The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Viktor woke withen the first knock, yawning lazily and getting up , scratching his chest again as he mumbled something about sleep while he stumbled around, listening to what she was saying. " hunt.. yes.. food.. uh huh. " his hair was a mess again but this time he ignored it as Riley rolled over and woke up from Deadly's efforts to do so.

Riley shook his furr out and looked up at viktor then at Seclusion. " give him a bit.. his mind is always scattered like this when he is awake.. sometimes he doesn't make sense." He shrugged, then nodded" Yeah , hunting. " He waited and when viktor was awake enough he took him out, easily helping him bring down a deer.

It wasn't long before he was coming back, a hefty deer over his shoulders as he headed back inside, He found a place where he could clean his kill. He actually felt the need for a cooked meal so didn't take long to get another fire going and rig up something to hang strips up of the deer meat to cook while tossing bits to Riley which he snapped up immediately..

Viktor looked to Seclusion, not even disturbed by her eating the souls." Oh? uhh well. " he glanced at the map, studying it as he bit off a piece of the cooked meat." maybe the one that is closer first... Northern area." he mumbled, he somewhat knew that area, granted he didn't remember half of it, but what he knew, would help. Hopefully. " Definitely don't split up. " he frowned, glancing around, surprised another fury hadn't shown up and started on his mind. It actually gave him the goosebumps.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:18 am

Seclusion looked to him when he returned and watched his body language as par usual. "They probably won't come here because they know they won't get to you mind…I can manipulate the soul which in turn manipulates the mind so if they tried to get to you again with me near… they would have little to no success" she said to him "Which is another reason we shouldn't split up." she said thinking as she tired into one of the souls. "Also I did some research on them, earlier this evening, certain vibrations can cancel out their voice, but… it's not found easily, must've been a certain note in that lullaby that cleared your mind but also used to calm you down in the past as well" she said remembering small snippets of information.

She finished her meal fairly quickly and looked to Deadly. "You'll need to change I'm afraid, I'll most likely be flying that way, you still able to keep up with me Viktor?" she questioned looking to the werewolf. She had folded the map up and stuffed it in her pocket her wings slightly loose to check for any good thermals she could use to rise into the air with ease. "I just hope it doesn't rain" she frowned, she was unable to fly in the rain as were many of her kind. It was a little like a design flaw with their wings only resistant to water meaning they couldn't take much rain before they'd end up hurtling to the ground…and that always hurt.

She soon found a thermal and drifted up into the air waiting for him to respond to her previous question. "Well, can you keep up?" she questioned once again before she made her way towards where she knew that city was. "It's peaceful around here, very peaceful" she smiled for a moment but it soon turned to a frown when she landed beside him. "Maybe not…I see loads of demons here, all high ranking… so it's not good"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 pm

He frowned, finishing the last bits of the meat he had in his hand before taking the rest and putting them in pouches later. He still prefered to keep to the old ways. Only because it was something he was familiar with and less of a hassle. That and he learned fairly fast that if he tried to do something that was new and confusing, the furies would use it against him. Hearing her question again he blinked and looked to her. " keep up ?. possibly. I run faster then humans even in my human form."

Riley rolled his shoulders as he sniffed around. " Doesn't smell like rain so you should be good.. Wait what?" he looked to her as he sniffed the air a bit more. " Demons.. i smell some. can't tell what kind. is that not a good direction to go then?"

Viktor looked around, rolling his shoulders as he shook his head" Don't care about those ones. besides. Think I can manage to sneak past those demons.. unless one is the one we are looking for?" he was fighting back the sudden urge to fight, which was usually brought on by his madness, so far so good though. he was keeping himself still and sane with her help of course. which he was thankful for.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:39 am

"Nope we're looking for a demon" she smirked at Riley. "Well we'll need to head to his favourite place, unfortunately I know exactly where that is, I can gather information from people quickly as you know and well i caught of glimpse of what looked like his soul around here somewhere" she said "But I also found a fury soul, they might be hiding nearby so be prepared Viktor" said Seclusion thinking for a moment "Now then My idea is to get rid of the furies first before we deal with him, that way they can't effect you so much and it'll help a lot of people" she said. Even now that instinctive nature to protect still ruled her actions.

