The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:43 am

"This is our table silly boy" she smiled and kissed his lips before nudging him gently and after a while took him to the dance floor and danced together with him happily on the dance floor before kissing him again and enjoyed herself in his company.

Feeling his body shifting she raised an eyebrow "You're only helping me tease you now" she laughed but gasped a little shocked when he nipped her sensitive breasts. She soon noticed that mischievous grin on his face "Oh of course I'm up for it" she smirked. "But I get the feeling your about to make this a whole lot harder, especially due to that cheeky grin of yours" she said and moved her signs this time and let the silk like feathers run over his back slowly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:03 am

He laughed softly as he kissed her agian, enjoyed the drinks and then when it was time to dance, he quickly followed her, slipping his arms around her and following her slowly , kissing her again as he nuzzled her. " mmm you dance very well my little wolf. "

He laughed and shivered slightly as he felt her wings on his back, he actually froze for a second before looking to her as he leaned down and kissed her, nudging her legs apart with his own hips. " you know me so well, but why don't you tell me what you want?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:10 am

Deadly smiled a little kissing him back "hate to break it to you but I'm no one's wolf sweet boy" she said and nipped him gently, playfully as she danced with him "and of course I dance well, I learnt after all" she spoke warmly and continued to dance in his arms with him.

Kissing him back lovingly she could feel his hips parting her legs and moved them for him a little as well. She listened to his question and smirked "I want exactly what you want my sweet amor" she said to him sensually, whispering it in his ear as well before pulling him down for a passionate kiss. "So what do you want?" she said her voice turning innocent as if she didn't know. Moving her wings they trailed off his back softly and rested loosely at her sides waiting for his response "You can tell me or show me which one would you rather do?" she said again in that oh so innocent voice.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:36 am

He laughed softly as he leaned back to look at her. " is that so ? So if you get yourself a nice little alpha. you won't be his?" he teased, keeping an eye on others and making sure they didn't get too close to them while they danced.

He kissed her back passionately, breaking the kiss after a bit before slipping his hand under her backside and lifting her up , nuzzling her lightly " Oh you should know I want you , every bit of you. " he murmured, growling softly as he rubbed himself against her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:43 am

Deadly laughed a little "Now that is only a question to be asked if I get an alpha" she smirked "But I am mine, you cannot own anything living without their consent" she said clearly messing with him a little as well as watching his behaviour "You're a very protective man I must say" she laughed, her voice was like a melody in some respects, and it did attract people's attention.

She could feel his strong hands lifting her up and blushed as he rubbed himself against her but soon rubbed back against him and moved her legs to wrap around his hips as well as pull them both closer together "Much better wouldn't you say?" she asked sweetly and leaned up nipping his bottom lip softly "Then why don't you take what you want, you know I ant you just as much" her voice having a small rhythm to it to encourage his desires even more but in a good way to arouse him more so with that manipulative voice of hers. She kissed his neck nipping softly at it giving a low growl as well, showing her impatience.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:05 pm

He shrugged, turning her around again to avoid bumping into another couple. " Its my nature, nothing wrong with that. " He smiled sweetly at her as he tilted his head. " Was raised that way and you can bet I will die that way too. Vik is the same. "

Viktor gasped and rubbed against her again before moving slightly reaching between their bodies for a moment before he was slowly pushing himself into her, groaning in the pleasure of it. " you win, can't tease you any more " he kissed her again and smiled" you always get your way dear. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Deadly laughed and nodded "Hmm, that might be the attraction though" she smiled up at him before kissing him gently and quickly before she danced a little more. After a small while she headed back to her seat with him.

Seclusion smiled and kissed him passionately again moaning against his lisp loudly when he pushed himself into her "I think we'll call this a draw since we're both getting what we want" she smiled and bucked her hips up against his "Then if I always get my way can you give me all you've got my sweet wolf" she smirked at him and kissed him gently before nuzzling him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:50 pm

He grinned as he followed her, getting another drink before sitting down and watching the others. " well I am sure i am attracting you , yes?" he teased, kissing her back every time she kissed him.

Viktor loved it every time she kissed him, he kissed her back, groaning as he heard her words and nipped her chin, angling her hips as he gave her what she wanted, moving his hips now, starting off slow until he got a good pace that they both where enjoying.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:59 pm

"Hmm indeed you are but to enough to be my alpha yet" she smirked a little teasingly as she sipped her drink contently and relaxed listening to the music. "Hmm, enjoying yourself here?" she asked "We can always get some dinner here as well"

As usual every small movement that was made was watched by her curious eyes, "I love you Viktor" she purred into his ears before moaning suddenly when he hit a particularly pleasurable spot, her body heating up from it all and nudge his head up nibbling on his sweet skin a smirk on her lips as she moved to flip them over "Hmm, much better" she grinned as she sank down on him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:12 pm

