The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tiger Girl Private

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Tiger Girl Private - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tiger Girl Private

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Feeling her walls tighten, he couldnt help it anymore. He was beginning to feel something rising from deep within him and was begining to feel himself on the edge. He began thrusting faster as her sex was beginning to drive him insane and he spoke to her,"I like..." purring with each thrust that he gave her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Anna looks at him screaming his name in pure pleasure. His thrusts were plunging into her too fast for her to control herself. She came over his member and shook under him as she had never felt anything like it in her life. She buries her face in his fur and stays still. She could feel the rough sand against her back while the water splashed against her legs. "Asuna..." She wraps her arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Feeling her cum made him cum as a direct result. He felt weak and tired in the legs suddenly and laid on her some as he panted softly while breathing in a slightly rushed manner while trying to catch his breath and said,"Anna." he licked her on the neck slowly and laid there with his cock still in her and still cumming. Normally this would be something that would enshure tigers of his kind would get pregnant. THey produce and deliver way more sperm than a normal animal would, so she was getting her fill worth.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Anna looks at him a moment and says, "My body feels like it is being filled to my core." She slowly gets out from under him after making sure it was okay to move. She slowly gets dressed back in her dress. Her legs wobbled some as she felt tired from their mating session. She was not used to working every muscle in her body. Her stomach growls loudly as she was still hungry. She slowly makes her way back to the cave and started a small fire to keep warm and possibly cook a meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Hearing her stomach growl he went back into the water, there bodies where pushed to there limits. He smiled as she said she felt like her body was filled to the core and he thought to himself about how he shoots large loads but didnt say anything to her about it. Standing still in the water for a few minutes a large fish swims between his legs and he grabs it with his jaws and brings it back to Anna saying with his mind,"Food." He lowered the fish onto the floor and pushed it to her with his snout and said,"mate eat." He himself would need way more food, but he wanted his mate to be happy. HE would need something about the size of a deer to fully satisfy him but he hasnt caught one in a long time cause there too fast for him and he never was good at sneaking.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Anna looked at the fish a moment and puts it above the fire to cook some. She says, "I can help you catch a deer if you like. I am good with a bow and arrow." She lets the fish cool once it is cooked. She walked out in the forest and went to a large willow tree. The hole in the middle of the trunk was just big enough to hold a bow and five arrows. It was forbidden for women to hunt in her village. So her father had to teach her secretly in the forest. It did not take her long to get on the trail of a deer. She moved quietly until she had the perfect shot. She shot the deer right through the eye and the deer went down like a stone. She carried it back to the cave with Asuna's help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 10:40 pm

IT had been days since he had last ate, and the offer of this deer would make him feel way better. Let alone her helping him made it easier for him. He followed her being as quiet as he could. Once she caught the deer he helped carry the deer back to the cave and said,"Thank you. Fish smell good."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 10:56 pm

Anna smiled and got an idea. She skins the deer so that he could get to the meat faster and she could have the pelt to make make into a blanket or a dress. She finishes her meal and says as she gets to work turning the hide into a dress, "You are welcome." She could sense how hungry he truly was. It was painful how hungry he was. "Why haven't you been eating properly? A tiger your size cannot afford to be skipping meals."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 10:58 pm

He looked at the deer calmly and said to her,"I found human food one day, cooked and abandoned. I tried and and loved it, and i dont want food thats not cooked. But I cant cook." He looked at the deer as it was his food source but at the same time it wasnt appealing to him because it wasnt cooked or atleast not yet.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Anna looks at the deer a moment and gets the fire heated up again before slowly cooking his meat the way that he obviously wanted it. She says, "That is no reason to starve yourself. So next time just say something okay? I can't have you growing weaker on me." The smell of the cooking meat made her stomach growl even more even though she had already eaten her meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 11:15 pm

He licked her softly as she started to cook the meat and said to her,"i didnt know you could cook untill earlier and even then i didnt know that you could hunt. I need to gain some of my weight back to be in good health. I wont be able to eat all that, wanna share it with me?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:06 am

She smiles some and rubs his ears gently. She says to him, "Sure we can share it. But I still want you to eat plenty enough for yourself. There is no need for you to starve yourself just for my sake okay?" She could feel the forest coming to life. The birds were singing and the other animals were stirring around looking for their breakfast. She had no idea what the future has in store for her but she knew she'd be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:29 pm