She lead him down to the town and headed into a bar or rather one which looked more like a strip club once inside with most of the performers half naked. Searching around she folded her wings in tightly to avoid being suspected as she searched around a little. "Damn, a lot of these are demons" she frowned clearly rather unhappy about what was happening but she also hated being in such crowded places. She almost got dragged back stage before explaining she wasn't one of the performers and stayed a little closer to Viktor. at least people didn't seem to want to approach him. The dance music played fairly loudly in the background as she searched still and ruffled her wings before sighing. "I can't find him, you smell any particular scent that brings back memories?" she asked looking up into the golden eyes she was still fond of. "Like a pair of golden stars" she said reaching a hand she touched his cheek gently for no more than a second before shaking it out. Her old behaviours showing more around him than normal.

One demon then noticing the pair seemed to get up in a hurry and retreated into a back room, this caught Seclusion's attention and she moved to go follow him quickly. She made a mental note of the look and hue of the soul and also any details she could pick up in that brief moment. He seemed to be in quite a hurry for in the next room a few had stumbled over. One women looking straight to Viktor nothing or no one else, just Viktor.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Riley followed the two easily , though being in wolf form he pretty much had to stay out of sight, atleast until Viktor just waved his hand and made a collar appear around his throat, nice little black one that had a tag on it. " great... i get to be your pet for a while" he muttered. Viktor only laughed as he patted Riley roughly on the head, teasing him. " Get over it pup. you choose that when you decided to follow me." He grinned, been a long time since he had laughed and grinned like that. Shaking his head he followed Seclusion.

Didn't take long before Viktor was wrinkling his nose at the smells in the club, perfume, sex.. more perfume.. too much damn cologne and the stink of all the demons. Enough to give the wolf a headache. . He noticed the person who tried to take Seclusion to the back stage and before he knew it, he was giving a low growl and curling his lip up in warning, his own protective instincts coming out fast as he put his arm around her and led her away. Though he had to stop and blink in surprise at what she said about golden stars and touching him. " stars?.. what are?"

He dropped his arm from her and sniffed the air. getting aggitated. " No.. too much other stuff I am smelling. Having a hard time sorting out the demon smells. " He closed his eyes, trying to concentrate more before his head whipped around to the demon that had gotten up and was rushing back to the rooms in a hurry. " that. was a bit familiar. " he muttered to himself. following Seclusion, he ignored the women dancers, not his taste anyways and he wasn't the type of man to oogle someone he didn't know.

Sensing eyes on him, he glanced around and spotted the woman, frowning slightly but continued to go in the direction Seclusion went. Though his steps slowed, why was she staring at him?. He looked down at himself, nope, nothing out of order, clothing on.. he wasn't shirtless this time atleast. He didn't think she was one of the fury sisters either.. Then again he couldn't tell, his sense of smell was being bombarded by everything else. He even lost sight of Riley.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:35 pm

Seclusion looked to the women a moment, something seemed off, she wasn't a fury… no, she was something else. She ruffled her wings and jumped out of the window before taking off after the demon. She flew above him and then closed her wings directly above him in order to use her weight against him both of them tumbling to the ground. She was injured with her wings over her and the demon as if he were nothing more than a rabbit in the grips of an eagle. "Where is he, You're not him, where did he go?" she snarled at the demon.