He was watching everything before looking to her and pouted" aww really ? guess i will have to work harder,. " he grinned, leaning close to steal a fast kiss. " hmmm food. we can, but nothing will be more delicious then you " he teased back, sticking his tongue out at her as he looked around again, He could smell food somewhere, but he wasn't sure what he wanted. " Why don't you pick this time. I will still pay. "

Viktor looked to her before kissing her quickly. " love you too Calla. " he blinked in surprise as she rolled them over before groaning in pleasure as she rode him, his hands went to her hips again , lifting his own hips up to meet hers as his hands stroked her skin, loving the sight of her on him." lovely."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 pm

"I have currency I can use here so I can pay for my own but thank you Riley" she smiled and thought a moment ordering some steaks since it was rather good here "They really are delicious here, but it's been sometime since I've had one" she smiled sweetly and got herself another drink as well.

Seclusion moved herself on him testing out her movements a little before she began to trail heated kisses down his body as far as she could before trailing them back up slowly stopping at his neck and ending up leaving a love bite before she picked up her pace a little wanting to pleasure him as well soft moans escaping her lips and vibrating against his skin as she trailed them up and down his flesh.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:32 pm

He grinned" oh steaks sounds good. " he licked his lips, nearly drooling just from the thought of it. He figured he would get one for Viktor too just for the hell of it, given the hell he had goen through in the last few days. hell years before they came along again." you dear are very welcome. "

He bit his lip trying to bite back another moan as he felt his muscles twitch under her kisses, he loved it, the feather light feel of her lips on his skin, he didn't rush her, easily seeing she was testing out her movements , though every now and then he would pull her hips down onto him and grind into her a little bit just to see if he could hit that good spot again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Deadly smiled when they both received their meals and she began eating hers and smiled "just as good as I remember" she smiled happily "What do you think?" she asked curiously and looked to him happily her tail would have been wagging if she had one.

Suddenly moaning again as he hit that spot once more she looked to him "Trying to find my good spots are we" she grinned and tightened her walls around him for a few seconds before she began to move again her breasts moving up and down wit her as her movements slowly got more confident and found out exactly how to make him groan. She moved her hands finding any sweet spots and teasing them a little as well.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 pm

He saw the food arrive and let her eat first before he took a bite out of his,,groaning in delight " oh this is so good, might be better then sex. " he teased, licking some of the juice off of his fingers before cutting up another piece." mmmmm maan gotta bring some of this back to Vik. "

He gasped and arched up more against her, his toes curling in pleasure as it built more, he could feel his release near but he held off as he moved his hips against hers, holding her hips lighty and letting her rock." so damn beautifull " He moaned, unable to keep his eyes off of her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Deadly coughed a moment a little surprised by what he had just said but laughed "Honestly be careful of your words mister" she said to him and laughed "and that's if you can find them, I can't contact Seclusion so they've probably hidden themselves for a little while." she grinned laughing a bit still before continuing o eat.

Seclusion gasped as he kept hitting that one spot and moaned out loudly before his name escaped her lips continuing to move on him at a pace that pleasured both of them. "Want control again?" she questioned and kissed him deeply licking his lisp to get him to open his mouth following her own instinct on what to do. She wriggled her hips on his and in his hands her walls tightening around him as her own release drew near.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 pm

He grinned cheekily at her as he swallowed and took a drink, leaning close to nuzzle her ear " and why is that dear?. not like i said anything bad. " he was enjoying the teasing with her as he leaned back to get another bite of his own food.

He damn near growled as she kept moving, opening his mouth for her, kissing her deeply , keeping one hand on her hips and the other moving to her hair as he held onto her, guiding her movements now."not yet. " he was panting, feeling the pleasure more and more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Deadly shook her head "because such things are not talked about at dinner time while eating" she smiled sweetly at him again, she finished her meal not long after their talk and leaned back having a drink happily. She then flickered her ears a little and smiled. "Hmm what to do?"

Seclusion played with his tongue a little and let him guide her movements hearing him panting and she pulled away from the kiss panting just as much at this point. She kept moving and pushed down completely on him before she tensed up more and more.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:40 pm

He finished his meal and licked his lips as he took a drink again, ignoring some stares he was getting from other women as he looked to her. " mm ? well there are alot of things we can do. dance again, go back. see if we can find the two. " he teased.

He kept kissing her until she pulled back, loving to hear her pants as he nuzzled her, growling in pleasure and put both of his hands on her hips, cursing softly as he pulled her down on him harder and harder, muscles trembling before he tensed up immediately , he buried himself fully into her as he began to jerk from his release, swearing louder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:48 pm

"I doubt they'd want to be disturbed" she said to him chuckling "I know at least one of them has what I call a seething temper, appears clam but still puts people in their place with ease" she chuckled. "and a dance sounds nice after a little bit though, we need to let our food digest a bit first" she smiled. "and your proving ver popular even here" she laughed.

