The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) Empty Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:25 pm

The era of man fell years ago, leveled by a disease which turned normal humans into hungry flesh eating monsters. In this era our society has turned to hunkering down until the disease has died out. Unfortunately it is believed that only seven percent of our population still walks the earth as themselves. But one walks with little fear of... The Walking Dead
Walking up to the gates, he could here the guns cocking as the two guards started to scream at the stranger.
"Hands! Let me see hands!" One man screamed.
"Try anything and we'll shoot." The other added.
"Easy boys..." The stranger calmly spoke, raising his hands slowly. "I ain't here to start trouble." The stranger said, soon greeted by a female with a shotgun. Soon he was searched. The man, along with his possessions, carried a large duffel bag full of weapons and ammo.
"Look what we got here!" The woman said throwing the bag open and to the ground. "He's also got a bow... Looks like a machete and... a decent knife... Oh, and a nickle glock thirty... forty five caliber. For someone not looking for trouble he sure is prepared."
The stranger tipped his hat and smiled. "The bag is for you, I'm just passing by. Be lookin' for a place to stay, maybe something to eat, some supplies for the road wouldn't hurt. But we better get out of the open and you better stop yellin'... less you wanna attract walkers."
After a long pause, one of the men shouted down "take the bag and let him in. He seems harmless enough, just keep an eye on him."
So the stranger came into the quiet little town. With a bow on his back, loaded pistol and sharp knife by his side, and only a handful of useful items, he wandered his way into the quaint little tavern the had set up. Taking a seat he waited to see what this little establishment had to offer.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:45 pm

The stranger was the talk of the town. There weren't very many visitors nowadays for the prison town of fort Woodloch. Renamed after the mayor of it. A young woman stood on top of the main building. A homemade rapid fire rifle in her hand. Her blonde hair blowing in the wind as she looked over the town. No one knew her real name but everyone called her Tinker for she was the town blacksmith and weapons maker. She jumps down from the top of the building using other buildings to make her way down. She makes way to the town bar and orders herself a drink with just a nod of her head. She was not interested in any stranger. If he was smart, he would get the fuck out of here while he could.

Back to top Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:41 pm

(nice. feel free to invent other interesting but none essential characters to sacrifice to the story. i.e they can die)
The bartender was actually the head of the cafeteria for the small town of ninety or so people. He ran the bar as a relaxation zone for people to come eat a something and relax before continuing what ever their chore was. He used the bar to get to know the people who where eating his food.
"Hey there!" He said greeting the stranger loudly. "Don't think I've seen you around here." The bartender was extremely popular, because his food was so good. Henry Jameson was a baker who doubled as a butcher and ran one of the most famous southern barbeque places in the country.
"Henry that's a stranga!" Some one shouted. "Wandered into town!"
Henry looked at the stranger. "Since you don't give to the community, I have to charge." He said turning around and putting together a loaded plate of mashed potatoes and steak covered in brown gravy and a large chunk of bread. The stranger just watched and reached into his large backpack he pulled from his back, pulling out a large carton of cigarettes. He must of had hundreds of them in the box. "So if you want this plate, you'll have to ..." Henry said interrupted by the site of that rare luxurious box of cigarettes. He placed the plate and paused as the stranger placed it on the table. The stranger smiled under his hat, leaned forward and took the plate knowing he had won it.
"I'll also take a large glass of beer, tell me you have beer. Pops fine too." The stranger said sliding the box of cigarettes forward and taking one. "Split it?" The stranger added. Henry nodded his head and rushed for a lighter.
After taking a few long drags he passed it to Henry and started to enjoy his meal. That's when the Mayor walked in, the stranger could see his reflection in a window. The stranger reached down and unsnapped his pistol from it's holster, and he did it so the mayor could see it. Then he waited.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Tinker looks at the mayor as he puffed his chest trying to act like he was king shit of this town. He was red in the face. He did not like newcomers unless they had a pussy that he could fuck. Once Tinker got her drink, she motioned to Cassie. A busty blonde girl, the mayor’s main whore and everyone knew it. Cassie got Tinker’s hint and went over to the mayor.

Cassie: “Mayor Buster why don’t you get me table and I will get us our drinks. No need to hunt a mutt before it has had its last meal.”

