The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver*

2 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver* - Page 7 Empty Re: Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver*

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow, looking down at him. "Nope, I Don't mind you sitting there, as long as I don't have to see your ugly face, but talking you is deffinitly a no. Why the hell would I want to talk to you?" he asked, not caring how rude he was. If he was lucky, he'd be gone soon, but Cayden just had to be all smart and sit down where he could make sure Ryota wasn't doing anything.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver* - Page 7 Empty Re: Are you sure that's a dog? *HidanLuver*

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Cayden was slowly getting more and more annoyed with Ryota, "Oh, that's alright, no need to get all fucking pissy about it though, fucking brat. Don't make me hurt you again." He said in a voice with a hint of a growl attached to it. He was very tempted to just use his powers to make this bastard fall out of the tree and stay stuck to the ground long enough for Cayden to beat the fucking shit out of him, but for now Cayden was able to control himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 am

Ryota smirked slightly, wondering why Cayden got so angry so fast. He was just stating the truth, after all. "Go ahead and hurt me, see how much I care" he muttered under his breath. He was tempted to tell his master to watch his language, as he himself had been told, but he figured that he'd probably get in more trouble for that. He moved his hands from behind his head and he stood up on the branch, wobbling slightly, but keeping his balance. He walked along the branch with his arms out, looking over the fence at the space on the other side, longing to just jump over it and run. He decided to try, knowing that there was no way he was going to be able to make it out anyways, so he jumped, sure that he would make it over.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:19 am

Cayden watched and smirked as Ryota decided to finally jump for it. Just glaring at the blond he let his powers increase the force of gravity pulling down on the blond and only the blond, just enough so he would hit the fence then fall back into the yard and still get a good dose of electricity coursing through his body until he hit the ground. It made Cayden laugh thats for sure.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 am

All Ryota knew was that one minute he was almost flying over the fence, and the next he was falkling towards it, smacking into it and yelling out in pain as electricity shot through him. He hit the ground with a grunt and lay still, the wind knocked out of him, letting out a groan. He had no idea what had happened. There was no way that he could have fallen that short that suddenly, but then he remembered the previous day when everything had started floating, and he figured that it was Cayden. He knew he was probably in shit now, and he didn't move, the pain from the electric fence lessening but the collision with the fence and the ground were still there.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:58 am

Cayden got up and walked over to Ryota he stepped on his hair, pinning his head to the ground and bent down so he could talk to him a bit better, "So. You're trying to escape already?" He asked with a smirk, he dragged his foot along the ground away from the blond's hair, but still pulling on his hair."'m pretty sure I've already said this, but there is no way in hell, that someone like you would be able to escape from this place. You are not leaving until I say you can. Do you understand?" he ended with the question, using his other foot to kick Ryota hard in the ribs, using his powers to keep the blond's arms and legs pinned to the ground.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 am

Ryota winced as Cayden stepped on his hair, feeling the tugging at the roots. "Ow, ow, ow" he whined as the man dragged his hair out along the ground. "I wasn't trying to escape! I misjudged the jump out of the tree!" he protested, "I'm not stupid enough to try to escape when you're right there!" He didn't care how bad his lie was, seeing as it was obvious he was lying anyways. He hissed as Cayden kicked him in the side, and he tried to move, but couldn't, stuck to the ground. The kick was probably going to leave a bruise, but he didn't care, always covered in bruises anyways.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:46 am

Cayden was starting to get a bit more pissed, "Have you already forgotten the fucking words I've carved into your arms?" He asked kicking Ryota once again, "DO NOT! Lie to me." He said angrily. Wondering just how much this blond wanted to die right now to piss Cayden off this much. He was seriously getting pissed off now even though he didn't particularly want to.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:10 am

Ryota grunted as he was kicked again. "Okay! Shit, calm down!" he exclaimed, not bothering to watch his language. That habit was going to be hard to break. He really didn't want Cayden to get pissed off, seeing as he'd just end up getting the shit beated out of him, which was never pleasant, but he was probably too late for that. "I'm sorry, okay? Jeez, you can't blame me for trying to escape" he really didn't like appologizing, especaially to his master, but it was the only thing he could think of.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 am

Cayden sighed slightly, trying to breath deeply before he took his foot out of the blond's hair and took a couple paces away from him. He crossed his arms, "I can blame you for trying to escape,and because you did this is your punishment. You are staying out here, exactly the way you are for the next hour." He said in a very angry tone. If anything he increased the area of his power to keep the blond completely stuck to the ground instead of just his arms and legs, he knew there was no way he was going anywhere right now. "Any complaints?" he asked looking over his shoulder at the blond.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 am

