

I grinned as I continued to play with ther tits. He then left them as he kissed his way down her body, moving himself down as well. Spreading her legs he moved a hand to her moist pussy and began rubbing it and thumbing her clit.

I sucked air in quick as I felt his touch at my heated folds and arched my back deeply. I parted my thighs wider to give him more room to move and pressed my head back into the pillow. "Oh, that's so good!" I sighed....

I then brought my head down and began licking her pussy with my toung as I spread her folds back. My cock was hard and wanting to slide up inside her, but I wanted her ready for it.

I gasped in air again as his tongue replaced his fingers. It felt cool against the sheer heat of my aching innards, but it just felt so good. I was already very wet and very hot and I lifted my hips to his teasing tongue....

I continued licking her pussy for a bit and then kissed my way back up to her tits. Kissing them and squeezing them a bit I moved myself to sit with my head to the head board. "Come my horny little wife. Straddle my lap." I figured this would be a better way for her, more comfortable.

I didn't hesitate. No sooner had the words left his lips, I was astride him, his cock pressing tight against my opening. I leaned in and kissed him passionately as I took his hands and put them to my hips before I moved my hands up his arms and to the back of his neck. "Ready when you are, my horny husband." I whispered in his ear....

I would never get tired of that word. Husband. Loved hearing it. I guided my hard cock up and entered her hot pussy and let her settle down on it as I kissed her back.

I sucked in my breath and sighed it back out again as he settled me across his lap. I never tired of that feeling, that first push into me. With my lips still firmly against his, I slowly began to move my hips....

With one hand on her hips, I moved a hand up to her tits to continue playing with them. I let her move her hips about enjoying the feeling of her pussy moving over my cock. "Now that feels good." I told her and then, "yes and your sweet tits taste good." as I brought one to my lips and suckled on it.

"Aye, it does." I sighed as I continued to move my hips over him. "And aye, they do." I cradled his head and let mine drop back as he kissed and suckled on the nipple. Every movement, I kept easy and gentle, but as my clit rubbed over him I had to force myself not to jerk my hips too much...

This was my thoughts of what heaven should be. A beautiful woman, and enjoying every moment with her like we were. I gave one of her ass cheeks a friendly slap, then moved my hips up to help bury my cock farther up into her pussy.

I couldn't help it as my hips started moving a little quicker on him, rubbing my clit harder and faster against him. I cried out softly against his throat as I held onto him and when he lifted his hips to bury himself deeper into me, I cried out again....

I was breathing a bit harder. I continued moving my hips up to bury my cock up inside her, moving my other hand back down to her hips to help, and squeeze both her ass cheeks.

My cries became much more urgent and as I felt his hands around my backside, my hips jarred forward and I suddenly came strongly on him...

I thrust again and held her to me as I released my hot cum up inside her and growled out my satisfaction deep in my throat. Oh this was good, so good. What more could a man ask for. My hands moved up to her back and I pulled her to me and held her tightly.

I cried out a second time as I felt him cum strong inside me. It all felt so good and as he then held me to him, I rested my head on his shoulder to catch my breath. I still ached inside and I wanted more, but for the moment, I just needed to settle a little. "I love breakfast in bed." I whispered to him, "Especially when I don't expect it.".....

Her cries had not gone unheard. Elizabeth being up early to get things going had heard them and smiled. She quickly went down to the kitchen and had the cook prepare a cart for them. When ready it was put in the dumbwaiter and takenup to the second floor where she retrieved it and then knocked lightly on the door.

The knock on our door made me sit up straight again and I turned my head to the door. I gathered up the sheet around my hips to cover us both. I decided if it was Gabe again, I'd give him an eyeful and an earful. "Who is it?" I called. Elizabeth made her presence known and opened the door. She came in with a smile and stopped the trolley near the bed. She didn't look directly at us, but I knew she knew what we were up to. With a smile, she left the room again and I turned my head back to Quinn. "And breakfast in bed for real." I laughed....

"Ah the servents have the ability to read your mind." I grinned and looked over at the cart and sniffed the air. "MMMMMMMMM I smell bacon, eggs, and pancakes and is that a large decanter of coffee?"

I nodded, smelling the same thing, "Aye." I said with a sigh and then made to move. I lifted my hips up slowly, but as I did so, I felt that ache and the pleasure of the movement and sighed again deeply, "Mmmmm."....

I chuckled. "To be continued then, after breakfest, yes?"

I nodded and lifted up slightly higher. I felt him slip from me, but as I moved sideways to get off him, my clit rubbed over him and I sighed again, "Oh absolutely." I told him....

I moved to the edge of the bed as she lifted off of me and pulled off the lids of the trays. Indeed there was all that I had smelled and I began dishing up our plates.

Down stairs the table was full of food again for the hungry guests. As Gabe and the others came in and sat down, Elizabeth stated. "The Laird and Lady will not be joining you this morning. They are having their breakfest in their rooms." she had a smile on her lips as the feeding frenzy began. One thing about being wealty, one always had to make sure there was plenty of food for guests.

I dished up enough for myself and took the plate back to the bed. I crawled back in and sat down to eat. As always, it was delicious and I soon cleared the plate. Shuffling forward, I put my plate back on the tray and poured myself some coffee. I wasn't much for coffee in the morning, I still preferred my tea, but that wasn't forefront in my mind. Quinn was.....

Eating my fill I put the plate down and poured my coffee. I savored the flavor and the warmth of it as it went down. I sat next to Mac and put an arm about her as i drank my coffee. "Ever think you would be haveing breakfest in bed like this or having it like this as much as you like?"

When Elana came in in her tight black outfit and her two 9 mils strapped to her hips and other weapons about her the five hunters almost choaked on their food as their eyes grew wide and jaws hung down. She slid into a seat and smiled at everyone.

I nodded as I upended the mug and finished the coffee, "Once." I said, "Dreaming." I put the mug back on the tray and licked my lips before i moved back up the bed to let my early meal settle a little.
Downstairs, Gabe laughed as he watched the other hunters stare and drool over Elana in her rather tight fitting outfit. He shovelled another whole sausage into his mouth and chewed on it as he shook his head and laughed. Elana and Kenzie were much the same in their introductions, making everyone stop and drool at them. Hell, Marla did that more often than not these days....

Finishing my coffee, I joined Mac again at the headboard of the bed. Again putting an arm about her I sat there quite content for the moment. I moved one hand up and down her thigh closet to me. It would take a bit before my cock was again hard and ready, but that didn't mean we could not enjoy somemore fore play.

Slowly the five hunters closed their mouths and continued eating, though they could not keep their eyes off her for long. Oh they knew who her husband was and how he was. Looking was about all they could do, even though they wished otherwise. McDugal whispered to the one next to him. "If there be women like that in Iraq, me thinks I will be paying a visit there."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 01, 2014 12:56 pm

I snuggled into Quinn and turned myself slightly as I felt his fingers trace up and down my nearside thigh. "Mmmm." I sighed softly, "That's very nice." In return, I traced my fingers up and down his thigh and then a little higher. My fingers found that sensitive place just under his balls and I flicked it lightly with my fingernail. "Do we still have to get up now?" I asked as I shuffled up a little more and put my lips tenderly to his. I kissed him with passion, but also with love. As I broke the kiss, I said, "Or can we lay in a little longer?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next