The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 6 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 10:16 am

Alex put his book bag down and took out the stuff he had. "Well we will begin with this and you can add to it. By the time we compare notes and work it out, we should get at least an A on it." he chuckled. He grinned and placed everything on the bed. Having her in his room was kind of nice, she looked good and from what he could see had a very nice body. He sat down next to her. He wondered why he was thinking such thoughts. He had only known her for a short time and she probably would not be wanting to do anything like he was thinking.

He did how ever put an arm about her and leaned over and kissed her. He had seen her wringing her hands and knew she probably was wanting to cut her self. He was going to give her something else to want and try to make her forget about wanting to hurt herself.

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 6 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 24, 2009 12:42 am

Dani nodded. She needed to keep her A average so getting an A on this report would be needed she was nervous about having a partner but she trusted that Alex would do his fair half and help her. “That sounds like a good plan Alex, An A would be great” She grinned and sat down on the bed with him and looked up at him. He was very handsome, and so kind, the kind of man that she was sure would pass her dads test. Yes she was sure of it, Alex would have been safe from her dads tests.

She leaned into his arms and kissed him back softly then leaned into him leaning her head on his chest she was trembling slightly. “I love you Alex” She then stood and got off the bed and without looking up again at him. “I just got to go to the bathrrom before we start” She then walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom she then locked the door and pulled out her make up kit and reached it and found her razor she slipped off her hoddie searching for a clear area finding none she put the hoddie back on and took off her sock and took the razor to her ankle. Sighing in relive as the pent up emotions and pressures released with the blood.

She made sure it didn’t stain anywhere then when it stopped bleeding she wrapped it in gauze then placed her sock back on replaced the razor in her makeup bag then replaced the makeup bag then washed her hands of any evidence then walked out and joined him back in his room. She climbed back on the bed “Where should we start?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 12:47 pm

When she got up and went to the bathroom he watched her and heard the lock on the door turn. He knew what she was doing and shook his head. He had hoped that being with him would supress that urge to cut herself. She had no reason to do it any longer. Things were begining to calm down and with him there she should be a lot calmer herself.

When she came back he had a worried look on his face as she sat back down on the bed. He caressed the side of her face as he slipped an arm about her. "We can start with these." he handed her some notes he had put together on comparing the wars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Dani saw the look on his face and hung her head in shame, she had failed him, she took it as a look of discust which made her want to do it again. It was a vicous cycle she cut to feel better but saw the looks in her brothers face and now Alex and it made her wanted to do it again, this time to punish herself for failing them, then she would feel bad about failing them yet again.

Her head ached and as he carrassed the side of her face she smiled up at him and nuzzled him. She leaned into hischest as he slipped his arm. "Looks good Alex" She mentioned as she read them over.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 4:19 pm

He held her to him. He noticed her hanging her head. He lifted it to look at him. He smiled and kissed her lips gently. Some how he had to get her to do something else to release her fustration and pent up emotions. She could come to him and try to talk it out. He hated thinking of her hurting herself. Even if the cuts were not deep it was not good what she was doing. But he could not stop her from doing it. He could only suggest, and talk to her.

He continued to hold her as she read the notes. He just wanted her to know he was there for her. "I know it is hard for you. I am here for you if you want to talk, vent or what ever, any time you need to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Dani kissed him back closing her eyes and stroked his chest. She smiled into the kiss. She wanted to quit for him, but the addiction had her now, it had controle, she had to do it each day she couldn’t help it. Even if she wanted to quit she wasn’t sure she could. She wasn’t sure when it took over, when she had lost controle of it, when she needed to cut to feel incontrole but in reality that made it so she wasn’t in controle. She could trick herself into thinking that she could but even that was beining to slip away from her. And now she was risking the one thing that was good. All for her weakness and the unabilty to quit. Man how she hated her self.