Buster looked at her a moment considering what she said a moment before finding a seat. Cassie got their usual from Henry. Cassie looked at Tinker before joining the mayor. Clearly Tinker was one of those people other people knew to listen to. After all her weapons kept them alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:34 pm

The stranger pretended to ignore the Mayor for a bit longer. Henry went into his cabinet and pulled out a bottle of bear. "It ain't cold." Henry said passing the cigarette, then popping the bottle cap and passing the beer. "But it's beer." He added passing the beer to the stranger.
"Thanks... Henry?.. Your a good soul... Hope you never get bitten." The stranger said. "Ha!... That's my of saying God bless you!" He said taking a long drag and passing the cigarette back. "The names Hunter." He announced. Hunter looked back at the mayor and under his hat smirked a cocky grin and spoke. "Buster, is it? You must be local government here. Just know that I ain't here to shoot anybody, but that doesn't mean I won't."
Hunter kicked the large duffel bag next to him. "This bag full of weapons includes and variety of working rifles, shot guns and even three fully automatic military assault rifles. There are also a couple of frag grenades and a few smoke grenades in there, along with enough ammo to fill every gun at least twice. Now I would like donate said bag to the town, and return I stay three nights and four days. I just want a hot meal and a soft bed, refill my supplies and be on my way. Who knows, treat me with some of that Southern hospitality. And I might owe you a few favors." Hunter said going back to his meal.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:18 pm

The mayor looks at the bag a moment.

Buster: "Tinker is the only one who has room for guests at the moment. You will have to do all your negotiations with her."

Tinker stands up and grabs the bag. She motions towards the inn and starts walking towards it. It was clear that she was not a talker. She goes inside and the whole place was covered in weapons and other things she fixes up for the town.

Tinker: "Beds upstairs. I don't cook."

She goes through the bag and makes sure that the weapons work. Her blonde hair now in a ponytail as she gets to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:38 am

Hunter started to settle himself in. He took off his bloated one strap backpack and started to go through it. He made a bit of noise, spreading a bit of his equipment on a table, he seemed to be looking for something. He had a few of the usual camping essentials; flashlight, a few lighters, couple extra decent knives, some bedding, etc. Hunter finally smiled when he pulled out a little green pouch and opened it, pulling out four metal cylinders. He fiddled with them and finally got one attached to his pistol, smiling as he saw it still fit perfectly in it's holster. Hunter walked up to Tinker and placed the other three cylinders in front of her. "Took em from a few dead officers in a Naval base. Don't know why they had em, couldn't ask." Hunter said amusingly. He had a slight charming awkwardness to him. "I only need one, the others are yours. For a decent revolver, a .44 would be nice, and some ammo." Hunter added.
Hunter was tall, had long dark auburn hair his a got-ti to match. He wore sturdy cargo pants and a tan flannel shirt. Hunters vest was a green canvas utility vest with a large green wool hood. He wore long sleeves and leather gloves with no fingers. His knuckles and forearms were muscular do to pulling his main tool, his bow.
Hunter's bow was a unique composite bow with little sites or gadgets. The pull strings were thick and wheeled to a pull string to add even more weight to his pull. He had no real sights. Just three metal knots he added from some painted scrap metal. The bow shaft was made of a thick steel frame and fiber glass bow pulls. The quiver was an old leather golf caddy stuffed with a large arsenal of arrows.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Tinker stopped working on the rifle she was fixing up when he offered her the cylinders. With the right gun in the right person’s hand, those come in handy. She thinks a moment. She had a few .44 revolvers and she had plenty of ammo. She goes to the back to retrieve the weapons. She comes back with three of them.

Tinker: “You only get one. I have more but all the guns I have, I have remade or made from scratch. I don’t give them off without being certain the person can use them.”

All three of the guns were all black with an outline of red. The barrels of the guns were different lengths but very sturdy. She grabs some ammo and then matches up cylinders with her guns. Tinker was a pale skinny woman in her mid-20s. You-Fuck-With-Me-You-End-Up-Dead attitude. Her blue eyes showed that she has been through some tough shit. Her hands scarred from working metal and fighting off people and walkers.

Tinker: “Well which one you want?”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:09 pm

As she took the cylinders Hunter looked at Tinker. "There suppressors, they silence your fire. Military grade, so there good for thousands of shots." He added as she grabbed her guns. Picking them up he gave a quick inspection. One in particular caught his eye quick. "You replaced the chamber I see, custom handle, and added professional sites." He said pulling the trigger fast and dry firing the weapon. "The pull is just right, and the hammer pulls back a bit loud, but this gun makes a statement. I don't want it for hittin' off walkers. This is to threaten ass holes like Buster when they think their balls are big enough to get in my face." Hunter said smiling at the gun, as if he was almost talking to it. "So, how many cases of ammo do I get?" He asked. Then Hunter looked over to a decent collection of holsters, some where even belts. He continued to look as she answered.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Tinker saw him eyeing the halters with the belts. She gets one with three gun slots down and tosses it to him.

Tinker: “If you want something speak up. Gawking at shit will make people think you are stupid.”

She looks at the gun he chose a moment before getting 20 500 count boxes of ammo. She gives them to him.

