The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Gabriel looked at him as he spoke. "Its called a complement a proper responce is thank you" She then glared at him and turned her glare away. "And you call my people cruel and horrible, what if a child is born with a deformanity like webbed fingers or blind do you throw them in a river?" She didnt look at him but stared off in the distance. "Well those babies would be deemed not prime so what do you do with those type" It was no longer a question but a demand.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:01 am

He listened to her speak then stands up and glares at her. "I guess we are both capeable of confusing some one with their father." He walks outside the cabin. TG stares at Gabriel and gives are an short mean snort. Then laid his head down. Dumisa walked out to the woods and climed an green friut tree and just sat there.'
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 am

Gabriel looked up at him and got a confused look upon her face, her people did not do that, she assisted at the briths so she knew, that child was taken care of even more, given a special place in the kingom, she watched him leave but remaind silent, he was too stubrone to just give her a simple anserw as TG gave the mean snort she sighed and stood walked out of the cabin to her saddle bag took something out then climbed a different tree laid out on a thick branch and started to look at the locket that John had given her.

She leaned her head back and sighed and for the first time let a single tear fall from her tender face. It seemed that he and Dumisa would never get along. He was very good looking she would give him that but there was something there, he still saw her as a spoiled brat and it seemed he would never see her as anything but that. She didnt know how she was going to prove it, then she relized she didnt care about what he thought. What ever he thought of her didnt matter. She laid her head against the trunk and looked around it was a nice place but she was utterly alone.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:05 pm

Dumisa saw some movement at the bottom of the tree. He noticed something else moving. He moved in a little closer. He was basically hovering over her. He wispers, "Don't move." He reached down as if he was reaching for her chest. Then his arm went by her breast and reached throught her arm and knee and grabs something. He snatches something and slowly pulls his arm back as the big brown snake know as the King Cobra it was easily fourteen feet long. Dumisa lefted the creature into the tree and drops down its dead body. "That is tonight's dinner."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Gabriel noticed him moving to her and if he hadnt told her to not move she would have given him a tongue lashing but instead she froze and as he grazed her breasts she nearly gasped but stopped herself when he had killed the snake she leaned back and looked up at him "Well I guess that was my last life line" She joked smiling.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:05 am

Dumisa smiled and flipped out the tree. "Yeah for now but if you are a good girl you can earn some more." He takes her hand and helps her up then he grabs the dead snake and leads her back to the cabin. "Maybe next I can grab what you want." He says with an big smirk on his face. He then takes the snake over to the fire and cleans it and gets it ready for him to cook.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:59 am

As Dumisa helped her down she thanked him. She walked back over to the cabin and sat near it. She kept her eyes on Dumisa he was very good looking and she had a feeling that under the rough exterior, he was a real sweatheart. But she shook her head he probably had a woman some where back in his home village. She sighed and brought her knees to her chest and rested cher head on her arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Dumisa smiled as he placed an huge flat rock and placed the snake meat it on the rock and let it cook. Dumisa yet again removed his vest. "He turns and looks at Gabriel. I will return I have to return to my trianing." And with that he took off trhough forest. He was gone running for almost and hour. Then her returned from the oppsite direction he took of from.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:04 am

Gabriel watched as he placed the snake on the rock. As he removed his vest she stared at his muscles again. She found herself wanting to reach out and touch them, but knew better. As he expalined that he would be right back she started to protest he was suppose to be taking it easy but as she stood to protest he was gone.

While he was off doing God only knew what Gabriel climbed one of the trees and picked some more fruit then leaped down and moved some of her things into the cabin then hearing him return came out of the cabin crossed her arms and looked sternly at him. "What part of taking it easy for a day or two did you not understand?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:32 am

Dumisa looks at her. Then says, "Hey my face is up here." He smirks and then says, "That word easy has always confused me." He smiled and walked over to the fire and grabed the hot rock off of it using his gauntle and took it inside. "Snake is the best tasteing food but it often taste great with the friuts from those trees over their." He pointed to the trees where they had been gettin the rest of his food.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 am

Gabriel blushed she had not even relized that she had been staring at his marvolous muscles. She moved his gaze to his face. "Well you going to have to take it easy or I will have to stitch you up again, and I wont numb it this time" She winked. As he mentioned the fruit she smied and showed him the friut she picked already. "I figured as much"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 am

Dumisa slipped his vest back on and then he placed some of the fruit on the log and mottioned for Gabriel to come sit with him while he finished cutting the snakes into bite size pieces. He sets up an log for her to sit on and smiles as she walks towards him. He removes his gauntlet and picks up anothe knife and hands it to Gabriel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:36 am