Dani knew that Alex had faced far more then she had so she attempted to hide it from Alex she looked up at him and nodded “Okay Alex thank you” But she doubted that she would be able to come to him, she wanted to be strong, and he had done more then enough to save her from the boys that were making her life a living hell how could she expect him to do anything more?

Just then Dani hearda knock on the door she looked up and saw her brother. “Hey Dani I’m home.” She smiled “Good, get started on your homework you have a game tonight” Dustin nodded. “You two are coming right?” Dani lookd at Alex “So what do you think can we go and freeze or asses off sitting on the benches I havent missed any of my brothers games, just lke he hasn’t missed any of my plays”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 4:42 pm

"Of course we will go to the game. Lets get the homework done so we can enjoy it." he told her. "Oh and by the way, there is a dance at the school Firday. Would you like to go?" he asked her. He had found out about it from a flyer taped to a hallway wall. One of their new friends had also told him that they were going to the lake after the dance and build a fire and relax on the beach. "Afterwards our friends are going to the beach at the lake for a campfire thing. I thought that would be kind of fun if you are up to it."

He was hoping that would take her mind off of a lot of things and calm her as well. Having friends now was something she also needed. Especially the other girls that she could talk to and see how they coped with things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 29, 2009 12:06 am

Dani smiled and nodded she was pleased that he was willing to go to the game with her. Her brother needed more people to cheer for him. She blinked when he mentioned the dance. 'I...uhh" She lowered her eyes "I have never been to a dance before Alex" She was sure it sounded pathetic but it was the truth. She hadnt been. "But I would love to go with you,"

"Ohh a bonfire and that beach that sounds so much fun" She nodded, it would take a lot of hidding but she would be able to do it, She wanted to seem more normal. She fingered the ring and dog tags then looked back at his notes. "These look really good Alex" She kissed his lips softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 4:14 pm

As quickly as he could he got his homework done and helped Dani with her's where he could so they could be done and at the game on time. Once they were done he drove both of them to the school again and parked the car. Other were arriving for the game. "Better hurry if we want some good seats." he told her and slipped an arm about her as they walked to the football field.

Some of their new friends were there and waved them over to sit with them. One of the girls sat on the other side of Dani, "You comeing to the dance and bonfire friday?" she grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 29, 2009 10:52 pm

Dani smiled as they finished their homework "Well that leads the weekend free except a little bit on our project each day" As they drove to school Dani smiled, she could tell even her brother was doing better, he was still eyeing Alex but it seemed to be for a different reason. Still trying to play the protective brother role though.

As they pulled in Dustin took off to the school and the dressing rooms. He would get into his uniform and equipment all of which had been donated by their fathers platoon. He would then do his warm ups.

Meanwhile Dani went with Alex as they sat down she grinned at the girl. "Yes Alex just asked me, well kinda informed me about it" She laughed softly. "I am really looking forward to the fire should we bring anything?"

Before she could get her answer the annocer came on and asked everyone to stand for the singing of their National Athem. Hardly anyone did many spoke through the singing of it and Dani began to shake with anger her fists were clenched strongly at her sides but she remaind silent her eyes fixed ahead. When the athem was done she sat down and turned to Alex "I wish they would show some respect."

Then turned to her otherside. "So what should we bring?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 8:36 am

Lucy grinned and laughed. "Well with a bonfire we usually have some hot dogs and marshmellows to roast. Also don't forget a nice comfortable blanket. Or the sand will get into your clothes and drive you nuts." The game was about to start.

Alex had been a bit disapointed in the people not rising for the National Athem. It seemed that they needed to learn a bit of patriotism. They seemed to take their freedom lightly. Most never had to fight for what they wanted or to protect what they had. The people, especially the younger ones needed to see what it would be like to lose what they had, Freedom to do what they wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 30, 2009 9:32 am

Dani nodded, so it would just be the normal things, she hoped for a chilly night so it wouldnt be odd that she was in her hoddie. She had the blanket in mind and she would bake up some of her brownies to share with everyone. Her father loved him and when it wasnt so out she would mail them to him to give him a taste of home.