He nodded as she rubbed his ears, this was how they got started earlier and was beginning to think she wanted more and he said to her,"Me like, you wanting more?" His stomach growled as the food began to smell good, he was physically starved but as his mate he would do anything to make her happy. The birds sounded like music to him and at times where very relaxing to him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Anna looks at him for a moment. She says to him, "I just like spending time with you. I can tell you are very hungry and tired. Well I am in no hurry for another round." She smiled as the food is cooked enough for them to eat. She offers him a little bit and only takes a little for herself. To her he seem to act more like a person then an actual tiger. And it did not make sense that he was alone. She would have to look into this sometime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:28 pm

He licked what she offered him and enjoyed the food, he purred softly while the food was in his mouth. He loved how it tasted and he said to her,"I want more," Looking around trying to see if there was a bowl or something that she would be able to put the food in for him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:39 pm

Anna went outside the cave for a moment before bringing in a large leaf that she folded into a bowl. It was not the best type of bowl but it would work for what they needed of bit. She put the meat in the bowl for him. She gives it to him and says to him, "It is not my best work but it is what I can do for now. Until I can find some clay and make a proper bowl for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:56 pm

He licked her and said,"no this is perfect, I can eat my food and bowl too." He licked her again as he was greatful and began eating the meat quickly showing he was starving and was trying to be nice earlier when she only offered him the small amount to taste. his tail swayed back and fourth as he was happy with the meal and happy that he found her and that she had done this for him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:11 pm

She had only offered him a small taste because she was afraid that he would accidentally nip her fingers if she had given him a bigger portion at once. She finished eating what she wanted and then made her way outside the cave again. She stayed in his line of vision so that he would not panic about her getting away from him. She was just very curious to know about her new home. There was no way she could go back to any human village. No doubt the samurai would come looking for her if she ever showed up in another village.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 pm

He licked the plate clean and then ate it rather quickly, then licked his lips while still enjoying the way that it tasted. Still swaying his tail he quickly walked to her, and nudged his head against her side and rubbed it against her showing he was happy and greatful and said to her,"thank you." He sat down on his hind legs while having his front legs between his back legs while sitting up and said,"what happened to make you leave your home and waunder in a cave?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:09 pm

Anna kisses his nose and says to him, "You're welcome..." At his next question she tensed up. Her eyes grew dark and sad. She says softly sitting on a boulder, "Human warriors attacked my village and family. My father told me to hide in the barn where I would be safe. I hid like he said and heard the screams of my parents as the warriors killed them without mercy..." Tears go down her face. "I got so scared...I knew I could not hide forever. So I ran into the forest blindly and ended up at your cave..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:46 pm

He lowered his head on her lap as she spoke and said to her,"Im sorry that happened, but im very glad that you found me. I was beginning to wither away and you saved me." He licked her cheek and said,"your leaking water." Licking the tears from off her cheek while trying to be affectionate.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Anna wraps her arms around his neck and cries on his shoulder. All the pain and sorrow she has felt deep inside, forcibly coming to the surface. She says to him softly, "The water from my eyes is called tears. Tears are present when people are happy about something or sad." Soon she calmed down again. But she was tired and sleepy from crying. She falls asleep holding onto him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:18 pm

He never knew what tears where before, but was surprised that she could even do that. He he noticed that she passed out, after what she had said he didnt blame her. Seemed like he had been the only ounce of good that she has had since that horrible day.

He moved some so that she would gently fall on his back and he carried her to the end of the cave that he had made his home a while back and laid her on the fur bed, then he laid almost on her to give her his heat to keep her warm and to be close to her. Yawning some he laid his head beside hers and closed his eyes, before he knew it he had went to sleep half laying on her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Anna wakes up a few hours later as she hears growling coming from the opening of the cave. She looks at the front of the cave while getting out from underneath Asuna. She starts shaking as she can see at least ten wolves were staring at her growling with hatred in their eyes. The leader says growling, "No two legged creatures are welcome here! Leave our forest! Or we will have to kill you and the traitor tiger!" She slowly looks at the sleeping tiger, "I can't leave him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:02 pm

His ear twitched as he had heard growling, then his ear flicked while he opened his eyes. He stood up slowly as he was somewhat different, he spaced his legs apart as he was mounting himself into the ground with his stance and said to them,"Leave, and leave her alone." He growled some as the anger in him towards these wolves where beginning to enrage him.

Disturbing him in his sleep and threatening his mate was a very wrong move on there part. He looks at the one talking and said,"leave while you can still walk away," he was triple the size of the wolves, if not 4 times there size. His paws alone, not to mention his claws where about the size of there heads. But thats based off of the distance.

As a added since of defense for him and the woman he fell in love with for saving him, he turns his whole body into solid steel and starts walking towards them and remotely to defend Anna he turns her body into solid steel but she too is able to move and he says to the wolves,"still wanna dance?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next