The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) Empty The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Gil an Elf warrior had returned home after a long trip around the eastren border of China and Mongolia he had discoverd new fighting styles he learned and he couldn't wait to get home to show his family the fighting styles he learned and his new weapon of choice. But we he got home is father's kingdom had been destroyed but in the distance stood a new castle but not an elf castel but a human castel. Full of rage he pulls out his bow and arrow. He charges the castle picking off gaurd after gaurd and making his way to the front of the castle. As he crossed the draw bridge an Cage falls ontop of him trapping him. He is taken to the court yard where he is left in the cage for days until someone approches him one night. He was starving and he could harldy move he hadn't eatn since his long journey home but when ever someone approched the cage he grabed his twin blades and did his best to try and chop off whatever got to close. He had yet reveled his new weapon the Katana. But as this person approched him in the dark of the night he didn't even move.

(Hey you can take this whatever direction you want. You could be a fellow elf, a curious pirncess, a spoiled princess how is pissed at the world or whatever else you can think of your call.)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Ella looked at the time of night. Her hour glass was right next to her. Only six in the morning and she could not sleep a wink. She kept thinking about what her father had done to the elf kingdom that used to be here. She sighed, got up, put a robe over night gown, went to the kitchen, fixed a tray of food, and headed down to the dungeon where they kept the one elf that was left in the land. She lit her candlesticks and approached the cage slowly. Her kind blue eyes looked at him sadly. Her blonde hair was down against her back.

Back to top Go down

The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature) Empty Re: The Last Elf of My land. (Female can be mature)

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 24, 2009 1:40 pm

He grabed his baldes he may have been in caged but he was not going to loose his weapons that easy to get him into the dungeon they had to slide a metal plate under him and pick up the cage and take it to the dungeon. He was starving and when he saw the food his eyes went from forest green to crystal green his muscles tensed his mouth opens. "Another gaurd here to eat in myface and hopely get my weapns for it." He it the cage bars that put anothe dent in the cage from his fist. The cage was covered in them.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Ella says as she comes into his view out of the darkness, “I did not make this tray of food to eat in front of you. I made it so you could eat it.” She slid the tray of food into a gap in the cage. She then backed away from the cage so he would not hurt her. She sat down in front of him. She says as he ate, “I am sorry for what my father did to your people. I tried to get him to leave your kind alone, but he would not listen to me. I am truly sorry.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 24, 2009 2:37 pm

"You think you can feed me and ask for forgivness and when I bust out of here you think I won't kill everyone in this castle. Your father made one mistake he didn't kill me and he will pay for it." He glard at the girl. "As hard as I have been hitting this cage you don't think I can bust out of here. It would be like chopping wood." He stands up and kicks a half empty tray at her feet. "I don't want forgive us food. I use to be good now I am not your kingdom will see and feel my wrath as it runs through this land." His eyes glow crystal green again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Ella just picked the tray and left him there. She threw away the food and burnt the evidence of her helping him. Two hours later one of the guard figured out what she did and reported her to her father. Her punishment was twenty-five lashings each on her back and stomach. When her punishment was done she ran to her room the best could and cried on her bed. A maid came in a few hours later and got her ready to dance her father was throwing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 24, 2009 3:50 pm