After the singing of the National Athem she leaned int Alex. "Maybe with the rememeberance day play they will see how lucky we are" She nuzzled into Alex. As the game started she sat and cheered for her brother. As the game went on Dustin scored many touch downs and feild goals and safties they were winning by a wide margin at the end of the first half.

Dani turned to Alex "My brother like me is trying his hardest to win a scholship." She held out her hand for his and watched as the half time show started. Cheerleaders jumping around in skimpy outfits cherring for the fully attentive crowd. No one was talking and even some where standing. More respect was given for that then the National Athem. Dani began to shake with anger again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Alex watched the game and cheered them on with the others and Dani. It was strange being back and doing these things. The last couple years had been nothing but training and war. To be able to sit and watch a football game with out the worry of incoming rounds or snipers was very strange indeed. But to he did miss his friends overseas, the men in his unit. They had been like family. He worried about them as well and hoped that they were all alright.

They had come back to the states when he did and was discharged. But he knew around the time that he would graduate they would be heading back for another tour. He wondered if he would ever see them again. By half time their team was well in the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun May 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Dani enjoyed being with people at the game normally she sat down near the bench alone and cheered on her brother. She rested her hand on Alex's thigh a little absentmindily and continued to scream on her brother. She noticed that her brothers team mates did not cover him as he went in for a field goal but the barrled right through the other team knocking most of them to the ground. It angered her that his own team mates didnt cover their own quarter back but Dustin just saw it as a way to prove himself more.

She looked up at Alex to guess what he was thinking. It seemed to her that he was in a far away place. She brought her hand to his cheek and brought his lips to her own. "You okay Alex"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:20 am

"Yes, I am ok." he told her and kissed her. "Just thinking of my friends that are in my old unit." Alex also noticed Dustin's team mates not wanting to protect him as much as they should. When half time came he kissed Dani again and excused himself. He took a little walk down to the locker room of the team in the stadium. A couple of the guys from the group went with him. He walked in and looked around eying each of the players and the coach.

He walked over to Dustin and gave him a slap on the back. "Doing good out there. Think there might be a couple scouts from the collages out there watching. Keep it up and you never know. Though I don't think anyone else here has been making any great impressions." he made sure his voice was loud enough that the other players could hear. He then turned and as he walked back to the door gave each of the other players a hard look. Most turned their heads away or looked down.

One though moved into his path and Alex grinned. "Tough guy eh." he was a big one, one of the linemen that was not protecting Dustin. The boy made a fatal mistake of taking a swing at him. Alex moved his body to miss the blow and grabed the guys wrist and with a sudden twist of the arm twisted it as he took the thumb of the hand in his and began bending it back. With his arm extended, twisted and the thumb being bent the way it was, caused a bit of pain and Alex was easily able to control the big guy.

"Not to smart trying to hit me, especially with a room full of witnesses, especially with three of my friends standing over there." he moved the guy about the room. Even the coach didn't say a word. Alex wondered what he had to fear. "This type of attitude could get you thrown off the team." Now not only pain but a bit of fear entered the boys eyes. "Didn't think of that did you, and what good will you be if I break a couple fingers and your thumb here." he gave a bit more pressure on the thumb to emphisize.

He didn't like the way the others had treated Dani and he didn't like how they were treating Dustin either. The guy licked his lips and swallowed hard and nodded his head. He then let the guy go and walked back over to his friends. He hoped that his congradulating Dustin and looks would stir them a bit more to protect him on the field and as he was about to leave he turned and looked at the big guy. He inturned looked at Dustin and then Alex and nodded. He then returned to Dani and the others. He again sat next to her and drew her to him and kissed her deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:09 am

Dani kissed him back. She nodded and as she kissed his neck whispered “I am here for you Alex” She worried about him, but what ever happened she would support him, if he choose to go back to his unit she would be worriing until he was in her arms again but no matter what she would stand behind him. She kissed him again sofly on the lips. Then as he excused himself she eyed him then smiled as she saw what way he was heading. Alex had protected her and now it seemed he figured he would make sure that her brother was under the same cover . She turned to Lucy. “I think the second half is going to be interesting.” She made small talk with them grateful that there was a chill in the air and she could have an excuse to have the hoddie on.