Deadly tugged on Viktor's sleeve and lead the way before they ended up in a dark alley way with Seclusion having the demon pinned down with ease. This was what that warped personality had turned out like, unlike before capturing a target was more like a second nature now. She was trying to find information and searched his soul. "I see so you're his servant, he has some very irritating skills I see, projecting his soul image onto another, just what is he planning?" she questioned "I don't know" the demon crying at the hands of his predator. Something clicked "Why are you here, he made sure you were…" he's life was cut of then and there as his soul was ripped from his body. "I'm sorry I can't let you reveal that… not yet" she sighed and rose to her feet before noticing an injury in her leg and blinked for a moment "Can you give me a hand Viktor?" she asked not really wanting to risk walking if she collapsed then she'd only be more troublesome.

But that women, that trouble her now. "Did you notice that women?" she asked him "She seemed very interested in you, recognise her at all?" she questioned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:58 pm

Viktor stared at the woman for a moment longer before feeling the tug from Deadly. Turning his gaze away he followed Deadly, pushing past several groups of men who all but grumbled but then stopped when they noticed the size of him. Smart move on them, considering if they tried something, he would easily win. Finding his way outside, he looked left, then right before spotting Seclusion on the demon, tilting his head a little. If he was honest, seeing her riled up like that was a little exciting.

He blinked and stayed back , letting her try and get the information before the soul seemed to dissapper, shaking his head. He heard her and quickly went over, picking her up with ease as he held her close." Need to get that taken care of. Is there anywhere ... err. " he blinked and looked around. muttering something in another language before going over to an empty barrel, flipping it over easily so he could sit her down and check her leg out. " lemme know if it hurts."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:10 pm

"Geez I forgot just who easy it is for you to pick me up like that" she said a little surprised at first, just likes he and been the first time he'd done that. "and if I recall correctly I think there is an abandoned old house we can stay in for the moment" she said as she was placed down on top of the barrel. She watched as he checked her leg out "It should be ok, I can fix it up but I need to recharge a little is all…" her wings moving to flick him gently when he touched the area that hurt, turns out it was a rather serious injury, more serious than she'd originally thought. "Honestly Seclusion, you're landings are as appalling as ever" said Deadly "Oh be quiet, I thought I'd caught him but clearly not" she frowned "Although I do wonder, the furies haven't' even tried to get close, wonder why that is?" she muttered. She noticed a chain around his neck and moving her hand forward she lifted it up about to see the ring but something else caught her attention making her drop it. Someone had stopped and was looking at the pair. "Anyway, why were you so excited about seeing em like that… your body language never changes?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:07 pm

He gave a slight smile before he went about investigating her leg, leaving the area alone that he figured was hurting since she nudged him with a wing. " Well I did get alittle stronger dear. " shaking his head, he felt the chain move but ignored it as he looked up at her. " Deadly is right, need to work on your landing. Don't want you getting hurt worse then this again. " he looked around, glancing at the figure that was staring at them before looking around again.

Making mental notes as he eyed the area. " Which direction is the abandoned building? we need to get your leg better.. " he frowned as he looked to her again. " hm? excited?. oh uhh." he blinked well that caught him off guard. " Probably because I liked the way you looked when you where uhh.. doing that."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Seclusion smiled a little when he called her 'dear' usually with many that would warrant a rather harsh bite. "Not to far away" she said to him "Let's see if I'm recalling correctly it's near the edge of town so south from here" she said hopping down off the barrel and looked up to him "You really just never change" she muttered and began limping over to where she knew the abandoned house was, it was defiantly abandoned by the over grown, unweeded garden. She watched where she stepped as she walked through the near invisible path. When she did get to the front door she let her eyes search through it and allowed her senses to pick up any sounds, scents anything that would alert her to if there really were others there. "Yeah defiantly empty." she said and pushed open the old, decorative wooden door.

Once inside, it had a rather depressing feel to most due to the half eaten sofa and the lamp that wouldn't work as well as other furniture which seemed like it would fall apart. "Hmm wonder if there are beds upstairs, that'll be useful for us to sleep in for a few hours.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:57 am

He arched a brow at her as he followed. " My mind is the one that is supposed to be bad not yours. " he teased slightly, letting her lead the way even though he wanted to pick her up. He just waited, making sure she didn't fall as he looked around. Wrinkling his nose at the musty smells and the dust. ah well, he slept in worse.

