The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 41 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:03 am

Lizabeth shook her head "No my love only if you are ready" She rested on him. "Wasn't there some test I had to pass, I was suppose to take it but then I got sick, right?" She wrinkled her brow. "Or am I confused?" She kissed him softly and sighed relaxing. "I love you dear husband"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 41 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:29 am

Takeda smiles and kisses her back softly. "I love you too dear." He kisses her again and then gets into the tub. He splaches Lizabeth and says, "The test was nothing more than to prove your loyalty to this country and you proved that when you came running to my rescue in the battle at the beach." He smiles and lays back in the tub.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:38 am

Sighing in relive Elizabeth visibly relaxed. She giggled as she was splashed she splashed him back. "Well you couldn't have told me that before? I have been stressing about how to make your land see that I am loyal and stressing about this test." She remembered the big fight they had that had resulted in her getting sick. She had asked him to make sure her little sisiter was taken care of even if she failed. He took offense, it did get her closer to his father though. She sighed. "Well least now I can just be in love with you and the land"

She stroked his chest. "I don't want to force you into being a dad yet, we can just be in love, travel and such, what ever you think is best"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 31, 2014 8:25 pm

Takeda smiles and wraps his arm around her and kisses her forhead. "Sounds good to me." He relaxes his muscles and allows the warm water and soothing oils and smelles fill the room and it was as if the world stopped for their love to just soak in and fill the entire palace with good vibes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 am

Feeling Takeda relax Lizabeth was able to as well. She leaned against him and sighed. "I feel so good here, so safe, and for the first time in my life I can relax I don't have to worry about where my next meal is going to come from, or if the villagers are going to try and rob what little I have"

She turned and kissed his lips softly. "Thank You for that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Takeda smiles and kisses her lightyly. He raises his arm out of the tub and lays them on side. "How much longer do you want to stay in the tub." He looks around and says, "If we don't get out soon we will be old prunes of people." He kisses her forehead and smiles while staring into her eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:14 am

Sighing "guess we should get out now as much as I do want to lay here with you forever we both have duties" she stood and reach for a towel what we have to do today or tomorrow?" She had forgotten what time it was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:17 am

Sighing "guess we should get out now as much as I do want to lay here with you forever we both have duties" she stood and reach for a towel what we have to do today or tomorrow?" She had forgotten what time it was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "Lucky you it's evening we go have dinner with my father your sister my little brother and then we come back and sleep all night for he mos part." He says while peaking under her towel. He watches her get ou the bath before he himself stands up and grabs his towel and begins to dry off without covering anything he walks past her into the room only stopping to kiss Lizabeth on the top of her head.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:52 pm

She smiled "it's your fault really make me forget myself" she giggled as he took a Peek. "I think somebody also have something else in mind other than sleep that is." She smiled at the sound of sister though she didn't miss her. Let's go" said with a smile putting on a dress one of the ones that he had bought her it was of his lands.
"how do I look?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:52 pm

She smiled "it's your fault really make me forget myself" she giggled as he took a Peek. "I think somebody also have something else in mind other than sleep that is." She smiled at the sound of sister though she didn't miss her. Let's go" said with a smile putting on a dress one of the ones that he had bought her it was of his lands.
"how do I look?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Takeda smiles at her comment and then looks at her. "You look beautiful." He walks over and kisses her. He smiles and walks over and pulls on his shirt and pants. A silk white shirt with a silver dragon on his left and a phenix on the right. He then pulls on some pants. He walks over to her and holds out his arm.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41