Dustin was surprised when he saw Alex coming in, Dani’s doing no doubt, he thought to himself. The younger sister was looking out for him again, she had to be free from that responsibility that she put on herself for him. As Alex slapped his hand down on him Dustin grinned “Thanks man!” He could see what he was doing so played along with it. “Really some scouts? That would be great” Dustin really did need to have a sholourship to be able to go to collage. He noticed the other players gettign nervous, no scout would take any playing to willing to protect their own quarter back.

As he left and Nathon went to move in front Dustin stood ready to defend Alex but then was not surprised when his help was not needed and as he left and Dustin sat back down the teammates looked at him in awe. “How do you know him?” Dustin grinned “Oh you havent heard, my sister is dating him” Their jaws dropped. “That is who he isdating?” Dustin nodded. They all looked at the floor. “Okay man, we will start blocking for you, just let Alex know” Dustin almost burst out laughing. “Ohhh trust me he wil be watching, as will my sister who will defiently be reporting to her boyfriend”

As Alex came back Dani rose an eyebrow. “And where were you?” She grinned and kissed him back. “Thank you for what ever you said I am sure it had an impact” As if on cue the teams poured out again and the game started this time when ever Dustin got the ball he was protected and had a path cleared for him. Dani grinned and cheered louder holding on to Alex as she did so. At the end of the game their team was the clear winner. Dani raced down to the field and ran into Dustins arms grinning. Dustin laughed “Aww Dani I am all sweaty” Some of the teammates came up to him. “Hey Dustin weare going out for pizza want to come with?” Dustin was shocked no one had asked him before. “Sure!” Dani walked away and back to Alex. “You really helped Dustin out today Alex, they are even inviting him out for Pizza” She didn’t except him home till later but wondered what they would do now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm

He grinned at her and then watched the rest of the game and seen that the team was doing a better job of protecting Dustin. When the game was over and she went down to congradalate her brother, he followed at a distance so she could savor the moment with him. When she came back and said that the team had invited him out for Pizza, he grinned even more.

Word would get around that he was not going to let people mess with his girl or her brother. He wished he could some how get the entire town to be a bit more patroitic. That would take a lot of doing and he didn't think he had the means to do it. He took her back to the car and drove home. He informed his mom that Dustin was eating out with the team and began setting the table for dinner. "Since homework is done, and after we eat dinner, how about a movie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Dustin was in heven, it had seemed that the team just didnt know how to react to the death of his father, many of their parents were really against the war, and well the team just didnt know what to say to him, so it was easier just to advoid him." Dustin understood. He also knew that Alex had something to do with it but that didnt really bother him. He jumped into a car and they were off. "We got yours Dustin, I dont know how you did it we never did our job in blocking you yet we never did lose a game" Dustin shurgged "Its my job as the quarter back to win the games"

Dani meanwhile smiled up at Alex "Now I am wondering what you said to those boys to get them to include my brother but I thank you" She rode home with him and greeted his mom and her pets. Making sure they were both fed and watered before sitting down with Alex. "That sounds great Alex, what movie would you like?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:55 pm

"I don't know. Not sure what is on right now. We will just go and take a look and pick one." His mom brought the food to the table and Alex began passing it around. He didn't know how his mom did it. She worked and then came home and cooked. She cleaned the house and did laundry, though Alex helped out there as much as he could. She was an amazing woman.

"A movie would do the two of you a world of good." his mother told them. She loved seeing Alex with a girl. Perhaps down the road there would be more to it then mearly dating. She liked Dani, she seemed to be a very good young woman that was right for him.

