The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom Empty The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:09 am

The mighty Kingdom of Cain was destroyed along with his city and a vast majority of his Vampiric army. What became of him and his consort was not known. Perhaps the Great Flood had destroyed them along with the city or perhaps they had fled in time to escape and begin again somewhere else. Anubis and Akasha had fled before the great flood had come. They had encured the wrath of Cain, their creator and now sought to create their own kingdom far from the land of their birth and rebirth.

Along with a small host of people that believed them to be gods and some of his new creations, wolfmen, or dog men as the people called them, they had fled eastward. Eastward into a new land, with new dangers, and people that were primative to their standards. People that could be molded and made to fear and worship them. Dangers also, for there was another civiliazation it seemed that coveted the same land. A Civilization that also was more advanced then the people of the land.

So it was that Anubis and Akasha came across a great river that ran north and south with fertial land on either side of it. "Here we will create our own kingdom and make it the best that there ever was." Anubis told Akasha.

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom Empty The Beginning Part II

Post by Kiera's_Mom Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 am

The two of them standing on the edge of that great river seemed perfect.Almost too perfect.Snaking her arm around Anubis's strong waist,Akasha looked up into the eyes of her new king "Yes,yes we shall. And it will be grander then anyone has ever seen." Akasha replied. Lifting herself up onto her toes she brushed the side of his cheek with her ruby lips. Laying her head on his shoulder, Akasha looked over the vast land before them. Suddenly Akasha stood at attention staring straight ahead as if something had caught her eye. " Something is troubling me . I keep sensing that we are not the only ones of our kind here." Taking a few steps forward so that she was mere inches from the water, Akasha tilted her head and breathed in deeply letting the soft breeze flow through her hair. Glaring straight ahead again, Akasha's eyes slowly began to turn red with anger. Turning her head so that she was looking over her shoulder at Anubis she sneered " Whoever they are, they are not willing to give up this land so easily."
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom Empty Re: The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Anubis looked across the river and saw people, savage people, primative people. The wore skins of animals and carried spears with stone tips. They were hunting the local wildlife for food. They were nothing that his warriors could not handle. "The perfect ones to be our subjects my love. They will come to fear us and worship us." he turned to the people, a few hundred that had survived the great flood. "Prepare rafts to take us across the river. Once we are there we will seek out suitable land to begin building our new kingdom."

The people and his warriors, began felling trees and preparing the rafts they would need to cross. It took them several days to build enough and float them and load them with their belongings and supplies. When ready he gave the signal and they pushed off. He stood behind Akasha his arms about her, holding her against him. "We will search the land for these primative people's dewelling place and begin to subjagate them. We will teach them how to make mud bricks, to begin the building of our city. Our people will teach them farming and other things. Later we will show them how to cut stone and build better buildings." he was excited. They were about to start their own kingdom. For so long they had lived under Cains rule, subject to his whims and orders. Now it would be they that were giving the orders.

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom Empty Re: The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom

Post by Kiera's_Mom Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:19 am

With the sun beating down on her already golden skin, Akasha leaned her head back revealing her waiting neck to Anubis. She sighed "Ah, such visions you have for our new kingdom. I can't wait to get started." Then she thought back to a few days ago when they first arrived at the rivers edge. "Anubis , my love" she asked " do you think those primitive people we saw a few days ago hunting for food are going to give up there land willingly to us?" Showing affection to her lover Akasha raised Anubis's hands to her face and kissed them. "Dismiss what I said, that was just silly talk my love." Looking around at Anubis's warriors and the rest of there people ,Akasha swelled with pride. Turning around to face her new King Akasha smiled bearing her sparkly white teeth " Such a marvelous King you are going to make. All people will learn to fear and respect you." She leaned forward and kissed her king. Placing a hand on Anubis's mighty chest she broke the kiss " you know what the best part of it all will be?" Akasha asked." I will be at your side, as your Queen,your lover, and your confidant. Who could ask for anything better ?" One thing was bothering her though. The staff of Cain she had in her possesion. The one thing Cain coveted more then anything she had stolen from the castle before her and Anubis fled. It has to hold some kind of power,otherwise why whould Cain guard it so closely. Akasha looked at the staff in her hand. Turning the staff in her hand she pondered the thought. Only time would tell.
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:51 am

