The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by questor Thu May 01, 2014 3:44 pm

I smiled as she asked if they had to get up and if they could stay there a bit longer. "I think we can let Gabe get things organized. Make him do all the work for what he did this morning. He returned her kiss and began playing with her tits again. "Now this will be nice after the little one is born." He bent down and kissed them and flicked his toung over their nipples. "I think the wee one and I will enjoy them."

I moved my hand up further on her thigh and then dipped it between her legs to rub her pussy again and her clit. Slowly I manuvered a finger up inside her, as his other hand continued playing with one of her tits.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 01, 2014 3:48 pm

"Mmm." I sighed softly, but I had to laugh at his comments about the baby enjoying my breasts. I shook my head lightly, trying to concentrate on speaking against his teasing. "The only thing this bairn will think of when it sees these, is food." I told him, but that was all I could tell him. That ache was back with a vengeance and I shuffled down the bed, pulling him atop me again. I rubbed my knee over his growing cock gently as I couldn't reach with my hands, "Oh, that's so good!".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu May 01, 2014 3:55 pm

I turned with her as she slipped back down on the bed. I lay on my side continuing to finger her wet pussy and kiss and suckle on her tits. I loved the foreplay. He loved playing with her tits. I felt men never really paid them enough attention. I loved to. After a while as my cock became hard once more I turned her over and helped her into a kneeling position.

I moved behind her and rubbed my cock up against her pussy some before letting it slide up inside her. He again gave her ass cheeks a slap and squeezed them as he began to move slowly in and out of her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat May 10, 2014 10:24 am

Quinn had me going from the very moment his finger slipped into my folds and I lifted my hips as I felt that burn quickly rise up once more. At this rate, it wouldn't be long before I climaxed again and I so badly ached to. My body and my sighs confirmed this, but just as I felt it rise enough to topple me, he suddenly stopped and turned me over. He pulled me up to my knees and moved behind me and I knew what he wanted to do.

Feeling his cock press and tease again at me, I pushed my hips back, needing him inside me. He obliged and I cried out in lust. I gripped the sheets and dropped my shoulders to the bed as I began pushing back against him as he thrust into me. That burn returned. He then suddenly slapped my backside and I yelped in shock, but also in pleasure. The distraction of it fading, I pushed my hips back at him again and cried out as I felt him touch my core. I arched my back deeply and lifted my shoulders back up. My breasts began to swing and bounce with the force of him and the movement and I cried out at each thrust.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed May 14, 2014 12:35 pm

I reached up and took one of her dangling tits in my hand and squeezed it. Ah such lovely tits. Even more so now that they were bigger and more sensitive because of her pregnancy. I continued to thrust my hard cock up inside her hot pussy and with my other hand reached around her hips and between her legs to rub her clit as my cock slid in and out of her.

"You like that?" I asked her, grinning. Her cries of pleasure at each thrust was very clear on that point. But I wanted to here her say it. This was pure heaven and I was wanting it to last. I came back slowly and then rammed my cock up inside of her hard, trying to bury it even deeper then before. "You like me up inside you, babe." I asked.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu May 15, 2014 5:34 am

His teasing continued as he thrust into me harder, over and over again and I cried out on every breath. Did I like that? My cries were more than enough to let him know, but I also knew he loved to hear me actually say it and beg for more. Something I was more than happy to do. "Oh, my love!" I cried as I arched my back deeper and lifted myself right up. I reached back over my shoulder and anchored myself to him by grasping the back of his neck. This new angle and his teasing fingers instantly brought me to climax and I screamed the pleasure and passion of it.

Keeping myself anchored and turning my hips back further, I felt him slam into my core again and rub hard against that precious little spot just inside me. That with his still continuing fingers toppled me into a second orgasm, "Yes!" I cried, "Oh, my love, yes! More!"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue May 27, 2014 8:21 am

He slammed his hard cock in her again and again, as he played with her dangling tits and her clit. He felt her second orgasm and was happy. She was being satisfied and so was he. That was what he wanted, as well as enjoying her lovely body. He could not seem to keep his hands off her and her lovely tits.

As she cried out she liked it and wanted more, he was beginging, to get close to releasing his own load. But he was not sure if she was finished yet, so he kept going as he felt himself building more and more. He squeezed her tits a bit harder, knowing not to squeeze them to hard.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed May 28, 2014 3:20 pm

I wanted more and he seemed more than happy to give it. Over and over again, he slammed into me and I couldn't help but hang on. After some time, I felt my back begin to ache with the angle at which I was bent back on him, so I let go and let my hands drop to the bed again.

I felt his length again then, pounding against my core as I pushed my hips back to meet his powerful thrust. I was sure he couldn't last much longer and to be fair, neither could I. Gripping the sheets with my hands, I let my back drop and relaxed my hips, ready for that final impact and his own climax. "Oh!" I cried again and again, "Oh, love!".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Quin felt him self getting ready to unload himself so he rammed his hard cock up inside her pussy and held himself there and reached up to grab one of her tits and squeeze it. His hot cum exploded from him and filled her pussy. He growled out his pleasure and satisfaction from deep within his throat.

He kept himself there until he felt his cock begin to recede from her pussy. He moved up then a bit and continued to squeeze her sensitive tits as they dangled there. He kissed the back of her neck and her back. Moving a hand back he patted her ass cheeks. He remembered what he had called her some time ago. Sweet Cheeks. Oh yes indeed they were.

questor

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11