Tinker: “That one holds 10 rounds at once. Thanks to my tinkering that there piece never jams. But there is a drawback, it needs custom ammo. Had a war in mind when I made that son of a bitch.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:46 pm

"War huh?" He said holding the gun. Hunter slid the chamber in and threw his holster belt on. "How does it look?" Hunter said re-holstering and redrawing his new weapon.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Tinker looks at him with a smile.

Tinker: “Like a kid with a brand new toy. But I admit it does look good on you.”

She tenses up as she hears some idiots duking it out over something or another. She huffs in irritation. She looks at the time. Right on schedule. Buster must be drunk out of his mind by now. She looks back at Hunter.

Tinker: “Stay in tonight. People get stupid at this time of year. And word to the wise, don’t stay too long. Or you won’t leave at all. Buster will have his hooks in you if you stay too long.”

She locks up all her weapons and goes out the street before getting on the tallest bilding to keep lookout.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 am

Hunter looked out his window and saw the drunk citizens and he loaded his new weapon. He brought his gear upstairs to the bed and started to sharpen a machete he pulled from his backpack.
He stopped and took the glove off his left hand, as he moved it he sighed in pain. Hunter had injured his hand in his travels recently. Which was the real reason he needed to rest.
The next morning Hunter woke up and started to exercise. He was doing push ups, sit ups, and he even pulled his bow back and forth a few times. Hunter struggled with his hand, which worried him.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Tinker came back inside the next morning and went back to work on her weapons. She did notice that Hunter seemed to have an issue with his left hand. At first she ignored it because it was none of her business. She brought the meals Henry made to Hunter so he could continue whatever he was up to.

She goes out the perimeter of the town. She glares at the walkers as they were trying to push against the fencing. More and more were coming every day now and the townspeople seemed oblivious to it. She uses a knife to kill off some of them. She sighs knowing she would need to make a new defense weapon to keep the walkers from the fence. But in order to do that, she would need to leave the city to get parts.

She comes back with some herbs and medical first aid kits. She had to keep a stash just in case Buster did something stupid. She sets the stuff down. She looks at Hunter.

Tinker: “What you do to your left hand?”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Hunter was a little embarrassed when Tinker asked about his hand. "I got caught if a rough spot and needed to smash a tough window. I jumped out of a window and smashed my hand on the landing. I was also carrying the bag of guns when I landed. So put the two together. Listen, I don't need this to be a big fuss, but I also can't make it out there with this hand gone to shit either. I need both hands to pull my bow. I'm still lucky this ain't my pull hand, my accuracy may be off but at least I can still use the dam thing. So if you know where I might go to get this looked at or taken care of, under Butser's eyes. I'd owe you a decent favor." Hunter said looking sincere.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Tinker sighs and slowly takes his left hand and examines his hand.

Tinker: “Our doctor died and turned into a walker a few weeks back. So you have to deal with me taking a look.”

It was more bruised than anything. The ligaments are tender and stiff but treatable. She holds him arm still as she crushed some herbs into a paste. She puts the paste on the inflicted areas and then used the gawks from the first aid kit to make a cast.

Tinker: “Nothing is broken. A few cracks in the knuckles and a few other places. Best not to use that hand for a couple weeks to make sure they don’t become a complete break. You have bruised the bones and the ligaments that allow your fingers to move and grip things are inflamed which makes them feel like your hand is broken or stiff. The herb paste will absorb into the skin and take away your pain for a few days.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:24 pm

Hunter looked at his bandaged hand, then covered it with a glove. He then went and grabbed his bow, pulling it back and holding his pose until his left hand, which was the hand holding the bow handle. As his hand started to tremble he brought his hand back and lowered the bow. "I think this will work for now."
Hunter went into his backpack and pulled out a map and a small road atlas book. He opened the atlas and showed her where he had circled. The book had all sorts of odd added markings and notes. Hunter pointed to an area. "Westfield City. A little metropolis built around a naval base. This is where I just cam from. This is a treasure trove. Decent mall, high school, Army training hospital and medical facility. Naval Barracks; this place is more resources than anyone ever needs. A small ghost city, but it's swarming with walkers. The furthest I got was into some easy-to-reach suburbs where the military families stayed. I just reached the barracks, when I found the stash of guns and ammo. I would have gone deeper, but I got into trouble. The walkers started to come from everywhere, I had to run." Hunter said lifting his hand. "That's how this happened. I saw this town on the map and headed this way. Then I noticed less walkers, a good sign of an encampment. When I was right I new i would be able to bribe some rest out of you guys. Hate seeing a dick like Buster run the joint though."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Tinker reads the map carefully.

