The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 20 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 5:17 am

"What does my lovely wife have in mind?" Slith winked mischievously. Aura looks at him and says, "What is on my mind is that I don't want you to go." She kisses his neck lustfully as she wanted him to stay in the village with her and their children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 14, 2010 9:19 am

Wrapping his arms arounds his wife he kissed her head softly "Ohh Hunni I am ever going anywhere I promise" He growled as he felt her lips on his neck. He leaned his head back so she could have more access to his neck she wanted her to have everything she wanted including his body.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Aura looks at him with a smile and says, "I don't want you to go anywhere..." She kisses him lustfully on the neck and runs her hands down his chest. She stops feeling that they were be watch and she makes her sword appear in her hand. A demon comes out the bushes and she kills it in one move. She puts her sword down and goes back to adoring her husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Growling agai Slith held her close as he felt her ravished his neck and shivered as he felt her hands on his chest. But as she stopped he looked around ready to defend his wife and the mother of their children. He watched as she killed the Demon and chuckled as he went back to loving on him. "Mmmm my wife the wonder woman" His hands traveled down her back and to her buttocks but he wasnt demanding or sexual, just retuning the love that she was doning on him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Aura says, “The perks of being a new mom. Heighten senses help me be aware of my surroundings.” She stops as she has a feeling that more demons were coming to the village. She says in his ear, “Get ready for an all out fight my love. Looks like we have some unwelcome guests.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 24, 2010 1:44 am

Nodding Slith kissed Aura's ear. "You are my goddess" He whispered. But suddently she made her coment he softly but quickly carried her to the shore dressed and then bolted for the village still carriing her putting her down a few feet away from the village. "Aura my sweet, are are you feeling"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 10:58 am

Aura looks at him and says, “I am strong enough to fight for a while my love. But I must defend our children. Nana can’t fight demons she is too old to fight.” She tenses up in fear as she could sense demons getting close to their hut. She growls some as she runs to their hut to defend their children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 24, 2010 11:47 am

Slith watched his wife run to their hut and he ran too he would fight any demons as they came by cuttign them down, no one would mess with their family he felt a surge of power and out of his had flew a ball of fire. Taking down any demon in his way. He made it to his hut "Aura how are you" He looked around to make sure it was still clear "I want to protect you and our family but if you want me to fight else where, I will go"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Aura gets to the hut before him and sees her children protecting themselves with a barrier while Nana was dead on the floor being eaten by demon.” She gets angry as she sees them trying to eat her children. Her angel powers awaken and slaughters the demons out of rage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Coming inside Slith came to Aura's side. "My sweet wife, Im so sorry" He swallowed hard and looked at his children, so young and yet they had arleady seen their frist death could they be too young to remember it? He knew they would remember he kissed his wives cheek softly "Are you okay my love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Aura looks at the children and says to Slith, “There is going to be a lot of death here tonight. Take our children as far away as you can. Do not come back for me. I will find my way back to you. Now run with our children and don’t you dare look back.” A crystal like armor appears around her body and she walks through the village killing every demon in sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 25, 2010 12:58 am

Before Slith could protest his lovely wife was gone. He knelt down picked up all his children concered up a clok covered his children and ran quickly out out the village fighting the urge to look back, he knew he had to get their children out of there and to safty. He sat down with his babies once he was sure they were safe and smiled at them. "How are my little angels?" His defense were on high alrert so no one or anything woul be able to sneak up on them. He was worried aobut Aura but their babies were safe and he was cerain she would be comng soon.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 11:03 am

Aura kept getting madder as she fought the demons and she started losing control of her energy. Blue spirit flames surrounded her body as she began to float in the air causing the energy to build even more. Soon the energy explodes and every demon in the village.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 28, 2010 1:13 am

Slith remained with their children, all had climbed on him and looked up at him worried so he began to sing to them, a song that he had heard other parents in his old village sing to their upset children and like the other children they all cuddled into him and fell asleep slith stood up and leaned up against a tree and then sat back down and watched his children sleep, looked for his wife and an other dangers.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Aura looks around as the energy went off like a bomb. Killing every evil demon in the village. The explosion caused the wind to pick up press against everything close to the village. She lets out a gasp as her body suddenly felt like she was a thousand pounds heavier. She falls down to ground at a fast rate causing a dent in the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Sencing something was wrong Slith growled but he promised Ariel that he wouldnt go anywhere that he would protect their children but he wanted to save his wife. The mother of their children, but aa promise was a promise so instead he gathered his sleeping children and waited for news, any news that it was safe to return to the city and see how is wife was faring.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:56 am

A human guard got Aura to her hut and cleaned up the blood before going to get Slith for her. The guard finds him and the children and says, “Slith you are welcome to come back to the village and Aura needs you. She has used a lot of energy to rid our home of demons.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:51 am

Hearing aproching foot steps Slth stood up and prepared for a fight, but relaxed with he was a guard he nodded picked up their children and as quickly as he could with out waking the babies he got to the village placing the babies down in their beds and sat down on the bed. "Ohhh my sweet wife" He spoke softly while very gently stroked her cheek. "I love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:00 pm

Aura opens her eyes slowly as she felt his touch on her skin. She says, “Are you and the children all right?” The guard looks at them and says, “Lady Aura you will need to rest a while. Your sudden power burst did a number on your body.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:03 pm

"I am good and our babies are great now get some rest" He knelt down slowly and kissed her lips. "I love you my love you are a awesome lady and I am so proud of you now rest my love I will watch over you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Aura kisses him back softly before going to sleep like he asked her to do. She sleeps for several days without making a sound and her body had time to heal. But soon the childrens' cries for her milk knock her out of her coma. She sits up in the bed to feed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Slith watched wife fall asleep and gaurded her as she slept their children seemily knowing that their mom had to sleep were retevely calm, but when she did awake Slith imeditatly gave the two smallest babies to her to feed while she fed the smallest two he held the bigger one. "How are you feeling my love?" He asked while sittig beside her. "How do oyu feel" He softly stroked her cheek and waited to see how she was doing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Aura looks at him and says, "I feel fine now that I have the chance to heal." She looks at Yuki and Kain as they feed from her body. She then looks at Wrath as he was crying for food. She says, "Well I am sorry Wrath but I only have two breast to feed you three with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:52 pm

Chuckiling Slith held Wrath. "Buddy how do you think I feel, they used to be mine, now I am last in the line" He winked to Aura."You continue to rest my love if you need anything just let me know and I will get it for you my love, I want you to heal fully and to be spoiled, you deserve it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Aura giggles and kisses him deeply. She says, "Hun we have plenty time to have our fun. Right now we have to take of our children." She smiles as Yuki and Kain finish and she switches with Slith so she could feed Wrath as well. A tear goes down her face as she just wished she could have saved Nana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum