The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tiger Girl Private

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Tiger Girl Private - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tiger Girl Private

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:22 pm

Anna looks at both of them as the wolves were not going to back off. The leader wolf suddenly begins at breathe heavily in anger, "Human beings are not welcome in this forest! You of all creatures know that! You know the law tiger!" Wolves began joining the ten original wolves. Anna says getting in between the two groups, "This is not the way to handle this situation! Asuna was just giving me shelter! There is no reason to threat him!" She didn't want to see anyone get hurt because of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:49 pm

He stepped forward and past Anna, hew knew that she was too frail even with him shielding her. He looked at them saying ,"This isnt the forest, were on the shore line. 1 mile away from the forest, leave before I bash your skull in for not minding your own damn business."

HE was aggrivated from still being tired, and from his mate being threatened.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:58 pm

The wolves bare their teeth at the tiger Asuna. The anger not leaving their eyes. The leader says as they all run away, "Better pray that you are never without the tiger human! You are on borrowed time!" Anna looks at Asuna shaking like a leaf in the wind. She says, "All I have caused you since I came here is trouble." She goes back to their bed and lays down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3