She picked up his cursing between their pants able to feel his warm breath on her cold skin. She moaned out calling his name as she hit her own release only mere seconds before her body encouraging his more so , milking him before she lay on his chest feeling his body jerk as he released. Kissing him more tenderly this time   smiling contently as she rested her head below his afterwards exhausted but more than happy and deciding she was o comfortable to move now as she could pick up his masculine scent from where she lay. "Have fun my sweet amor?" she asked softly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:54 pm

He grinned and waved for another drink from one of the waiters. " mm? oh well it happens, they see me and they sense what I am. . I am an alpha in my own right, I just choose not to take a pack from anyone. figured it would happen if i found a mate. "

he couldn't control the jerking for several minutes before he managed to calm down, feeling like h e was in heaven as he wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes and laughing softly as he nuzzled her. " mmm you could say that, had way more then just fun... are you alright? i didn't hurt you did i?" he knew sometimes he could get a bit rough.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:03 pm

"I see" she said tapping the table with her fingers as she thought for a moment "You are definitely a strange wolf as is Viktor for letting you stay in the pack as well, very strange indeed" she said but smiled a little afterwards before another thought crossed her mind "I do sometimes wonder why wolves have ranks, other races tend not to but females do tend to go for the stronger males. in my case it's more of something I don't have that my mate would need to have just like it is with Seclusion. Sometimes you can't find what you need in someone of your own race, although you are both rather charming gentlemen I would pick you" she said "for the reason your more gentler than him" she smiled, he did seem more gentle than Viktor to her and he most likely was. "But such a thing doesn't mean love is not involved."

Seclusion nodded I'm fine, you'd know if I wasn't, I do bite remember?" she questioned him and lay there on him rather content and happy not to move. She let her wings drape over them both like a warm silk blanket and nudged his head up a little as she settled down "But I'm rather tired now if anything and it seems dawn is almost upon us as well so it seems it was longer than we thought. I do think we should try to get some sleep Viktor, before the day also passes too quickly" she smiled.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:17 pm

He smiled" Well thats good news I think. " he tilted his head a little as he leaned more into the seat, completely content, though he was still on the edge, never really letting his guard down. " Ahh. that i wish i could tell you but I myself never really cared to know. I mean in a wolf pack they are all given duties, and i suppose the rank has something to do with it. but I know they don't follow that to a T. not like a normal wolf pack. for example. , a wolf pack only the alphas are allowed to mate and have cubs. " he grinned" for us.. we don't give a damn what rank you are.. You want cubs, go for it. Bigger the pack, the stronger it is. This pack of his, is just barely getting stronger. you will see what I mean when you get to it. "

He smiled and relaxed, closing his eyes and completely happy as he stroked her sides. very content . " Mm yes. sleep , i am happy to do that. " he smiled and relaxed more" get some sleep too. I will wake you if i wake first."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:48 am

Deadly smiled and nodded noticing the peak of dawn appearing "We should start to head back soon" she said to him and nudged him softly "Come on then and that sounds like a good set up it is similar to the one in mine apart from not many of them can breed, it's a defect in the breed, demon wolves, unlike hell hounds are not very likely to have cubs since some of the females don't have the right parts you could say" she explained before moving form her seat after finishing her drink and heading back with him, holding his hand.

Seclusion settled there and slept quite peacefully until the next evening. The same went for Deadly as she turned back into a wolf before settling down to sleep next to Riley making sure his injury was ok.

The next evening Seclusion shifted awake and ruffling her wings she moved before nudging Viktor "You awake now?" she asked him softly stretching out her wings and looked around spotting where their clothes were so they could pull them back on before meeting up with their wolf companions. "We might need to get changed soon, when your ready Amor" she said kissing him gently.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 pm

He nodded and got up, finishing his own drink and taking her hand " ahh i see, well that is... inconvient i suppose. how do demon wolves make sure they stay from being extinct then ?" he walked with her until they got back, changing back into his wolf form as well and settling down again,feeling tired now and feeling the soreness all over again but atleast it wasn't as bad as before.

Viktor woke the moment he felt her stirring, smiling a bit as he opened his eyes half way. " mm I am awake.. glad to see you are too.' He grinned and leaned up and kissed her lovingly . " Aww alright. I suppose we should get dressed and get up. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:54 am

"The males usually breed with hell hounds, however, in my family tree, all the wolves have been able to have pure blooded pups both of my parents were demon wolves" she said bluntly "So I'm lucky but I know a lot of the females in my pack can't have pups which is why anyone is allowed to have them, to keep the numbers strong" she answered before she settled down for the night.

In the evening she nudged Riley "How's your injury coming along, is it better" she said before flickering her ears and noticing Seclusion was walking in, holding Viktor's hand. She's brought him back with her after they'd both gotten dressed. She kissed him quickly before noticing Deadly and Riley "Evening you two" she said to them both.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next