In the cell Gil overheard the gaurds talking about what happend to the girl and then he had it with this place. He pulled out his katana and sliced threw the bars so fast the gaurds just thought he was trying to scary them again. Gil smiled as he knew these two gaurds didn't stant a chance when the bars fell and the gaurds jumped at what just happend. Gil came out so fast and strong the guards didn't even know they were dead until they tried to follow him up the stairs. He reloaded his quil with more arrows and made a run for the princess room he had no idea where she was or where the hell he was going. He finally came upon a room with two guards talking about how they didn't want to be the princess gaurds after she was just punished so sevely by her father. Gil killed t h gaurds even faster then the others and bust through the double doors. And walked straight to the princess and sits the maid down and walks straight to the princess she looked beautiful in her dress he thought. He ripped off the top and placed a hand on her stomach and back ignoreing the scream of pain she let out he mumbled some words and the scars left her body her injuries were healed. He looked at her. "We have to leave now."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Ella looked him unsure what to say or do. She still had scars even though he healed her. She says, “Thank you for healing, but I can’t leave here. We have no place to go.” The maid looks at her and says, “Go with him Ella. No matter where you go everyone will know you’re royalty and no one will deny you refuge. I also doubt anyone will deny him refuge because he is with you.” The maid then stood up so she could fix her dress quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Gil pointed to the fire place. "Go to the fire place and say this." He wispers in her ear some words. The maid goes and does it a green flame appears and the maid disappers. He ripps the rest of the dress off of Ella. "Put on something you can run in and hurry." He was not happy with the time they were wasteing he heard and he quickly waited for her to return. He pulled out his katana so he could preform a quick kill without being noticed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Ella nodded and got dressed in a shirt and some stretch pants. There was a pouch of gold hidden in her cloak. She took his hand slowly. She says, “Please don’t kill any more people…” She leaned out her and whistled in a high pitch. Two horses came their way in a hurry. Ella leaped down onto the black horse’s back. She waited for him to jump down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Gil in growned when she said don't kill anymore people. He turned and watche her leap on to the first horse he was about to leap when he heard the voices of more gaurds coming. He turned with his katana and parryed a few arrows he was about to shoot them down with his arrows and rembered what Ella asked of him. He turned to jump and an arrow went straight threw his shoulder and another in thigh he fellow off the balcony.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Ella says as they ride off into the forest, “I will take care of your wounds when we are a safe distance from the castle.” She and he rode for a few more hours and then had to stop. Ella got Gil off his horse and ripped what was left of the arrows out. She then mixed a few herbs together and put the paste on his wounds gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Gil was furrious. He could have killed the girl in front of him but something was stopping him. He didn't know what. "You should have let me kill them and this wouldn't have happened." He just barely stands up. He closes his eyes raises his hands over his head and puts them together and brings them down in front of him. He then opens his eyes they were crystal green again. A horse came from out of the forest. It's coat was a painted color of black and white. It was a mustang lord. Gil walks over and patts the horses nose.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Ella says getting mad, “Well excuse me for not wanting to see people get slaughtered!” She sat down by a river and looked at her reflection. She took a knife and cut her long hair off. It now was above her ears. Her horse looked at her and came to her side. She says to it, “Don’t start with me Storm. I am tired of looking like my mother.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Gil enraged limps over to Ella. "Now you don't want to see anymore people get slaughterd huh? I guess that was the key word huh. Elves don't desever that from you people huh? You have gotten a little quiet. What did you not relaize that you your father had to slaughter hundreds of elves to get this land my family my friends are all dead and your precious father rebuilds a castle on the land were their graves should have been." His rage had died down and he just couldn't take it any more he got up and was trying to make his way to his horse.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Ella says yelling at him, “My father made me watch as he slaughtered your kind! I cried out for him to stop, but men are so greedy that they don’t listen! I even got in his way when he tried to murder a young mother and her child, all he did was cut through me and kill them! Then I was beaten for sticking up for them! I just can’t take the sight of death okay!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Gil dosen't stop to listen to Ella he was barley walking and he pulled himself up ontop of his horse. He looks at Ella "Well tonight I will end it." He barley had enough balance himself on the horse. His horse reared up and sent him on his butt and then his horse looked at him. Gil pissed as hell says, "Don't give me that look I can do it I have done it many times before." His horse cocked his head to the side. "Okay maybe not in this condition but I have done it before." His horse trotts off and lays down near a huge tree. Gil was trying to get up but his body wouldn't let him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Ella glared at him and went off on her own. Her horse followed after. Storm would do anything Ella asked him to. She turns around and looks at him as he nipped at her hair. His red eyes kept looking at her with sadness. She says, “Don’t look at me like that! I don’t care if he has lost all his kind. He has no right to be an asshole.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 2:56 am

Gil finally gave up on trying to get up he layed back on in the roots of a huge tree and dozed off. He heard footsteps coming and grabed his bow and arrow and waited to see what was coming his way.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 7:41 am

Ella then came in his view with food in her hands and in her horse’s saddle. She says, “You can put the weapon down. No one comes into this forest except me. This place is called the forest of death. My kind fears this place greatly, so we’re safe here until you are healed.” She sat the food beside him so he could get it any time as he pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 11:23 am

Gil glared at the girl and then his eyes went soft. "Please have a seat with me." He pulled himself up to the point he was sitting straight up. "Have something to eat your self." He motioned towards the food. He then let out a deep sigh. "Look I never thanked you for bringing me the food the first time and for giving me another reason to escape other than revenage." His eyes were deep forest green again. "I really am sorry for what I said earlier I was still enraged and that is no excusse for how I acted I am truly sorry." He lowered his head and looked at the food.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 11:29 am

Ella did not sit down by him. She says, “You’re welcome and you are forgiven. I saw in your eyes that you had every intension to kill everyone in the castle. However, not every warrior in the castle did battle with the elves and there were many women and children there as well. I did not want you to suffer the thought of having killed innocent people out of rage.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 2:01 pm

"I understand and I wanted to leave the next choice to you." He lowerd his head and took a deep breath. "I am going back to the castle and I am deciding on wrather I should bring an end to your father regin of terror or I can just return to your castel get my key go to my room in my old castel and get my stuff and never grace this land again with my prescense. But before you awnser that." He looked right at her eye to eye. "Why... Why did you risk your life to feed me?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Ella groaned at his stupid question. She says, “I thought even a prisoner deserved to eat before they got beheaded. That’s what my father had planned for you. I thought you would have liked a rich meal before you had to die. Plus I wanted to see if I could get you out of there. But no I did not dare with you thinking I had any part in killing your people. I feared you would kill me.” She moves her arm and looks at the scars upon it. She says as she stares at the scars, “You may go back and kill my father if you wish. But if you kill him, you become the new ruler of the land.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 26, 2009 3:33 pm

"I don't want the land anymore to many bad memories of what use to be but their is no way in my room with out my key and my hand us elves like to use magic." He smiked and tried to get up but still couldn't. "DAMN!!!" He hated not being able to move when he wanted too. "Sorry for my lanugage."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next