Tinker: “I need to make a dense weapon around the outside perimeter. The pickings for flesh are dwindling so the walkers are coming in larger numbers towards this town. The fencing won’t hold much longer and a lot of the townspeople are either too sickly to run anymore and accept their fate or too blind to see that we are in trouble. When your hand is up to 100% I would like your help gathering parts to make the weapon.”

She was not being demanding. She was asking for his help the only way she knew how. She laughs at his comment about Buster. Her laugh light and innocent despite of everything.

Tinker: “He only runs so much. The women of this town run things in their own way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Hunter tilted his head and looked up at Tinker. "You ain't stupid, but how you think these walls gonna keep you safe?" He said going back to the map. "This place here would be perfect. These white fenced facades they put up to keep military families active are literal fortresses. Sure the suburbs and the civilian areas are open, but they're rich with resource. And the naval base itself must have huge cement walls or something. If I could get a small group, like not even ten people, we could set down a stable foothold and even survive there. Plenty of food, I bet they even have gas powered heat and back up generators. It may not be paradise, not at first. But we could... Sorry, someone could really rebuild in this place. So what'a ya say? We can go in just the two of us and at least scout it out..." Hunter paused a minute. "I tell yea what, come with me tomorrow... And I will find you your gun." He said holding out his hand to her, almost knowing she would accept his offer.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Tinker looks at the map listening to what he was saying about the naval base. If a small settlement group got that place set up, more people could come later and settle in. The walkers were attracted to their smell. This town was too open. They had maybe a month before this place was over run. She shakes his hand after a moment.

Tinker: "We could gather a group to get the base set up. But there is over fifty people here. I at least want to give them weapons to protect themselves. I know that it foolish but it is the right thing to do."

She knew that if she did not leave this town soon, she would be signing her death warrant. Best thing to do is get as many people she can get out here safely.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Hunter took the rest of the day to prepare for the next day. He rested his hand some more and started to meet some more members of the town. Many of them were good folk just looking to survive there new and crazy lives. In a few hours, Hunter's mission of Westfield City the talk of the town.
The next morning Hunter and the Mayor were at each others throats in Henry's Diner.
"Have you lost your fucking mind!?" Barked Buster.
"Yea I must have! Because I am arguing with a sociopathic maniac who thinks he owns this fucking town!" Hunter screamed back, seeing Buster go for his gun. And soon enough both men had a gun in their face, Hunter sporting his new revolver.
After a few minutes of silence the diner's doors opened.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Tinker comes through the diner doors sporting a large ten round rifle. She looks at them and points it at Buster's skull. She keeps her eyes on him.

Tinker: "Now all you listen up. You know that the walkers are going to over run this place soon. If we set up the naval base now, we don't all have to die. It is not like I would leave you all unprotected. If we go in groups of under 10 people after it's settled, we can be safe. Any more than under 10 and the walkers would hound down on us. You all know that. I have plenty of men who can handle the guns I will leave here. You will be protected. But we have to do something and Buster you are too fucking stupid to think of anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:08 pm

As Tinker stepped in, so did two of Busters men. Buster may have been an ass, but he was still considered law. Hunter lowered his gun when things got too heated.
Finally a friendly voice spoke. "Now let's all just chill." Henry said with his jolly southern voice. "Everyone just sit the fuck down and chill." He said popping some beers and tossing around cigarettes. "On the house." Henry added. "Now Buster's right, we haven't lost this place yet. The farm is in a golden era right now and we need to keep the walkers out of the chicken coop. If this young man knows where we can get some supplies, then let him help us." Henry said looking to Hunter.
Buster sighed and nodded his head. "Five men, and no one else."
"I'm taking Tinker." Hunter applied.
"Done." Buster said, shaking Hunter's hand.
"I'll be careful." Hunter promised.
"You better be." Buster looked out to the diner, and sighed. "Spread the word. Five of our best men, meet at the gate in an hour."
Hunter looked to Tinker with a look of excitement. "Let's go get ready."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Tinker looks at the men before going to get ready. She grabs her blade from her room and then grabs her knife collection putting it around her waist. She knew that things were most likely going to go bad if they were not careful coming back. Buster has never taken things lightly. He did have this whole town wrapped around his finger for the most part. She knew that he would not take too kindly to her from now on. He has never liked the fact that she is stronger than most men. She would have to watch her back from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:10 am

Hunter met Tinker back at her place and started to get his stuff ready. He emptied his pack and only packed a few things. "Pack light." He said hiding what he wasn't taking. Hunter didn't trust everyone in the town, he felt they would go through his things to try to spy on him.
Hunter attached his machete to his backpack and sharpened his survival knife, sheathing it next to the revolver. "Leave some pack space in case you find something you wanna bring back." Hunter added. He started to look around. "We need to arm the men with quiet weapons in case we get into trouble. Did you find guns for the suppressors?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next