He glanced to her when she mentioned stairs. " Well, I suggest we go investigate, otherwise its the floor for us. ' he picked her up this time and headed towards the stairs, testing each step carefully before stepping onto it. Hearing only minor creaks and squeals of protest from the old wood. " Did you get anything at all from that demon ?" he was curious and couldn't help but ask, once in the middle of the stairs, he stopped for a moment, glancing around, swearing he heard laughter but figured it was in his head as he shook it and headed up the steps again carefully. Maybe the furies didn't true leave after all.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:07 am

Seclusion frowned when he picked up, just like before she hated being picked up by people but tolerated it, even so she did move her arms around him a little to make sure that she wouldn't be dropped suddenly. When he stopped she looked to him confused "Hey everything ok? Why'd you stop?" she asked him. She hadn't picked up everything in that house. "There isn't anything here I can pick up so don't worry and as for what i found out" she paused a moment thinking. "Well the furies are all in separate places, it'll be easier to destroy them first like I said, if possible or at least get rid of two of them so you're mind isn't tormented as much and so I can try to get to work on fixing it"

Once upstairs, the floor creaked beneath the pair, Deadly had walked up behind them and the floor moaned even under her delicate paws. Seclusion asked him to put her down so she could explore a little herself. Deadly however, had already found some rooms and was checking their safety. "Well there are three bedrooms with beds, one with a double which seems safe enough, one has a small single, most likely was a child's bed but the floor looks very unstable in there and the other room… well… it does not look very pleasant, a corpse seems to dwell or rather sleep in that room.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 am

He carefully set her down, still worried about her leg before he rolled his shoulders" . hearing things... I am used to it. " he muttered, half closing his eyes as he glanced at Deadly and wrinkled his nose " no thanks.. prefer to sleep where the dead do not dwell " he mumbled, glancing at Seclusion. " Just be caefull where you step.. do not feel like taking a fast trip to the basement through the floor. " He was still testing the floors and found a pathway that felt and seemed to be stronger, less creaks and leas protesting from the wood.

" he stopped again as he looked around, narrowing his eyes. " scattered furies you say... one may be here. " he muttered, furies where sneaky little bastards at times, only allowing him to see them every now and then.. Usually it was the taller one who did that. He wondered if Despair told her sisters about Seclusion. Maybe that was why the other one was not coming out right away. Still, didn't take long before he was hearing the faint cries of a woman, making him tense and his eyes dilate as he backed up fast until he felt the wall at his back. Oh he hated this one, she screwed with his memories alot more, used the ones that hurt him the most against him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:22 am

Seclusion watched him carefully once again as he backed up. She walked over wondering what was wrong. "Hey what is it?"she asked softly her wings moving over to him once again, careful about the route she took. "A fury?" she questioned and watched his reactions noticing his diluted eyes and frowned. "Another fury?" she asked softly and nudged him gently trying to think of how to clam him down, she doubted a song would work twice. "Riley explain what one this one is and what they are doing?" she said to the younger shifter. She waited for an explanation and smirked. "Well then, sorry about this but what are you're most painful memories Viktor? Tell me" she said. She only hoped her idea would work.