Alex smiled as he looked at his mother and the way she looked at him and Dani. After dinner he helped clear the table and then he took Dani by the hand and lead her out to his car. Things were definately looking up and he was begining to feel at home once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Dani nodded. "That sounds good Alex" She smiled at the sight of the food she had always tired to cook good meals for her and Dustin, but they had lived off of Kraft dinner and pizza and pastas for a long time now, having different things was a relife for her stomach and taste buds. "Wow Martha this looks lovely thank you" She dished up some food and began to eat up.

She grinned up at Martha. "Yes a movie would be nice, I havnt been to a movie in quite a while" She finished eating and helped Alex clean up said good bye to her dog and cat then went with Alex to his car. Once inside she buckled up and reached accrossed and took his hand and brought it to her lips and kissed it. "I love you Alex" She leaned back in the seat and watited for him to take them to the theartre too see what was there.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Alex drove down town to the local theater complex. A good movie, National Treasure two was on. He had seen a couple of the previews of it and it looked good. "I think this one will be a good one to watch." he told her and parked the car. Walking up to the ticket window with his arm about her made him feel good. It felt so right and comfortable.

He bought the tickets and took her inside. Inside there were various people from the town, waiting to go into movies or getting out of others. He went up to the counter and bought some popcorn and a couple drinks. He looked at Dani and smiled. It was then off to the theater to find a couple of seats and watch the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Dani didnt mind the silence to the movie thearte for it seemed right, it wasnt an akward silence, just a silence, and it was good to feel comfortable in silence. As they made it to the thearer complex Dani nodded. "That sounds great Alex" As they made it to the ticket booth she walked with him grinning at the feeling of the feeling of his arm around her. It made her feel safe as if nothing could harm her anymore. That Alex would protect her. But she also felt as if she was protectinghim, what was of course rediculous but it didnt matter.

Once inside she thanked him for the popcorn anddrinks and walked with him to the thearter picking seatsshe sat down and waited for Alex to sit down. She then leaned over and kissed his cheek softly then leaned her head on his shoulder. "This feels great Alex"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 pm

Alex put his popcorn and drink in the holders of the seat, then put an arm about her shoulders. He felt that everything was perfect. He had a girl, that was great, some new friends and life was going pretty good. He relaxed and watched the movie, sneaking in a kiss here and there. When it was over and they left the theater, he put his arms around her and lifted her off the ground and spun her around a couple times.

He could hardly wait for the dance and the bonfire afterwards. That promised to be a fun time for both of them. He was definately looking forward to it. "What do you feel like doing now." he asked her as he sat her back on her feet once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:44 am

Dani sighed contently as she felt his arm go around her. She couldnt help but smile/ As the movie went on she ate some of the popcorn and drank her drink. Shly kisses him back. She had to cover her eyes in his shoulders a few times, but manly did it for him, to help him feel as if she really did need him , and that she trusted him, even if she couldnt give up her addiction yet.

As the movie ended she grinned. "That was good Alex" She gasped and giggled as he spun her around as he placed her back down she was pink from blushing but the grin on her face was unmistakable she was happy. She looked up at him and carassed his face. "Well if we have time before curfiew I would like just go somewhere quiet." She stood on her tippy toes and kissed his chin. "You have anyplaces like that?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:10 am

Alex didn't have a curfew. His mother knew he was old enough and tough enough to take care of himself. Coming back from his tour of duty overseas, he had found that a place over looking the town and lake he had known about before, helped him relax some. It was a quiet place, with trees on a hill. There was a dirt path, wide enough for a car to drive down it, that lead to it from off the main road.

When she asked if he knew of a quiet place, he smiled as he thought of it. "It think I know of that kind of place." He pulled out of the parking lot and headed up to the spot. He took it slow as he turned off the main road onto the dirt path. Once to the clearing he stopped and parked the car. He got out and moved around to open the door for Dani. The clearing was surrounded by trees and the ground was covered with lush grass. Below they could see the lights of the town and the outline of the lake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next