Anubis stood there as Akasha turned hin his arms. Her nearly naked body pressed against his, his hands on her bare ass cheeks. "They will give us little trouble I think. Our people have the advantage over them." One thing he had to say for Cain, he had been one that had brought forth ideas that had advanced their people beyond any others. When Anubis was given the dark gift, the village he lived in was nothing more then mud huts with thasshed roofs. They had stone tipped spears and wore hides for clothing. Much like the people he had seen across the river.

But Cain had shown him and others how to forge metal weapons, how to find and mine the copper ore to make the weapons. How to build and farm. His people had been hunters and gatherers. Now they were much more. Cain had shown them how to take the wool of sheep and make cloth of it and then to make garments. Where Cain got that knowledge from Anubis never knew. He never spoke of it.

His hands closed on her ass cheeks. He cared not if any saw. None would dare say anything. "Tonight my love, I intend to fuck this fine ass of yours again. "What say you to that?" He knew that Akasha had coveted the throne with Cain. But one of her creations, one of her daughers had found favor with Cain and made Akasha angry with him. That had been the time that Anubis had moved in and claimed her for his own and he was not sorry for it either. She had been a great lover and advisor to him.

He looked around, "Osiris, Ra, Set, you three will take fifty men and scout the land south of us. Amun and Bastet you two will take another fifty and scout the north. Capture and bring to us any of these primitives you find. " he would begin their new lives building thier new city. First would be the palace and then the rest of the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:21 am

With Anubis's strong hands gripping her ass cheeks Akasha let out a slight giggle " Ah my love, you know I can handle anything you bring my way." Reading a tiny bit into his thoughts "But I on the other hand do care what others think. How are we going to have our people respect us by exploiting our affection to one another in public. What we do is our business, not theres. What I want to do to you right now is not for others to see." Giving Anubis a passionate kiss she laughs " Besides, I don't want any of these other females around here seeing your gorgeous body and what you have to offer. " Making sure her words were heard by any and every female ear in range she raises her voice slightly " I would have to kill any person trying to make advances on you." Bringing her lips close to Anubis's ears and whispering" You belong to me and I to you. When we have proper shelter away from prying eyes and ears, I shall bend to your will." Kissing and tickling the edges of his ears "I shall be your Queen in every sense of the word." Holding his hands, Akasha stood back and looked Anubis up and down giving him a seductive smile " Now, what say you to that my King?"
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Anubis laughed. "Well my love, they all can see that you are mine and I am yours. Just as all the men can see it also. The people care not what we do, I think. We are their gods and they worship us, and if they see us doing something in public, they will only think it is the way of the gods." he chuckled. "Besides the way you are dressed, makes me want to make love to you right here and now."

He drew her back to him and encircled her with his arms. "You my dear, are the goddess of love and seduction I think." With the lovely body she posessed and the desire she inspired by the scant garments she wore, he thought that indeed she could be considered a goddess of love. His hands roved over her back. "But you are right about finding a nice secluded place for us." he kissed her neck, gently raking his fangs over it. "You do drive me wild you know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Smiling seductivly " Do I now? What else do I do to you since I am just pure seduction?" Akasha already knew the answer to that she just wanted to hear him say it. Deciding to have a little fun with Anubis, Akasha broke away from his embrace. Slowly stepping backwards so that he could get a full view of her recent ensamble,or lack there of. Racking her hands slowly across her chest , Akasha let out a low moan of excitment "Mmmm,so tell me my King. What else do I make you feel?" Looking around at all the scantily clad men,Akasha giggled. "What would you do or say if any of the other men,your warriors persay started to look at me the way you are now? Would you rip there limbs off,or would you paint me with symbolic patterns to make sure no man would touch me other then you?" Wanting to test Anubis,Akasha turned around and started to make her way over to Anubis's warriors. Akasha knew she had what it took to turn a mans head.
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:00 am

Anubis knew as soon as he had spoken the words that it was probably the wrong thing to say. When she pulled away and started talking he shook his head. She knew very well that he would not have another man touch her and if one did his life was forfieted. Well two could play the game she played, "you know full well what I would do." he told her and moved towards a couple women that had only a strip of cloth covering their pussys and ass, "On the other hand what would you do my dear if another woman found me of intrest " He of course had no intrest in any other woman except Akasha. He did not know why she wished to test him.

