The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Dumisa cutting and lifting another large peice of wood turns and says, "Thank you but let me finish this third wall and I will sit down and eat with you." He picked up and placed the final parts of the wall together and went and sat down next to the fire and picked up an nice big green fruit and took a huge bite out of it. Then he laid back and gazed at the stars.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Gabriel nodded and steped away and to her horse and petted her and whispered into her ear and gave her a peice of the fruit then walked back to the fire and sat down beside him and silently ate the furit. She stared into the fire and sighed softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:32 pm

Dumisa looked at Gabriel. "We will only be able to stay her for about a month. Your father told me that if the war lasted longer than that move you further away from the Kingdom." He looked at her. "Unfourtnetly this is an perment job." He leaned his head back and gazed at the stars. He like to look at them and just doze into another world.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Gabriel looked up at him. "The war will not last that long, my rapiest fathers men do not belive in the cause they belive me they know what a monster the kings son was" She stood and walked back to her horse and sat by her. "Why do you hate me so much, what did I ever to do you?" She glared at him and waited his responce.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 am

Dumisa looked at her then back up at the stars. He fighured it would be best not to awnser her question. He stands up and pets his horse. Then walks back into the forest. "I should get an head start. Hell I might even finish the walls tonight." He grabed an long peice of wood he found and held like a staf then he picked up an rock and used it to maked the shape of an axe. He truned back and looked at Gabriel. "I shouldn't really use my spear to chop down trees." He walked into the forest and came back about an hour later draging two huge logs behind him the kind you normally get an horse or an ox to drag for you.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am

Gabriel stared at him. His not answering was more of a anserw then any words coud bring. She stiffened her stance and kept her head held high. As he walked back into the forest she decided not to answer him either. Two could play at this game. When he left her she barely even aknowledged him and sat down at the fire and stared into it, She warmed her hands by it. When she heard him coming back she didnt even raise her head but instead just looked out of the corner of her eyes. She saw him caring the huge logs raised an eyebrow in amazment then stared back into the fire. He hated her so she wouldnt give him the pleasure of causing any reaction out of her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:12 am

Dumisa looked at her. "Come her Gabriel." He says his voice low and out breath. He waited to see if she would move. He could tell she wasn't happy with him. On top of that she didn't even look at him. Dumisa looked at her then says, "If you want to know anything you will come over here." He says thinking to himself. "This girl is going to dirve me insane. I have no ideal why she wants all the details about me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Gabirel stood and walked over to him. "Why do you hate me Dumisa, I did nothing to you, you can not hold me in the same group as my father and my brother Andrew" She looked at him and waited for his responce. She was curious on how they would live if he hated her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Dumisa looks at her and says, "I can put you same group as your father and brother the same way the put me and my people in the same group and treated us all like slaves." He grabs one of the massive logs and drags it closer to the walls he had made. Then he looked at her and says, "But I am not that ignorant to rate people like that. So I actully like you a little a bit." He says as he takes his axe to the huge log carving out and making peices for the next wall.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am

Gabriel nearly lost her temper but took a deep breath and closed her eyes then reopened them. "I never treated anyone like slaves, I hated how my family kept slaves, before my attack I would help them in their duties, be it chopping wood, or lundry, I treated them like friends" She paused. "And most treated me like a friend as well"

She sat back down and stared into the fire and brought her knees to her chin. As he said that he actally liked her she turned and looked at him dumbfounded. "Then why are you acting like this?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:39 am

Dumisa stopped cutting and looked at her and says, "After going through everything I have been through how do you think I am suppose to act." He goes back to cutting the wood. He hacked out his final wall pecies and sat down next to the fire he was done for he rolled over and turned his back to the fire and goes to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:53 am

Gabriel stared at him and sadly shook her head. She wouldnt understand this man. She was clearly nothing like her family but he didnt seem relize that, hadnt she fixed him up after he was punished, he had spoken to her in a way that was punishable by more beatings but she let it slide. She watched him roll over and go to sleep she sighed and stared into the fire. She didnt know how long she stared into the fire but her eyes begain to burn she tended to the fire all night and even as the sun came up she still hadnt slept.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Dumisa awoke with the sun rising. He got up and finished snapping and placing the final parts of the wall together. Then he tied an rope to all the walls and stood in the middle of the site where he decide to build the cabin and then he took the end of the ropes and dropped in the middle with him. He looks over at Gabriel and says, "You might want to stand back because if if they fall it could make an mess." Dumisa removed his brown leather vest again. His streatched his mucles and then grabed all four ropes that were tied to the top of each wall. He takes two ropes and wraps them around one hand and does the same with his other hand. Then he started pulling and he pulled inwards with all of his might his arms tensing up as the walls started to move at first it looked as if they were just hovering of the ground but the more he pulled and the more his mucles tensed up the higher the walls came. Some how this man was lifting four massive walls at once and bringing them closer to together until the stood completely up and the four walls connected at the joints after that he he let go of the ropes and let go of the ropes and then walked out the open door. He climbed too the top of the walls and tied them off then he leaped to the ground with a huge thud. Then he sat down on the ground and leaned back to catch his breath.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:28 am

Gabriel hadnt slept at all that night but it didnt even show, she had gone many nights with out anysleep due to doing medical things through out the night. As he awoke she looked at him. "Sleep well Dumisa" But then she stood and moved as he instuced she looked over him man he was very good looking, very strong and muscular. She was so surprised that he could do what he was doing she stood looking at hme with her eyes wide and her mouth open.

When he finished and sat down she sat down beside him. "You are very strong Dumisa" She was hoping that this wuld open a diagloug between them
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Dumisa ate another green fruit and says, "Thank you but to be honest anybody could become that strong with the right amount of training and time." He takes a deep breath and says, "I am out of shape any other time I could have done that and started on the roof with no problem." Then he stands up and goes and picks up his leather vest and drops it next to where he was sitting. "So why didn't you go to sleep?" He looks up at her awaiting an awnser.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Gabriel leaned back andthought, she was verystrong for her age and especally for a female but she wasnt sure as strong as he was. Maybe in time she could learn how to be strong, she knew how to do many unprincess like things, like trick ridding, how to shoot a bow and arrow, medical things and the list went on.

She watched him stand and pick up his vest. Then as he asked her why she didnt sleep she shrugged. "I normally do not sleep well when my brother is at war." She tensed her jaw and nodded. "Plus I felt someone should tend to the fire"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 pm

Dumisa smiled. "Tending to the fire is both smart but stupid." He shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. "Where is scaries away some preadators it attrack others. Some are more dangerous and a lot smaller." He garbed his axe and went out to get another tree to start and finish the roof. He Chopped down another tree and drug it out it wasn't nearly as big as the other two he got the other night but big enough to make the roof.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Gabriel stared into the fire and spoke "No preditors would have come" She didnt elabrate on why she knew that. She instead stood up and walked to her horse pulled out a small bottle and walked over to Dumisa. "When you are done I need to look over your wound"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:26 am

Dumisa looked at her and says, "What wound I have no wound." He started hacking at the wood and then felt a little pain and looked down and realized that he had an gash on his ribs. He started to think back and then rembered where he got it from. He looks down at Gabriel. "You mean this wound right." He smiled and stopped cutting and walked over to her. "I forgot all about it. It must have reopened will I was doing all of that heavy lifting." He smiked some. "Well let me finish building the roof and gettin it up their and you can bandage me all up ok."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 am

Gabirel nodded and went back to her horse and grabbed the other things she would need. Then walked to the creek and wetted a peice of cloth then walked back to him and waited for him to be done so she could clean the wound more then likely she would have to restitch it up and then she would bandage it.

"When ever you are ready Dumisa" She stood there and waited for him to be done, she didnt even notice how she was staring at him though, he was good looking. So strong and handsome, but to him all she was a spoiled princess so she sighed and shook her head and chewed her bottom lip to wait.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Dumisa leaped down form the top of the closest wall. "Hold on I just have to lift the roof on to the cabin. He tied a rope arond the roof and ran through the branch of an tree and started pulling the roof up and above the cabin. Then he tied it off to and tree with enough slack to put the roof in place. He adjusted the roof and then untied it and place it on the top and let it snap into place. He then jumped down and says, "I am ready how bout you he touched his wound it was open and bleeding again." He looks at her I think the stitches tore out I didn't feel a thing though." He sits down and then moans in pain. "I guess I felt that. Huhh?" He smirked at Gabriel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Gabriel looked at him continueing to work and begain to tap her foot. She wasnt pleased but she knew the work had to happen. She watched him carfully knowing with each movment was going to make her job a lot harder.

As he finally came to her she knelt down infront of him and started to clean it. "You are going to have to try and take it easy for a while" She poured some clear liquid on the wound and it ozed some white puss when it stopped she looked up at him. "Well I am going to restitch you now...but I am going to have to move closer" She sighed and moved so she was in the middle of his two legs and started to resitich him up. When she was done she wrapped stripes of cloth around his entire middle. Then looked up at him. "Now take it easy, I can do what ever needs to be done"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:47 am

Dumisa just leaned his head back and let Gabriel do what she had to do. He sits up when she is finished and says, "Thanks I might just have to save your life again." He started to put his vest on but felt some pain so decide not to put it on. Then he sat down and says, "The house is finished but I have to do some more exterior and work." He looks at the cabin. He picks up his saddle and vest and place them inside the cabin and sat down. TG walked into the cabin and laid down next to Dumisa.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Gabriel leaned back when she was done and looked up at him and smiled. "Well I guess I will take you up on that" As he got things done she stood and walked to her snatchal and put in her meds in it and then truned around again and walked to him. She sat down and the enterance to the new cabin. "You are very talented Dumisa" She nodded and looked around.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Dumisa looked back at her as if he was shocked too hear what she said. He layed his head on TG's side. "What would lead you to say such an thing like that." He says with a smirk on his face. "My people are trained from birth to be strong this is easy work when you aren't cut up from head to toe and no longer in your prime." He turns his smirk into an smile and throws his arm around TG's neck and relaxes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next