As he put the vest back on she sighed. He was going to retear the stitches she knew it. But he was a stubbron man and soon enough he would do it anyways. When he mottioned her to come forward she moved to him and sat down she took the knife and started to cut up the fruit. "Well where did you go?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm

Dumisa's smile changed his face went plain and then he lowered his head and finished cutting the snake and says, "I don't have any thing to eat with so you can either yous your hands or that knife." He gets up and tosses a fruit to TG. He loves all of these fruits. He sits back down and takes some of the friut that she had just got finish cuttin and put some in his mouth afterh taking a bite out of some the cooked snake.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Gabriel eyed him and noticed his change. Okay so talking about his runs were off limits. She sighed softly beside him. He was so full of myster and it drove her crazy. She shook her head about the utelcils "I have used my hands before Dumisa"

She slightly ate her meal beside him. And closed her eyes enjoying it. She even allowed her hair to fall and full reveled her scar. It was still sore and tender but she didnt care.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:43 am

Dumisa looked at the scar. He reaches up and grabs her chin. And turns her face so he could look at it. "I am sorry to just reach up and grab your face like that but how long ago did you get this." He was measuring up the scar and then he lets go of her chin and taks his right arm out of his vest and reveled an scar on his shoulder. "That scar shouldn't be much bigger than this one." His scar was on wider than an tiny twig and no longer than her finger.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Gabriel flinched as he grabbed her chin. "I got it one moon ago" She stared at him. "When they cut me and as they were raping me I was crying out so it made it stretch more. Then I was deemed uncleaned and had to be cleaned up and blessed by a priest before I could be seen by a medic, by then it was too late to poperally stitch it. The men that did it purposly made it long and deep tis a mark of shame"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:05 am

Dumisa smirked. "An mark of shame huh? Depends on your culture." He lets go of her chin and then takes another bite of the snake and then he gets up and grabs another friut. "I have had enough of that." He walks over to TG and says, "Hey you 've been a good boy." He smiles and teases him before giving him the friut. Then he lays down on top of TG and closes his eyes. Then out of nowhere says, "Feel free to walk around but don't go to far from the fire because then you put yourself in danger." He opened one eye and looked at her and then shut it again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:11 am

Gabriel wrinkled her brow at his coment wanting him to expand but he did not. She watched him walk over to the horse and give him the fruit. Then as he laid down she clenched her jaw. It looked like it was going to be another long evening alone.

As he spoke she nodded but stayed at the campfire and stared into the flames. Thinking of her dear brother, she knew that John would need her medical attention, and now she wasnt going to be there. She sighed stood and walked into the cabin and layed down. She was tired it had been a couple of days since she last slept and sleep this time found her easily.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Dumisa smiles and looks at Gabriel as she dozes off. He gets up and pats TG's neck and sends him towards Gabriel. "Keep her safe till morning will return with dawn." Dumisa takes off his vest and uses an coal form the fire and then he uses it to draw black war lines all over his body he grabs his zulu spear and his knives and then took off into the woods.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Gabriel's tired body needed the sleep. She slept through the night and awoke only once when the night air chilled her but she covered her self with the plaid of her brothers. She promptly feel asleep again and only awoke when she felt the warmth of the sun upon her face. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around camp/.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:24 am

Dumisa came out of the woods from the backside of cabin. He was walking very slow as if he had no option but to walk. He crawled in through an window and fell on his back he instantly rolls over and grabs the lower part of his back. He pulls himself up using the window he just fell out and stands up and looks around.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:43 am

Hearing a noise behind her Gabriel whirled around just in time to see Dumisa pulled himself up she ran to him and with a worried look upon her faced checked him over then looked at him. "What happend? Where were you?" She knew somethng had happened and that he was in pain but would he tell her what happend. Or did he still just see her has a spoiled stupid princess?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 pm

Dumisa smiled and looked at her and then says, "John is fing e but the war is getting ugly." He forces himself up and looks at TG. "Yeah that horse can keep you warm through anything." He says as he smiles and pats him ont the neck and walks outside the cabin and plopps down on his back next to the fire gazing at the morning sky.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Gabriel stood dumbfounded for a moment her mouth opened wide and her eyes blinking like mad. It took her a moment to register what he said but when if finally did she went running to him and knelt by his side. "You, you saw John?" Her eyes were wet with tears. "You sure he is okay?" She had a special spot for her brother they had been through a lot. and they were close.

She gently touched his arm. "Did you go and check on him for me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next