The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 21 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Kissing her back with equal passion he growled then pouted "I know I just dont like to share" He teased, then took the two other babies in his hands after she took Wrath "There you go my big man its your turn" He took the two little ones who both promptly burped Slith smiled "Thats my babies" When they yawned he put them down in their bed and sighed watching them fall asleep. Then sat down on the bed again genly watching Aura feed their other baby. He touched her face as the tear fell. "I know babe, Im sorry too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Aura looks at him and says, “I was able to save everyone but Nana. She was the only person I considered to be my mother. She was the one who raised me to be the woman I am now. And I could not protect her.” More tears fell from her eyes as she has not had the time to grieve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Slith kissed his wife softly on the forhead. "I know my love, you did your best and Nana would be proud, she is proud trust me, sheis looking down on you and smiling" He whiped another tear from her eye, "Its okay to cry my love crying is good for you" He softlykissed her lips and closed his eyes wishing he could take away her pain.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:42 am

Aura cries on his shoulder as her pain overwhelmed her. She says, “It is not fair Slith. She did not have to die. She could not hurt them and yet they killed her.” She wraps her arms around him after she made sure that Wrath and the other babies were asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:11 pm

After putting Wrath down Slith picked up his wife and sat down on the bed then pulled her on top of him and craddled her as a young child and rocked her and let her cry he really had no words but knew that she needed to cry..
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:35 am

Aura cries in his arms as the tears just would not stop. Her eyes become red after five hours of crying and she soon becomes too tired to stay away awake. She falls asleep in his arms as she was too weak and hurt to move from his arms. She whimpers in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:50 pm

The whole time Slith held his wife and let her cry. He wishe he could take the pain away but when she finally fell asleep he gently tucked her into bed checked on their babies and tucked them in then sat in a chair and watched his family sleep. He sighed kissed his childrnes forhead then slipped into bed with his wife and held her close.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:56 pm

When the morning sun rose high in the sky, Aura woke up with a heavy heart. She gets out of the bed and feeds their three children before she went outside to check on the villagers. Her eyes were filled with sadness as she walked around the village.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Feeling his wife stir Slith awoke and watched her feed thier babies then stood up and checked on the babies who all had rolly polly tummies and where asleep again so he stepped on their paito to watch for Aura spotting her he watched him ,worried but wanting to let her do her own thng.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Aura comes home after gathering some fresh herbs and spices she could use to help some sick people in the village. She smiles some as the men of the village get her hut filled with food again so she and Slith would be able to keep their energy up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 am

Welcoming his wife back into the hut he kissed her cheek softly then noticed the villagers bring in food. He looked around, it really seemed as if they were going to be sealed up again "Is it that time again my love?" He looked at her and took her into his arms "I want to tell you again that I love you and I always will you and our lovely children are my lfe." He held her closed and rested his chin on the top of her head.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:24 am

Aura nods and says, “I am going to be human again tomorrow night. So they are going to seal us inside the hut. We don’t need to worry about demons coming around. The energy I used to kill the intruders with, is still deadly as I made it into a barrier around the village.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:55 am

Slith rubbed her cheek softly "Alright my love" He kissed her nose softly and sat down on the bed and watched his beautiful wife. He wondered how he became so lucky, only a short time ago he was sent to here to die an Aura had save him and now they had three lovely babies and they ha each other.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:02 am

Aura smiles as Slith rubbed her cheek softly. She had missed his touch on her skin at times when she really needed it. She felt so useless right now because of what happened to Nana. He kissed her nose softly and sat down on the bed. She works on making some herbs into a paste and then put a little paste on their children's heads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Watching his wife he was falling in love with her all over again. When she put the paste on their childrens forhead he cocked his head to the side. "Is everythig okay my sweet?" He thens stood and kissed her fully on the lips hotly not demanding but enough to let her know that he loved her greatly and he always would.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Aura looks at him gently kissing back before saying, “It is sickness season for young ones right now. This paste will fight off any sickness that can be caught by skin contact. I will have them drink an herbal tea for internal protection later but now they need to enjoy a good rest.” She wraps her arms around his neck and lays her head on his chest still looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 am

Nodding Slith smiled "Well with you as a mother I dont think our children will ever get sick" When she wrapped her arms around his neck he picker her up and laid her on the bed and rubbed her nose with his own "And when will my Angel have her rest"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:51 am

Aura smiles as he places her on their bed and says, “Soon my love, I promise.” She kisses him tenderly and then gets back up to finish what she has to do before she turns human. She says, “I must make sure the sacred scrolls hold up for this village. So our family is protected just in case the stupid demons come back and tries to do something stupid.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 am

Slith smile "I hope so my love, I dont want you all tuckered out" Then he watched her finish getting the stuff ready. He was nervous about her being human, last time that happened he had hurt her with their love making, so he made it up in his mind that he would not do anything with out her starting it she would be in complet controle.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Aura smiles some as she finishes her preparations for the blood moon and the barrier. She comes back a few hours before the moon was in the sky and has a guard seals the hut after she goes in. Her eyes look very tired as she hears her babies crying to feed from her milk. She picks them up and feeds them calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:24 am

When his wife left Slith grew a bit nervous he began pacing but finally say down when his children began fuss for attention so he took them out and began to play with them then he heard his wife coming so he put them back in their beds and goes to his wife. He knew he needed sleep and was about to help her to bed when the babies started fussing. So he handed her two babies "Just feed them my loved I will do the rest"

He then got a small plate of food for his wife then cuddled his wife and watched her feed their babies "What do you want mylove"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Aura looks at him and says, “I don’t want any food my love. I don’t feel much like eating tonight.” Her eyes were still filled with such a deep sadness that no one could heal. She finishes feeding their little ones and puts them back to bed. She kisses each of their cheeks before sitting down on their bed. She looks at her lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:08 pm

Shaking his head sadly Slith watched her put the babies away then he sat down and took her hands into his. "Please eat something, or at least let me take some of your pain, I hate seeing you like this and not being able to do anything about it you are my life and I want to protect you" He bent down and kissed her nose.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Aura looks at him and says, "Slith I will not eat when I do not feel like it. At the moment I am afraid to eat. I fear that if I dare to eat right now, I will get sick. Now please do not pressure me into eating my love." She lays down on the bed as she did not want to talk anymore. When the blood moon was high in the sky, her body reverts to her human form. When she did, her body looked sick and weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 am

Slightly hurt at her comment Slith nodded. "I am just worried about you my love" He hung his head When she laid down he moved the food then laid beside her an gently put his hand on her hips that way if she wanted him to touch her all she had to do would be move backwords and he would take her into his arms and if he pulled away he would leave her bee either way it was in her hands.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: