The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Bad Day. (Female M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One Bad Day. (Female M) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Bad Day. (Female M)

Post by Tierra Mon May 25, 2009 11:26 am

She almost dropped the class she had been cleaning when he said she didn't want him to leave and that she had a crush on him. "Do not for one second think that I am attracted to you" she snapped turning to face him. She bit the inside of her cheek to keep it from going several shades of pink. "I think It's best if you leave now" she said a bit quieter.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 12:07 pm

He smirked slightly when she turned and looked directly into her eyes. "I think you are..." He says as he cocked his head to the side when she said that he should leave. "Le'me think about that....No...I'm going to stay here until I pay you...So tell me how much." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue May 26, 2009 1:24 am

She walked off to mix drinks for others ignoring him as best as she could. "You owe me so get out and the debit is payed." she said walking past him to collect more glasses.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 26, 2009 10:21 am

He smirked slightly cocking his head to the side..."No....I'm not leaving now...I'm kinda enjoying my self...Besides what are you going to do about it?" He questioned her with a smart ass tone. "The longer it takes you to tell me...The longer I'm going to be right here." He says with a grin his eyes following her where ever she went.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue May 26, 2009 11:14 am

"My shift is almost over so stay here all you like. Good luck with the boss" she said. He was getting smart and she didn't have time to shit and chat. She had to mix drinks for many people before she gets time off. When she did she went back and changed clothes. She cane back wearing a long black jacket and grey scarf. "I'm off. Enjoy your stay" she said a little bitterly and walked out of the bar.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 26, 2009 3:42 pm

He smirks slightly. "You know I'm jsut gonna follow you..." He says with a smirk as he waited for her. When she headed out of the bar he followed her out. "Why don't you jsut tell me....It would make your life much eaiser.." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue May 26, 2009 11:13 pm

"I'm sure it would. But I don't want charity" she said turning and twisting down alleyways. "Just go back to were you came from" she said before turning down a dark and small alleyway.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 27, 2009 12:21 am

He smirks slightly following close behind her. "You want beable to get rid of me you know." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side. "I still think you don't want me to leave." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed May 27, 2009 2:00 am

"Just go. Save me the embarrassment." she said nocking on a door. "I think you should leave" she said again as a big women opened the door. "Bout time you came... Little sucker is getting greedy" The women opened to door and she walked inside. Inside a baby lay by a fire fast asleep. "How much?" she asked. "two-ten" the big lady said. "But I can't pay that" Ovaya said almost forgetting Darious was there.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Darious looked over to her and grinned. "I'll pay it...3 times over." He says with a grin as he pulled out some cash handing it to the ladie. He then looked over at Ovaya..."I did'nt know you have a kid...." He says cocking his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu May 28, 2009 1:28 am

She turned to look at Darious "but... You... I... You don't have to do that" she said looking down at the babe. "She's not mine... She's my sisters... She passed away and I took the little one." she smiled at the baby then looked back up to Darious. "I'll tell you more later. Not here." She put the babe down in the crib and kissed her sweetly. "Look after her and You'll get your money maybe more if you do a good job" she said before the big lady shoved her and Darious out the door.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 28, 2009 8:24 am

He looked over to her and smiles. "No I don't but I'm going too." He says as he listens to her. "Sorry about your sister..." He says as he nodded when she said that she would tell him more. He then watched as she placed the baby in the crib. Darious looked over at her as they got out the door..."Your in a pretty tight pinch here....I'll help you out...If I would have known it was that bad I would have just paid you a large sum and call it even..." He says as he looked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu May 28, 2009 11:44 am

Once they were out of the shabby but warm house she turned to Darious. "Thank you really. But you don't have to. I'm saving up from the bar. Soon I can pay her. Just not right now. I have to keep coming back to make sure she is looking after the little one." She looked at Darious. "You should go now" she said. She didn't want him to see more of her unbalanced life.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 28, 2009 3:13 pm

He looked over to her and smiles cocking his head to the side. "Nahhh I'm not leavin...I'm gonna stay and help you out...I can continue to deal cards...And you can have the money I make." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 29, 2009 4:46 am

"It's late don't you have somewhere to go?" she asked wrapping herself up in her coat and scarf. It was starting to get cold. She had to return to the little room she slept in but she didn't want Darious to now that she lived like that.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 29, 2009 10:16 am

He chuckled slightly..."You know I have no place to go...I'm a traveler." He says with a grin. It was getting cold that was for sure. "I'll sleep out side if I have too" He says as he looked over to her. "Once I help you get everything back on track...Then I'm gonna go.." He says as he looked over to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 29, 2009 1:35 pm

She knew he wouldn't leave her till he got what he wanted. "Can go sleep in the church or the bar. They are the only places I can think that will let you stay" she said. "You don't need to help me. I'm not doing to bad" she said with watery eyes and a bit of a laugh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 29, 2009 9:19 pm

He looked to her cocking his head to the side as she told hime where she could stay..."Alright then...But I'll walk you home first." He says as he looked down and then back up to her seeing her eyes start to water.."Somthing tells me that your not doing good at all..." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 29, 2009 10:45 pm

"There's no need to walk me home thank you Sir" she said standing tall again. "I'm doing well.." she lied pulling herself together. Her face and body showed no sign that she wasn't telling the truth. "I shell see you when our paths cross again" she said starting to walk off into the dark.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 29, 2009 10:49 pm

He looked to her..."Alright then....." He says knowing that she was lieing to him..."I'll see you tomorrow then." He says with a smile as he watched her walk off into the dark. Darious then grinned slightly as he eaisly climped to the roof tops following her and being sure she didn't know. He wanted to see how bad she had it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 29, 2009 10:59 pm

She walked down alley ways knowing eyes were upon her but unaware they were Darious's eyes. There had been a murder or two around the area and she knew she had to get home fast. She stayed clear of the streets where the working women were they were an easy target and she would hate to be mixed up with one of them. She found a alley were a broken door was, she knocked on it and went in. Inside she walked up stairs to the room she stayed in. The bedding was made of hay, a bucket lay in the corner to relieve the bladder and six people all ready lay asleep on the floor. She crept silently to a corner where she curled up and slept. She was careful not to step on their finger or they would do something awful to her while she slept.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 29, 2009 11:12 pm

He continued to follow her watching her walk into the building..."Damn..." He whispered as looked threw a window seeing her maze around all the people and then laid down in the corner..."Plan B...." Darious muttered as he then stood up from the roof top and took of running as fast as he could jumping from the roof top and to the ground as he headed deep into the forest. After about 6 hours he came back carrying a black xtra large gym bag. He ran to the bar and waited for her to come in for work. Darious walked over placeing the bag around his shoulders as he did he took a seat at the counter. He looked tired as hell...He then laied his head down and passed out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 29, 2009 11:28 pm

She slept well enough. She awoke early and slipped around the sleeping people. It was still dark out but that way she would not run into any people. She came to the bar and crept behind the counter to grab a drink. She poured a sprit and went to swig it when she noticed Darious. She put the drink down and shook her head as she watched him sleep. He looked worn out.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri May 29, 2009 11:32 pm

It had been only an hour and he woke up with a very drawn out yawn before looking around seeing her..."Awww morning..." He says rubbing his eyes slightly. "How did the rest of your night go?" He asks her curiously. He then sat the bag down on the ground looking to her. "I'll take a wiskey and some burban....." He says with a tired smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri May 29, 2009 11:37 pm

"How did you get in here?" she asked pushing the drink away. "My night was ok" she said. She just looked at him, shook her head and got him his drink. "Drink it fast. No one is meant to be in here." she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next