This time even she could hear the laughter and snarled "I suggest you tread very carefully fury, I am not in the best of moods" she said and signaled Deadly to go ingot he other room… the one with the corpse. She wondered if that was the fury, the body disguised as one of the dead or maybe it really was just sleeping and that was their true forms. but then, why didn't she pick up the soul?
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:29 am

Riley looked up at her as he looked around, watching viktor carefully " carefull Seclusion.. I tried that once and he nearly killed me.. threw me clean across a room. " he grunted as he let out a small growl. " its Fear... She is a wicked one that one.. Worse then Dispair..She feeds the fears that are deep down buried in him. Mainly using memories of the worst times of his life. " He looked to Viktor then back to Seclusion sadly." i can only think of one event that would be bad enough to drive him insane again... I think you know which one i speak of. "

Viktor could barely hear Seclusion now, his eyes going wild as he covered his ears in hopes to drown out the screams he was hearing. " not again. not again.. not again.. " he growled deeply, he refused to feel fear again, he was starting to get pissed from it.

Fear smirked as she appeared in the middle of the room, floating lazily as she hummed. " Really ? Don't really care if your in a bad mood or not soul eater. I have a job to do and looks like i am doing it. besides. " she floated up to viktor, close enough to where he moved to swipe at her but his hand just passed right through her . " If I can get him to go insane again, there are a ton of people he can kill.. More souls for the underworld. " she looked to her again. " why do you care?. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:43 am

Seclusion looked to him "Yeah, ti think that could even drive me insane" she sighed and looked to Viktor. "Geez don't make me kiss you again, if it's the memory I think it is then it's over, I'm here in front of you Viktor" she said to him. Seclusion had her wings over him protectively just like before and looked over to Fear. "I care because…" she stopped and looked to Viktor covering his ears and making Riley covered his before she answered. "I still care for him…" she said softly before moving her hands away.

Seclusion made Viktor look her straight in the eyes. "Ok, answer, who am I?" she asked him "Am I real?" she asked her second question waiting for him to answer both. "That memory is the past, it will always hurt but, wounds heal and it's time we make that happen. After all here I am, it hurt me as well but we still found each other all over again" she said trying to distract him away from Fear.

Deadly finding the corpse jumped onto the bed, she was not a fussy eater so eating a corpse was not something she cared about and bit straight into the neck hard, until she heard a crack, might not kill but would certainly cause a lot of pain. If that was the fury that is.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 am

(( XD sadly furies are not stupid enough to leave their bodies in an old abandoned building that could be found if said building was torn down. hehehe. Cemetaries though... they love.))

Viktor tried to focus on her as much as he could, looking up at her. " Your seclusion.... you are real " he muttered. " definitely real." he grumbled, saying it over and over again. leaning into her slightly.

Fear arched a brow as she watched her. " You do huh.. interesting.. " she mumbled, glancing at Viktor. " eh.. bored with you now. suppose i will leave you alone. " she looked towards the room where deadly had gone to. " Now that is just rude.. that poor body just sleeping there. tisk tisk. "

(( off to work with me. see you later Smile
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:06 am

Seclusion smiled a little and let him lean into her a bit. Once the fury left she ruffled her hair thinking and looked to him "Guess that body wasn't a fury… but her soul was strong, maybe the body is nearby… let's think… Deadly any cemeteries near here?" she questioned. "There is one not far away." she said and Seclusion looked to Viktor and kissed his cheek. "Now I think you're the one who needs to rest, I can sort my leg out now since I have enough energy" she said and lead him carefully over to the double bed in the room. Deadly joining them as Seclusion made him sit down. She sang to him again in order to bring that calmness over him once again, to clear his mind.

"There… feeling better?' she asked him quietly. "Want to find her now or tomorrow?" she asked him as she pulled her trouser leg up and placed her hand on her leg wincing as small threads dug into her skin and began repairing her injured leg, slowly but surely. Not far off there was cemetery with a grave stone covered in moss which was more hidden than the others the name 'Fiona Eleanor Amber Robinson'. Or F.E.A.R, Fear.

(Ok have a nice day )
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:51 pm

He gave a grunt, hearing her but still lost in thought, least the screams had subsided, now he just felt tired, drained of every bit of energy had even had as he stumbled to the bed with her help and laid down. He relaxed almost completely with the lullaby she sang, easing his tormented mind to where he could think again.

