The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Empty Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar*

Post by RippedNose Fri May 08, 2009 6:36 pm

Nick walked along a dark alley, hoping to avoid people. He could feel his demon's restlessness inside him, and he didn't want to give it a chance to escape. He was planning on staying in the city for awhile, as he found he wasn't getting enough food when he was wandering forests and such. Whenever he really got that hungry he was weakened, which allowed his demon to escape and it would storm into the nearest populated area and kill everyone in sight, filling his stomch, though he ended up puking it up anyways. He thought of this as he walked, his shallow breathing the only sound other than the rush of traffic from other streets, though they were far enough away that the sound wasn't too loud. He was convinced that he was alone, which made him content, but his demon angry. He argued with it in his mind for awhile, growling quietly in frustration, before feeling someone's prescene up ahead. He didn't bother turning back, planning to walk right past, but as his now hungry demon pounded against his head he clutched it and fell to his knees, groaning, not realizing that he was right in front of someone.

Last edited by RippedNose on Sat May 09, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Empty Re: Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar*

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 7:21 pm

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Tb0267im111(OOC: Sorry for taking so long. I got sick to my stomach.) Ella Mercy was sent to get some fresh food to make dinner with. She knew it was late, but she liked taking walks at night. There was a bandage on her neck and hand from an animal attack that happened last week. Ella was not sure what but her, but was glad she got away. As she was walking home, a boy stopped in front of her, holding his head, and fell to his knees. She noticed he was a bit pale probably from ill nourishment. Ella took some pork ribs out of her bag. She says as she kneals down to be eye level with him, “Um you should eat this. If you get a proper amount of cooked meats in you, your head should stop bothering you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 4:47 am

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Nick_l11

Nick's blood red eyes opened as the girl spoke to him and he growled slightly at her. He had no idea why she was talking to him, but he figured she thought he was just another homeless kid. His demon laughed in his head at the girl's words, and he held his head tighter. His head hurt too much for him to let go of it to even take the meat the was offering. "Leave before you get hurt" he growled in his hoarse voice. He hadn't spoken in a long time, but he had no reason to anyways. His demon fought harder and his hair stuck up in tufts between his fingers. His eyes were wide open now and he stared at the ground, not even knowing what the girl was doing, weather she had left or stayed. His breath came quickly and his pupils dialated. He could feel the wolf demon slowly taking control, but he fought it the best he could.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 10:12 am

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Tb0267im111 Ella stiffed as something told her that she was in danger. She placed the meat in front of him and had to hurry home and make supper for her mother. Blood trickled down from her neck and hand. Pain over came her body and she fell to her knees. She thinks aloud, “What was that creature that bit me? What has it done to me?” Her silver hair glowed as the moonlight hit it. After a while, she got up and made dinner without saying a word about the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 11:46 am

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Demonw11

Nick didn't acknowledge the fact that the girl had put the meat in front of him and left. He screamed as it felt like his body was being ripped apart as he changed into the 8'5" wolf demon. It growled excitedly, in a new city, with so many people to kill. Nick was pushed to a small corner of his own mind as the demon sniffed the air and growled again. It smelt the blood od the girl who had given him the food, and he stalked down the streets silently, following the smell. When it felt it was getting close the where she lived, it dropped low to crawl along the ground, making sure it wasn't seen in any windows. Coming to the door, it growled a bit more, before jumping at it, making the door splinter and break. He pushed his way through the wreckage of the door and into the house, taking in his new surroundings, as Nick screamed at it in his head. All he had wanted in this place was to keep just this from happening.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 11:59 am

Ella jumped when a huge wolf bashed through her door. She thinks, “It smelt my blood and followed me here…” She groaned looked around for a gun or some sort of weapon. She could not find one anywhere. She began to shake as the pain in her body increased. It felt so strange. It felt like her body was changing and it was not in her control. Ella took deep breaths in and out get her heart rat under control. Her body kept shaking as the pain refused to go away. The wounds on her neck and hand suddenly as her body started to change. Her bones crackled as they began to change shape. Silver fur started to cover her entire body. Her eyes went from blue to gold. She soon was a sliver wolf at glared at the bigger wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Nick was surprised when he watched the girl change into a silver wolf. His demon growled menacingly as it bent into a crouch and took a threatening step towards the smaller wolf. Nick fought viciously with his demon on this inside, while the demon launched itself onto the smaller silver wolf, snarling angrily. It wanted nothing more than the feel of the silver wolf's blood filling it's mouth. Nick could see all these thoughts running through his demon's mind and he sighed, giving up the fight. He was getting too tired to fight it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 12:23 pm

