The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering Angel

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wandering Angel Empty Wandering Angel

Post by RippedNose Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Wandering Angel Angelb11
Tristan wandered the streets of the city boredly. It was around 10:30pm, but there were still many people around. He looked at the night sky and sighed. There wasn't much for him to do when he didn't have any friends, or even enemies. He was new to the world of the living again, and he was in a different place than he had ever been. His white wings rustled as he continued to walk down the street. He wasn't allowed to go back to where he had lived while he was alive, but he was to start a new life in the world of the living as an angel, and he was the same as he always was. As he continued to gaze at the sky he walked into someone, knocking them down. This broke him out of his thoughts and he looked down at who he had knocked over. "Sorry, wasn't watching where I was going" he said with a small appologetic smile.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wandering Angel Empty Re: Wandering Angel

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Casteil leaped up and smiled. "No problem I myself was in another world." He reached out to shake his hand he looked at this stranger that looked as if they had meet before. He looked longer he was suprised to see him for some unkown reason he looked at him and says, "You aren't from this world are you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 10, 2009 6:44 am

Wandering Angel Angelb11

Tristan shook his hand with a smile. He was slightly confused at the way Casteil was looking at him, but he ignored it. The question caught him off gaurd but he shook his head. "Nope. I'm new here. . . sorta" he said with a grin. Not many people actually realized that he wasn't from there, but it was mostly the people who weren't either.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 10, 2009 11:06 am

Casteil laughs. "Pointing out another angel down her is like finding a jaw breaker in a box of chocolate. Do you have a place to stay or something." He looked at Tristan. He still had much of a smirk on his face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 10, 2009 11:23 am

Wandering Angel Angelb12

Tristan laughed slightlyat his statement, agreeing with it completely. At the question he sighed and shook his head. "No such luck for me. . . I've been on the streets for about a week now" he said and frowned slightly. His life had taken a drastic change when he died, especially his living conditions.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 10, 2009 11:28 am

"Well come on because we angels have to look out for each other." Plus I don't know if you know this but you have stepped into demon territory and in about twenty minutes this place is going to be full of them it's your call if you want to fight or run though." Casteil starts to look around as people start to show up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 10, 2009 11:42 am

Wandering Angel Angelb12

Tristan glanced around wearily. He hadn't known that it was demon territory, and he really didn't feel like fighting them at the moment. Or ever really. "Uhh let's go" he said quickly. He hadn't actually ever seen a demon, but he decided he didn't want to.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Casteil laughed some and says, "Not much of a fighter huh? Follow me and don't cause any attention two yourself we are already out numbered." He leads Tristan out of the subway and two his apartment. "Just don't touch my stuff without permission and you will live." Casteil lets out another laughe.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 11, 2009 4:52 am

Wandering Angel Angelb12

Tristan grinned a little and followed Casteil silently, making sure he attracted no attention. He laughed at his words when they were in his apartment, nodding his head. "Alright. I think I'll live then" he was always opne to respect other people's stuff, not going around and touching things, as he hated it when people did that as well. "So where are we anyways? I woke up here a few weeks ago and I still havn't figured out where the hell am".
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 11, 2009 1:26 pm

"The home of all evil and demons Mississippi." Cast lets out another laugh. "I am sorry I am quiet the smart ass." He points to the wall there was a map on in of the city that said "California". He smiles, "Yeah like I said the home of evil and demons. If you were sent her you have a been sent to do alot of fighting."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Wandering Angel Angelb12

Tristan grinned slightly at Casteil's words. It was nice to find someone with a sense of humor. He had tried talking to a few people here, and all of them had given him dirty looks from his attempt at humor. He nodded when the other man pointed at the map. He grimaced slightly when he was told that he was sent to do alot of fighting. He wasn't really one for fighting, even if he was pretty good at it. He looked around the apartment before back to Casteil. "So. . . how'd you get here?" he had been wondering for awhile, but decided to ask now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 11, 2009 5:46 pm

"Who me well you know the head man Micheal? Yeah I hit him. Yeah they didn't like it when you hit the head angels so they said scince I like to fight I can come here." He smileed and tossed Tristan an soda and plopped on the couch. "So what about you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Wandering Angel Angelb13

Tristan laughed slightly at his words and caught the soda as it was tossed to him. He sat cross-legged on the floor, always having preferred the floor to couches. He shrugged at the question. "I was killed a few weeks ago, and pretty much woke up here, so I have no clue" he was really confused as to why he was sent there, but he was there, and that was really all that mattered to him at the moment, despite his confusion.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Cast smiled and says, "Well as long as you are a fellow angel I will watch out for you and make sure you don't die twice within a mounth." Cast lets out another loud laugh. "Come on he pulled out the couch into a bed you can have the bed in my room."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon May 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Wandering Angel Angelb14

Tristan laughed a bit at that and nodded. "Thanks" it wasn't very reasurring hearing Casteil say that. He stood up as he pulled the couch out and he nodded. "Thanks" he said again. It was nice of him to give up his bed. He drank some of his soda quickly, glancing around the apartment as he did so. He always ound other people's homes interesting.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Cast smiled and pointed out the remote to the T.V in his room and then left too watch T.V and go to sleep on the couch. He smiles as he watches the T.V. He goes to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 12, 2009 4:16 am

Wandering Angel Angelb14

Tristan lay down on the bed and picked up the remote for the TV. He watched for a bit before turnign it off and closing his eyes. It took him awhile to get to sleep, but when he finally did he slept well.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Casteil woke up and got some waffles going. He then yelled back. "Hey Tristian wake up. Hey man come on we got to make up for some fighting. I have to pay for this house some how." He smiles. "Serious wake up I know the bed feel s good but we gotta go in about two hours."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Wandering Angel Angelb15

Tristan woke to the sound of Casteil's voice yelling at him to get up. He groaned slightly and got up, running a hand through his messy hair. He walked to the kitchen and sniffed the air. "That smells good" he commented, looking at the waffles.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 3:10 pm

"Yeah well before I died and later became an angel I was a great chef but life happend I died and later became and angel." He slid Tristan a plate of waffels and some syrp. "Eat up we have a long day ahead of us."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Wandering Angel Angelb15

"Cool" he said as he took the plate and syrup. He poured some of the syrup on his waffles and began to eat. They were really good, and he couldn't help but chide his own cooking skills. He couldn't cook if his life depended on it. He finished eating fairly quickly and washed his plate.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 4:47 pm

"Lets go get dressed. Do you have anymore clothing than that?" He pointed to his clothes. "Man I hope not cause if you have been in those clothes for two weeks angel or not you will smell like ass. Go help yourself to my closet."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Wandering Angel Angelb15

Tristan laughed and shook his head. He only had one pair pf clothes now, and he was pretty sure he smelt really bad. He smiled and turned to walk to Castiel's room to look through the closet. "Thanks" he said over his shoulder before picking a few things out of the closet. He changed his clothes quickly and walked out. The clothes fit pretty well, and he held his old dirty ones. "Uhh, what should i do with these?" he asked.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Casteil laughed and coverd his noise. "Burn them now they stink." He laughed out loud. "Nah throw them in that room to your left it's the washing room." He looked at Tristan. "I know you are not in another suit dude put away the suit and put on some jeans or something."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Wandering Angel Angelb15

Tristan laughed, burning them would probably be a good idea. He put them in the indicated room and glanced at Casteil. He laughed again at the comment about the suit. "Fine" he changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, walking back out of the room. "Better?" he asked, rasing an eyebrow.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next