He actually had to force his eyes open at her next words. frowning slightly. " To a cementary ?" he grumbled slightly rubbing his temples. All the while looking at her leg. " we can rest... maybe for a few hours.. until almost dawn..."

Riley looked around,glad that fury was gone.He wrinkled his nose slightly at the musty smell of the house. " i can always go check out the cemetary. let you two know if i find anything?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:05 am

"Hmm ok then, you might have to wake me up in that case, i'm sure you remember but I'm not so much of a morning person" she said to him and moved to the other side of the bed to rest for a moment lying on her front so her wings draped over her. She looked to Riley and nodded "Might be an idea, Deadly go with him" she said and the wolf nodded before heading to the cemetery with Riley. "Wonder if she has her own grave?" she questioned.

Her paws becoming muddy thanks to the previous shower outside, the graveyard dirt was particularly bad though and she did not appreciate it in the slightest. "Now then, let's have a look, we should try to find something. She sniffed the groun a little and walked silently amongst the sleeping dead. She looked a few graves and it was not until an hour maybe two later than she called him over. "What does tis grave say?" she asked. the one which had F.E.A.R inscribed in stone. "It spells Fear does it not?" she smirked."Furies are ghosts of sorts after all. Destroying the bodies, I wonder if that'll do something?" she questioned. "Shall we get the other two or do it ourselves?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:27 am

Viktor gave a small grunt as he closed his eyes, a slight smile showing. " yeah I remember. " those where his favorite memories actually, the ones where he had to coax her awake in the morning if they needed, which would usually turn into cuddling and most likely falling back to sleep. He had to shift his body a little bit, giving a slight groan as he rolled onto his back. stretched out and grimacing. His head felt like he went on a whole night of binge drinking but atleast the screams and voices where gone, so he knew this was a normal headache. Which usually occured after the furies would get done with him and leave him to wallow and suffer in his own misery. " Don't worry.. my internal clock always has me waking up before dawn."

Riley grunted as he made his way to the cemetary with Deadly , his nose easily picking up all sorts of smells here and there. including rabbits that apparently like to run across the ground when it was dry and grassy. " ick... mud.. going to take me ages to get clean again. " he gave a wolfish grin as he followed her, sniffing each grave stone and reading the description if it was not too badly weather worn. When she called him over, he immediately went, careful where he stepped since he found a few sink holes already. " hmm ?" Blinking, his gaze eyed the thing. " kinda old but.. lets see." he tilted his head as he read the thing. " long name. but yeah... if you only use the first letters of each name. it does say Fear. " he frowned, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand up as he backed off the grave. " Deadly.. move... this is a fury we are dealing with after all if we are right... They would have some sort of protection on their body.. kinda like a security system if anyone tampers with it.. I ran acrosss a mage who did that once.... singed all my fur off because i got too close to his body. " he glanced around then looked to her again. " We can get the other two.. Viktor is good with magical defenses and such."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 am

Seclusion was known for being very bad a waking up in the morning, she was nocturnal after all so to wake up in the morning was like waking someone up at 2am. "Hmm that's good, that's not changed one bit then" she said and then remembered the several ways he had used to coax her awake with. She settled down completely to sleep though and let herself get as much sleep as possible. However, when the daw was near it's rise… well she was rather sleepy when she was eventually woken up, being a heavy sleeper was not helpful in her profession either.

By that time Deadly had ventured back with Riley and when they were awake, noticing Seclusion's sleep fogged eyes she spoke to Viktor instead.  "We've found Fear's body but, Riley says it could have some magical defences which I think I do recall you being very good at dealing with as Riley has confirmed. Also Seclusion needs to wake up in order to be able to purge the soul from the body." she said sitting neatly on the old wooden floor boards as Seclusion rose to her feet, yawned and stretched out her wings and arms.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Viktor woke easily before down, yawning slightly as he stretched and rolled over, smiling when he bumped into Seclusion. didn't take long before he was snuggling her a bit and coaxing her to wake. . He had told her he would wake her up. When she was atleast semi awake, he got up and stretched more.Looking over at Riley and Deadly. Frowning a little. " is that so?"