Ella moved before the bigger wolf could get on her. She somehow managed to get behind him and got out of the house. She needed to get him away from the city. Maybe Ella could think of a way to force the wolf back where it came from. She did not know why she turned into a wolf and right now she did not care. She just wanted to get the bigger wolf out of the city before it caused any serious damage. Her silver fur shine in the moonlight as she ran faster and faster, not slowing down for anything. Her speed increased as he made her way in the empty country side. She looked behind her and groaned knowing he was still coming for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Demonw11

The wolf growled more when the silver wolf got behind him and out the door. He turned quickly and sprang after it, running as fast as he could. His mind was driven with the hunt now, Nick being the one to notice that they were being led away. Once they reached the countryside the demon grew impatient with the chase. After stopping the fight with his demon, Nick rested in his own mind, waiting for the right moment to try to take control. The demon launched itself at the smaller wolf again. Nick used this opportunity and managed to take control, transforming back into a human as he flew through the air before slamming into the silver wolf, fully human. He lay on the ground completely still other than his shaking. The pain from transforming like that was enough to kill some people, but he was used to it by now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Tb0267im111Ella got out from under him and transformed back into her human form. Instead of being in the red dress she was in earlier, she was now in a silver dress. She asks, “Mind telling me why you transformed into that wolf?” Her eyes were bright blue again. Ella knew she would have to find out how she transformed into a wolf herself. She put her hand on her neck where she had been attacked. There was only a small scar there now. Ella noticed he was shaking and picked him up. She helped him back into the city. She took him in her home and sat him down. She sat down in front of him and waited for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 2:21 pm

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Nick

Nick clenched his teeth at the girl's question, but didn't answer. He continued to shake violently as Ella picked him up and helped him back to the city, and to her house. He calmed his shaking during the trip, and he sat in her house, thinking for a moment how to answer her earlier question. His demon was pounding his head again, angry that it had been cheated out of a kill. "I have a fucking demon wolf shoved inside me, and it takes over and kills people whenever it can, no matter how fucking hard I fight it" he said in his hoarse tone. His red eyes were on the floor, wondering why this girl had taken him into her home after he had pretty much tried to kill her, even if it wasn't really him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Tb0267im111 Ella says, “I see…” She could tell his demon was trying to get out again. She got up and dug through some things. She came back with what seemed to be a red and gold collar. She slips in around his neck. It adjusted to his neck size instantly so it would not be able to come off. Ella says as the collar turns completely gold and starts to put his demon asleep, “That collar was designed for my cousin until he mastered his demon. I think it will work for you too.” She then went back to finish cooking her mother dinner. She asks him, “Are you hungry?” She had the chicken dumplings and potatoes done. So she was fine with offering him food.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Nick tilted his head to the side as the collar was slipped over his head. He could feel his demon being put to sleep, and he nodded at her words. He looked around the house as Ella continued to cook dinner, wondering why he was still there. he could have gotten up and left, but for some reason he didn't. The gold collar on his neck was weird to him, but he figured he would get used to it. He looked up when she asked him if he was hungry and he nodded. He hadn't eaten in a few days, and his stomach was killing him, though he was used to it by now. He was surprised that she was offering him food now, not used to people being kind to him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Tb0267im111Ella placed a bowl of food on table for him. She says calmly, “That collar can’t break so don’t worry about that. When it is gold, it puts your demon to sleep. When it is red, your demon is in control of you, but able to be control because of the collar. You need to learn to control your demon in order for you to ever have a normal life.” Ella sat down with her own bowel of food. She scratched her ear some as her nails turned into small claws. She noticed this and sighed some. She says, “Looks like I am not human anymore…” She ate her food slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 6:13 pm