The warriors looked at Akasha and then Anubis and turned to walk away. the women saw him moving in their direction and bowed their heads, bringing their hands together, palm against palm. Anubis knew his warriors were loyal to him and would not even think of touching his woman. He looked at Akasha smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:21 am

Akasha sneered at the women bowing there heads. Well, what's good for one is good for another. Looking at Anubis smiling she lowered her voice " You wouldn't go to another women. I know you to well. Besides, I was just having some fun." Crossing her arms, she walked over towards Anubis. Looking up at him she ran her fingers through his hair" You know I would never go to another man, living or undead. Our hearts may not beat like humans,but I know what it is like to be betrayed and be hurt by someone you love." Thinking back to when Cain announced the taking of a new queen,Akasha shivered with rage.To find out that it was her own creation,her own daughter as you would call enraged Akasha to no end. That being one of the reasons she fled with Anubis,the other reason being the fact that Anubis showed how much her loved her and worshiped her.It was almost as like they were supposed to be together.Two undead hearts fusing to become one.And nothing,human nor vampire could come between them. Well, not if Akasha had her way.Bringing herself back to the moment, she embraced Anubis and sighed " Besides,I wouldn't allow you to see me flip out against those women." Akasha nodded towards the two women still standing there. She kissed Anubis full on the lips then smiled devilishly "I'd wait till you weren't around or looking." Akasha began to grow hungry and looked at Anubis " Do you think your men are capable enough to handle things around here while we go hunt? I grow hungry and don't think those women would suit my appetite." Akasha turned to walk away,but then stopped short and turned around to speak to the women " You two there. You know who I am correct?" She kept on going before waiting for a response " You know what I am capable of doing to you if you anger me,correct?" Akasha placed her hands on her hips and momentarily looked at the ground then placed her eyes on the two women " Then I suggest you go and find something to cover yourselves up with. I will not allow other women to saunter around dressed like that in front of my King. I am his Queen, and I am the only one allowed to dress like that. " Looking at Anubis ,she gave him a wink "let's go my love. My hunger grows strong and so does my lust for you."
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Anubus saw the look on her face and her body language told him he had won that bout. He grinned at the look she gave the two nearly naked women. When she came back to him he put his arms around her once again. He would never go after another woman as long as she lived and with them being imortal, that was a very long time. She told him she needed to feed and he knew he to would need to. Akasha wanted to hunt, and he knew what she wanted to hunt.

"I think we can go and see what this land has to offer for us and our kind." She walked over to the two women he had approached and laid into them for the way they were dressed. His little stroll had gotten to his lovely vampiress. He chuckled at what she told them. He moved up to her and placed an arm about her, again resting his hand on her bare ass cheeks. "Well then my sweet if you are the only one that could dress as they were......." he undid the tie that held the thin chain that held up the skimpy material that covered her tits. It fell to her waist as the strode away from the main group. "Prepare the camp until Osiris and the others return." he commanded his warriors. They quickly obeyed, gathering the people into work groups and seting up tents.