Ryota sighed in slight releif when Cayden got off of his hair, though he knew he was probably going to get some stupid punishment. He rolled his eyes as his master told him what it was, muttering under his breath. "Ugh, I have to stay here for an hour!?" he asked in disbeleif. He could never stop moving in some sort, fiddling with things or tapping his firgers, or even just shifting positions. "Of course I have complaints! I can't lie like this for even five minutes let alone an hour!" he said in a whiney voice.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:00 am

"Ya well it's not like you have a choice.Why don't you try moving around right now." Cayden said with a smirk and a rather evil laugh. "Oh...and if you can manage out here without whining for more then an hour. I'll give you some food." He finished before turning around and walking back towards the house. He looked at his pool for a moment and decided that he might as well, Ryota was far enough away that he would be able to hear him. He went inside and was back out in his bathing suit in a few moments before he dived into the pool. The water wise nice and refreshing and he started to swim lengths of the pool, it was great exercise.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:12 am

Ryota narrowed his eyes to glare at the silver haired man, mentally cursing him in every way he knew how. The prospect of getting food made him keep his mouth shut, but he wasn't sure how long he could keep it that was. He stuck his tongue out at Cayden as he walked away, leaving the blonde stuck to the ground. He sighed and looked around, trying to think of something to pass the time, so he decided to plot. It wasn't going very well, especially when he heard Cayden jump into the pool. He sighed and started singing, bored out of his mind, and it had only been about twenty minutes, he was pretty sure.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 am

Cayden, after a while, had just gone to floating on his back and looking up at the sky, thinking. He wondered what his friends would think of his new pet and what they'd do to him. Knowing a couple of them...Ryota wouldn't be able to walk for the next couple days afterwards, but Cayden didn't mind to much, even though he'd be the one to have to put up with Ryota's whining when it was all over. He could always just lock Ryota somewhere so he wouldn't have to listen to him, but he didn't even know how long that would work. Then he couldn't help but wonder about the blond's sexual orientation and how he'd react to his gay guy friends fucking him till he couldn't walk. Oh well, there was only one way to see...He wondered how long it had been, it couldn't have been more the half an hour which made Cayden laugh. He heard the phone ringing inside and pulled himself out of the water to go answer it. "Hello?" he asked as he picked up the wireless phone and walked back out he knew it would be one of the friends that was coming over in a couple days and wasn't shocked to hear the rather feminine voice of Kuja. "Oh, hey Kuja...Why are you calling?" Kuja gave him a response and Cayden started walking off in the direction of Ryota, "Ya? Okay, it's no problem you can come over if you want. You'll get to be the first to meet my new pet." Kuja spoke some more as Cayden was within a couple feet of Ryota, "Yup, anything you want, you don't have to hold back with him...but leave me out of the plots your coming up with." Kuja spoke a bit more, "Ya, okay. A couple hours I know. I'll see you then...bye." he pushed the button to end the call and looked down at Ryota with a smirk, "Looks like you'll get to meet one of my friends. His name is Kuja. When you meet him, I'd rather you keep your comments to yourself unless you're complementing him because he looks and sounds like a girl and doesn't like people bringing that up. Also he has this thing for me...so...ya...watch your language around him...also what I said before applies to him. Whatever he wants you have to do, and when it comes to...certain things...he's very clever." Cayden explained to the blond.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Ryota continued to sing for a bit before stopping, tired of it. He restrained himself from complaining or whining, hoping that he would actually get some food after. His thoughts wandered, thinking of the Akatsuki. Everyone would probably know that he was trapped in some man's house as his 'dog', thanks to Teioh, but he doubted any of them would care, other than a laugh. The he started thinking of Cayden's friends coming over in two days, which made him a bit scared. He had no idea what was going to happen to him, but it couldn't be good. He heard Cayden's voice and he glanced over the where his 'master' was walking over to him, on the phone. From what he could hear of the conversation, it wasn't good. He held in a groan when Cayden hung up and spoke to him this time. The blonde listened to him with his teeth gritted, having hoped to avoid this. At the mention of his friend having a thing for him Ryota couldn't help but laugh. "Joy. What fun this'll be" he said with a sigh, once he had finished laughing. He was extremely creeped out, but he would have to endure this. "So. . . uhh. . . when's your friend coming over?" he asked, not sure he wanted to know the answer, but it was probably better to know.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Cayden thought for a moment at the question even though he didn't really have to think he just liked making Ryota think, "About an hour and he's staying till my friends come over...then he'll leave when they do. You can think of yourself as his slave. Now you still have to stay out here for another fifteen minutes at least." He turned around and started to head back to the house before turning around, remembering something, "Also, he may seem nice, at first, don't let him fool you with that, he's only nice to me, and he's only nice to me because he wants in my pants." Cayden said with a shrug a smirk and a laugh before actually walking away this time to go put the phone away. When he got inside he went and changed and went and sat back outside looking up at the sky.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Ryota made a face when he was told that he only had an hour. Just great. He didn't really expect any of Cayden's friends to be nice, but at the last part of the sentence his eye twitched. "I really didn't need to know that" he muttered in discust as his master walked away. He sighed, still stuck to the ground. Only an hour until he would be raped, he assumed. He really hoped that he was just beaten up or something though instead. He pretty much just stared off into space now, waiting for his next fifteen minutes or so to be up so he could get up from the extremely uncomfortable place on the ground.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:41 pm

