The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom

Post by Kiera's_Mom Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Akasha slapped his hands away from her " Not now!" Something was on her mind, troubling her you could say. Akasha went over to the chaise lounge that was set up for her and layed on it. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something was going to happen. She'd been feeling that way ever since they got back to camp. " I don't know Anubis, but I have a terrible feeling something is going to hapen. I can't put my finger on it." Her eyebrows close together in concentration, Akasha sat there on her lounge puzzled. Why now? Why was she getting these bad feelings all of a sudden? Akasha closed her eyes to try and think things over. Make some sense of it all. Or at least try. She has never had such strong feelings like this before. With her eyes closed, Akasha began to search for answers.It was like a blue cloud of smoke in her mind. Swirling around,with bits and pieces of a picture or a scene that has yet to take place. Ever so slowly, the scene began to take shape. Bit by bit,it was becoming more clear. Soon she would have the answer.
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning Part II for Kiera's_mom

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 pm

He stood there, a strange look upon his face when she slapped his hands away and told him not now. His eyes blazed red. She had never done that before, never had she denied him. As she went over to the lounge, and laid upon it she started mumbling something about haveing a terrible feeling that something bad was going to happen. Everything was going well, they had escaped the flood, they had a number of their followers with them and his soldiers. They had reached a new and fertile land that would be perfect for their new kingdom.

Even the people of the new land were primative and would be easily controled. She sat there and closed her eyes. Anubis did not understand what she was trying to see. He turned and exited the tent. He needed to check on his men and insure that guards were posted and a roving patrol at a distance was made as well. He gave instructions on what he wanted the people to begin with in the morning. Once done he walked to a nearby hill and sat down and looked up at the stars above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Anubis was really angry with Akasha, she could tell. It really didn't matter, this was important to her. Figuring out what these flashes of images were in her head. Trying to piece together the pieces of the puzzle. Bit by bit the images were starting to come together. Slowly a face was begining to form. As the images grew clearer,she recognized the face. The face in her images ,was a face she will never forget. The face of the male, was that of someone she knew all to well, intimatly one might say. The face in her images was none other then her former lover and king......Cain! Akasha's eyes flew open. Looking around the tent she noticed that Anubis was gone. Where did he go, after she had slapped his hand away. Akasha darted out of the tent, eyes scanning the surrounding area looking for Anubis. Spotting him sitting on a hill close by, Akasha ran to him. To tell him what she saw in her images. As she approached Anubis, she noticed that he was starring at the stars above. "See anything of interest up there?" She sat down along side of him. She placed one of her hands upon his " Anubis, my love. I know you are angry with me for slapping your hand away. But, I need you to understand. I have never, ever had premonitions like this before. Not in my mortal life or immortal life." She removed her hand and placed both her hands in her lap. Gazing up at the stars now as well, Akasha resumed " I needed to figure it out. Why I was having this terrible feeling that something was going to happen." Gazing at Anubis "As I sat there, the images started to become more clear each second. It wasn't a scene I was seeing. As it turns out it was a face. A face of someone we both know all to well." Looking at Anubis, hoping he would know who she was talking about. Akasha placed her hand on Anubis's shoulder " It was Cain's face I saw. Clear as day. Now, I don't think he is planning anything, just yet. He's more or less contimplating. You know, should he or shouldn't he." Akasha was silent, watching her king starring at the stars. " Anubis my love, please say something."
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Anubis was angery with Akasha. The two of them had been together for along time, and had known each other, longer then that. She had never denied him when he wanted her. She had always pleased him in every sence, in every way. Even developing her new power, as Cain said that all his children would, was no escuse to act as she had. He had found his power when he had turned into a wolf and bit a human while in it. The human transformed in to a wolfman, or dog man. They were his Anubis Warriors as they called themselves. There was time for developing his power and he never let it interfer with showing his love to Akasha.

He listened to what she was saying. "Cain does not concern me. If he and Thurla surrvived the flood so be it. As long as they do not come this way and interfer with our plans, I care not what happens to him or what he wishes." He stood up and offered her his hand. "Come we have alot to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera's_Mom Sat May 02, 2009 5:33 pm

With time, Anubis would forgive Akasha for her previous behavor. She however did not feel bad for what she did. She did know that the longer they lived on as immortals that new powers would begin to emerge. But the question of when they would,remained a mistery.One down, lord knows how many to go. Akasha took Anubis's hand,they headed back towards camp. There was a thick blanket of silence between them. To silent for Akasha's taste. " So my love, what are your plans for your soldiers and our people?"
Kiera's_Mom
Kiera's_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2