As they walk from the other's, Anubis moved his hand up under her right arm to place it on her soft and firm right tit. "I think we can enjoy ourselves as wel as hunt." he grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Akasha giggled as Anubis's hand grasped her tit "Now now my love do you wish to play first or hunt? I for one want to do both,but I think it is highly unlikely that we can fuck and hunt at the same time." Wanting to work up an appetite before hunting " I want you to show me...."Akasha lowered the rest of her barely there clothes to the ground "how much you love your Queen..." She walked over to Anubis and wrapped her arms around his neck "Right here....." her legs around his waist and began kissing him passionatly " right now." With one hand , Akasha reached down between there two bodies until she found what she was looking for. Discovering her prize she moaned in delight " Ah, what a fine piece you have my King.I can't wait to feel that inside me." Untangling herself from Anubis, Akasha walked over to the nearest tree and seductively leaned against it. Motioning with her fingers " Now my King, it is your turn to strip away those garments of yours. I want my eyes to feast upon that gorgeous body that solely belongs to me."
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:42 am

Anubis grinned as she removed the rest of her scant clothing and moved up to her as she leaned against the tree. He pulled her to him, feeling her naked body against his. "I am sure that you will work up quite the appitite." he lowered his head to kiss her neck and shoulders as his hands moved over her soft, and smooth skin. It was always a pleasure to feel her body close to his. When apart he yearned for it and ravished her when they came back together. One hand went down her back to her ass cheeks, the other moved up to her magnificent tits to squeeze and kneed them. "I think you are more in need then I be today my love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:34 pm

With his soft lips carresing her neck and hands the rest of her body, Akasha closed her eyes and smiled " Are you sure my love? I think we are both in need of this. But you are not playing fare. You have not removed your garmets yet. If I'm to be naked,then so shall you." With that being said Akasha grabbed Anubis's royal garb and swiftly removed it. "There. that is much better. Now I will be able to feel your warm skin against mine as you press upon me." Bringing one leg up at a time to wrap around his waist Akasha began passionatly kissing him " Oh my king, how long it's been since I've felt such passion and lust for one person.Now that you are in my life now and forever, I never want to be apart." Breaking the kiss long enough to gaze into his eyes Akasha said something she never thought she would ever say in her immortal life " Anubis,my King, I will love you for all eternity." Taking her hands , Akasha began racking her nails across Anubis's back and passionatly kissing his neck " Now, take me as your Queen and show me how much you want and desire me."
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:55 am

Anubis grinned as she pulled his clothes of him. His hard dick now pressed against her and as she placed one leg at a time about him it rubbed against the soft lips of her pussy. His arms went around her and pulled her tightly to him, her tits pressing against his chest. Her admissionof her love for him made him feel something, something he had never felt before. As her nails racked his back and she kissed his neck he lowered them both to the ground and again took her sweet tits in hand and squeezed them hard. His hard dick, pressing against her pussy but not entering her yet. Moving a hand down her guided it up to her and then slipped it inside her and thrust up hard inside her, burying his dick deep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:37 am

Finally having his hard dick inside her, Akasha growled out in deep pleasure" I have been waiting far too long for this and I've missed it." Wanting more,she raised her hips off the ground to let Anubis slide more deeply within her. Akasha grabbed Anubis's head bringing it down to her tits so that he could give her pleasure from head to toe. "Make love to me my king. So much passion I have never felt till I was with you. Make it so that your name is the only name that is in my thoughts and leaves my tongue." Akasha was loving every inch of her king deep inside her and wanted to prove it. Without breaking contact, Akasha showed her strength in one quick motion by turning them both over until she was on top. Taking both of Anubis's hand in hers ,she pinned his hands above his head. Smiling down at him " Now my king, what say you to having your queen" pushing herself all the way down onto his dick "on top of things? " All the while holding his hands ubove his head Akasha began rocking back and forth. Leaning down so that her mouth was inches from his ear she whispered " I am never going to let you go. You are mine until the last breath leaves my body."
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:07 pm

He took her tits in his mouth and kissed them then begun to suckle on thema as he squeezed them. Then she turned them, fliping him onto his back so she could be on top. He let her push his hands above his head. He chuckled as she asked what he though of his queen being on top of things. "Well now I find that with you on top of things it makes it easier for me to enjoy the lovely treasures that are offered." He forced her arms up showing her his strength and grabbed both her tits, one in each hand and squeeed them, then brought her down closer so he could enjoy them even more by suckling on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:56 am