After another half an hour Cayden decided he would finally go let Ryota out. He released the power he was using from where he was and wondered when Ryota would notice he was able to move. He was seated down by the pool and could barely see the blond from where he was. He sighed deeply rather calm now and then someone grabbed him around the waist, "hey there." the person said in a very feminine voice. Cayden was so shocked he tried to get up but fell and brought the person attached to his waist with him into the pool. The person let go once they hit the water though and when the reached the surface Cayden turned around to see Kuja frowning at him. "Well aren't you still amazing at greeting people." he stated. Cayden scratched the back of his head as Kuja continued to say, "Do you know how long it takes me to get my hair this perfect?" Cayden sighed. "Come on...get out of the water, I'll get you a towel." They both climbed out of the water and Cayden went inside for a moment to get his friend a towel. He came back outside to see that Kuja had taken off his knee high boots, his skirt, his hair accessory of a very pretty lavender coloured flower that almost matched the colour of his hair, and the shoulder pads he wears. Taking off all that left him in a very thin shirt that went down to not quite the to of his ribs and didn't completely cover his collar bone and the article covering his groin with the two straps on either side that hold on the skirt and his black and gold leather gloved that didn't cover the back of his hands and his fingers.. His body was pale and very thin but extremely muscular with a well defined six pack. He was looking off at where Ryota was as Cayden approached, "So is that this pet you told me about?" Kuja asked looking up Cayden who had taken off his jacket but left on his wet jeans. Cayden sighed, "Ya that's him." Cayden replied as Kuja took the towel and draped it over his shoulder. "Hmm...have you tested him or do I get to be the first?" Kuja asked Cayden with a smile. "You'd be the first..." Cayden replied scratching the back of his head. "Good...So you sure you won't join me,Cayden?" Kuja asked standing up. "Absolutely. You can go say hello to him if you want to?" Kuja smiled and started walking off towards Ryota, as he got into ear range he spoke rather loudly, "Why hello there little puppy? What are you doing out here all alone?" he said with a smile.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Ryota was just lying on the ground, bored out of his mind, and wondering how much time had gone by. He hummed absently to himself, ignoring the spashing sound from the pool area, assuming that Cayden had just jumped in again. He was sure more than 15 minutes had gone by. Way more, but his 'master' still hadn't come to let him go. A few minutes later he heard an unfamiliar voice, that he assumed was Cayden's friend's, and he ground his teeth. Puppy? He looked at the approaching man, recalling what the silver haired man had said about his friend looking and sounding like a girl, and he tried to bite back his laughter, which worked except for a few snickers. "I'm not a puppy, and I'm out here alone because I'm being punished" he said, still holding back his laughter. He shifted slightly and blinked, realizing that he hadn't been stuck to the ground anymore, but he wasn't sure for how long it had been that way.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Kuja frowned down at Ryota. He knelt down beside and kept his frown on his face, "Cayden isn't very good at punishments now is he. Now come on get up, I'm sure your master is waiting for you." He finished standing up straight again. Though feminine in his appearance all the muscle this thin man had was probably enough to intimidate someone, that on top of the fact that he knew magic. "What's your name, dog?" Kuja asked crossing his arms over his chest and shifting his hips to the site. His silver hair that was closer to purple of blue then any other colour was wet and stuck to his back and went down to the small of his back. He hated how much of a mess it was. Looking at the blond Kuja guessed that he was used to having the longest hair where he used to be...or close to longest, but around here he'd find that most of the people had very long hair, though no one beat Cayden himself.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Ryota didn't say anything about the punishments, pretty sure that Cayden would find out, and try to make his punishments worse. "Master my ass" he muttered under his breath, getting up as he was told. He stretched, having lain on the ground in one position for over an hour had made him extremely cramped up. "Again, I'm not a dog, and my name is Ryota" he said, crossing his arms. He had to say, the appearance of this 'man' was extremely funny. He wasn't quite sure what he was wearing or why, but his hair was enough to make the blonde laugh, though he held it back, pretty sure it wasn't such a good idea. He uncrossed his arms to brush the grass and dirt out of his own hair, fixing it easily.