The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roaming (Female M)

2 posters

Go down

Roaming (Female M) Empty Roaming (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Roaming (Female M) 7751_evil__by_heise__copy

Devin walked into a small village eyeing every one that he walked past suspisiously. He really wasnt one to trust anyone eaisly. His eyes then deverted to an alley way seeing a woman gettin attacked by a man whom was obviously trying to force himself on her. Devin grinned slightly as he ran down the alley kicking the man off and then zapping him with electricity. He then walked over to the woman whos shirt was ripped down the front. "Are you ok?" He asks her calmly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Roaming (Female M) Empty Re: Roaming (Female M)

Post by sutekixtenshi Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:14 am

They were drunk and stronger than her but she put up quite a fight in any case. She managed to bloody one's nose with a foot to the face when she'd been kicking and struggling. The other one had some pretty nasty scratches for his efforts. When suddenly one of the men was knocked off her she panted and searched about for whoever had just saved her. She spotted him by the glow of the electricity and then heard him approach. "Recovering... Thank you," she answered and struggled to her feet swaying unsteadily. She noticed her shirt and blushed, pulling it shut slightly.
sutekixtenshi
sutekixtenshi

Female Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-14

http://roleplayerguild.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:42 pm

He looked to her seeing her blush slightly. He pulled a shirt out of a bag and handed it to her. "Here..You might want to put this on." He says as he turned his back while she pulled the shirt on. Once she had it on he turned back around. "Come with me...You need to get cleaned up." He says to her with a smile as he started walking stopping so she could follow. He would lead her to a small inn where he bought a room and then lead her to it. Devin then unlocked the door and pushed it open for her. "Here you are...You can stay as long as you like...I promise you I won't be a nusence." He says to her with a smile as he walked over and placed his bag on the floor. "The bathrooms right over there." He says pointing to a small hall that lead to the bathroom.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by sutekixtenshi Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Seirie thanked him for the shirt, at least she wouldn't have to go into some place like this. "You're right... I'm a mess," she grumbled sheepishly. As he led her she looked about curiously and stuck close to his side. She smiled at him,"You saved my life, you're far from a nusence." She looked to where he was poining. "I'll go take a bath..." She blinked, "Oh... I'm Seirie by the way..." She slipped into the bathroom and called out from there as she removed the shirt he'd given her and her own. "What was your name?" She bit her lip and slipped into the hot water she'd just run and moaned softly.

Last edited by sutekixtenshi on Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : messed up on composition)
sutekixtenshi
sutekixtenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 pm

He smiles nodding when she told him her name. "Nice to meet you...Officially." He says as he watched her walk off into the bathroom. He walkes over and sits down in a chair pulling out a small book and jotting a few things down. He then heard her ask his name. "I'm Devin." He says as he as he hears the water splash slightly when she got in. "I'm glade that I came along when I did....I knew exactly what thoes creatons were thinking when they had you." He muttered. He hated when when men tried to force them selves on women.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by sutekixtenshi Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:16 am

"Same to you," she said with a smile as she washed her hair. "Devin? That's a good name..." She laughed slightly, "They weren't expecting anyone to interfear and probably deffinitely not another man. Not many men will help a woman in that kind of situation anymore." She finished up bathing, "You really saved me, thank you." She found a towel and wrapped it around her after drying her hair. She peeped out of the bathroom and saw him writing, in a book. "Erm... You wouldn't mind if I keep that shirt would you? Its the only thing that I can wear that isn't ripped up..."
sutekixtenshi
sutekixtenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:55 am

He looks up at her when she peeped out the bathroom door and asked him a qustion. "Yeah You can keep it." He says with a smile as he put the book down and stood up. "We'll have to go into town later and get you some cloths." He says as he walked over to a dresser rummaging threw it...I dont think you'll fit in to my pants..." He says with a slight chuckle as he closed the dresser and walked back over.."Is there anything else that you need?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by sutekixtenshi Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:09 pm

She grinned, "I don't think I'd fit either," she was rather tiny. She wandered out and found the shirt and when he asked her about what else she needed she smiled. "For you to turn your back a moment?" When he had she dropped the towel and slipped into the shirt then gathered the towel and put it in the dirty clothes.

Last edited by sutekixtenshi on Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : format)
sutekixtenshi
sutekixtenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:42 pm

He looks over to her and blushed slightly. "Yes right..." He says as he then turned around. "You welcome to stay here as long as you like." He says not turning around yet. "But when ever you want to go shopping we can go.." He says as he then turned around when he figured she was done. He then smiles looking to her. "I'll wash your cloths right away." He says as he walked over and took the cloths basket and dumped them into the laundry and started to wash them. "If your hungry help your self to the fridge." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by sutekixtenshi Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:38 pm

She nodded, "I'll have to think of some way to repay you. I would go home but I got kicked out... It's funny how if you miss one payment at those fancy apartments they kick you onto the streets." She smiled, "I can cook, what do you like?" She went to the fridge and looked through, "I think we've got plenty here for just about everything..."
sutekixtenshi
sutekixtenshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:34 pm

He looked to her and nodded. "Yes I know exactly how that can be..." Devin's eyes then lite up when she said that she could cook. That was a great thing...He could cook...But nothing turned out quite right. "You can fix what ever you would like." He says with a grin as he walked into the kitchen watching her going threw the fridge. "If you don't mind me asking what were you up too before thoes men got ahold of you?" He aks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down