Akasha grinded her hips back and forth on top of her king and growled "Ah yes,that's the spot." With Anubis suckling her tits and her riding him like a horse,Akasha was in ecstasy. Wanting more,wanting to feel total and complete release Akasha demanded " Drink my love. Drink from me like a babe would from a mothers tit. I want my blood to flow through your body and yours in mine." Akasha began to grind her hips harder and faster,urging her king to continue suckling. "Ah,my king I am almost at my peek." Akasha began to growl passionatly " Now my king. Drink from me now,and send me into a mind and body blowing orgasm."
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Anubis enjoyed the feeling of her moving up and down on his hard shaft. When she told him to drink from her tits he grinned and let his fangs extend and then he took one of her lovely tits in one hand squeezing it and sank them on either side of its nipple. Like small twin daggers they pierced her tender flesh and he began to suck her blood as his toung flicked over the hard nipple. His other hand came down to her hips and held her down as he pumped his hot juices up inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Sweet release! That's what Akasha was feeling at that moment . When Anubis's fangs pierced her skin. She could feel his juices fill the inside of her and begin to run down her legs. Akasha never felt more satisfied in her whole immortal life. Tired from hunger and from having the greatest sex in a long time Akasha laid her head on Anubis's muscular chest. " Anubis my love, I think for once I can honestly say you wore me out.But my hunger for blood is raging now." Propping herself up on her arms, hair looking like a hurricane had attacked it, Akasha looked into Anubis's eyes with a cocky and cheesy smile " What say you my king? Are you pleased with your Queens performance? For I am hungry and don't think I could go another round just yet.? Hopping up to her feet, Akasha went over to where she had taken off her barely there dress. Akasha was pulling the lower half of the barely there dress, when a thought suddenlt hit her. Twirling around to face Anubis still lying on the ground naked as the day he was born in his mortal life Akasha questioned " Anubis, the staff of Cain is safe where it is located isn't it? I wouldn't want any of those simpletons snooping around where they shouldn't." She proceeded to finish dressing herself,which didn't take long. Walking a couple feet ahead of her,Akasha raised her head to the air to smell out any unsuspecting prey. The glorious smell of blood hit her nostrils. Turning her head west of where she stood,Akasha called to Anubis from over her shoulder " About two miles west of here,there is a nice tasty meal unknowingly waiting for us my love. Are you going to get dressed, or am I going to have to go without you and take it all for myself?" Knowing she could not beat him in speed, for he was faster then she was, Akasha decided to wait for Anubis. They were King and Queen of the new Empire and so they would hunt together as King and Queen.
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Anubis had enjoyed their sex. He enjoyed sinking his fangs into her sweet and lovely tits and tasting her blood. It was over all to fast though and he wished for them to continue on, but Akasha needed to feed. She had rose and retrieved her skimpy outfit and began dressing. He reluctently rose to his feet and picked up his clothing and put it back on. He nodded to her as she told him that she senced, or smelled the humans in the distance. It was a bit of distance away but they would be able to get there and then back before to long.

Taking her gently by the arm he began walking in the direction that she had indicated. The wind carried the scent of the humans on it. If he wished he could change into wolf form and made it there in a third of the time, but he wanted to stay with Akasha. Soon he picked up the pace though so that both would be running, closing the distance faster. When they arrived close to their prey, the smell of smoke also came to them on the wind, along with the smell of meat cooking. Anubis slowed them down fianlly coming to a stop several yards from a camp of the primitive humans. There were four of them. Two men and two women. All four were covered in light furs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Standing back a few yards away from the unsuspecting humans, Akasha noticed one of the females and one of the males go off behind some heavy bushes. Smiling at Anubis " I know what they are going to do." They would be so into each other, that they wouldn't even hear Akasha and Anubis aproach. Taking Anubis's hand , the two walked forward towards the other man and women left by the fire. As the humans looked up and saw the beautiful beings,Akasha smiled. They must have thought that they were gods. Well in there minds they were, but those primitive humans didn't know any better. Akasha almost pittied the two lovers behind the bush. For they wouldn't see there friends again.Well, maybe for a split second before she and Anubis drained them dry. Lifting her finger up to her mouth, she motioned for the two by the fire to be silent. Turning towards the bush, Akasha walked over to the bush silently. The two humans by the fire were so in awe by the beauty of Akasha and Anubis, it was like they were almost frozen in place. In a blink of any eye Akasha reached behind the bush and pulled the two lovers out from behind it, one in each hand. Walking back towards where Anubis stood, Akasha turned to face the humans " You think we are supreme beings, maybe even gods perhaps?" Tossing the female towards Anubis and baring the neck of the male, Akasha smiled at the humans by the fire. The light emitting from the fire caught the whiteness of Akasha's teeth " Well my pets, we are both and you will honor us as such. Or this will be your fate." With that said Akasha bared her fangs and dug them deep within the neck of the human male in her arms. His warm blood began to rush down her throat like a tidal wave of sweetness. Sending a warm tingly feeling through out her entire body.While draining him, Akasha looked to the scared humans by the fire. The pure look of fear in there eyes told her that they would be there slaves for all eternity in fear of meeting the same fate as there comrades.
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 am