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Kuja started back towards Cayden, "Ryota, eh? I don't like it, it doesn't suit a pet...I'll think of a better name for you." He said with a smile. He approached Cayden who was waiting for them on the patio. Kuja smiled brightly and waved at him, "Cayden? Why are you going so easy on your little dog if he does something bad?" he asked as he got even closer. Cayden sighed but smirked, "No...the punishment wasn't all that easy on him, he did hit the fence first." He said with a shrug, Kuja was now standing not even a foot away from him and Cayden could feel him trying to get even closer still. "Ooooo...So he tried to escape?" Cayden nodded at the question and Kuja laughed, "You'll have to teach him better won't you." Cayden laughed with him. "Uh...Kuja, would you like to borrow some of my clothes?...I'm sorry for pushing you into the pool..." Cayden asked scratching the back of his head. Kuja dismissed the question with a wave of his hand, "Don't worry about it, I'm fine in this." He said before he walked inside leaving Cayden and Ryota outside. "Of course you are...especially around me..."Cayden muttered under his breath pinching the bridge of his nose. He glared at Ryota, "And remember, I've warned you...you behave for the rest of the day and I'll give you dinner...in other words...if you can go the rest of the day without getting raped."Cayden said in a very angry tone to the blond, his grey eyes set in an intense glare.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Ryota rolled his eyes in annoyance when Kuja called him a pet. He wasn't a dog, or a puppy, or a pet of any kind, as far as he was concerned. Any name that was come up with for him was not going to be one he listened to. He grudgingly followed the feminine looking man back to where Cayden was. He growled slightly as he was called a dog again, though he knew he should get used to it. Cayden had used the term a few times, but that's all that his friend had referred to him as. He was silent through their conversation, bored, and just looking around, until Kuja went inside. He smirked slightly at the his master muttered but the smirk instantly dissappeared as Cayden spoke to him. He stared at him in disbeleif for a moment. mouth hanging open. "So I don't get fed if he decides to rape me!?" he asked, smacking himself in the face. "You said I was supposed to do anything he says, so either way I get in trouble if he wants to rape me! I didn't whine for an hour like you said!" he really wanted food, and Cayden was just changing what he had said. He didn't know how he was supposed to avoid being raped, other than hiding for the rest of the day. He didn't even know what time it was.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Cayden sighed, "There is a large difference between you getting raped, and him asking you to have sex with him...because the latter isn't considered rape, because technically you would be agreeing to it, I'm also going to say that him managing to seduce counts as him asking, only if he does it 100% forcefully I'm going to consider it rape... Just, don't insult how feminine he looks...that's the last thing I'm going to say on the matter." Cayden explained. He turned and started to go back inside, the only reason Ryota didn't completely have to worry was the fact that the entire time this guy was here he would be trying to seduce Cayden, not the blond. He walked inside and froze almost instantly at the sight. Kuja, still almost completely naked had himself sprawled out in a rather suggestive position on the couch, Cayden's couch. Cayden shook his head once and walked over to the arm chair in the room as well taking a seat on it. He closed his eyes and cleared his throat before looking at Kuja, "Must you really?" he asked. Kuja craned his neck to look at Cayden over the arm of the couch, "Must I what?" He said with a smirk. Cayden sighed, "Never mind." Cayden said rubbing his temples.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Ryota was silent through the explainatation and after Cayden went back inside, not really getting what he had said. He screwed up his face and sorted it out, figuring it out finally. "Oooohhh, I get it. . . . shit." he muttered to himself, not liking the sound of it. So if Cayden's friend wanted to screw him, he had to either let him, or he wouldn't get fed. He groaned and let his head fall back. He really wasn't liking the sound of this. He glanced inside and then around outside, not sure weather to stay out or go inside, but he decided to walk in, ignoring Kuja on the couch, not wearinf much. He wasn't sure where to go, so he just dropped onto the floor in a corner and let his head hit the wall, muttering to himself about how much he hated this stupid place.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next