Nick listened to her words as he ate the food she had given him. He ate quickly and quitely, not responding to her words. He realized then that he didn't even know her name, but he didn't care. He was used to being distant from everyone, not having to respond to anything, or anyone, except the demon. He glanced up at her comment about not being human anymore and his red eyes travelled to her now clawlike nails. He was finished eating quickly, and it felt nice to have something in his stomach. It was odd for him to have his demon asleep like that, and having his mind to himself. It was nice, but the strangest thing he had ever felt. He hadn't been in anyones home for a long time, other than when his demon took over and barged into people's houses to kill them, and he fidgeted with his hands akwardly and silently as he clanced around the room.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Ella looks at him calmly and says, "You don't have to be so nervous." She got up and cleaned her bowl. She then looked Nick up and down a moment. His clothes looked rather small on him. She got up and went to her older brother's room. When she came back with a bunch of clothes in her arms. Ella put it all in a bag for him. She says, "These clothes should fit you better. The one you're wearing look a bit small on you. You can have these clothes that might fit you better and they should keep you warmer at night." She did not care if he had a demon, he looked like he could use a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Nick stayed silent at her words, wondering why she was being so nice to him. He watched as she cleaned her bowl but he stayed still. He wasn't accustomed to doing work, or being near people, or even being polite, but when Ella brought clothes for him he took the bag and nodded. "Thank you. . . " he said quietly and hoarsely. He wasn't sure how long it had been since he said those words, btu it sure as hell had been a long time. He knew his clothes were too small for him, but it was all he had. He stood up suddenly and sighed. ". . . I'll leave now. . ." he said quietly. He thought that nobody wanted to be around him, and would want to get rid of him as soon as possible, so he decided to leave, even though he had nowhere to stay.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Tb0267im111Ella smiled at him as he said thank you to her. She says, "You're welcome. My name is Ella Mercy." She then watched as the boy stood up and said he was leaving now. She says calmly with a kind smile, "You don't have to go. I heard it is suppose to get really cold tonight. How about you stay the night so you don't get sick or anything out on the streets. My mother won't be home until late and she is usually really tired after work. So I know she won't mind." Ella waited for his answer. She just wanted to be nice to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Nick turned at the door and nodded. "I'm Nick" he said before turning back. he was about to leave when she spoke again and he hesitated. Even with the collar on, he was hesitant about his demon breaking loose. It was just habit for him. "Um. . . ok. Thank you" he still spoke quietly, the only time he was ever really loud being when he was angry, or in alot of pain. He walked back towards Ella and looked around for a moment. "Where would I be sleeping?" he asked, tilting his head. His dark hair with red at the bottom fell into his face as it always did, blocking his bright red eyes.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 7:17 pm

Walking Timebomb *for RiRiishtar* Tb0267im111Ella smiled and guided him to a guess room. It had a king sized bed, a bed stand, and an alarm clock. She says, "I hope you like the bed. There is a pair of pajamas in the bag of clothes I gave you. I'll give you some time to change your clothes." She left him be and started to clean the house a bit. Then she went into room and changed into her own nightgown.

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 am

Nick followed Ella to the guest room and his eyes widened slightly. That was a really big bed. He nodded as she left the room and he rooted through the bag she had given him, looking for the pajamas. He found them and put them on, glad to see that they fit better than his old clothes. He put the bag on the ground and lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking, as he did alot.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 8:59 am

Later that night Ella’s mother came home and took out the food her daughter made. Ella was reading a book when she came home. She comes out to her and says, “Hey mom…I let a boy stay the night here and I gave him some of brother’s clothes. I hope you don’t mind.” Her mother says, “No I don’t mind. You are always helping other people. So I am use to it by now.” They both sat down at the table to talk. Ella says, “Mom I am not human anymore…” Her mother asks, “What do you mean honey?” She says, “Remember those cuts I had on my neck and hand? Well I think they made me into a wolf demon or something like that. I can turn into a silver wolf any time I want to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 10, 2009 11:20 am

Nick eventually fell asleep, it being nice and dreamless. His demon normally gave him nightmares whenever it could, but Nick slept soundlessly for awhile, waking when Ella's mother came home. He could hear their voice, but not any of the words. He didn't really care anyways. He looked around the dark room for a bit before rolling over onto his side, scratching at the collar on his neck for a moment. He fell asleep agian easily, getting the best sleep he had had in a long time. Until about the middle of the night, he had a nightmare that was particularily horrific. He woke up screaming, completely forgetting the fact that he was in sombody else's house. He continued to scream and he grabbed his head, wanting nothing more than to die.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 11:44 am

Ella woke up with a start and ran to Nick’s side. She got to his side and said, “Nick everything is okay. Just relax and get your heart rate down. Demons can’t make a human’s body transform unless the blood is rushing.” She saw her mother in the door way. Her mother says, “Calm down boy. My daughter will make sure nothing bad happens.” Her mother was colder looking than Ella like she was not allowed to feel or something. Ella says to her, “Go back to bed mom. I’ll take care of him. Her mother nodded and said before going back to bed, “Okay wake me up if you need help.”

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 10, 2009 11:52 am

Nick stopped screaming and started hyperventallating, head in his hands. He tried to listen to Ella's words and do what she said, but he could barely hear her over the sound of his heart pounding and the blood rushing in his ears. His red eyes were wide and staring at a spot on the wall. He blinked a few times and curled in on himself, glancing at the two people in the room just before Ella's mother left. He took deep breaths and tried to calm down, barely realizing that he was shaking again. He was a pretty messed up 16 year old, though it only showed at times like this when he was scared out of his mind, instead of distant and angry like he normally was.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next