Anubis had followed Akasha to the small camp of humans. The two that had remained by the fire looked upon them with a bit of awe. Therir clothing, their muscular and trim bodies were much different from their own. Where the human mailes had shaggy beards, Anubis did not. Where the women had wild looking hair, Akasha's weas combed, shining in the firelight. Their oniments, rings and brazelets and arm bands were made of beaten copper and polished to a high shine. The humans had bones and colored rocks for orniments.

They must have looked godly to the humans. When Akasha reached the bushes and drew forth the man and worman, her strength also must have looked godly for how else could a woman lift two peiople up, one in each hand. Akasha threw the woman to Anubis who let his fangs extend and he grabbed the near naked female and ripped her furs from her and sank his fangs into her neck. He drained her life blood from her and then let hr body fall to the ground

Anubis could see the fear in the other two eyes. When Anubis approached them, they threw themselves postrate before him. "Yes they may indeed be our new slaves my queen. " he told Akasha. To the two humans, "Rise and look upon your new masters." The two rose to their feet and trembled. "You will return to your people and tell them that the Gods have come to teach them how to better themselves so that they may serve their gods better. Tell them to come to the great river and bow before their new gods." With that he took Akasha by the arm and began leading he back to their camp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:32 am

Heading back to the camp, Akasha was filled with power and pride. " I think that went very well,don't you Anubis?" Akasha let out a small laugh. She snaked her arm through Anubis's. " Anubis, my love. When we get back to camp,we should definetly have someone make our new slaves some proper attire instead of those worn out furs that they wear." Anubis and Akasha had some glorious plans in mind for there people that were going to make them better. There new kingdom was going to be better then anything anyone has ever seen before. History was about to be made. Anubis and Akasha would be talked about for years to come. Akasha loved the idea. The thought of it all made Akasha's eyes twinkle with power. She looked to her king " My love? When we arrive back at camp do you think we could get one of your most trusted high preist to take a look at the Staff of Cain? I want to know what powers it possesses,if it holds any at all. I will not rest until I find out."
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:19 am

Anubis had seen the staff of Cain. It was from his time before he created his kingdom. From a past he did not speak of. It looked to be that of a shepard or one that worked the fields and was used as a weapon against wild animals. He did not think it was anything special, but Cain had kept it hidden and away from everyone. Has it been nothing why would he have kept it.

"I will look at it myself. I do not wish any other to touch it or know of its existance." he told Akasha. When they reached the camp, fires were going, tents set up. The humans of the camp bowed low as they entered the camp. His soldiers came to attention and brought their right arm across their chest its fist striking their chests. His and Akasha's tent was the largest and most comfortable. "We will begin here with our new city. When the new slaves arrive........" he knew they would. The two were so frightened by what they saw they would inform their people and later others. "We will teach them to make the bricks that will begin the city. We must search and find a source of good stone that will imporve it." He guided Akasha to their tent. "Now my dear I want to enjoy you once more." he placed a hand on her ass cheeks. "I know you love to feel me back here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next