It was true, he had his fair share of experience with that type of magic. lightly scratching his chin. ignoring the stubble there as he thought it over. He would have to look at the grave first..get a feel of the magic wave before he would be able to disarm it. " We will have to go and look. " He looked to Seclusion and smiled slightly " awake yet?"

Riley yawned slightly as he layed down next to Deadly." she looks like she needs coffee. " he mumbled, he was sleepy. being up all night and all. " you can have another hour to wake up .. I am not in a hurry at the moment."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:17 pm

"It's fine, I'd rather get this over and done with so I can go back to sleep" she said listening to what was going on. "Anyway, can you two show us where the grave is?" she asked looking outside to the sun that was turning the sky amber and groaned before ;eating Deadly take the lead. Following behind through the damp graveyard soil she sniffed a little. "smells like any other graveyard at least" she mumbled still in the process of waking up before they arrived at the grave. "Hmmm, annoying…" she muttered and looked to the grave "You two fancy doing some digging before you sleep?" she questioned the wolves. Deadly nodded "Why of course but only if I get some of the flesh afterwards… " Seclusion sighed "Yeah but we'll make sure she's dead first, I don't know if these creatures can survive without their soul or not… but I doubt it".

The magic defence was rather potent and Seclusion knew better than to try anything as of yet letting Viktor deal with the magic there. She searched the ground for a moment, it was always harder for her to 'see' during the day and through graveyard soil as well, especially if defences were up. "It's rather strong I can only faintly see the soul, nothing more that a brisk flickering flame" she muttered.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:46 am

Viktor grunted and yawned slightly as he got up and stretched. Keeping silent as he followed the wolves. He didn't mind cemetaries that much. They really didn't bother him considering.. well half the time the dead can't talk. which was fine by him. When they got to the gravestone, he eyed it over, sensing the bit of magic was definitely strong. Even the hairson his arms where standing up.

Riley gave a grunt as he nodded" I can do that.. just as long as i get sleep and steak after wards. " he gave a wolfish grin as he sat down a bit away from the grave stone, letting Viktor study it.

Viktor knelt down, he was ignoring them all at the moment as he muttered a few words under his breath, scraping up some soil and sifting it through his fingers, getting more of a feel from the magic, he frowned as she sent a little magic from himself to the dirt on the ground, immediately he was flung back about a foot. landing on his back as he blinked up at the sky, sitting up slowly he gave a small cough as he eyed the stone again. " definitely a defense. " he rubbed his chest, it was a strong one. the magic that bounced back at him actually stung a little.

Getting up he reached for seclusion, taking her arm gently and pulling her back. " stand back about... say ten feet. " he looked to the wolves" you two do the same. don't need you getting hit with this. I am going to take it down. " his eyes where actually glowing the gold color even more. he was amped up and ready to go. one of his favorite things was to undo others magic defense spells. sometimes he got a challenge out of it, and he really enjoyed the challenge.

When all three where back far enough, he went to the front of the grave, his eyes shifting colors going from gold to a dark emerald green as he began to mutter something under his breath, didn't take long before he was actually seeing the invisible barriar, looked like a net of magic, designed to catch anyone in its trap if a tresspassor kept messing with the furies grave.' huh.. pathetic.. thought they had a better one. " he murmurred slightly , studying the design of it. looking for the weakest point that he could pull and unravel.

Riley glanced at Seclusion for a bit. " you know... took him ages to get better at this.. he once got himself trapped in his own spell for like a week. " He looked back to viktor. as far as he knew, Viktor was the first alpha werewolf who actually could do magic.. he had a suspicion that Viktor's mother was a spellcaster, they knew his father was an alpha werewolf.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next